Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:33:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitOfTrade — Instrument for passive income and profit accumulation.  (Read 582 times)
bitoftrade.com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 17
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 11:21:57 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2020, 12:17:17 PM by bitoftrade.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DU3O

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 02:11:28 PM

So this BitofTrade Project has been running since October. Not too much volume but I like how the price just keep rising despite of the weekly rewards that  you've been giving out to your loyal investors. I am very interested to know what would be the next steps for BTF? If you can provide the whitepaper or roadmap that would be awesome.
AhmadM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 08:19:21 PM

So what's the other use case of BTF token unless as currency for the investment in your platform/website?

Every BTF generates a weekly profit, which depends on the balance and the holding time.
Once a week, an additional random bonus (up to 100% of the balance!) is added to a randomly choosen BTF account.
100% returns of investment weekly, don't you think is too good to be true (seems like a Ponzi)?
How the way you will guarantee investors able to receive it and sustain your platform in the future?
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2020, 09:10:47 PM

So this BitofTrade Project has been running since October. Not too much volume but I like how the price just keep rising despite of the weekly rewards that  you've been giving out to your loyal investors. I am very interested to know what would be the next steps for BTF? If you can provide the whitepaper or roadmap that would be awesome.
Anyway it is not bad for the newly emerging token, at least they have some volume. What I'm afraid of is that the OP is simply showing it here without responding to what some people have asked, yeah like usually happen.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 09:31:07 PM

So what's the other use case of BTF token unless as currency for the investment in your platform/website?

Every BTF generates a weekly profit, which depends on the balance and the holding time.
Once a week, an additional random bonus (up to 100% of the balance!) is added to a randomly choosen BTF account.
100% returns of investment weekly, don't you think is too good to be true (seems like a Ponzi)?
How the way you will guarantee investors able to receive it and sustain your platform in the future?

I haven't seen any use case for this token unless  I am missing something. Passive income is only true most of the time at the early phase of the project. But once the project is getting old, I don't think investor can have their passive income as agreed. Without actual business backing this project, it is hard to sustain the passive income offered to the users. So yes, how are they going to sustain this platform if they are relying only on users that will buy their token?
bitoftrade.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 09:34:39 AM

The whitepaper’s goal is to prepare an ICO or another kind of  fund rising for a project. We have other plans, so there is no need for such document. However, we plan to publish the project strategy declaration within 1-1.5 months after the concept is finalized.
bitoftrade.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 09:36:34 AM

BTF token is created as a financial instrument for money saving and accumulation. Limited supply and a number of services, based on smart contracts will constantly increase its value, as well as the trust of the community. The more investors use the token for accumulation, the greater the excess of demand over supply, which will create a constant price growth factor. Together with the liquidity on exchanges, this model has the right to be successful.

It’s not a Ponzi model, because of the limited supply and smart contracts based services (like limited Bounty based distribution at the first stages of the project).
bitoftrade.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 10:54:48 AM
Merited by keplernetwork (1)

I haven't seen any use case for this token unless  I am missing something. Passive income is only true most of the time at the early phase of the project. But once the project is getting old, I don't think investor can have their passive income as agreed. Without actual business backing this project, it is hard to sustain the passive income offered to the users. So yes, how are they going to sustain this platform if they are relying only on users that will buy their token?

People use money to exchange and save. These two functions are discredited by current system of central banks and governments. Due to the constant uncontrolled printing of money (by central banks) and the total control of banks over money transactions, we have ceased to be the owners of our money.  At the same time, our savings are depreciating every day faster and faster due to inflation hidden from us, which is being created by governments and central banks.
Bitcoin has proven that the problem has an effective solution and people can again become owners of their money, and the price of savings can rise independently of governments' and banks' predatory policy.
Let's imagine a token that, thanks to the Blockchain, has all the properties of cryptocurrency (transparency of transactions, independence from intermediaries, the impossibility of falsifying transactions, etc.). But in addition, the token is associated with a large number of services that allow holders to accumulate the value of their portfolios, through growth (like bonds) and through price increases. This should be the ideal financial instrument for accumulating savings.
The goal of the BitOfTrade project is to create a token that:
•   will combine the advantages of cryptocurrency and savings instruments (such as bonds),
•   it is profitable to store it for a long time
•   it is more profitable to buy than to sell
BTF token is created as a financial instrument for money saving and accumulation. Limited supply and a number of services, based on smart contracts will constantly increase its value, as well as the trust of the community. The more investors use the token for accumulation, the greater the excess of demand over supply, which will create a constant price growth factor. On the other hand, this will increase the token   liquidity on the exchanges, which will attract new investors.
cryelekea

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 02:52:51 PM

As I see this project was already listed at Coinsbit cryptocurrency exchange, which is ranked in top 35 by CoinMarketCap with daily volume more than 250 million USD. Big step for the project
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 07:41:28 PM

As I see this project was already listed at Coinsbit cryptocurrency exchange, which is ranked in top 35 by CoinMarketCap with daily volume more than 250 million USD. Big step for the project

yes, BTF tokens already tradeable on coinsbit, but not only coinsbit, you can trade BTF token at uniswap too my friend
hopefully we can see this BTF tokens in others exchange in the near time
regards
AhmadM

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 07:42:47 PM

The whitepaper’s goal is to prepare an ICO or another kind of  fund rising for a project. We have other plans, so there is no need for such document. However, we plan to publish the project strategy declaration within 1-1.5 months after the concept is finalized.
I don't think the goal of the whitepaper is only to prepare an ICO nor any kind of fundraising, IMO it can be used to give a better understanding of the whole model of your business/project for anyone who wants to involved in it. Although you don't even gonna publish an ICO I think it's still important to have a whitepaper since most people don't easily put their money into an unknown business/project.

BTF token is created as a financial instrument for money saving and accumulation. Limited supply and a number of services, based on smart contracts will constantly increase its value, as well as the trust of the community. The more investors use the token for accumulation, the greater the excess of demand over supply, which will create a constant price growth factor. Together with the liquidity on exchanges, this model has the right to be successful.

It’s not a Ponzi model, because of the limited supply and smart contracts based services (like limited Bounty based distribution at the first stages of the project).
That's the basic theory of demand and supply, which does not explain how the way you will pay investor's rewards.
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 08:26:42 PM

To quote probably almost everybody here as this will be related to their concern and (some were, surprisingly) support of your business model, where does the fund to pay passive income come from?
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 09:06:12 PM

I don't think the goal of the whitepaper is only to prepare an ICO nor any kind of fundraising, IMO it can be used to give a better understanding of the whole model of your business/project for anyone who wants to involved in it. Although you don't even gonna publish an ICO I think it's still important to have a whitepaper since most people don't easily put their money into an unknown business/project.
For me it's strange a project that did not have a whitepaper, because in whitepaper everything is explain deitaled. but he seems didn't care, even he already make a new step in this forum by hold some campaign on this forum. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5290918.0

AhmadM

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 10:35:23 PM

For me it's strange a project that did not have a whitepaper, because in whitepaper everything is explain deitaled. but he seems didn't care, even he already make a new step in this forum by hold some campaign on this forum. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5290918.0
Every individual has their own opinions on it and yes you can call it a strange one. But for me, it's something like the project doesn't have a strong foundation, just offering nonsense.

Since BTF tokens already tradeable on some various exchanges I guess most hunters would ignoring the legitimacy of the project and grab it as much as they can.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 05:23:22 AM

Every individual has their own opinions on it and yes you can call it a strange one. But for me, it's something like the project doesn't have a strong foundation, just offering nonsense.

Since BTF tokens already tradeable on some various exchanges I guess most hunters would ignoring the legitimacy of the project and grab it as much as they can.

You both aware that your view about whitepaper is not contradicting each other, right? One said this project still need WP because it give a better understanding of project, the other said this project is strange because they didn't have WP that explain details (about the project).

And yes, WP is not just for ICO, it's not a mere offering letter that can be removed just because someone didn't ask for funds, it was an official in-depth documents explaining about the current issue, your plan, and everything related to your project
bitoftrade.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 08:48:52 AM

The whitepaper’s goal is to prepare an ICO or another kind of  fund rising for a project. We have other plans, so there is no need for such document. However, we plan to publish the project strategy declaration within 1-1.5 months after the concept is finalized.

That's the basic theory of demand and supply, which does not explain how the way you will pay investor's rewards.
To quote probably almost everybody here as this will be related to their concern and (some were, surprisingly) support of your business model, where does the fund to pay passive income come from?

Almost 40% of issued BTFs are closed on special accounts, from where they can only be obtained under the terms of relative smart contracts. See for example BTF_deposit smart contract (https://github.com/alexvirtech/bitoftrade/tree/master/contracts). It has closed about 200,000 BTF. Deposits are the only way to get a part of the funds closed on this smart contract. Moreover, the less funds remain in this contract, the lower the deposit profit. It's like a mining process that brings in less and less bitcoins to miners.
bitoftrade.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 08:54:51 AM

Fortunately, there are different opinions in the market. With your approach, most cryptocurrencies have no right to life. This is the opinion of those who do not take into account the power and unique properties of the blockchain, which is behind all cryptocurrencies. And that's 90% of the value of any ERC20 token. All additional properties of tokens (like DeFi) based on smart contracts can only enhance its attractiveness.
St.D1

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 12:36:58 PM

Have you planned a bounty campaign, where can I study the rules of the participants?
bitoftrade.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 07:43:08 AM

Have you planned a bounty campaign, where can I study the rules of the participants?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5290918.msg55626590#msg55626590 -  yes!
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 06:05:24 PM

The whitepaper’s goal is to prepare an ICO or another kind of  fund rising for a project. We have other plans, so there is no need for such document. However, we plan to publish the project strategy declaration within 1-1.5 months after the concept is finalized.

Almost 40% of issued BTFs are closed on special accounts, from where they can only be obtained under the terms of relative smart contracts. See for example BTF_deposit smart contract (https://github.com/alexvirtech/bitoftrade/tree/master/contracts). It has closed about 200,000 BTF. Deposits are the only way to get a part of the funds closed on this smart contract. Moreover, the less funds remain in this contract, the lower the deposit profit. It's like a mining process that brings in less and less bitcoins to miners.

Perhaps I should re-word my question: how do you plan to power the passive income activity? Sure you have some reservoir to distribute the token for stake holders (the literal stake-holders, not stakeholders), but what will you do to ensure the value of each of those token?
helenfast69

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 04:05:02 PM

So how is results after listing at Coinsbit? As I read Coinsbit has about 170,000 unique visitors per day, I think it help very much to any project Smiley
TastyChillySauce00
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1028

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 04:34:49 AM

I don't fully understand, is it true that I can simply deposit your BTF with a high interest rate of up to 100% Huh
It looks like the system is very similar with the staking system or farming yield. When you are depositing your coins and you will get a huge return as the incentive for your participation. Im not sure this is the correct explanation but it seems like it's not clear where are the main source to pay the dividend for investors.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 02:47:12 PM

I don't fully understand, is it true that I can simply deposit your BTF with a high interest rate of up to 100% Huh

Looks like you don't get the answer here, have you tried giving this to the telegram group of this project? you should do this to find out more. I hope this helps

If anyone would go to this length to ask them on tg, please send my regards to the team and tell them that they have question from me on the forum, needed to be answered. Although I don't think they didn't know about that, given they're online from time to time.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2020, 09:36:19 PM

So how is results after listing at Coinsbit? As I read Coinsbit has about 170,000 unique visitors per day, I think it help very much to any project Smiley
Oh great, he even listed it on Coinsbit, which it was the suspicious exchange for community. I see on there, the price is 0.0065 eth for a BTF token, but the trade amount is low, and the volume looks like deliberately made to be attractive, look at uniswap, the liquidity is also so small. I think 100 token could destroy it and change it automatically. I really did not want to trade any penny on Coinsbit, his name is tainted, it's not help for a project.
bitoftrade.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 08:46:01 AM

Yep, it's true. All you need to do is to:
- open an account at bitoftrade.com
- add to your account 1 or more ethereum address with btf on the balance.

The rates will fall with time while more interest emerge to the project. So high yields will not las too long.
bitoftrade.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 08:58:38 AM

Oh great, he even listed it on Coinsbit, which it was the suspicious exchange for community. I see on there, the price is 0.0065 eth for a BTF token, but the trade amount is low, and the volume looks like deliberately made to be attractive, look at uniswap, the liquidity is also so small. I think 100 token could destroy it and change it automatically. I really did not want to trade any penny on Coinsbit, his name is tainted, it's not help for a project.k'.   

Coinsbit for sure is not Binance or Kraken and we are planing to be listed at on of mentioned exchanges. We chose Coinsbit from many others to add token to cex exchange. We belive at this stage Coinsbit will full cover cex way to buy the token.

And on the liquidity. We have market making strategy to provide more liquidity if needed in a moment. For now more liquid market is at Coinsbit because of day traders who for some reason don't like dex's.
bitoftrade.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 09:02:14 AM

It's pretty good for the project in general perspective and for it's community! Coinsbit have a lot of day traders and sepculants, this helps to provide liquidity to the market in organic way.
bitoftrade.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 08:38:28 AM

Perhaps I should re-word my question: how do you plan to power the passive income activity? Sure you have some reservoir to distribute the token for stake holders (the literal stake-holders, not stakeholders), but what will you do to ensure the value of each of those token?

1. "Value of each token" can't be ensured, it's a market price and may be result of bid/ask ratio.
2. We plan to add a number of special smart contracts, increasing the balances automatically based on the "holding time" and "balances" (more exactly, the base for reward calculation is the sum of average daily balances of the account for the calculated period). At this stage we have only "deposit contract" and additional manual payouts, that will be replaced by smart contracts in the next 6-8 weeks. For these smart contracts (together with deposit contract) we reserved about 40% of the total BTF supply.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 09:43:33 AM

1. "Value of each token" can't be ensured, it's a market price and may be result of bid/ask ratio.
2. We plan to add a number of special smart contracts, increasing the balances automatically based on the "holding time" and "balances" (more exactly, the base for reward calculation is the sum of average daily balances of the account for the calculated period). At this stage we have only "deposit contract" and additional manual payouts, that will be replaced by smart contracts in the next 6-8 weeks. For these smart contracts (together with deposit contract) we reserved about 40% of the total BTF supply.

I am sure what I asked is clear enough: I wanted to know the efforts by team to keep the project running long term and interesting. Answering with point (1) just blatantly lazy. Yes, in the end, every token price would depend on market decision, but it doesn't necessarily developer team should just pray and hope, then still need to put some efforts, updates, milestones, etc. And answering with point (2) were just a broadening of your main concept, you'll just automate everything and make team's work easier. But does it directly affect market preferences to buy and hold your token?
niccuzYe

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 11:05:33 AM

Each BTF will bring a weekly profit, which depends on the balance and the holding time in the billing week, this function will be available soon 01/12/2020. Interesting to see how it works
bitoftrade.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 12:33:17 PM

I am sure what I asked is clear enough: I wanted to know the efforts by team to keep the project running long term and interesting. Answering with point (1) just blatantly lazy. Yes, in the end, every token price would depend on market decision, but it doesn't necessarily developer team should just pray and hope, then still need to put some efforts, updates, milestones, etc. And answering with point (2) were just a broadening of your main concept, you'll just automate everything and make team's work easier. But does it directly affect market preferences to buy and hold your token?

The project is at a very early stage. The team is working hard to make the token more attractive to potential holders. Everyone can decide whether the BTF concept is interesting or not. But we are sure that the owners of the first wave will be glad that they believed in the project.
bitoftrade.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 01:10:33 PM

Looks like you don't get the answer here, have you tried giving this to the telegram group of this project? you should do this to find out more. I hope this helps

If anyone would go to this length to ask them on tg, please send my regards to the team and tell them that they have question from me on the forum, needed to be answered. Although I don't think they didn't know about that, given they're online from time to time.

Wow. Don't they really care what is the question mark for everyone here? it would be weird if that really happened.

Sorry if we missed something. We are trying to answer every question here. Please feel free to ask anything here or at our social media accounts.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 01:28:47 PM

The project is at a very early stage. The team is working hard to make the token more attractive to potential holders. Everyone can decide whether the BTF concept is interesting or not. But we are sure that the owners of the first wave will be glad that they believed in the project.

So that's a "no, we don't have anything other than a promise that we'll be big... someday. Hopefully."

Wow. Don't they really care what is the question mark for everyone here? it would be weird if that really happened.

Uhh... actually... they replied... right above your post. Probably someone told them to.
the rise

Activity: 2170
Merit: 273

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2020, 11:35:09 AM

a very extraordinary increase of 196% in just a month which is a very extraordinary achievement, and hopefully in the future the BTF token will also be able to enter the top market, not only that all missions and developments must be achieved

bitoftrade.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 08:10:25 PM

a very extraordinary increase of 196% in just a month which is a very extraordinary achievement, and hopefully in the future the BTF token will also be able to enter the top market, not only that all missions and developments must be achieved

we're keeping moving forward, stay tuned!
AhmadM

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 10:34:28 PM

I guess there is nothing special with it since we are on the bullish trends at the moment furthermore there are no new updates from the team itself unless the bounty campaign that they launched lately, there is a chance it just another pump and dump scenario.

Can you tell us clearly all of the token allocations in this project?
sidik7

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2020, 02:17:10 AM

I guess there is nothing special with it since we are on the bullish trends at the moment furthermore there are no new updates from the team itself unless the bounty campaign that they launched lately, there is a chance it just another pump and dump scenario.
I think if this project can list in a large market it might have a big impact on the value sir, i see that in some forums they are trying to hold a bounty event maybe this is a goal build big community support and strategy will have a little impact on the level of trust in this project, but a lot of investors sure still analyze this project.

allocation for what sir, might be clarified your questions or if about the supply of BTF token I read on etherscan supply is  1,000,000 BTF
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 08:15:39 AM

I think if this project can list in a large market it might have a big impact on the value sir, i see that in some forums they are trying to hold a bounty event maybe this is a goal build big community support and strategy will have a little impact on the level of trust in this project, but a lot of investors sure still analyze this project.

Holding bounty doesn't necessarily establish they will directly get impact on the trust of the project. It'll bring exposure, sure, but exposure was not an equal to trust. There are a lot of poorly trustworthy project that held bounty. And if they have an aim for a big community, then I'll strongly advise they work on their concept instead of just attracting via bounty, especially because they have no other feature or means to power up their value, as evidenced below.

So that's a "no, we don't have anything other than a promise that we'll be big... someday. Hopefully."

allocation for what sir, might be clarified your questions or if about the supply of BTF token I read on etherscan supply is  1,000,000 BTF

And his question is extremely clear, he wanted to know about token allocation, not total supply. It was a rather shame that someone with your rank can't tell the difference.

P.s.: please quote properly. Again, it was a shame that someone with your rank didn't know the proper way to quote. You didn't just buy this account, right?
cryptopediabd

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 03:03:50 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5290918.msg55626590#msg55626590 -  yes!
Hellow I just see the site. Staking reward fabulously designed. I appreciate your team hard works. What is the token allocations in this project?
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 11:22:51 PM

When I browsed their website, I don't think this passive income will last long.  When most users stop using this platform, where will they get the dividends payout? How are they earning just by deposits of their users? They need to have at least backup business that will provide real revenue to them. Because if they will just rely on users that will deposit on their platform, this will just die on its own.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 06:03:20 PM

When I browsed their website, I don't think this passive income will last long.  When most users stop using this platform, where will they get the dividends payout? How are they earning just by deposits of their users? They need to have at least backup business that will provide real revenue to them. Because if they will just rely on users that will deposit on their platform, this will just die on its own.

My point exactly. Without anything to power up or give meaning to those token, their token and all of the staked "prize" will just be a worthless token that no one was interested to hold. And ultimately, this project died, contributing to another junk token. But well, the only answer they gave were:

Been waiting for their further explanation and answers for my comment about this, but as they were online today and keep silent, I think we all know what it means and how (not)worthy this project is.
AhmadM

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 07:26:46 PM

That's my point from the start if you look at my previous post I have asked the question above to them already and their answer is only spinning around about supply and smart contract which it wasn't satisfied my curiosity at all.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: