Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:21:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Circcash [unofficial :: unmoderated]  (Read 2554 times)
waya

Activity: 576
Merit: 250

Owns of Waya Wolf Coin - WW Supports the Wolf Park

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2020, 08:53:52 PM

Hello All,

I wanted to ask if it is still possible to mine this coin using CPUs only and generate a profit?? 

I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving, enjoy turkey day  Smiley.

Cheers,
Waya

Owner of Waya Wolf V2.0 Coin
Waya Wolf Coin Supports the Wolf Park in Battle Ground, Indiana!!
Join us and help Wolf Park an education, conservation, and research facility.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jvanname

Activity: 714
Merit: 51

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 10:47:00 PM

Hello,

Happy Thanksgiving. Yes. You could still mine with a CPU. I don't think anyone is practicing GPU mining yet. And Black Friday is coming up, so you might as well research a computer with a good CPU to purchase on Black Friday. This is definitely a good time to SPLURGE on a new computer. The heat produced from mining help keep you warm in the winter.
waya

Activity: 576
Merit: 250

Owns of Waya Wolf Coin - WW Supports the Wolf Park

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2020, 04:25:04 AM

Hello,

Happy Thanksgiving. Yes. You could still mine with a CPU. I don't think anyone is practicing GPU mining yet. And Black Friday is coming up, so you might as well research a computer with a good CPU to purchase on Black Friday. This is definitely a good time to SPLURGE on a new computer. The heat produced from mining help keep you warm in the winter.

Thanks!  I thought that is what Antminers were for Cheesy

Owner of Waya Wolf V2.0 Coin
Waya Wolf Coin Supports the Wolf Park in Battle Ground, Indiana!!
Join us and help Wolf Park an education, conservation, and research facility.
jvanname

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 04:59:30 AM

Even if a CPU does not burn as much energy as a Bitcoin antfarmer, people will still feel warmer because the placebo effect. And if that does not work, they can go pedal on a stationary bicycle or walk up and down the stairs. In any case, in order to combat obesity and climate change, we need to replace residential indoor heating with physical exercise. Indoor heating should be made illegal (except for people who have a permit or where the heat serves some other purpose such as mining Circcash) or at least heavily frowned upon because we need to battle climate change and obesity especially in the USA.
LaaMos Seeth

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 09:56:29 AM

When will you finally release the official version of the Windows wallet? And what about pool and mining software for this ?
Ngenah Euy

Activity: 207
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 12:44:39 AM

Here's a windows wallet https://gofile.io/d/WPMVeZ

Enjoy!

Ps. before you start slinging shit about false positives .. I don't know the first thing about viruses or how to even go about adding a virus (incase your scanner is high af)

my compiles are clean!

Feel like giving me a tip :: > 3DEpcmLHAzUVBewXbsJ3cgubY2YLWTqBzy

Please do!

Open to some other work, too.

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/cfda3f25a66f84474710d207754d4b53546820222910eabd2864016305576a93/detection

still has malware - W32.aidetectvm.malware is a Trojan Horse infection that can take advantage of system security flaws. Once inside the computer, W32.aidetectvm.malware can spy on its victims and execute different malicious activities without being detected.
PAMPT

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 02:32:09 PM

Even if a CPU does not burn as much energy as a Bitcoin antfarmer, people will still feel warmer because the placebo effect. And if that does not work, they can go pedal on a stationary bicycle or walk up and down the stairs. In any case, in order to combat obesity and climate change, we need to replace residential indoor heating with physical exercise. Indoor heating should be made illegal (except for people who have a permit or where the heat serves some other purpose such as mining Circcash) or at least heavily frowned upon because we need to battle climate change and obesity especially in the USA.

Thats the conspiracy. Everyone in the mining industry is working together to bring up global warming to make ur ass feel warmer. Thats what will knock dead the planet and the humankind. What needs to be done is mining to shut down entirely to leave space for more ecologically efficient consensus mechanisms. Indoor heating made illegal? Are u retarded? What needs to be made illegal is living in houses. Because it aids concentration of more energy in one place, people should go live outside, in the woods, build favelas in the reeds and enjoy the badass OG environment embraced by our forebears. Smoke from fires will swaddle ur loneliness and swap out urban banality with a nice tune of primordial eventfullness.
jvanname

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 03:42:41 PM

PAMPT: I like your enthusiasm, but you may need to actually read the Circcash whitepaper before commenting.

Unlike Bitcoin mining (and all other forms of cryptocurrency mining), Circcash mining is actually designed to make energy efficient computation. This will in turn negate any short-term negative consequences of Circcash mining.

P.S. I hope you know that there is an abundant, safe, and clean form of energy out there so that we do not have to burn so much fossil fuels in order to get our electricity for mining machines. This source of energy is nuclear power. If you are concerned about the effect that Bitcoin mining has on the atmospheric composition, then you should be a strong advocate for nuclear power instead of advocating for people to put a stop to their consumption of energy for legitimate reasons. There is absolutely no reason for the climate crisis to be even half as bad as it is.

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 10:16:00 AM

If the OP is not in any way connected to the project, what is your gain of dedicating your time to this project?
Do you have vested interest on this project?

And do you think you can provide at least some answers to basic questions from users?
Though I am seeing that you are already providing some assistance here.
But how in depth is your connection here to know the actual developments for this coin?

I will like answers to the above questions, I think the OP need to answer this for full disclosure this would help to build sound community around the project, I can see someone has helped with the wallet and I believe more people would come up to help out provided we have more information about the project. I am getting sceptical of POW now because I believe Bitcoin has won and no other project would come close to BTC POW success again 

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
jvanname

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 03:31:53 PM
Merited by Traxo (1)

But has Bitcoin won? Do people really think it is better to spend $19,508.56 per Bitcoin? It is better to get an extremely good deal than spend $19,508.56 per BTC. It is also better to try one's best to solve the most important outstanding scientific/technological problem than to waste energy. Keep in mind that without POW, you have a centralized authority in charge of distributing all the coins which is inherently unfair. That is not what I want in a digital currency. It is a shame that now so many people have been royally scammed into wanting a centralized authority in charge of distributing all/most coins.
lyynx

Activity: 380
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 01:36:28 AM

Interesting, will certainly check in on occasion. Best of luck to the Circcash team.

jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 05:51:26 PM

btw, is there roadmap anywhere? what s news?  Tongue

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
jvanname

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 09:04:13 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2020, 02:49:39 PM by jvanname

The roadmap is still quite basic. More future plans are outlined in the whitepaper. Right now the main goal is for Circcash to be farmed using dedicated hardware ASICs (ASICs will provide security and they will bring Circcash mining as close as currently possible to reversible computation). We are currently nowhere near that goal. But that is a good thing for the early investors since the early investors still have a chance to farm Circcash while it is still relatively easy.  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Be an early investor.

https://github.com/jvanname/circcash/wiki/Goals-and-roadmap
LaaMos Seeth

Activity: 123

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 03:45:03 AM

Explorer is available at
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/circ/
jvanname

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 06:08:08 AM

Block #112227 has hash 5f34a4e5a66a4d528c2067ec8b22d877cf856bfe5d8eb50697981a17f5ba479e
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 07:15:05 AM

here is good message from discord:  Smiley

hello all!

I'm a dev of new exchange that will be opened on 6th january: www.exchaltge.com

Just inform us that the idea is to make an exchange for some interesting altcoins with small
communities. CIRC will be added to it.

I posting now because I opened the wallet environment with some faucets, including CIRC.
You can claim CPU, SUGAR, STLX and CIRC every 12 hours. Minimum for withdraw is 5 CIRC Smiley

Best regards!

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
jvanname

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 07:41:49 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2021, 01:16:36 PM by mprep

Now the Rplant mining pool has the majority hash power.

I have updated the source code on Github to enable much faster Circcash mining using the qt-wallet.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
BitSails.com
Copper Member

Activity: 143

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 05:17:50 PM

This is a friendly reminder to Scryt community: you can trade SCRYT on BitSails.com Exchange with a super low fee of 0.15% on each trading pair and no KYC nor trading limits.

You can find the market here: https://www.bitsails.com/market?MarketName=BTC-CIRC

Thanks!
jvanname

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 05:44:00 PM

It is inappropriate to post the link to the unofficial Circcash Discord server when the Discord server is full of people who do nothing but hate me (the only Circcash developer) because I want people to speak in the best English that they can. The Circcash Discord server is not linked on the circcashcore.com website nor on the github.com/jvanname/circcash because I have rejected that server for obvious reasons.
Traxo (OP)

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 10:44:29 AM

It is inappropriate to post the link to the unofficial Circcash Discord server when the Discord server is full of people who do nothing but hate me (the only Circcash developer) because I want people to speak in the best English that they can.

Unofficial Circcash Discord server is the only place where people all over the world can freely chat with each other about Circcash since they have been censored from any official channels that existed. They do not have to be anxious about their grammar or being censored for insane reasons, or no reason at all. 
Thus the link remains.

If somebody comes up with the better alternatives, people might move there.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: