Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:48:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stakenet hitting $1 - Doable?  (Read 175 times)
Nick_ADA_FAN (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 06:29:51 AM

Noticed this project here, on Reddit, Facebook and through a few Medium articles.

It sure looks promising with a DEX offering instant trading for BTC, LTC, ETH and it's tokens.
I've been trading on Uniswap for a good amount of time, and got the airdrop as well, which was pretty damn cool.
But, it got me wondering. Since trading fees on Stakenet's DEX is shared among node owners, + another part used to buy up and burning XSN from the total supply, you have the best of both worlds:

Deflationary coin, due to coin burn
Incentive to hold onto the coin, as you're rewarded from people using their dApp.

What do you guys think?

If it breaks $1, it's close to a 10x from here, which doesn't seem TOO impossible for a project with these ambitions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hairynipples

Activity: 362
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 10:33:02 AM

There are multiple threads about Stakenet (mostly by the same 6 BCT members) that have plenty of info:

it's currently ranked at 443 according to coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stakenet/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5248475.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5263900.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5270003.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5227070.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5215363.0
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 04:32:53 PM

They are certainly doing amazing marketing, wherever I go I see stakenet, however crypto world is not something like that, just because you speak it to existence doesn't mean it will happen. It is certainly a thing where you would need to be loved by a lot of people to grow bigger than what you are now.

Sometimes some projects come along and they spend millions of dollars in marketing and they still do not grow big, sometimes some projects comes along and they just distribute their own tokens as airdrops and they become huge, it is really all depending on how people see the project. Stakenet has been doing marketing like crazy, I see it EVERYWHERE on bitcointalk and yet I do not see it suddenly becoming the biggest deal in recent crypto world, which may mean people do not care about it that much.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Nick_ADA_FAN (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 05:16:19 PM

They are certainly doing amazing marketing, wherever I go I see stakenet, however crypto world is not something like that, just because you speak it to existence doesn't mean it will happen. It is certainly a thing where you would need to be loved by a lot of people to grow bigger than what you are now.

Sometimes some projects come along and they spend millions of dollars in marketing and they still do not grow big, sometimes some projects comes along and they just distribute their own tokens as airdrops and they become huge, it is really all depending on how people see the project. Stakenet has been doing marketing like crazy, I see it EVERYWHERE on bitcointalk and yet I do not see it suddenly becoming the biggest deal in recent crypto world, which may mean people do not care about it that much.

Great point. I did some research on it recently, and surprised it hasn't caught anyones attention all that much. I believe nobody really truly understands it, yet..
It sucks that its not on any decent exchanges yet, but afterall it's a direct competitor to centralized exchanges, so there's that.
PermaBear21

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 05:58:40 AM

There are multiple threads about Stakenet (mostly by the same 6 BCT members) that have plenty of info:

it's currently ranked at 443 according to coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stakenet/

Coinmarketcap doesn't list coins by marketcap, it's a fucking joke. Use Coingecko instead

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/stakenet

Rank 336.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 06:20:57 PM

No I don't think Stakenet will reach $1 as it has already its peak during July/August this year and it would be high risk move to invest into Stakenet at this point of time wherein there are other altcoins who has not reached peak and hit rock bottom, but awaiting for a pump and it's better to invest in those altcoins.

republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 08:15:12 PM

No I don't think Stakenet will reach $1 as it has already its peak during July/August this year and it would be high risk move to invest into Stakenet at this point of time wherein there are other altcoins who has not reached peak and hit rock bottom, but awaiting for a pump and it's better to invest in those altcoins.

for me its very impossible for stakenet to reach $1, but maybe not in this year my friend
and next year this coin could reach $1 even more buddy
regards
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 09:18:50 PM

Noticed this project here, on Reddit, Facebook and through a few Medium articles.

It sure looks promising with a DEX offering instant trading for BTC, LTC, ETH and it's tokens.
I've been trading on Uniswap for a good amount of time, and got the airdrop as well, which was pretty damn cool.
But, it got me wondering. Since trading fees on Stakenet's DEX is shared among node owners, + another part used to buy up and burning XSN from the total supply, you have the best of both worlds:

Deflationary coin, due to coin burn
Incentive to hold onto the coin, as you're rewarded from people using their dApp.

What do you guys think?

If it breaks $1, it's close to a 10x from here, which doesn't seem TOO impossible for a project with these ambitions.
You do not really tell us when you think that could happen and that is a critical information to know if it's possible or not, the market cap and its 24 hour trading volume is kind of low so that is a point in favour of the 10x kind of growth that you are expecting out of this coin, however if you believe this is going to happen during the next months then I'll say that is impossible because people are now concentrated in bitcoin and what it can achieve, however if you give it a time frame of roughly one or two years then such a growth could be possible for this coin.
Nick_ADA_FAN (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 06:29:47 AM

Wrong, it peaked in july 2018 Wink

for me its very impossible for stakenet to reach $1, but maybe not in this year my friend
and next year this coin could reach $1 even more buddy
regards

It's not happening in 2020 obviously, but it will most likely happen next year

You do not really tell us when you think that could happen and that is a critical information to know if it's possible or not, the market cap and its 24 hour trading volume is kind of low so that is a point in favour of the 10x kind of growth that you are expecting out of this coin, however if you believe this is going to happen during the next months then I'll say that is impossible because people are now concentrated in bitcoin and what it can achieve, however if you give it a time frame of roughly one or two years then such a growth could be possible for this coin.

Volume means nothing as it's faked by the majority of exchanges anyway, but to give you an idea of volume from the DEX itself, you can take a peak here: https://orderbook.stakenet.io/monitor/xsn_btc
Pretty decent volume for a DEX with trading limits, running in BETA. Don't you think?

Ethereum is being tested right now, I predict the DEX will be ready by the end of the year. So that's not a long time frame at all.

Do your own research! Smiley
PermaBear21

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 02:03:42 PM

26% gains today. Not bad.

The recent news seems to be what everyone invested in XSN has been waiting for.

Exchange news
News on Ethereum integration
DEX stats page
Simple Swap progress

Best performer in my portfolio for today, wish I bought more when it dipped a few days ago.
Marckolind

Activity: 352
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 04:14:38 PM

26% gains today. Not bad.

The recent news seems to be what everyone invested in XSN has been waiting for.

Exchange news
News on Ethereum integration
DEX stats page
Simple Swap progress

Best performer in my portfolio for today, wish I bought more when it dipped a few days ago.

Indeed pretty good news. I wonder which exchange these guys have been making deals with. A top tier exchange would definitely help this project gain some serious traction.  Wink
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 06:47:26 PM

Stakenet will still be very difficult to thrive at the present time although Trend Defi still remains. It was possible that their marketing campaign was too poor and that didn't make many people aware of Stakenet's potential Dex platform.
In addition, if Uniswap cannot handle the large trading demand of investors, Dextools is available. It is currently one of the most reputable DEX platforms in the Crypto market. And Stakenet, the volume still does not exceed $ 1m in a day.
I think Stakenet should invest in more marketing, signature campaigns and Twitter are essential.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████