Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:02:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about the price of Bitcoin now? Take profit or greed?  (Read 744 times)
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2020, 08:45:50 PM

maybe you can sell bitcoin when the price can increase to $19k because the $600 gap of the price will give you the profit,

I agree and second this statement you said here, Mr. ethereumhunter. If I will be also sell what I have, I will make sure first that the price will reach and/or surpass $19k so I will be having more profit. And yes, I am planning to sell because I will be needing some money for personal reasons. I will be taking profit and will watch the trend.

Most of us here do hodl or trade bitcoin for a profit, and now is a good time to sell bitcoin to get profit but if it is bad if you sell it if you are into more profit in this upcoming days. I'm sure that you gained profit since you bought that bitcoin you hodl. If the money you can get from selling bitcoin is worth selling today, Why not? We have personal reasons behind it and I'm sure no matter what the price of bitcoin is, You will sell it because the personal reason you are having is more important.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 08:54:03 PM

18680 dollar price of bitcoin seems a sign of a real bull run season. Those who failed to join the train, I think it is more risky to follow nowadays but it could be more profitable once btc surpass its past price. But I think the best thing we can do is to sell some of our bitcoins now or we will regret again once the sellers will dominate the market.

KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 08:54:42 PM

Everyone can speculate, but no one can give you the confirmation to hold until specific time period so that you'll profit big. This is the reality of the market. Upon this it is stated as a risky market, so it is good to go with one's own decision. Whether it is good or bad your money and you take the profit, loss and the learning about the market.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 09:01:16 PM

For me it's greed all the way. I've been greedy, although a little worried when we were at 6000. I did not want us to go back to retesting the bear market lows as this is a bit depressing even if you are not all in.

Since 10 thousand I'm in full greed mode and not planning to take any profit before a new high. Maybe I'll sell 10% of my coins at 25000 or something just to have some fun and some money in case of a new bear market.

I'll continue to hold the rest until I can really spend it without converting to fiat.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 10:32:15 PM

The current price gives a good profit for those who have bought bitcoin way back when the price is very low. Any trader has its own set goal to what price they can take profit. Some just sell parts of their total asset and buy back when there is a decline will occur. I’m into long term hold and will sell when the price hit my target goal.
Bitcoin Miners (OP)

Activity: 440
Merit: 100

Roobet

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 01:38:56 AM

I think the momentum is strong and I do not see any resistance, so it it quite likely that BTC will reach 20K by the end of the year.

Yep, I think maybe this thing will happen sooner. Almost there is no resistance on the way back to the old peak, and if you want to take profit, why don't wait to 20k USD and we can get 2k USD more for 1 BTC. And after that, Bitcoin may be adjusted back to 0.618 level of Fibonacci ratio, around 14k USD. This is just my personal analysis  Wink

raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2020, 01:57:29 AM

With the current price of bitcoin right now, for sure people want to take profit and it's inevitable for people grab the chance before it go down. For me profit is profit, just the way it is and if it go down a little bit then it is another opportunities to take advantage with. We cannot tell people what to do, so it's their decisions to hold or take profit instead and whatever it may its still a win win scenario because is mooning and that's the best news we ever have right now.

MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 01:59:35 AM

This is what is interesting about investing in Bitcoin, the price is volatile and unpredictable. If you look at the current Bitcoin movement,
it is very different from what happened in 2017. The increase now is not due to FOMO in my opinion, but there are indeed many rich people
who want to invest in Bitcoin for the long term. So better hold on for now, If my prediction is correct, Bitcoin price should still go up to $ 20,000
this year.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
malikg18

Activity: 1141
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 02:05:38 AM

I think we should not greed at this moment and secure profit. Exactly no one know about current btc move it may be up or take correction or can take big dump.we can adopt 60-40 ratio for profit.
TheBunting43

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 02:08:38 AM

What do you think about the price of Bitcoin now? Take profit or continue to greed? I understand how you feel about Bitcoin's price crash in the past. And many people are thinking about taking their profit when Bitcoin go back its old top around 20k USD. If you look at the chart of Bitcoin recent days, you can see Bitcoin continuously  sold down at the price 18.2k USD, it shows that many people had already taken their profit but it was immediately bought around the price 17.5k USD and be supported very well at here
https://i.imgur.com/qqeUqqs.jpg
Let's think about what happened next when they had already taken profit? the break of its old top and keep going up? In my opinion, I see the price movement of Bitcoin this time compared to 2017, there is a difference significant when we see the monthly chart of Bitcoin.

1. The first period is from Jan-2017 to Jan-2018
https://i.imgur.com/mWTXntO.jpg
-->There are almost no adjustments, and the price went straight from 1200$ to 20.000$

2. The second period is from Jun-2019 to Nov-2020
https://i.imgur.com/56j4oQK.jpg
--> The price moves in its correct trajectory (maybe Elliott's wave) with some significant corrections.

Beside that, I want to show an interesting information about the difference between BTC flowing into and out of all exchanges.
https://i.imgur.com/tIIyrAN.jpg
(Source: https://cryptoquant.com/overview/full/474?window=day)
We can see the red candles represents for a drop in Bitcoin deposits on exchanges and that could be a sign that there is little taking profit here on exchanges (there may be trading on OTC exchanges)

Finally, this is just another view of the market from me. And with long-term investors, you also shouldn't have too much headache about profit taking or not  Roll Eyes

I personally think there is a lot more upside to gain before we start to peak. Most testing points have been broke through relatively easily so far so IMO I don't see any reason why it can't go further to test ATH. I think if it goes to 25k+ then I might liquidate some BTC into stablecoin for the time being until a pullback occurs. Other than that I am wanting to hold onto my sweet sweet BTC. Smiley
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 02:38:12 AM

I needed some money so even before this bull came, I am already selling a small percentage of my holdings.

The market is not well but pandemic happened and in the past couple of weeks, my parents' house was hit by multiple and consecutive typhoons which are really traumatic for them as they are old. I need to send them some money and my salary is not enough so I sell some while still saving from the mBtcs I am getting every week. I am not choosing either of the two because I needed it.
TheBunting43

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 02:53:10 AM

I needed some money so even before this bull came, I am already selling a small percentage of my holdings.

The market is not well but pandemic happened and in the past couple of weeks, my parents' house was hit by multiple and consecutive typhoons which are really traumatic for them as they are old. I need to send them some money and my salary is not enough so I sell some while still saving from the mBtcs I am getting every week. I am not choosing either of the two because I needed it.

I must say, this has been wonderful timing for you then, considering you were needing to sell off some BTC regardless and it is soaring in price atm Smiley well done!

As for your parents, I am sorry to hear that this has happened to them, hope you can get everything sorted and that they were not hurt mentally or physically from the typhoons.

As for the mBTCs you are getting every week, do you mean from bounties etc on this? or faucets etc?

amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 03:05:39 AM

The price seems good to take 15-20% of holdings and have some cash as a reward for holding through. Yet, I am not doing it because I lost a portion of my already fractional BTC to stupidity. So, no selling for me. I am not even excited about the bull run as such. When it comes to bitcoin, all we have to do is hold.

You can never be sure about Alts but I have bought some of the old ones that I have seen revive a few times. I bought like 0.005BTC worth of ENJ and BAT. I'll take the deal if that BTC becomes worth 0.0075 or so. I have heard of people trading alts to stack BTC and am trying that for myself. I suck at making a profit though and think that BTC will keep going up.
kentrolla

Activity: 1582
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2020, 04:32:45 AM

Ah well, it's good to be bad like the way it's better make profit rather than being greedy. You cannot expect always good move from the market also I agree there are possibilities for massive pump this year but it's pretty risk too and yes BTC is a long-term star without any doubt I would suggest to take as much as you can and buy when it go down again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2020, 04:50:12 AM

What do you think about the price of Bitcoin now? Take profit or continue to greed? I understand how you feel about Bitcoin's price crash in the past. And many people are thinking about taking their profit when Bitcoin go back its old top around 20k USD. If you look at the chart of Bitcoin recent days, you can see Bitcoin continuously  sold down at the price 18.2k USD, it shows that many people had already taken their profit but it was immediately bought around the price 17.5k USD and be supported very well at here

Let's think about what happened next when they had already taken profit? the break of its old top and keep going up? In my opinion, I see the price movement of Bitcoin this time compared to 2017, there is a difference significant when we see the monthly chart of Bitcoin.

-->There are almost no adjustments, and the price went straight from 1200$ to 20.000$

--> The price moves in its correct trajectory (maybe Elliott's wave) with some significant corrections.

Beside that, I want to show an interesting information about the difference between BTC flowing into and out of all exchanges.

We can see the red candles represents for a drop in Bitcoin deposits on exchanges and that could be a sign that there is little taking profit here on exchanges (there may be trading on OTC exchanges)

Finally, this is just another view of the market from me. And with long-term investors, you also shouldn't have too much headache about profit taking or not  Roll Eyes

I think the market is basically controlled by the marketers, so, if they are taking profits at that level then there is a possibility of the price crashing to a lesser value within  a short time frame and also considering the fact that the US elections are still to be clear on the outcome of the winner, I see an impact on the price of Bitcoin as a result of this in a short while.

TheBunting43

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 05:00:12 AM

https://i.imgur.com/qqeUqqs.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/mWTXntO.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/56j4oQK.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/tIIyrAN.jpg

I think the market is basically controlled by the marketers, so, if they are taking profits at that level then there is a possibility of the price crashing to a lesser value within  a short time frame and also considering the fact that the US elections are still to be clear on the outcome of the winner, I see an impact on the price of Bitcoin as a result of this in a short while.

You could be very right here. It will all boil down to whenever the mast majority see the price as very enticing and want to cash in on that price. I do however think that this wont happen until we at least get past ATH as people will be using that as a checkpoint in their heads imo. As for the election, I think this has already made most of the impact on the market already. I do think that this potential vaccine for the virus could impact the market aswell if that gets the green light to go ahead, what you think?
michellee

Activity: 2800
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 05:11:01 AM

Ah well, it's good to be bad like the way it's better make profit rather than being greedy. You cannot expect always good move from the market also I agree there are possibilities for massive pump this year but it's pretty risk too and yes BTC is a long-term star without any doubt I would suggest to take as much as you can and buy when it go down again.
As long as we can profit, we don't have to be greedy because of chasing the bigger profit because that will not always come to us. We need to be smart to see the situations and use it for our own good. Although the bitcoin price will increase in the future, we need to take as much profit as possible, so we can increase the amount of bitcoin and make a profit while we can.

If we are greedy, we will miss the chance to make a profit, and we will not be able to get it for some time. I am sure that there will be a massive pump that will happen during this time to push the bitcoin price to jump to the high price in a short time.

nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 05:15:34 AM

We are surprised of Bitcoin impressive pump from silent into a loud voice circulating in crypto sphere that btc is back from almost 3 years of stagnant. Profit is the basic mindset of btc holders as they are eyeing for much higher price. To hold is not greediness because it is the way of wise holders and the normal strategy.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 06:39:15 AM

Risk taker? Go greed and hodl as long as possible.
Taking a safe move? Go hodl half of it and the rest of it be greedy to expect 100000 usd or even more in the near future.
You cannot sell it all at once as you will only regret it later when the price skyrocketing and you cannot buy much, a lot of people doing this and that was big mistake.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 11:00:32 AM

We are surprised of Bitcoin impressive pump from silent into a loud voice circulating in crypto sphere that btc is back from almost 3 years of stagnant. Profit is the basic mindset of btc holders as they are eyeing for much higher price. To hold is not greediness because it is the way of wise holders and the normal strategy.
the amount of time taken for btc to go from 15+k usd to this current price is indeed impressive but the overall performance of btc isnt . it wont also be impressive because we already know that it can possibly happen as btc has this history before . being greedy can depend . not all that who hodl btc are greedy because the reason why they still hodl thier btc is because they are not in profit yet or they are still in losses but to those that are already in profit they are the real greedy  .
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: