Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:41:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 135 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW Community is located at: community.gawminers.com  (Read 506529 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GAW Miners (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

http://www.gawminers.com

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 05:56:32 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2014, 02:01:51 AM by GAW Miners

Dear Forum Users and Customers,

This will be our last announcement here Smiley.

Lets start with a brief update. The last few days have been incredible. Between shipping all the first weeks’ Generation A Miners and launching our partnership with ZenMiner, it’s been an exciting week!

We could not be more excited by the feedback we have received from our GENERATION A LAUNCH; here are just a few comments:

Review:
New user, first post here.

Boxes have started arriving in the mail, and I just wanted to give some major kudos to GAW and Josh in particular. We took a gamble on you for this pre-order business but I'm starting to breathe much easier now. GAW has delivered on absolutely everything they've promised, and much, much more.
- store credit to compensate for Gridseed price drop
- next day, free shipping on product launch
- non-stop engagement on this forum by Josh, keeping us informed and answering questions and concerns
- excellent response to customer service inquiries
- free zenminer controllers

Oh. My. GAW.

Seriously. I just keep getting more than I ever expected.

And I'm sure I'm missing some. This level of customer service (especially in this particular business) is unprecedented, and I have to believe that this product launch is a loss-leader when everything is tallied. BUT... GAW has made a loyal customer here, and probably many more.

Whatever the mining future holds, I can't wait to see GAW play a major role in it.  Keep up the great work.

Review:
I just got the unexpected Zen Controller / Raspberry Pi gift from GAWminers.  Thank you so much!  I've never received a outright gift like that from a company before.  

And I got tracking for my Week 1 Fury - maybe slightly behind schedule but the free upgrade to DHL courier more than makes up for that.  It will get here days sooner than regular post.

Thanks for everything GawMiners!

Review:
My Black Widows are running for a few hours now, the mentioned 18mhs seems about right. Variance is quite high but in the long run it's arund 18mhs.

So getting 18mhs for an advertised 13mhs machine is quite outstanding if you ask me!

Cheers and thanks GAW-team

Review:
I have a Fury hosted and can report of the same hashrate, very happy, too :-)

Review:
My miners have been up and running for a few hours now so I thought I'd report the hash rates I'm seeing.

Black Widows - portal and poolside, 18MH/s!
Fury - portal, 1MH/s, poolside, 1.6-1.8MH/s!

Review:
Wow, I am beyond happy. GAW delivered early and the miners are producing way over advertised hash rate. What more could you ask for? Awesome. Cool

Only down side is instead of taking those $750 used G-blades of your hands I'm gonna have to buy another Black Widow now. Cheesy

Review:
Another happy GAW customer here.  I've ordered (and received) 2 Gridseeds from them in the past and just completed an order for a Fury.
Very happy with the service (Amanda was great!) and looking forward to getting the Fury and included Zen Controller!

Review:
Received 2 days ago, super easy setup and running at 1.3-1.8 mhs. Great customer service and Zencontroller is amazing. Waiitng to see those week one prices again. Keeep up the good work gawminer

Review:
1 week Fury. Im very happy with this product. Nice hash 1.3-1.4 MH/S in my pool. Working good with free ZenControler. What else?

Review:
Received my ZenMiner 1 day before receiving my Fury , Web page is easy to access , nothing hard to config , ZENOS as been updated
now we can see accepted shares etc.. much better now , and will probably be much more better in a few days

Review:
I bought a Black Widow from GAW after my Cyclone from Zeus. My Black Widow shipped AFTER my Cyclone, and my Black Widow is hashing away at 14MH/s while my Cyclone sits in a Chinese warehouse being probed. I'm definitely unhappy with my Zeus purchase and wish I had put that money towards a bigger box from GAW instead.

GAW seems to be the perfect company to buy hardware from at this moment. Where zeus was first in the spot of: best hardware company, now GAW does. They offer free shipping (or for 25 bucks express shipping), and are a lot cheaper than Zeusminer. And oh they even give a refund... I think about 80% of the people would actually cancel their order if it would be possible, and go to GAW miners. But maybe I have an image of GAWminers which isn't realistic

I'd go with GAW again in a heartbeat, they even take cc's which makes this easier.

As the week ends, we have another exciting announcement Smiley

GAW Miners is moving from the bitcointalk forum:

We are pleased to announce that we have partnered with "Get Satisfaction" to launch “GAW Community”! Our new platform will allow us to deliver better support and announcements.

We will also offer new features like being able to vote on new products you would like us to offer and pitching us ideas!

GAW Community is located at: community.gawminers.com

This has been an amazing ride and we are so thankful to everyone in the community that has supported us here. We thank the staff at bitcointalk for their support and dedication to our company.

Going forward, all support and conversation will take place on “GAW Community”. So we will be locking this thread. We will still check in on our PM from time to time, but we will no longer provide any support through bitcointalk.

Farewell and we will see you on GAW Community!

GAW Miners Team

LegacyGAW Miners Announcements!

5/15/14

The most powerful Scrypt miner in the world is now available for pre-order at GAWMiners.com.

The Big Gun - 100 MH/s of raw power.
http://www.gawminers.com/the-big-gun-100-mh-s-asic-scrypt-miner/

Ships by June 4th.

"Generation A" - Pre-orders have begun!

Pre-order here:
http://www.gawminers.com/gaw-scrypt-miners/

5/14/14

Thank you all for the amazing response and support of our new line of miners - Generation A. Due to an unexpected and unprecedented amount of pre-orders, we were able to reach an agreement for a marginally larger shipment as well as lower price per miner!

Below is the new pricing schedule the miners are now available at:

Batch 1 - Ship by 5/26
$169.95  -  The Fury
$1999.95 - The Black Widow
$3699.95 - The Falcon
$6699.95 - The War Machine

Batch 2 - Ship by 6/2
$159.95  -  The Fury
$1899.95 - The Black Widow
$3499.95 - The Falcon
$6299.95 - The War Machine

Batch 3 - Ship by 6/9
$149.95  -  The Fury
$1799.95 - The Black Widow
$3299.95 - The Falcon
$5899.95 - The War Machine

Thank you all for being a part of the GAW family,

The GAW Team

4/28/14

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the lack of updates.  Here is a brief update!

This company has grown like crazy. If our sales did not increase at all, we already have passed over 40 million in annual sales. And, our sales numbers are still growing (this has been in less in a month!).  In the last month, we have built a new data center, built new code and software that did not exist, did over a million in sales in two weeks, and even began building our own miners. We did this with 7 people.

The largest reason for the delays is because we have been using what little man power we started the company with, to training new people to expand our support and customer service. Most of this has taken place in the last two weeks, which is why this changed over the last few weeks.

We are not complete, but we have a large part of the training done. I am happy to report we have grown our staff by 200% in the last three days. And, we will hire about 75 people in the next six months.

We are also training more people to answer the phones so we are able to take care of an issue on the spot.

In my years as a CEO, I have never trained a team of people to run a company this large in three weeks. Every company I have run; we budget at least a month and a half to recruit, interview, and train new staff. This has certainly been a learning experience.

We are working as hard as we can to get back to your requests. I literally had two employees, that were so sleep deprived, fall sleep while standing Smiley

Our staff numbers are growing, our systems are getting better, and there is some exciting things coming. As I type this, we are having a “ticket party”; I have every person in the company working on support tickets and we will be at it all night.

Thanks for the patience, every customer will be rewarded for their loyalty and patience!

Josh

You guys wanted a special founders program?

Well here it is! For a limited time, we will swap out your hosted 10 pack for a new blade for $499.95

If your not a GAW Hosted customer, you better become one. Because more deals like this are coming soon! (did someone say double pay out week?)

http://www.gawminers.com/existing-customer-gridseed-asic-blade-miner-upgrade-program/

GAW becomes official Gridseed Reseller!
Today Gridseed announced their picks for the five, world-wide, authorized resellers!

We entered this space several months after our competitors. We were competing with companies that had months to show Gridseed their capabilities, and we had just two weeks!

In every way, we were the underdog. We had less experience, less time, and the least amount of market penetration.

Today we were placed in the top 5 Gridseed distributers in the world! Check it out!

We plan to use our new position to continue to raise the bar and create even more benefits for our customers. The best is yet to come.

Every bit of this victory belongs to you. You guys believed in us before anyone else did.

-Thank you from the entire team here a GAW Miners

Hosting is Back in Stock!

Buy now and have it active in under an hour!!!

http://www.gawminers.com/3300-kh-s-full-gridseed-asic-miner-includes-1-year-of-free-hosting-same-day-activation/

Blade buy back program for existing customer!

Buy back program for existing customers to move to the blades

Stay tuned! Smiley

New Pricing Structure!

We are the first to announce the new pricing structure for Gridseed units! Get them now for as low as $136.95. And get free and fast shipping!

New Gridseed Asic Blade is Here!

http://www.gawminers.com/5200-kh-s-gridseed-asic-blade-miner/

Buy it now as there will only be a limited quantity available! We will offer also this with our free hosting! You will be online and hashing the same day!

PS all existing customers get priority in the orders and free overnight shipping!

GAW Miners Promotions!

Double the hash
(Edit) moved date to April the 15th
On April 15th, we will be running a one of a kind promotion Smiley

GAW Miners will double the profits of any miner you have purchased from us for 7 days! The miner must be hosted with us.

More details are coming so stay tuned to this thread!

GAW Miners in the News!

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/gawminers-launches-gaw-loyalty-rewards-000500044.html
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/gawminers-com-double-customers-mining-233000989.html
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/gridseed-blade-miner-available-preorder-161700851.html
http://bitjuice.com/gawminerscom-brings-bitcoin--litecoin-mining-hardware-to
http://www.itbusinessnet.com/article/GAWMinerscom-Announces-Bitcoin-Miner-Hosting--Electricity-Service-For-All-Users-3164505
http://www.whatech.com/members-news/ecommerce/19479-gawminers-com-announces-bitcoin-miner-hosting-electricity-service-for-all-users
http://www.itnewsonline.com/prnewswire/Gridseed-Blade-Miner-available-for-Preorder-at-GAWMiners/318175
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/gawminers-com-brings-bitcoin-litecoin-172700571.html
http://www.fundcapitalamerica.com/gridseed-blade-miner-available-for-preorder-at-gawminers/

GAW Miners Updates!

(update 3/31/2014)

Hi Everyone,

We have not given a proper update in a while. So here it goes!

These last two weeks have been crazy. From some of the best conversations with customers that I have ever had, to running to the post office with 100 boxes ten minutes before closing, to talking to my staff at 3:00 in the morning while they fell asleep on the phone, and to receiving some of the best feedback I have ever read.

It's been a fun ride so far, and it has only started.

I found out today, that our competitors are actually buying misspellings of our domain names and forwarding them to their website to try and capture business and keep up with us. It made me stop and think "we are doing something right". But, after that thought passed, I realized that was only partway true. If it had not been for this community, we would be not be here today. Many companies' say that. But, I think it's true here more then ever. People here gave us a chance. And, it will be a privilege we will always need to keep earning.

I think competition is the best thing for business. When business have to compete, they have to out perform. When they get complacent, customers' leave, and new companies rise up out of nowhere and make change. As our company grows, I know we can always count on you to keep us moving. To never allow us to become complacent and to never take for granted where we have come from.

All I can say is "thanks again". Thanks for expecting us to do what we say we will and being patient with us when we needed to catch up. I will continue to believe we have received more than we deserve.

There are so many new and exciting things coming, but I wanted to keep this update focused on just a few.

Referral Program- We will be starting a referral program soon. Over 50% of our business is repeat customers. And, most of our new customers come as referrals from those customers. I have been looking for an interesting and different way of rewarding those customers. We have more details soon, but it will be new and fresh. I will also make it retroactive. So, if you have referred business to us in the past, and we can confirm the referral purchases with you, you will received 100% of the upside.

Hosting Rentals- Part of the upgrade we just performed was adding four digits of hashing power Smiley.  We will be offering customers the ability to buy hashing power in any configuration they want. We will even be rewarding our customers that have referred business to us with it. More on that soon.

New Hardware- We are adding new hardware to our website daily, so keep visiting to see more selection of hardware.

So that's about it for now. It's been a long day.....but there is still more to do. Thank you for your support!

Josh-CEO

(original announcement)
Introducing GAW Miners! www.gawminers.com

Why are we different?

We offer one year of free hosting and electricity with the purchase of our miners! When you're, ready to take delivery?  Just tell us where to ship it, and we will ship it to you for free!

Instant Availability Hosted Option- Use our colocation service to stand up your miners, and don’t wait for your delivery.  Simply buy the miner(s) from our website (without shipping, of course) and will we will point your miners to whatever pool you specify.

We offer FREE Ground Shipping to anywhere in the USA or Canada!

5 Day Delivery Time Guarantee- We guarantee we will have your product to your door in five business days (except for very remote or international delivery areas). In case of a shipping delay, we will credit you for any lost mining time based on the current LTC standard.

We accept all major credit cards, paypal, and bitcoins - We process orders for tens of thousands of customers, so we know that having payment flexibility is critically important.

24/7 Tech Support - We offer US-based technical support all day, every day. No more calling some random number and hoping for an answer to your question.

We are not a fly-by-night start-up or some guy working out of his garage and hoping to become successful. We are a real company, servicing thousands of customers with a full staff to support our clients. We accept all major credit cards, like real companies do, and offer 24 hour support. Check out our reviews:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=520191.40

Please feel free to ask questions here. All orders should be placed at gawminers.com

[/quote]

gawminers.com  Gridseed ASIC Mining Hardware

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 06:09:38 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2014, 10:10:41 PM by GAW Miners

Update (3/24/14)

Hi Guys,
Got some great news, we just migrated to our new shopping cart. We also have a fresh new design coming next week!

To celebrate the new cart, we are doing a one day special. Use the code "NEWSITE" and get $100 any order of $300 or more. On top of free shipping!!![/b]

fotoskyen_dk

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

Karina Kruse Vestergaard

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 06:20:38 PM

So I'll post my Shipping questions here:

When I'm from Denmark do I have to pay for shipment when I order a hosted solution from your website?

LiteCoin Mining Contracts - www.mismolly.dk - 1MH/s $125
GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 06:26:10 PM

So I'll post my Shipping questions here:

When I'm from Denmark do I have to pay for shipment when I order a hosted solution from your website?

Hi, no you do not. Shipping will be free when you request it from our colocation Smiley

fotoskyen_dk

Karina Kruse Vestergaard

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 06:28:59 PM

When I try to order here from DENMARK I only have Express 1 - 3 Days with a price of $250. I have no FREE SHIPPING possibility Sad

GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 06:32:09 PM

When I try to order here from DENMARK I only have Express 1 - 3 Days with a price of $250. I have no FREE SHIPPING possibility Sad

Hi, our shipping module is being update, sorry about that. Please email us directly at: sales@gawminers.com and we will process your order there thanks! Smiley

fotoskyen_dk

Karina Kruse Vestergaard

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 06:36:27 PM

mail send Smiley  Thank you

yeahright

Activity: 297

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:46:50 PM

I PM'd you with my order number for that tracking number issue did you get a chance to look into it?  Thanks.
mneehon

Activity: 174

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 09:11:39 PM

Update (4/14/14)

Hi Guys,
Got some great news, we just migrated to our new shopping cart. We also have a fresh new design coming next week!

To celebrate the new cart, we are doing a one day special. Use the code "NEWSITE" and get $100 any order of $300 or more. On top of free shipping!!![/b]

Did you just take down the code?  Not working anymore.

GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 09:42:32 PM

Update (4/14/14)

Hi Guys,

Did you just take down the code?  Not working anymore.

Try it again, we fixed it Smiley

GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 10:12:51 PM

"Update 4/14/14"? Don't you mean 3/24/14? You may want to update that. It's confusing.

Also, I sent you a PM this morning. Have you had a chance to respond? (I know you're probably busy).

Fixed the incorrect date, thanks for pointing that out.

Sent you a PM, check your inbox.

Thanks again! Smiley

Anddos

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 10:43:27 PM

Update (3/24/14)

Hi Guys,

so on your site it says this

The Gridseed ASIC Miner  is the most cost effective miner on the market. Power consumption is 70w making it the most efficient miner of it’s kind. This Miner can preform up to 340 KH/s. These units are currently available for purchase but are going fast.

on youtube people are saying it consumes 7 - 8 watts

if i order 3 gridseeds at 567 usd, i can get them for 467 usd with the promocode thing? with free delivery

GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 10:54:07 PM

Update (3/24/14)

Hi Guys,

so on your site it says this

The Gridseed ASIC Miner  is the most cost effective miner on the market. Power consumption is 70w making it the most efficient miner of it’s kind. This Miner can preform up to 340 KH/s. These units are currently available for purchase but are going fast.

on youtube people are saying it consumes 7 - 8 watts

if i order 3 gridseeds at 567 usd, i can get them for 467 usd with the promocode thing? with free delivery

Hi, thats correct, we updated that!

Yes, you can use the promotion that way! Smiley

Cryptomuncher

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 11:13:37 PM

I just put in an order for 2. As long as things go smooth, I'll be interested in purchasing many more! Grin
LouReed

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

Nosce te Ipsum

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 11:28:25 PM

Damn, just got home from work, and went to order a 10 pack and it says they are sold out!  Sad Any idea when you will have more available? Would love to take advantage of your promotion!
GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 11:36:10 PM

Damn, just got home from work, and went to order a 10 pack and it says they are sold out!  Sad Any idea when you will have more available? Would love to take advantage of your promotion!

Its back in Smiley

GAW Miners (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 11:39:19 PM

Hi Everyone!

In an effort to better serve you, please email all support and sales related questions to:
info@gawminers.com

This will allow to use our ticketing software and better assist you.

Thank you so much for you business and we look forward to serving you.

-GAW Miners

trilogy456

ASICMINER shares: Havelockinvestments.com

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 11:45:57 PM

Since the move to the new thread, I just wanted to re-post my review so far.

Purchased some hosted miners on 3/18/14.  They were up and hashing within a few hours.  The hashrate has been stable and the customer support has been great.  GAW offers a lot of unique features like their hosting, CC payments, and fast technical support.

GAW is constantly adding better incentives to purchase their services: Free hosting, discounts, promos, and leading customer service.

Looking forward to being able to configure mining pools via a web portal in the near future.

GAW has truly over-delivered on their promises thus far.
BTC Signature: H9e2gebDzx1t7L8k33UAJQcHZM21rMRp9ZV2ANKfW8TSuSCxgmJvrpWEZ7Kwyek8ZubvaFiJeF5M61i ZXLLRh9g=

******ASICMINER T U B E - The Best $/Gh Bitcoin Miner So Far. DISCOVER NOW !!!******
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735728.0/
JHammer

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 11:54:44 PM

I am all over the "GAW Miners will double the profits of any miner you have purchased from us for 7 days!"...

Starting April 1st..  This is not a April Fools joke right?

Due tell us more...   Would LOVE to get my hosted 20 pack doubled for 7 days..   Grin
BigDaddyWooWoo

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 12:20:58 AM

You seem to go in and out of stock on the singles.  Now you are out of stock.  When will you have more stock?  Can only add to wishlist.  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 135 »
  Print  

Jump to: