Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:21:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ❎ ~ ANNOUNCING LEALANA LITHIUM LUNA ~ ⭕️  (Read 2070 times)
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 5911

Meh.

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 10:20:01 PM

Looks cool, smoothie. Is there a story behind the design?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anonymousminer
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1242

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 11:09:43 PM

smoothie, you should just delete and repost it as a self-moderated submission.  This is ridiculous.

Here's a few points for people to consider.

- smoothie never promised ongoing support for his products.  Ever.
- If you think it's overpriced then don't buy it.  There's a ton of hard work that goes into these products that you don't see or know about.
- smoothie doesn't owe us anything.  Would I like help with an old purchase?  Yes.  Does he owe it to me?  No.
- If you think it looks like a Kialara then that's fine, but it's not a Kialara and he already said he did not collaborate with Max(Kialara).  Kialara doesn't own the copyright to "bars".
- smoothie has a life of his own and is free to come and go as he pleases.

If this is directed my way, I know all about what goes into the process and I can speak intelligently on the topic, thank you. 
As far as your comment about never promising support.... it's ridiculous.  It would be one thing if smoothie bowed out to enjoy life and be gone from the community for good.  The fact that he comes back shilling a new item and just steps over all those customer PMs that were ignored is awful.  smoothie also posted that you should drop him a PM and he'd see if he could help you out.  Why wasn't it directed to everyone who has tried who needs his help??

Here is a better question.... why not just post all the addresses like all the other large makers??  What's so secret??  Why can't we put a tracker on them like ( https://casascius.uberbills.com/ ) does for the Casascius coins??  This would solve 95-98% of the support needed as well.  Then how tough is it top pop in once a quarter and check on some PMs to help the customers that helped make smoothie richer?  Small sacrifice IMO... but I believe in customer service, even after I have a customer's money.

Agrawas

Activity: 1736
Merit: 501

https://rollbit.com/referral/Agrawas

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2020, 11:32:19 PM

smoothie, you should just delete and repost it as a self-moderated submission.  This is ridiculous.

- smoothie never promised ongoing support for his products.  Ever.
- If you think it's overpriced then don't buy it.  There's a ton of hard work that goes into these products that you don't see or know about.
- smoothie doesn't owe us anything.  Would I like help with an old purchase?  Yes.  Does he owe it to me?  No.
- If you think it looks like a Kialara then that's fine, but it's not a Kialara and he already said he did not collaborate with Max(Kialara).  Kialara doesn't own the copyright to "bars".

If this is directed my way, I know all about what goes into the process and I can speak intelligently on the topic, thank you. 
As far as your comment about never promising support.... it's ridiculous.  It would be one thing if smoothie bowed out to enjoy life and be gone from the community for good.  The fact that he comes back shilling a new item and just steps over all those customer PMs that were ignored is awful.  smoothie also posted that you should drop him a PM and he'd see if he could help you out.  Why wasn't it directed to everyone who has tried who needs his help??

Here is a better question.... why not just post all the addresses like all the other large makers??  What's so secret??  Why can't we put a tracker on them like ( https://casascius.uberbills.com/ ) does for the Casascius coins??  This would solve 95-98% of the support needed as well.  Then how tough is it top pop in once a quarter and check on some PMs to help the customers that helped make smoothie richer?  Small sacrifice IMO... but I believe in customer service, even after I have a customer's money.

Couldn’t agree more with this. He turned his coins into a nothing more than paperweights. This have been such a loss for few who bought these thinking they could load them only to find out there is no way to extract the addresses and sold them for pennies on a dollar..

Hellot

Activity: 679
Merit: 526

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 12:25:40 AM

smoothie, you should just delete and repost it as a self-moderated submission.  This is ridiculous.

- smoothie never promised ongoing support for his products.  Ever.
- If you think it's overpriced then don't buy it.  There's a ton of hard work that goes into these products that you don't see or know about.
- smoothie doesn't owe us anything.  Would I like help with an old purchase?  Yes.  Does he owe it to me?  No.
- If you think it looks like a Kialara then that's fine, but it's not a Kialara and he already said he did not collaborate with Max(Kialara).  Kialara doesn't own the copyright to "bars".

As far as your comment about never promising support.... it's ridiculous.  It would be one thing if smoothie bowed out to enjoy life and be gone from the community for good.  The fact that he comes back shilling a new item and just steps over all those customer PMs that were ignored is awful.  smoothie also posted that you should drop him a PM and he'd see if he could help you out.  Why wasn't it directed to everyone who has tried who needs his help??

Here is a better question.... why not just post all the addresses like all the other large makers??  What's so secret??  Why can't we put a tracker on them like ( https://casascius.uberbills.com/ ) does for the Casascius coins??  This would solve 95-98% of the support needed as well.  Then how tough is it top pop in once a quarter and check on some PMs to help the customers that helped make smoothie richer?  Small sacrifice IMO... but I believe in customer service, even after I have a customer's money.

As far as your comment about never promising support.... it's ridiculous.  It would be one thing if smoothie bowed out to enjoy life and be gone from the community for good.  The fact that he comes back shilling a new item and just steps over all those customer PMs that were ignored is awful.

There's nothing ridiculous about it.  He never promised to always be there for you and you need to just accept that and accept responsibility for your part in the process and the decisions you made.  In fact I am not aware of a single coin maker who has promised to always answer email and support their past products.  

smoothie also posted that you should drop him a PM and he'd see if he could help you out.  Why wasn't it directed to everyone who has tried who needs his help??

I emailed him, he hasn't delivered yet but I'm willing to bet he will now that he is back and engaged.  I really can't ask for more and neither can you.

Here is a better question.... why not just post all the addresses like all the other large makers??  What's so secret??  Why can't we put a tracker on them like ( https://casascius.uberbills.com/ ) does for the Casascius coins??

In the case of his Monero coins the addresses are literally useless, that's the whole point of Monero.  Besides that, smoothie has always respected people's privacy to the point he sends you privnotes with information pertaining to your coins.  I personally appreciate that he respects my privacy but I realize we are all different.

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 12:54:30 AM
Merited by smoothie (10), suchmoon (4), phishead (1)

Pretty sure AM meant the BTC coins, not the XMR coins. The people who lost the addresses or resold without telling buyers are at fault here - collateral damage being the buyers of such coins. Indeed, Smoothie has always been privacy-centric about orders as well. This leads to the disconnect of no fulllist.txt etc etc... Not sure what to say here, that's up to him. Tongue

I'm not trying to get in this argument, but he has stood by this http://lealana.com/tac.php since day one, as I recall reading the last part and having a good chuckle. Cheesy

When I bought my first silver dime from him via his site/email in 08/2015, I funded it and it was like 35 USD. I paid more for the coin than the funding, imagine that.  Shocked

A few weeks later, the box arrived and it was empty. My only witness was my stepson, who was like 11 at the time and just wanted to see my "Hawaiian Bitcoin" coin... I told smoothie who said he'd never had this issue before and couldn't imagine scamming me (or me "scamming" him) for such a low amount (at the time) and I'm quite sure we both looked everywhere for it even though I knew it wasn't in the box for whatever reason (box was untampered registered mail as well) .... Anyhow, he sent me another coin for free after I re-funded a new address for the replacement coin. The old coin is still listed on this forum as missing or stolen with the public address, actually. Roll Eyes

Point being, you get what you get from certain makers. Smoothie has always been extra fair, we have always gotten along, both of us having been in the Monero thread back in 2014 and fighting trolls and so on, so he was (and still is) quite trustworthy to me.

That's not to say I agree or disagree with certain points in this thread either ... Except Rainbowsky, who should be nuked (again). Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Rainbowsky
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 02:49:56 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2020, 05:37:53 PM by mprep

I'm not trying to get in this argument

Please behave.

Do these new bars come with the plastic case and velvet pouch like the last few releases?

Minerjones,

They come with a protective TPU case. They do not come with a velvet pouch.

Aloha Hellot,

Long time no chat/type!

Thanks for the kind words.

Send me an email and I'll try to see if I can help you.

Been busy, life is short, you know the rest  Smiley

[/quote]

Smoothie - I apologize to you. After reading lots of threads by you I found out you are straight forward. I also agree you can setup your price and it  is their choice whether they want to buy or not. I misunderstood you I am sorry. Please accept my apology. Best regards, Rainbowsky

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 01:15:37 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 09:47:02 PM by malevolent

Secondary "Reserved" post has been updated with the Developers/Contributors to the Lithium Luna Monero Software Release.

Lealana would like to thank those who contributed. These people are doing great work and wanted to highlight their names where credit is due.

Looks cool, smoothie. Is there a story behind the design?

Hhampuz, yes there is a story behind the design.

The front has artwork that has meaning that I will explain in a later post.

QUESTION: When you look at the art what do you see? Serious question.

The back design has the date the software release came out, the blocks that that version encompassed on the Monero network (start block and end blocks).

It was the original intention to have the developers/contributors names on the hologram but in this version there was a mistake in the design finalization which disallowed this to happen.

I may include their usernames (etc) on to the metal certificates in semi-microtext list.

Smoothie....Job well done on the design of these coins. Love the finish as well.

Last time we talked was in 2017 so its good to see you back in business.

Does the binary in the back of the code translate to anything? If so, what?  Thanks

Hey Krog!

Thank you for the compliment.

Regarding the Binary this version does not have any specific meaning.

The artwork on the front has meaning but I will make a future post about it explaining it.

"KE KAUA PILIKINO PONO'I" is also on the back of the coins which has our own version of the translation which will come to light soon.

As a separate topic multiple people have asked "Why 6.941 XMR denomination?"

The atomic weight of Lithium from the periodic table of elements is 6.941, hence 6.941 Monero denomination.

Nice new bars Max!

lol I can't believed I missed this gem.

Thanks

~ "Max"   Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1047

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 02:09:34 AM

I'm coming here, they are perfect Smiley.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 2199

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2020, 02:40:47 AM

KE KAUA PILIKINO PONO'I  — without using a translator and trying to remember from when I lived there, it is something about a battle or no?

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 02:57:13 AM

KE KAUA PILIKINO PONO'I  — without using a translator and trying to remember from when I lived there, it is something about a battle or no?

This is what I found. Looking at some of the words individually, I think it may have something to do with covid and security/freedom/money, but ofc I may be wrong... :|

https://koloascenicbyway.org/history/kamehamehas-attempts-to-conquer-kauai/

Interesting stuff nonetheless! Cheesy

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 2199

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2020, 02:59:26 AM

This is what I found. Looking at some of the words individually, I think it may have something to do with covid and security/freedom/money, but ofc I may be wrong... :|

Yea I miss the islands - loved it there and would return in a heartbeat

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
palomint

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 05:45:38 AM
Merited by smoothie (1)

Take it or leave it seems quite reasonable, when you understand what's being taken or left. Been happy with Lealana operations since the beginning. Keep up the good work!
henkcryptotank

Activity: 721
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 08:20:25 AM

Smoothie, these coins really are great, and seem to have a very high standard of quality-as all the other coins you have made(the ones i´ve seen anyhow).
Congratulations, they would take a podiumplace in any serious collection.

Greets Hank
Hellot

Activity: 679
Merit: 526

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 05:14:09 PM

Looks like a female elf warrior riding some lion like armored beast riding into battle.  She appear to be mid swing of her weapon.
tweetious

Activity: 1941
Merit: 375

Cryptoshi Blockomoto

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 11:59:26 PM

Looks like a female elf warrior riding some lion like armored beast riding into battle.  She appear to be mid swing of her weapon.

holding a (Boron) Butterfly as a shield & wearing Bulletproof Beryllium (Bullet) armour?  Roll Eyes
polymerbit

Activity: 703
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2020, 05:52:45 PM

Could I ask who made the hologram?

Beautiful designs all the way there  Cheesy

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 11:29:04 PM

You are warm. =)

Yes you are also very close.

Yup a battle is close.

holding a (Boron) Butterfly as a shield & wearing Bulletproof Beryllium (Bullet) armour?  Roll Eyes

What do you all see now?

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 12:05:26 AM

Could I ask who made the hologram?

Beautiful designs all the way there  Cheesy

Aloha Polymerbit,

Sorry man I can't share that information. We just designed the hologram, the company we used merely just printed it.

Took quite a bit of thought on the design.

Mahalo,

Smoothie

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 12:19:57 AM
Merited by krogothmanhattan (1)

Aloha Polymerbit,

Sorry man I can't share that information. We just designed the hologram, the company we used merely just printed it.

Mahalo,

Smoothie

Regardless, I think ALL your XMR holograms are the extremely beautiful! Those King Kamehameha coins being the most outstanding, IMO. Grin

I think you should take a quick video of you holding one or two of these bars in hand, I imagine they are 10x better looking than the pics. Tongue

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 09:51:20 PM

Aloha Polymerbit,

Mahalo,

Smoothie

Regardless, I think ALL your XMR holograms are the extremely beautiful! Those King Kamehameha coins being the most outstanding, IMO. Grin

I think you should take a quick video of you holding one or two of these bars in hand, I imagine they are 10x better looking than the pics. Tongue

Meet "Lana"
VIDEO LINK: https://youtu.be/KMEEDbFiINw

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: