Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:19:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin with BTC pair is at the bottom  (Read 597 times)
Bergluft

Activity: 161
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 09:46:36 PM

It is very risky to open the buy trades in altcoin/BTC pairs because the BTC price is not on the dipping price yet.

I dont really understand how it would make a difference whether I choose an entry the USDT or BTC route. Can someone explain this, please?

it's better to be enrty in the USDT pair,
because in the BTC pair it is very risky if the bitcoin price drops your rate will also go down,
but if the pair you are using is USDT then you will be safe from volatility.

So it is always better to go Fiat-->Alt-->Fiat or Fiat-->BTC-->Fiat ?

Ah yeah.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1327

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 04:22:07 PM

Look at it this way: People are selling altcoins for BTC because they're FOMOing the current pump. They are leaving altcoins at ATLow and entering BTC near ATHigh.

What do you think it's gonna happen? The answer is obvious, people entering near all time high on BTC will get crushed and then they will come back to altcoins after they are already on the move.

Don't panic sell at the bottom, the time to sell altcoins is long gone, if you're on the loss with altcoins, hold on to it because trying to time the market is super hard (Not financial advice)
While you make some interesting points I do not agree with them, it is true that people are selling altcoins in order to buy bitcoin because of the fear of missing out but if the price of bitcoin begins to crash they are not going back to altcoins because altcoins are going to be crashing even faster, most likely what they're going to do is to buy stable coins or just get out of the market so the perfect moment to buy altcoins for the long term will come after the crash and not during it
Inspiron14

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 05:47:33 PM

It is very risky to open the buy trades in altcoin/BTC pairs because the BTC price is not on the dipping price yet.

I dont really understand how it would make a difference whether I choose an entry the USDT or BTC route. Can someone explain this, please?

because in the BTC pair it is very risky if the bitcoin price drops your rate will also go down,

If from my point of view it is Fiat to ALT or BTC to ALT,
if you look at the altcoin chart in tradingview and open the BTC-ALT chart then you will find the answer,
because now everything is bottom.

qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 07:24:10 PM

If from my point of view it is Fiat to ALT or BTC to ALT,
if you look at the altcoin chart in tradingview and open the BTC-ALT chart then you will find the answer,
because now everything is bottom.

Yes, most people are afraid of what will happen if the value of bitcoin drops while they trade using BTC paired with Altcoin. It's risky but at the same time it can provide profit especially during these situations wherein Bitcoin is bullish and I prefer trading pair of BTC-ALT as it has worked for me on multiple occasions and I prefer taking risk.

gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 09:53:44 PM

Hi guys, I hope you are doing well in this pandemic time. Do you think it can be a good time to invest in some altcoin for hodl with the BTC pair instead of USDT pair?

I saw that most of the altcoins are now in the bottom with the BTC pair and my personal goal is to increase my BTC account instead of the USD one. My strategy is to wait that the BTC dominance reach 70% it will be blood on the ALT but very cheap price and then I want to invest in it with the BTC/pair.

For example these alt are now at :

Stellar : 460 sat
Tron : 143 sat
Eos : 14500 Sat

Do you think it can be a good strategy in order to prepare the Alt season IF she will come?

Some coin paired with bitcoin.Altcoin will had a pair with both reputed coin like etherum. You should use of strategy to get a good profit.
Usdt may had a impact by it's vale.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 10:20:51 PM

Hi guys, I hope you are doing well in this pandemic time. Do you think it can be a good time to invest in some altcoin for hodl with the BTC pair instead of USDT pair?

I saw that most of the altcoins are now in the bottom with the BTC pair and my personal goal is to increase my BTC account instead of the USD one. My strategy is to wait that the BTC dominance reach 70% it will be blood on the ALT but very cheap price and then I want to invest in it with the BTC/pair.

Do you think it can be a good strategy in order to prepare the Alt season IF she will come?

Altcoins with btc pairs can remain under pressure untill btc openly moons and sets a new peak but the positive side of the story is that alts will also btc and continue to grow in usd terms and in the end all good coins will be flying.

aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 06:37:33 PM

With the current nature of the market now, if you are still in Bitcoin then I think that would be the best since your main aim is to increase your Bitcoin holding, but if you are in altcoins already then be sure they are good altcoins because Bitcoin is still in control of the market and altcoins, or rather some altcoins not among top altcoins will be dumping even more. Also, if you are not in good altcoins, then decide what to do in order not to lose entirely, because Bitcoin is still dominating the market in a big way.
Talking about altcoin season, only few altcoins grew with Bitcoin for the past days now, while others didn't find it easy, therefore if altcoin season is to come, Bitcoin dominance needs to come down, but however instead of waiting for that to happen, as no one knows if it will happen, I think it's better being in Bitcoin or top altcoins.
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 10:38:54 PM

Altcoins with btc pairs can remain under pressure untill btc openly moons and sets a new peak but the positive side of the story is that alts will also btc and continue to grow in usd terms and in the end all good coins will be flying.
Even when bitcoin has touched new ATH and those coins are not yet increasing a lot. That means the people are only focusing to pump bitcoin at this moment dude.
They are not growing a lot even in USDT pair. They are loosing more value in bitcoin pair. There's no reason for altcoin to win against the bitcoin pair right now.
The altcoins are loosing more and more when the value of bitcoin will increase even higher.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 06:26:28 AM

With the current nature of the market now, if you are still in Bitcoin then I think that would be the best since your main aim is to increase your Bitcoin holding, but if you are in altcoins already then be sure they are good altcoins because Bitcoin is still in control of the market and altcoins, or rather some altcoins not among top altcoins will be dumping even more. Also, if you are not in good altcoins, then decide what to do in order not to lose entirely, because Bitcoin is still dominating the market in a big way.
Talking about altcoin season, only few altcoins grew with Bitcoin for the past days now, while others didn't find it easy, therefore if altcoin season is to come, Bitcoin dominance needs to come down, but however instead of waiting for that to happen, as no one knows if it will happen, I think it's better being in Bitcoin or top altcoins.
from what i understand he didnt want to invest in btc but he want alts that are paired with btc.  why wish for btc to come down ? just to give way for the alts ? but why not wishing to see them both pump . we can do this if people are going to be like op that keeps on investing altcoins .

btc is doing better now and we dont want this moment to be break down or if they cant wait they are always welcome to join btc . itl be more surer that they can earn than waiting for the unknown in altcoins .
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 09:04:05 AM

the impact that occurs from the increase in Bitcoin is this, yes bitcoin pairs in altcoins have decreased very deeply,
coins such as Algo, Ethereum and Ripple have also experienced a sharp decline, if the price of bitcoin dumps then the fiat pairs in altcoins also decline again, this is what altcoin is really bad if you buy when the bitcoin price goes up.
Kocret02

Activity: 1120

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 03:09:49 PM

for now when btc is going crazy with high prices, i think it will be profitable to pair with BTC. because if the increase in BTC is very high you can get a high profit. so my advice is to pair it with BTC and you will receive that profit

btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 209

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 04:14:42 PM

Now is a good time to buy lots of altcoins as prices are down. If you have bitcoin, of course this is a good opportunity and can get a large number of altcoins in a big bag. according to my observations in the last few days there are some altcoins that are good enough to buy ADA, XLM, and TRX.
indeed but of course Choose the best coin with future and not just another Shitcoins,

this maybe the correction so the last chance of Purchasing our favorite or target altcoins,Bitcoin strongly holding in above 20k level.

Mahdirakib
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1006

In Search of Incredible

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 06:33:35 PM

It will be better if you observe your investment portfolio in usd value. Monitoring it with btc value isn't a bad idea though, but it will be tough for you. Moreover whole crypto market is volatile, without few stable coins all other crypto price changes in different rate everyday. So, if you are investing for making real profit then check the price move in usd value. Your picked method is as same as crypto trading between bitcoin and altcoins. Maybe alt season will come but bitcoin will always lead the crypto market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Untomabur

Activity: 669
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 10:53:01 PM

Altcoins are very worth buying and long-term investing, because if you look at the price of the fiat pair and the btc pair,
altcoins are still in ATL in the btc pair, of course this makes altcoins very likely to have a very large potential gain.
just hold altcoin until 2021, because 2021 is a altcoin season!.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
djgtr

Activity: 951

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 11:29:22 PM

Altcoins are very worth buying and long-term investing, because if you look at the price of the fiat pair and the btc pair,
altcoins are still in ATL in the btc pair, of course this makes altcoins very likely to have a very large potential gain.
just hold altcoin until 2021, because 2021 is a altcoin season!.

Btc pair is rest assured that it would climb higher to the topmost value once market moved from proce saturations. Potential gains will happen unexpectedly but we need to be careful once delined price occurs drastically. This time of bullrun, always ride on with the waves and close monitor every price changes.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: