Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:55:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT] Signature, Bounty, Social Media, Contest, Community  (Read 1795 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
TheAndy500 (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 08:31:07 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2023, 02:55:05 PM by TheAndy500
Merited by Cadaver20 (1)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheAndy500 (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 08:32:35 AM

Reserved

bitterguy28

Activity: 1988
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2020, 02:31:13 AM
Merited by TheAndy500 (1)

Vouching for This manager,how functional and dedicated in Management work,great communication and keep on updating.

Worth Hiring for your Projects advertising area.

Goodluck Andy and hope you'll find deserving client for your efficiency in Work.

TheAndy500 (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 05:53:18 AM

Vouching for This manager,how functional and dedicated in Management work,great communication and keep on updating.

Worth Hiring for your Projects advertising area.

Goodluck Andy and hope you'll find deserving client for your efficiency in Work.

Thank you for those kind words and for your support. It's really nice when hard work is appreciated.

Christabel247

Activity: 555
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 08:18:23 AM
Merited by TheAndy500 (1), Mr,flex (1)

Hello Andy,

I m Christabel, I have gone through your works, I have seen the excellent and proficiencies in your previous job.
I would also render service to you by recommending new projects to get connected to you as I love your skills.

More job to you and best of luck sir.
TheAndy500 (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 08:34:58 AM

Hello Andy,

I m Christabel, I have gone through your works, I have seen the excellent and proficiencies in your previous job.
I would also render service to you by recommending new projects to get connected to you as I love your skills.

Hello Christabel,

I'm Andy Wink Thank you very much for such kind words of appreciation for my work!
I am very happy to accept your help in finding projects interested in my services. This type of cooperation would certainly bring financial benefits for you, but for details, please contact with me in a private message.

Regards,
Andy

Christabel247

Activity: 555
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 12:31:16 PM

Hello Andy,

Hello Christabel,

I'm Andy Wink Thank you very much for such kind words of appreciation for my work!
I am very happy to accept your help in finding projects interested in my services. This type of cooperation would certainly bring financial benefits for you, but for details, please contact with me in a private message.

Regards,
Andy

okay sir, Noted.

Nice meeting you again and have a wonderful moment.
Mr,flex

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 10:16:55 PM

Hello Andy,

1 for you.
I think is another good way to advertise managers in the forum and I buy your ideas. We could count on you as a wonderful woman.

Hello sir Andy.
I think she deserved more than this as she plans to help get connected to newly projects that are coming up. I can Never under rates or under extimates the power of a woman.
I love her for this singler acts.

Smiles.
TheAndy500 (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 10:35:47 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2020, 11:04:17 AM by TheAndy500

Hello Andy,

1 for you.
I think is another good way to advertise managers in the forum and I buy your ideas. We could count on you as a wonderful woman.

Hello sir Andy.
I think she deserved more than this as she plans to help get connected to newly projects that are coming up. I can Never under rates or under extimates the power of a woman.
I love her for this singler acts.

Smiles.

I assure you that I also really appreciate it.

Asupangat

Activity: 220
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 07:00:05 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2020, 07:20:18 PM by Asupangat

I've never seen a bounty here. But new people are not necessarily low quality, there are also high quality.
Prove it if you are a great bounty manager.
We hope you get a good project that can develop in you. Good Luck...
TheAndy500 (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 08:00:10 PM

I've never seen a bounty here. But new people are not necessarily low quality, there are also high quality.

There is no bounty campaign in my portfolio because I haven't run one yet  Wink
Organizationally, bounty campaign and signature campaign are not very different. The biggest difference is the amount of work and the time it takes to run them. Bounty campaign, because of unlimited number of participants is obviously much more intensive and need much more work. But of course that's no problem for me  Cool
Thank you for your comment and good luck too  Smiley

TheAndy500 (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 10:10:20 PM

I created profiles on social media! Now you can follow me also on Twitter and Facebook:

TheAndy500 (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 10:43:51 AM

I hope you get a great project to handle soon ,this is a great inspiration to all of us coming up in the forum...
Good luck TheAndy500

Thank you for your kind words!
I think I will be able to announce new promotional campaign soon.  Wink

TheAndy500 (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 11:20:48 AM

rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 02:34:41 AM

Organizationally, bounty campaign and signature campaign are not very different. The biggest difference is the amount of work and the time it takes to run them. Bounty campaign, because of unlimited number of participants is obviously much more intensive and need much more work. But of course that's no problem for me  Cool
and Obviously Less scamming in Signature campaign,I'm not saying that all signature campaign are good but at least Less opportunity of being scam since Bitcoin or dollar amount in Bitcoin is required payments things that will assure being paid because escrowing the funds cannot be denied by the Company.

While in Bounty it is very rare who pays a listed coins with good value in which majority of payments are from their Shitcoins that most never happen to be listed so the thing is waiting for years or be listed but will be dumped before the hunters allowed to sell the end almost Peanut will come to the hunters wallet.

I have seen you in Signature paying campaign and you are literally active and compliant ,one of the attitude Managers must Have so for now Hope you'll find many more project to Handle and success may with them.

Just be cautious to all offers because it's better to run a Single Legit Bounty than a thousand of Scams.

Best of Luck..

TheAndy500 (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 08:55:25 AM

and Obviously Less scamming in Signature campaign,I'm not saying that all signature campaign are good but at least Less opportunity of being scam since Bitcoin or dollar amount in Bitcoin is required payments things that will assure being paid because escrowing the funds cannot be denied by the Company.

While in Bounty it is very rare who pays a listed coins with good value in which majority of payments are from their Shitcoins that most never happen to be listed so the thing is waiting for years or be listed but will be dumped before the hunters allowed to sell the end almost Peanut will come to the hunters wallet.

I have seen you in Signature paying campaign and you are literally active and compliant ,one of the attitude Managers must Have so for now Hope you'll find many more project to Handle and success may with them.

Just be cautious to all offers because it's better to run a Single Legit Bounty than a thousand of Scams.

Best of Luck..

It is obvious that when a campaign is escrowed it gives 100% confidence that participants will get paid. When it comes to BTC paid campaigns it is simple to secure a payout, but with Bounty campaigns it is more complicated to do an escrow of full rewards pool. Certainly, bounty campaigns are more risky for hunters, but are usually much better paid. Each manager should always carefully check the project he wants to promote in order to protect both campaign participants and potential investors from loss. Of course, I also always do so.

Thank you for your kind words and I can assure you that I will be very careful!  Cool Cool

Regards and good luck too!  Smiley

Cornia

Activity: 1358
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 01:32:39 PM

One of the campaigns I've seen managed by TheAndy500 is Alchemy. However, due to limited participants, I could not join. But one thing I like very much is that he has verified and approved each participant very carefully. This makes it sure that he is very professional and responsible.  There is no place for scammers in the campaigns managed by TheAndy500. So I highly recommend TheAndy500 as a good campaign manager.
TheAndy500 (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2020, 12:44:11 PM

One of the campaigns I've seen managed by TheAndy500 is Alchemy. However, due to limited participants, I could not join. But one thing I like very much is that he has verified and approved each participant very carefully. This makes it sure that he is very professional and responsible.  There is no place for scammers in the campaigns managed by TheAndy500. So I highly recommend TheAndy500 as a good campaign manager.

Being careful and thorough is most important to me! Thank you for noticing it!

There is no place for scammers in the campaigns managed by TheAndy500.

Looks like you created my motto!  Wink

Thank you!

Cadaver20

Activity: 1428
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2020, 05:16:16 PM

There are a lot of campaign managers now a days. But there is still a lack of careful and responsible managers.  TheAndy500 is one of the few responsible managers. I participated in his Alchemy campaign. What I found was a very honest and hardworking manager he is.
Why would you choose TheAndy500 as your campaign manager?
1. Experienced Campaign Manager.
2. High rank Bitcointalk profile.
3. Positive trust in his profile.
TheAndy500 (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 11:40:08 AM

There are a lot of campaign managers now a days. But there is still a lack of careful and responsible managers.  TheAndy500 is one of the few responsible managers. I participated in his Alchemy campaign. What I found was a very honest and hardworking manager he is.
Why would you choose TheAndy500 as your campaign manager?
1. Experienced Campaign Manager.
2. High rank Bitcointalk profile.
3. Positive trust in his profile.

Thank you very much for such kind words! It's really nice when someone appreciates hard work.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: