Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:27:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: people stop complain about economy and ccovid  (Read 1253 times)
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 11:02:42 PM

i cant see this , we all knew that one day the music will stop !
we all knew that now it is we all knew that the economy crash was coming anyways with covid or without covid.
stop thinking like if you are normal hard working person your life is secure its not like this !!
best security is your own knowledge and information.

It looks like the people here are not complaining, they are just sharing and trying to find a way out because the economy is devastated by the effects of Covid 19 and that is what we might have to solve in the discussion forum wisely. because the world economy is collapsing very fast and people are thinking how to find the best solution to avoid a global economic collapse

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amejoaquim

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 01:56:34 AM

The reason why most of peoples are complaing because they just depressed because of this pandemic.

So we can keep seeing people complaining about this "Covid" and especially for poor people's who don't know how to eat tomorrow.
Bitgavan3

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 02:14:13 AM

Complaining will never do anything. But in the same way, we cannot blame people who complain about life and the economy. Everyone has their own troubles and the right to choose how to live.
JoKleinTopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 02:40:57 AM

Sometimes complain can be a positive sign, it means people are not satisfied with the current life, which indicates they are striving for a better future. It's not complain that matters, it's what they do over complaining. Wink
naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 08:54:52 AM

but this pancemic no one thought this would happen So like you said people could actually live normally if the pandemic didn't happen.
for example an employee who has a salary and has calculated his monthly expenses, be it home installments, food, electricity and others.
However, as a result of the pandemic, some people have been cut wages, have been fired, because companies could not pay.
and still many factor the unpredictable.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
JHORN

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 09:40:18 AM

We can't just simply say to others not to complain.

There are people who are now at the bottom because of Covid-19 and got affected by what it brings to the economy. Yes, with or without Covid, the economy can fall but this time, it's different.

I know people are working hard to make some adjustments and make their living as normal as before as they don't have a choice. They stay positive even in hard times and that's good.

Human being and adaptation, hmm, well maybe if we just let go of the thoughts about covid 19 things we turn out different? We are humans and most times all we have left is to adapt to the resent situations, I glad things are different right now, panic mode about cov19 is down compare to months ago

chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 09:58:40 AM

but this pancemic no one thought this would happen So like you said people could actually live normally if the pandemic didn't happen.
for example an employee who has a salary and has calculated his monthly expenses, be it home installments, food, electricity and others.
However, as a result of the pandemic, some people have been cut wages, have been fired, because companies could not pay.
and still many factor the unpredictable.

Thats right , they have a right to complain because this happening is unpredictable like you said many people are suffered and cannot afford to buy some things and paying some bills because some company are still close and still waiting for the recovery . Im also affected in this pandemic and now im still jobless because covid19 still spreading here. I dont have a salary that can help me to buy some daily need , im just find some extra income online to support mine and also my family needs. But i know this pandemic will end and im trust the government can afford some vaccines that can stop this pandemic.

Lanatsa

Activity: 2814
Merit: 648

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 03:14:12 PM

Some economy might actually go down but with the occurrence of Covid-19, this fastens the process. Imagine many companies that lay off workers because they cannot pay. As a human being, we will complain though this cannot solve the problem
Over the entire period of the pandemic, people have already got used to and have learned to solve problems on their own. At the same time, it should be borne in mind that these problems are being solved even in spite of various government restrictions, which suggests that people now pay the least attention to covid, especially if there is an opportunity to get vaccinated.
After a year of this pandemic situation, we are indeed trying to adapt with the new normal and as you have said that people are already getting used to it.

It had been a difficult year but still we do able to sustain after all the days even if its hard. Complaints are normal because not all would really be that skillful.

Instead of complaining its better to find ways to let yourself survive amidst of this situation. Lets do our best and find ways for at least somehow handle the situation.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 03:06:05 AM

For some people this situation is very bad. In some countries lockdown makes many street food business stop operating for few days which mean they don't get income from it. There are many business which depend on human interactions. Not all people can work from home, we are lucky because we know about bitcoin so we can earn money online. There are many hardworking people who can't do anything in this situation, trying something new also require time to learn about it.

Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 03:44:33 AM

This epidemic situation has put people in a very bad situation there is nothing to complain about here the people have to overcome the bad situation. Lockdown has stopped many people from earning many have lost their jobs and many have closed down. At the moment people are able to solve their own problems many have overcome the crisis. People have learned a lot to get to the next step even though everything is closed people have learned something new by starting a business at home.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 08:35:12 PM

Security is an illusion. We believe that we live in a good world in which bad things only happen. We actually live in a world full of bad things, but everything is relative. It is important to understand that your safety depends on you, your skills and knowledge. No one should have any illusions about their life. Any of us can die at any moment, because anything can happen. The collapse of economies is a natural and expected process for which people should prepare in advance.

Fatunad

Activity: 2212
Merit: 347

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 09:22:15 PM

Security is an illusion. We believe that we live in a good world in which bad things only happen. We actually live in a world full of bad things, but everything is relative. It is important to understand that your safety depends on you, your skills and knowledge. No one should have any illusions about their life. Any of us can die at any moment, because anything can happen. The collapse of economies is a natural and expected process for which people should prepare in advance.
Success wont exist if Failures arent there and also there's no such thing about safety if there are no dangers that do exist.This is why we should really be dealing with off
these things without minding about perfection.Complaining about things wont really change a thing but rather its better to deal with it and better secure things or make
out back up before things do happen so that you would able to save up yourself in possible hard scenario.We are all suffering with this pandemic and also with
countries economic matters this is why those kind of reactions are pretty normal.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Argoo

Activity: 2254
Merit: 224

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 01:33:43 PM

The reason why most of peoples are complaing because they just depressed because of this pandemic.

So we can keep seeing people complaining about this "Covid" and especially for poor people's who don't know how to eat tomorrow.

If people stop complaining about a bad life, then it either began to improve, or they are simply tired of complaining and they have resigned themselves to a desperate situation. It can hardly be said that the economic situation in the world has begun to improve and that people's lives are getting better. Most likely, people are beginning to get used to this state.
At the same time, every cloud has a silver lining. Many people pay attention to cryptocurrency, try to make money in it, and therefore it is growing in popularity.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Angna27

Activity: 406

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 04:59:47 PM

People complaining is normal weither their are satiesfied, unsatiesfied, happy, suffered etc. That's the nature of attitude of people. We need to move on whatever happens in the past, help each other especially during pandemic.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2021, 07:14:30 PM

Although I agree that complaining about it is hardly going to work, let's not forget the fact that the pandemic has pushed tens of millions of people to poverty and have resulted in huge number of people losing their jobs. In the developing nations, the government is also not able to provide welfare benefits to those who are unemployed, as the funds are not enough. Overall, the pandemic has devastated the most vulnerable members of the society.
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2021, 03:34:33 AM

I think based around my city..
here the economy has started to improve, worries about Covid 19 have begun to decline

maybe this is a positive effect of vaccination
let's not give up during this pandemic, we will definitely be able to get through these hardships

If you are desperate because your economy is slowing down then who else can encourage you?
let's keep thinking positively and don't give up!

EiKaGlaShPriSAThWEl

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 08:12:26 AM

I am worried because this pandemic brought us fear that mining site will be operating again in our province. As I have heard in rumors in our brgy, the president allows to operate mining industries in our country to help our crashing economy. The mining site here in my province brought fear that our may province may disappear from the country map because of the dam in the site that contains too much toxic and water. I hope that this pandemic comes to an end very soon so that there will be other ways to help the economy rather than making mining industries to operate again.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
giantrobot

Activity: 564

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 10:46:23 AM

We can't just simply say to others not to complain.

There are people who are now at the bottom because of Covid-19 and got affected by what it brings to the economy. Yes, with or without Covid, the economy can fall but this time, it's different.

I know people are working hard to make some adjustments and make their living as normal as before as they don't have a choice. They stay positive even in hard times and that's good.

We must understand, sympathize and share with those who are in trouble when the covid pandemic occurs. They are really financially difficult. Not everyone can easily overcome it. You try to think that no matter how hard you work, the epidemic forces shops, companies, services... to close, how can they make money to support the whole family. If someone is rich, please do charity work to help those who have difficulty translating covid to.
iamsheikhadil

Activity: 1022
Merit: 133

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 11:40:03 AM

Exactly, there are many types of people, and those who aren't complaining are those whose good salary gets credited to their bank without much problems and they can give knowledge to everyone how to not complain while the poor people who don't know how to earn a livelihood in this poor market condition is suffering the most!
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 12:17:11 PM

Here’s what I am feeling about the COVID-19 pandemic now:

Positive side - Of course, crypto bull runs. While under the pandemic, it gives me the opportunity to strengthen my portfolio and learn new skills. As a result, I’m a full time crypto Youtuber. Been doing so many videos unlike in the past few years. Got consistent ambassador tasks, sponsored videos, exclusive interviews with various projects, airdrops and bounty programs, contests, etc. In the end, so many opportunities right here in the crypto world. Before the world returns to normal, I am saving as much as I can and lesser on expenses. And of course, my goal is to become financial literate in which my income should be bigger than my expenses.

Negative side - Getting bored with my daily routine. No mass gatherings allowed. Daily curfews. Feeling jealous of others who have traveled during the pandemic, especially those who are in Dubai. As Philippines is currently in the second wave, traveling cross-region and overseas is so difficult due to border restrictions, ridiculous swab test and quarantine costs, etc. I am so disappointed with the efforts of the government, but salute to the medical frontliners. As for the police, they’re not doing enough too. And there are still many stubborn people defying health protocols by choosing their own happiness rather than for the benefit of our country.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█