Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:45:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another billionaire just invested in bitcoin  (Read 893 times)
tinopener

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 07:01:58 PM

I reckon most very rich people will be put off buying Bitcoin in case it alerts the tax authorities in some way.

Most will go to significant effort to avoid paying tax across all their assets - possibly bordering on evasion - and won't want to attract any "heat".

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 07:34:01 PM

~
Not sure who that guy is but seems like this >20k  breach of the Bitcoin price gained the attention of many non-crypto investors even media celebrities.
I guess 30k really hit everyone hard to start investing right now to Bitcoin huh.
Not like I dreamed that 2017 price to happen all over again, but hell it was really an unexpected increase.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 07:42:46 PM

so throwing money do also happens to on mexico ? i thought it only happens on venezuela but before them , i also so saw some guy threw money on top of the building or from streets but it doesnt mean money is useless on those country but those guys are just rich and want to share the wealth they have to the majority but what happens on this story that the guy witness how banks dump money  , thats weakening and for who ever see that will also feel the same weak feeling . now the guy was angry and use btc , he was going to tease banks with his btc .
In the silence

Activity: 1289
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 06:10:11 AM

Great news, I hope other billionaires will follow the same as it will push Bitcoin towards it's ATH value but this comes with great risk as well because the more rich people invest into Bitcoin the more it becomes like a gambling wherein they may cashout anything sending shockwaves across the bitcoin's community like whales did last time.
The more wealthy investors, the more risky it would be since it's already on a high volative cryptocurrency. If some of the whales bring out some btc out of their wallet, there would be an impact again for bitcoin like on what happened last year.
AngelaT34534

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 06:25:02 AM

In fact, in some small countries, choosing to use Bitcoin to avoid inflation is very smart. On this basis, if more rich people join in, it will undoubtedly promote the development of this situation. I think this is a help The means by which people in small countries protect their assets.
kiki889988

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 06:39:21 AM

Dogecoin has soared today, with the highest increase reaching 10 times. It can be seen that the entry of these big capitalists will have a huge impact on the market. Hope this is not a bad thing.
WillieTruman

Activity: 11
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 07:02:13 AM

Human greed is the door to success. There is no shortage of companions on this road. Come on, Bitcoin, the world is coming to you, because you have been recognized by the world
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 07:07:28 AM

Great. More billionaires entering the bitcoin market which means more of them are being aware of crypto currencies and how they are going to give better return than banks. They are noticing that keeping their money idle on their banks is not worth anything. But I am just wondering, if more billionaire starts investing in bitcoin, wouldn't the price, like every other thing come under the control of those billionaires? Wouldn't they have huge impacts on the market? Like if we see that a billionaire moved his coins, people will start panicking. When billionaires sell their coins, the market might crash. Wouldn't it?  

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1442
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 05:44:42 AM

It's seems that every rich person deserved cryptocurrency investment, Doe's it mean that fiat currency does not exist again, the answer is no,everyone has integrity and everyone has area of investment concentration platform that will add values to he/her money, while the rich people is investing in cryptocurrency especially bitcoin is because of the potentiality in crypto network, digital investment is a forward of investment from my perspective... Now for these man to adventure into crypto it's obvious that the name of cryptocurrency will be relevant in Mexico than before because people likely emulate the steps of richer

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██