Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:26:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT] Signature, Bounty, Social Media, Contest, Community  (Read 1795 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 12:33:01 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2020, 05:42:02 AM by rodskee
Merited by TheAndy500 (1)

>snip<

Each manager should always carefully check the project he wants to promote in order to protect both campaign participants and potential investors from loss. Of course, I also always do so.
Yeah "Should or Must" but only those accountable do the work this way and you are one of them so Be great always ...

Thank you for your kind words and I can assure you that I will be very careful!  Cool Cool

Regards and good luck too!  Smiley
You deserve it as being not so Old and Named manager yet providing good competition to those Timer here.

and Nice set of Avatar and Signature , Attractive and Cool looking.

Expect me wearing those set once my place becomes available ,we don't know what will come in future..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheAndy500 (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 05:00:31 PM
Merited by rodskee (1)

>snip<

Each manager should always carefully check the project he wants to promote in order to protect both campaign participants and potential investors from loss. Of course, I also always do so.
Yeah "Should or Mush" but only those accountable do the work this way and you are one of them so Be great always ...

Thank you for your kind words and I can assure you that I will be very careful!  Cool Cool

Regards and good luck too!  Smiley
You deserve it as being not so Old and Named manager yet providing good competition to those Timer here.

and Nice set of Avatar and Signature , Attractive and Cool looking.

Expect me wearing those set once my place becomes available ,we don't know what will come in future..

Well said! Thank you very much for this opinion, and I gladly accept the offer of wearing my logo!

We never know what the new day will bring .. Bitcoin's price showed it yesterday and today ..  Wink Grin

Saniati

Activity: 410
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 06:13:09 PM

I have seen your previous work. Just mind blowing! I believe you will be a 1 of the top professional bounty manager. Go ahead sir. 
TheAndy500 (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 07:47:28 PM

I have seen your previous work. Just mind blowing! I believe you will be a 1 of the top professional bounty manager. Go ahead sir. 

Without a doubt!  Wink Grin

Imran232

Activity: 700
Merit: 182

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 04:56:01 PM

After researching about you i know that you are a very good bounty manager. You are posting very limited bounty but you paid users effort. Thats a good sign what we genuinely expect from a sr. Bounty manager. And you keep our hope. Thanks for this now i want to say something to you from my heart sir.

Sir we are always waiting for you next bounty. But please sir try to put only legit and a project which has truely potential to grow up and stay in crypto project no matter how much reward we get, but if we get a huge amout but when we get and project gone down and it has no ability to get back then it hurts. And also we lose trust from bounty manager. I know before posting any bounty you research about the project very much. We appreciate your dedication.  And we are thankful to you for this. And we wish you a very bright future. Thanks
TheAndy500 (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 02:09:34 PM

Hello Andy, I love the effort you put in the OP, and your previous work also they are topnotch 👍

Hope I can refer new projects to you and also do you have any particular criteria you use in working projects?

Hello, thank you for the nice words about my work, but when it comes to OP, it's more thanks to my graphic designer Wink

I am not sure what criteria you are asking about, but the most important for me is that the project I am promoting is credible. My actions cannot expose campaign participants to a waste of time and potential investors to a loss of money. So verification and research of project is the first thing I do.

After researching about you i know that you are a very good bounty manager. You are posting very limited bounty but you paid users effort. Thats a good sign what we genuinely expect from a sr. Bounty manager. And you keep our hope. Thanks for this now i want to say something to you from my heart sir.

Sir we are always waiting for you next bounty. But please sir try to put only legit and a project which has truely potential to grow up and stay in crypto project no matter how much reward we get, but if we get a huge amout but when we get and project gone down and it has no ability to get back then it hurts. And also we lose trust from bounty manager. I know before posting any bounty you research about the project very much. We appreciate your dedication.  And we are thankful to you for this. And we wish you a very bright future. Thanks

Thank you for the kind words! Here I have to repeat what I wrote above. The credibility of the project is most important to me and I always try to check all available information. Unfortunately, the success of the project is a completely different thing and depends mainly on the developers, idea and market situation. Unfortunately, but despite the fact that the cryptocurrency market is constantly developing and moving forward, sometimes failures happen.

TheAndy500 (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 05:58:15 PM
Merited by rodskee (1)

Decentralized Finance Europe Farming and Exchange - Bounty Campaign is on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5307080.0

bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 01:48:27 PM
Merited by TheAndy500 (1)

For andy, I just want to say that the campaign manager is not only about quality, but very friendly service and it is not easy to decide someone who wants to know more detailed information, because not all of us understand everything.

And you have it
success Andy, I look forward to your new campaign, and hope I find it soon so it won't be too late.

Hopefully you and your family are always healthy, stay at home

TheAndy500 (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 10:50:02 PM

For andy, I just want to say that the campaign manager is not only about quality, but very friendly service and it is not easy to decide someone who wants to know more detailed information, because not all of us understand everything.

And you have it
success Andy, I look forward to your new campaign, and hope I find it soon so it won't be too late.

Hopefully you and your family are always healthy, stay at home

Thank you for those words! They mean a lot to me! They charge my batteries to do even better for the community, project creators and investors!

And.. that hat is AWESOME !!!  Cheesy

rodskee

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 10:32:42 AM

Decentralized Finance Europe Farming and Exchange - Bounty Campaign is on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5307080.0

Wow , Congrats for this new Bounty Mate i knew you can do it and you have my support all the way , If time comes that my Campaign ends or i decide to Goes out ,surely i'll give my service under your management.

Just don't lose the confidence in see on you because the competition is too tight but of "course good things comes to those who wait"

Keep it up and More Projects may come your way now and in the future.

TheAndy500 (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 08:05:33 AM

Wow , Congrats for this new Bounty Mate i knew you can do it and you have my support all the way , If time comes that my Campaign ends or i decide to Goes out ,surely i'll give my service under your management.

Just don't lose the confidence in see on you because the competition is too tight but of "course good things comes to those who wait"

Unfortunately, this campaign has been stopped.
Of course, I always try to make both the participants and developers satisfied.
I am in contact with several clients, so I think I will be able to announce a new campaign very soon. Cool
Thank you for your support! Smiley

Betaj00

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 05:19:08 AM

Hello TheAndy500 sir already see your Previous project that was really amazing. As campaign management your Work is Really very Awesome. I hope your all Campaign will more amazing for Us.
TheAndy500 (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 06:34:33 AM

Hello TheAndy500 sir already see your Previous project that was really amazing. As campaign management your Work is Really very Awesome. I hope your all Campaign will more amazing for Us.

Every day I try to prove to developers and bounty hunters that this is my job and I do on my end everything best I can.

It is my life!

btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 210

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 12:05:04 PM

I am in contact with several clients, so I think I will be able to announce a new campaign very soon. Cool
You Cannot promise Heaven and Hel in each Bounty you will run But doing your Best in each campaigns makes you reputable and worth trusted.

I remember you running 2 campaign together back in September

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274388.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274394.0

SimpleFX and PrimeBit though the Campaign only runs for a Month yet all the feedbacks from participants is satisfaction (considering that it is Indeed low paying campaign Yet they are thankful having you as manager) Congrats TheAndy500 and Wishing for more projects in future , and also looking forward to work with you sometime.

TheAndy500 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 05:29:41 PM

You Cannot promise Heaven and Hel in each Bounty you will run But doing your Best in each campaigns makes you reputable and worth trusted.

I remember you running 2 campaign together back in September

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274388.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274394.0

SimpleFX and PrimeBit though the Campaign only runs for a Month yet all the feedbacks from participants is satisfaction (considering that it is Indeed low paying campaign Yet they are thankful having you as manager) Congrats TheAndy500 and Wishing for more projects in future , and also looking forward to work with you sometime.

It's great that there are people like you who understand this! For me it's very important!

I still discuss details with clients about new promotional campaigns. Hopefully I can suggest something that will make you interested in one of my upcoming campaigns.  Wink

btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 210

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 03:49:33 AM

It's great that there are people like you who understand this! For me it's very important!

I still discuss details with clients about new promotional campaigns. Hopefully I can suggest something that will make you interested in one of my upcoming campaigns.  Wink
Because you deserve such compliment and acknowledgement , will be looking forward to work with you in the future.

Anyway I just drop also to bump your thread for Visibility .

If you are interested in promoting your project through a signature campaign, bounty campaign, social media campaign or any type of contest,

do not hesitate to contact me!
Contact this Guy , you will surely satisfied with the work and outcome of your projects.

m_nief

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

Moonbet.io

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 11:58:14 AM

Good luck bro, I hope you can get many projects that have good progress, and I hope you can be honest manager and can be consistent with the projects which you hold

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
MOONBET[][][]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
TheAndy500 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 09:23:00 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2021, 09:38:40 AM by TheAndy500

Because you deserve such compliment and acknowledgement , will be looking forward to work with you in the future.

Contact this Guy , you will surely satisfied with the work and outcome of your projects.

Thank you very much! It means a lot to me!

Good luck bro, I hope you can get many projects that have good progress, and I hope you can be honest manager and can be consistent with the projects which you hold

Thank you very much for such kind words!

fortune1002

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 07:55:56 AM

Hello Andy
I am Sahil latif. I am fully impressed by your work. I have participated in your DFE Compaign. You are great manager fully honest with your work and fast manager. And I saw that you solved every problem of hunters. I pray for you to be successful manager. We are always supporting you @TheAndy500
rodskee

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 12:56:12 PM

You'll find more sooner for sure.

Well Bumping this thread Mate for your convenience , Hows it going? any new offers comes ? there are some managerial offers in Service section , maybe you wanna check it out.
Hello Andy
I am Sahil latif. I am fully impressed by your work. I have participated in your DFE Compaign. You are great manager fully honest with your work and fast manager. And I saw that you solved every problem of hunters. I pray for you to be successful manager. We are always supporting you @TheAndy500
You managed to Join even with those red tags?

wondering How  Grin

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: