Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:42:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Mirror Protocol Launch - Trade real-world assets with crypto now!  (Read 1350 times)
Mirror.One (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2020, 02:46:44 PM

A lot of people are asking in Twitter and Facebook about Binance and other exchanges for listing this token what is the progression there? When the major exchanges came?

Uniswap Listing scheduled for Dec 26th

For other CEX listings - the community will have to decide on the priority. The original plan is Q2 2021 but can be moved up if the community votes for it

What will the governance process look like? I read in white paper that 10k tokens will be enough to be able to vote. Whoever has more tokens has more voting power? Do I understand correctly?

Important Note: Clarification Below -

For Voting - anyone can vote who has a minimum of 1 MIRROR Token

For Proposal to Vote - anyone can propose a change who has a minimum of 10,000 MIRROR and a holding period of 30 days.

EDIT
For Community Voting - 1 MIRROR Token = 1 VOTE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mirror.One (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2020, 05:34:09 AM

Was just wondering here. You are building quite a comprehensive platform with different functions. Will team consider adding in lending and saving functions like compound is doing? That would be a neat feature.

We can consider/discuss them once we have the base product live. However, smart contract-based lending/borrowing is a different business model than what we are trying to do. We would like to focus on the core product for the next couple of quarters at least.
Mirror.One (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2020, 05:23:55 PM

EVERYONE TAKE NOTE   

UNISWAP LISTING - DECEMBER 26, 2020 @ 3:00PM GMT
Mirror.One (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2020, 05:01:58 AM

As promised, unsold private sale tokens have been burnt!

Etherscan: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x9565c333dfc01285bbd2c3aa42e82a1264f6d280b1360a38894aec6354c7b20f

Total Token Supply reduced from 10MN to 8.48MN

https://twitter.com/MirrorProtocol/status/1342695351350927360?s=20
Mirror.One (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2020, 03:10:02 PM

We are live on Uniswap

TRADE HERE:  https://info.uniswap.org/pair/0x11ffc466e0086e14e2cfee8375a52aa4942025f6
Mirror.One (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2020, 04:02:18 PM

99% Liquidity Locked!

Uniswap liquidity has been locked for over a year.  Grin Grin

https://v2.unicrypt.network/pair/0x11ffc46
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 11:01:07 PM

Do you know that team has burn unsold tokens? I disagree with the team's decision. We can't know which Mirror token will be in demand next. This is just a personal opinion, it is not difficult to burn it, but it will not be possible to add it later.
Yes, of course, the team reported this in official sources. Why is that bad? Total supply decreased by 1.5 million, respectively, demand and price should rise against this background. Whatever decisions the team makes, everything is done for the benefit of the development of the project.

We will hear good things in the early stages of the project. But just like what Daniel said here, hoping that they will come out on top this time. Not many projects can actually implement their initial objectives. At some point, they change their goals according to what may benefit them. Let us see how far this project will go...
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2021, 09:43:20 PM

Hopefully project gonna perform well in upcoming bull run. What I see now that team is focused on the tech and product. That's great no doubts. But I saw a lot of projects with top knock tech and zero awareness among users due to neglecting marketing. I will check the upcoming events in the socials of Mirror, man.
Surprisingly enough, it turns out that market activity has been quite active in Uniswap, in this bullrun I hope their liquidity can increase. It's no surprise that is what they are doing right now, because that's what was written on the roadmap, they had already achieved the milestones written in the previous quarter.
waya

Activity: 576
Merit: 250

Owns of Waya Wolf Coin - WW Supports the Wolf Park

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2021, 09:21:41 AM

12 billion with a planned 9 trillion total Crypto capitalization, for a promising project is quite achievable. I believe that by 2028, in the conditions of those trends where Crypto is going, the price will rise to $ 250. These numbers are not taken from the ceiling. All my predictions have come true since 2015. However, do not take them as a guide to action, think with your own head.

Hello Gerbertabbtc,

Don't take this the wrong way, since you are a newbie and all, but if all your predictions since 12015 were true, why are you even here and not relaxing on an island somewhere in the tropics.  No one would have a winning streak that long and not miss even once if they were an active user.  But your last sentence is very true, everyone does need to do their own research before investing.  Do you know how many coins/tokens do not make it even 2 years??  Just curios??

Cheers,

Waya

Owner of Waya Wolf V2.0 Coin
Waya Wolf Coin Supports the Wolf Park in Battle Ground, Indiana!!
Join us and help Wolf Park an education, conservation, and research facility.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 11:14:21 AM

I was blocked in one of the largest groups of Crypto-enthusiasts in Russia. Although I only told them about Mirror. They are fools, but I think I brought 40 people. I no longer have bitcoin, my friend menyau nags, because I told her that I take bitcoin from you in a loan and invest in Mirror. Either I'm an idiot for believing so much, or they're morons who doubt. Let's see, time will tell.
It's a big country I guess it would be. But I can adapt to easily from moving around you gain xp . I'm in Argentina and I've never been to Brasil. I wana see something different not the same thing i see everyday. I've always wanted to visit Russia.
Well, then, Russia as a country is beautiful, honest and poor. Unfortunately, people who have been in power for a long time have made their friends very rich and their people very poor. We want to put you in jail if you have bitcoin. I want to leave this country...

That is really very sad, now many countries are fully accepting the payments in Bitcoin, some countries are legalizing the Bitcoin. A country which is not accepting the Bitcoin, we should leave it, otherwise, they may keep us in jail, once we are living in those countries we should accept their terms and conditions.
Mirror.One (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2021, 06:01:47 AM

Hello Mirror.One Community!

Today, we are extremely pleased to announce an important milestone for Q1 2021: the Testnet launch date of Mirror.One trading interface!

The Testnet will be available to the public, for anyone to test, on 28th February, 2021, 2pm UTC.

Instructions and links on how to trade will be published prior to the launch.

As you may recall, the team had been working towards finalizing all the pieces of the testnet launch. Reaching this milestone means we are also getting closer to the launch of the Mainnet. Our roadmap, as published on November 16th, 2020 puts us on track for the Q1 2021 Mainnet launch.
Mirror.One (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2021, 02:17:06 PM

Our testnet is now live!

Instructions on how to trade are provided here

https://mirrortoken.medium.com/mirror-one-testnet-is-now-live-f9403fa08e0f
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: