Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:11:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🏆⚽ Adkinsbet.com | Sports | In-Play | ESports | Racebook | Virtual Sports | ⚽🏆  (Read 18232 times)
bleedrulez

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 09:57:45 PM

Hello to everyone. Just a bit concerned as I've been waiting about 14 hours for a withdrawal of £1400 from adkinsbet. A few days ago, I contacted support to ask how long withdrawals usually take, and I was told that they are processed within a "few hours." After hearing this, I decided ok fine, I can deal with a few hours wait, so I decided to use this bookmaker. But now I'm wondering why such a delay of almost 14 hours for the payment? Today I've sent emails to support on two occasions asking if they can give an indication of a timeframe for processing the withdrawal. However, to this time, I am yet to receive a response to my emails. If any representative of adkinsbet is here on the forum to help, my withdrawal reference number is W607847456.

I understand that the bookmaker has a process to verify the bets to prevent fraud and needs to comply with the rules of their license provider. However, how feasible and sustainable is the current review process if this is resulting in long delays? What will happen as your site attracts more clients, and there is an increase in the amount of withdrawal requests? Will this mean that the standard waiting time for a payout is over 10 hours? Factors like this will influence how many punters actually decide whether or not to use your service. What would be helpful is maybe if a maximum time frame can be given to punters when it comes to their payout.

Thanks for your time, and I hope that I can receive my withdrawal soon.

Regards.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
imutlinda

Activity: 926
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 10:48:26 PM

Hello to everyone. Just a bit concerned as I've been waiting about 14 hours for a withdrawal of £1400 from adkinsbet. A few days ago, I contacted support to ask how long withdrawals usually take, and I was told that they are processed within a "few hours." After hearing this, I decided ok fine, I can deal with a few hours wait, so I decided to use this bookmaker. But now I'm wondering why such a delay of almost 14 hours for the payment? Today I've sent emails to support on two occasions asking if they can give an indication of a timeframe for processing the withdrawal. However, to this time, I am yet to receive a response to my emails. If any representative of adkinsbet is here on the forum to help, my withdrawal reference number is W607847456.

I understand that the bookmaker has a process to verify the bets to prevent fraud and needs to comply with the rules of their license provider. However, how feasible and sustainable is the current review process if this is resulting in long delays? What will happen as your site attracts more clients, and there is an increase in the amount of withdrawal requests? Will this mean that the standard waiting time for a payout is over 10 hours? Factors like this will influence how many punters actually decide whether or not to use your service. What would be helpful is maybe if a maximum time frame can be given to punters when it comes to their payout.

Regards.

It can be a number of factors. The terms and conditions state that it will be paid out within 24-72 hours. If you've really placed a lot of bets, they will probably have to verify a few things.
Have you already made a withdrawal before?
bleedrulez

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 11:10:05 PM

Regards.

It can be a number of factors. The terms and conditions state that it will be paid out within 24-72 hours. If you've really placed a lot of bets, they will probably have to verify a few things.
Have you already made a withdrawal before?

Hi, yes I've had two much smaller withdrawals processed. My account was actually at a loss until this current withdrawal that I'm yet to receive. I have no problem with with any verification by Adkinsbet. I'm not a cheat and my betting record will show that I suffered quite a few big losses over the past few days as well. But it would be nice to know when I can at least expect the withdrawal to be processed as I've experienced stalling techniques by bookmakers in the past. I'm not suggesting Adkinsbet is stalling payment, but as it is, all the info I have is my withdrawal is pending 13+ hours, with no idea about when I will receive the payment. I am also mindful of the volatility of cryptocurrency, which is why I think its in the best interest of all parties if withdrawals and security checks can be expedited in a reasonable timeframe.
LEVSKI7

Activity: 502
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 11:22:05 PM

Practice shows that 1xbet = adkinsbet pays while the account is at a loss. They have a special algorithm and a losing player will not miss it is a gold mine for them
BitcoinAccepted
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 11:29:49 PM

A good example is Ronaldo who now plays at Juventus. when he played for Real Madrid, they won the CHampions League 3 years in a row.

Since then they have not performed much. Now that Ronaldo is playing at Juventus, things are going a lot better there too.

A good player can make the difference, but you need a good team around you. Especially a good striker.
Real Madrid won the Champions League several times in a row because they had a world-class team and top players in every position, especially in midfield which is the most important area. Juventus doesn't have that now. Especially in the midfield which is mediocre and seldom dominant. That is why the team is struggling. But don't forget that back in 2015, that same Real Madrid team, with Ronaldo, lost to Juve in the 1/2 finals of the CL. At that time, Juventus had a world-class midfield with Pirlo-Pogba-Marchisio-Vidal. Those times are now gone for both teams, and a lot of rebuilding needs to be done.     

Actually, I still do not understand how Real Madrid managed to win the champions league 3 years in a row. they had a good team, but certainly not the best team.
Manchester City in particular was better, even though Ronaldo was still there at the time. Real Madrid can always win the champions league, no matter how bad they are in shape and how badly they perform.

After tonight we can certainly conclude that Barcelona will not win the champions league! What a shock it was again.

Then also only winning 1-0 against a team that they used to win 4-0 against.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 11:31:52 PM

i wouldn't be so sure you could bet on any team in the world but barcelona i don't recommend an you i know i also bet on barcelona a few weeks ago i won that bet but i dare to do it myself no more barcelona is so unpredictable they can lose from the number last messi is also hopelessly out of shape and scary man that is not what it used to be they need suarez that was a good deal from atletico madrid suarez for scary man a lot of money and a real striker

Agreed, that is the problem with any team that is relying too much on only one or two player/s.

No matter how much of a good player they are, they will still have their own ups and downs just like the others and you can not be sure how they're going to perform in a specific match, so in a way you could say when you bet on teams like Barcelona you're sort of betting on Messi as a player and not on the team.

Usually the teams that have less gaps between their players in terms of performance have more of a predictable outcome in a match.

We will see how it goes. What I am especially concerned about are all those injuries of all those players. Will undoubtedly be related to the Corona. Surely you can assume that as a club you have a good management that ensures that players also stay fit?

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 11:34:15 PM

A good example is Ronaldo who now plays at Juventus. when he played for Real Madrid, they won the CHampions League 3 years in a row.

Since then they have not performed much. Now that Ronaldo is playing at Juventus, things are going a lot better there too.

A good player can make the difference, but you need a good team around you. Especially a good striker.
Real Madrid won the Champions League several times in a row because they had a world-class team and top players in every position, especially in midfield which is the most important area. Juventus doesn't have that now. Especially in the midfield which is mediocre and seldom dominant. That is why the team is struggling. But don't forget that back in 2015, that same Real Madrid team, with Ronaldo, lost to Juve in the 1/2 finals of the CL. At that time, Juventus had a world-class midfield with Pirlo-Pogba-Marchisio-Vidal. Those times are now gone for both teams, and a lot of rebuilding needs to be done.     

Actually, I still do not understand how Real Madrid managed to win the champions league 3 years in a row. they had a good team, but certainly not the best team.
Manchester City in particular was better, even though Ronaldo was still there at the time. Real Madrid can always win the champions league, no matter how bad they are in shape and how badly they perform.

After tonight we can certainly conclude that Barcelona will not win the champions league! What a shock it was again.

Then also only winning 1-0 against a team that they used to win 4-0 against.

a while ago i bet on barcelona when they also played at home then the odds were something of 1.34 for a home playing team that i actually thought very high but now i have watched a bit of the game i understand why it was so high haha for the time being that will no longer be used for barcelona

bleedrulez

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 11:43:41 PM

Practice shows that 1xbet = adkinsbet pays while the account is at a loss. They have a special algorithm and a losing player will not miss it is a gold mine for them

I can see that they are new, and to be fair, in this moment I do not want to make any scam accusations against Adkinsbet. The purpose of my posts really is to share the idea that it can't possibly be feasible in the long term to be holding up withdrawals for manual review and have punters waiting 12+ hours for larger payouts when you have made your bets in good faith, and you expect for this to be reciprocated - especially when you are entering a market where many of your competitors will make payouts much faster. But at the end of the day, this is really on me, because I should have read the Terms and Conditions more carefully to know that it could take up to 72 hours for the withdrawal to be processed. So I will try to hold out, and I will update the thread when the payment is received. What I would be really annoyed about is if those persons who have tried to scam them means that they are forced to spend more time to scrutinize withdrawals, which will put persons who play fairly at a disadvantage.
coin.princess

Activity: 523

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 11:53:00 PM

I think 12 hours is not that weird when you take a payout of 1400 GBp. There are sites that will keep you waiting for days or not paying out at all. I would just wait and if you have not received anything after 72 hours then contact Adkinsbet. A lot of people have already been paid by Adkinsbet and it all happened quite quickly. The fact that a number of scammers were active has probably meant that they now need more time to check bets and process payments. LEVSKI7 is a scammer himself by the way. He argues with every bookmaker, because he is a professional arbitrage bettor. You should not listen to anything he has to say.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Chikito
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 2052

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2020, 12:01:21 AM

Congratulations to who got exactly Predict The Right Scores today. I just got Barcelona [1-0] even I am not sure how I got that exact score correctly. it's attractive games, the winner will get 20 mBtc ($380) each in their Adkinsbet account.

because I should have read the Terms and Conditions more carefully to know that it could take up to 72 hours for the withdrawal to be processed. So I will try to hold out,
Good for you to read term and service carefully.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 12:05:20 AM

Congratulations to who got exactly Predict The Right Scores today. I just got Barcelona [1-0] even I am not sure how I got that exact score correctly. it's attractive games, the winner will get 20 mBtc ($380) each in their Adkinsbet account.

because I should have read the Terms and Conditions more carefully to know that it could take up to 72 hours for the withdrawal to be processed. So I will try to hold out,
Good for you to read term and service carefully.

If they both get $ 380, they'll have a good week. In some countries you have to work for a whole week or a whole month. They will have a party.
It is always very important to check the Terms. I do think 72 hours is reasonable timeframe, it is not unusual.

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1112

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2020, 04:33:57 AM

It's not easy to correctly guess the score of the match (my score predictions were all wrong). I predict Barcelona will lose because seeing the result of CL where they lost by 3 goals from Juventus, but apparently they win this match.

If they both get $ 380, they'll have a good week. In some countries you have to work for a whole week or a whole month. They will have a party.
People living in poor countries would be able to live well on such an income

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 04:58:30 AM

It's not easy to correctly guess the score of the match (my score predictions were all wrong). I predict Barcelona will lose because seeing the result of CL where they lost by 3 goals from Juventus, but apparently they win this match.

<snip>
Yeah, it's a lot harder to win 2 correct guesses as they need to be exactly correct for both of the matches.
Guessing the score is already hard, having 2 to guess to be able to win is much much harder IMO.
I was one of the winners for the last round.  Sadly I missed the most recent round as I forgot to post my guess there.

20 mbtc is lots of money congrats to the winners.

rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 08:24:50 AM

<snip>
Yeah, it's a lot harder to win 2 correct guesses as they need to be exactly correct for both of the matches.
Guessing the score is already hard, having 2 to guess to be able to win is much much harder IMO.
I was one of the winners for the last round.  Sadly I missed the most recent round as I forgot to post my guess there.

That was really a close match. Congratulations to all the winners! Well the Christmas is coming and most of the casinos and book makers are having their seasonal promotion does the Adkinsbet also would give a seasonal promotion for us?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 09:44:52 AM

<snip>

That was really a close match. Congratulations to all the winners! Well the Christmas is coming and most of the casinos and book makers are having their seasonal promotion does the Adkinsbet also would give a seasonal promotion for us?

Congratulations to all the winners, can we ask when we will see the round 5 of your weekly competition?

██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
gadado

Activity: 965
Merit: 515

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 10:35:02 AM

They have a promotion every week and the games then start on the weekend, I guess that will be somewhere today or tomorrow that there is a new promotion coming? 40 mbtc for the winner every week that's a lot of money. With so many participants, the chances that somebody will win it is pretty high.
BTCGOLD

Activity: 958

Betking.io - Best Bitcoin Casino

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 12:14:35 PM

The champions league draw is about to start guys! As someone else posted, I also hope for Barcelona against PSG! Barcelona came off well a few years ago when they lost 4-0 in Paris.
At home they won 6-1 by scoring 3 goals in the last 6 minutes I think I remember. That defeat still hurts PSG.

freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1144

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 12:37:49 PM

They have a promotion every week and the games then start on the weekend, I guess that will be somewhere today or tomorrow that there is a new promotion coming? 40 mbtc for the winner every week that's a lot of money. With so many participants, the chances that somebody will win it is pretty high.
Yes, but that seems a very successful promotion every week as a lot of people are joining, 40mbtc is high for us but for them it's not really that big, but we should be thankful because Adkinsbet.com is giving people some fun here and I'm really impressed with the big number of participants supporting it.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 01:15:16 PM

image loading...
[Image source]: https://www.sportinglife.com/

the PDC World Darts Championship is about top start does anyone interested to this kind of sports? can anyone tell me which game or match should i place bet with? i'm not really into this game but i heard read it to a sports news.

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Raflesia

Activity: 2310
Merit: 562

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2020, 02:02:43 PM
Merited by Cacingkemi (1)

You can participate in it and get a decent chance to win for additional gambling capital in sports if you are lucky, I am also still trying to guess what the score is but there is still no luck, but I hope it will be there every week so opportunities will continue to exist for us.

We know that there are many sports betting betting lovers and I see so many who are enthusiastic about it so this is the best promotion where Betnomi makes predictions correctly.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: