Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:12:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Graph Protocol - APIs for a vibrant decentralized future  (Read 1117 times)
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 12:02:52 AM

GRT was listed on Poloniex today and the will open fpr trading later today as they say here :
https://poloniex.com/exchange/USDT_GRT

Another listing today on Kraken and trading is open.
https://trade.kraken.com/charts/KRAKEN:GRT-BTC

It is bullish for sure.
How many tokens they sold to private investors? if they raised 12 mln usd with price 1 GRT = 0.03 usd, than they sold only 400 mln tokens, but total supply are 10 billions tokens  Huh
This information isn't public yet. And team sad that they will give inforamtion about this before network launch. But in telegram chats some investors from 2018 gave to community information that on seed and privat rounds was sold 1.6 bil tokens with average price near to 1 GRT = 0.003-0.004 usd. It's like almost 10x from ICO price. But all these tokens will be locked for 6 months. While all ICO tokens wull be unlocked from the start.

That's a bit woring if those private investors bought that cheap and those locked coins, when they gonna be released? I was thinking to hold a bit longer but with this much total supply and the news that some tokens will be released after a certain time I don't think long term holding will be that beneficial..

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Estrange18 (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331

DAO MAKER

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 12:23:36 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2020, 12:51:24 PM by Estrange18
Merited by TheBeardedBaby (1)

That's a bit woring if those private investors bought that cheap and those locked coins, when they gonna be released? I was thinking to hold a bit longer but with this much total supply and the news that some tokens will be released after a certain time I don't think long term holding will be that beneficial..

Here is info about SALE  - https://thegraph.com/blog/announcing-the-graphs-grt-sale

And here is good PIC about unlocks

P/s almost 0.5$ It's insane  Shocked

DAO MAKER is coming... https://daomaker.com/
ZZ8ZZ

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 08:39:18 PM

Project going strong! Very active community as well, let alone the strong team behind it. Good luck!
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 10:43:19 PM

Project going strong! Very active community as well, let alone the strong team behind it. Good luck!
I see, the admin is also very active in the TG group to deal with problems for its users, there are more than 14k members on there, it's natural that the community is so active. Besides, GRT token is listed on various well known exchange, people of course really like this and they will even come to enliven.

coinriches

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2020, 12:56:11 PM

I congratulate the team and community behind the project for a successful launch. Its obvious this will go huge, even though the supply is equally huge.

I see they have some allocation set aside for 'Educational Programs and Bounties', anyone know when or where such bounty program might be held?

BetFury🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay | YouTube 🍿|Instagram🕹Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day
Estrange18 (OP)

DAO MAKER

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 01:47:54 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2020, 02:04:26 PM by Estrange18

I congratulate the team and community behind the project for a successful launch. Its obvious this will go huge, even though the supply is equally huge.

I see they have some allocation set aside for 'Educational Programs and Bounties', anyone know when or where such bounty program might be held?
Currently is ongoing Curators programm, it's closed for new members and it's having the last stage that will end on 22 December. And after it end's they will ANN next bounty programs i think.

P/s don't sell your GRT cheap. Graph is next ChainLink. This is project with working product that is used by all projects on ETH blockchain. And in future Graph protocol will be used for all other blockchains. Graph is indexing 350 millions request each day. it's like 6-7% of Google.

Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 09:06:27 PM

Congrats on the successful launch.

I bought it at $0.19 and I'm tempted to cash-out.

How long do you think will last the bull run? You are hours away from the $1bn mark!
Yellow_donkey

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 01:19:47 AM

So I saw an article just now about 2 hours ago, 1st iteration had the coin at .30 then I click another articl and its at .45 then another and .55 and needless to say I just bought a bit at some .75.

What I am here to ask is those who see this at .20 and so on, and this post here only 2 pages long for a coin that is not tradable on Coinbase.

1. Where do they come from out of the blue
2. How/where can I have higher visibility to these types of coins?

I have mined for 3 years now, only broke even and speculated in a lot of alt coins of which most are no longer in operation.  What makes a coin go from unheard of to Coin base material in a day it seems like.  I know this a tread for the Graph so let me refocus the above n this, what did the The Graph do right that almost everyone else is doing wrong?
kxz1498

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 03:33:54 AM

There is so much hype around this project now. Skyrocketed to .75c.
coinriches

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2020, 04:33:07 AM

So I saw an article just now about 2 hours ago, 1st iteration had the coin at .30 then I click another articl and its at .45 then another and .55 and needless to say I just bought a bit at some .75.

What I am here to ask is those who see this at .20 and so on, and this post here only 2 pages long for a coin that is not tradable on Coinbase.

I have mined for 3 years now, only broke even and speculated in a lot of alt coins of which most are no longer in operation.  What makes a coin go from unheard of to Coin base material in a day it seems like.  I know this a tread for the Graph so let me refocus the above n this, what did the The Graph do right that almost everyone else is doing wrong?

I heard about it from some handles I follow on twitter. Those guys are the absolute beasts in calling gems. And the project too, apart from having a working, in-demand product, appears to be led by some very experienced crypto market operators, they know how to hype.

BetFury🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay | YouTube 🍿|Instagram🕹Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day
Estrange18 (OP)

DAO MAKER

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 07:00:07 PM

I can't say Graph Protocol have come from out of the blue. When they have Ann their ICO - it was quite Hyped. All main sites who following ICO was talking about Graph. For example ICODrops gave Graph even "High interest rate" https://icodrops.com/the-graph/

P/s To all the curators - don't forget that tomorrow the last day when you should submit form for last stage  Smiley

rat03gopoh

Activity: 2086
Merit: 640

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2020, 08:03:42 PM

The fluctuation is most felt on the second day after the opening of the trade. And currently, GRT tends to follow the rhythm of Bitcoin price movements. As far as we believe that bitcoin is still looking for its new ATH, GRT will continue to follow the mainstream market trends. I enjoy trading with this coin.

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
Estrange18 (OP)

DAO MAKER

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 12:38:21 AM

Check Staking guides how to delegate your GRT https://twitter.com/graphprotocol/status/1341106516099657728 and here is Medium https://stakingfac.medium.com/the-graph-staking-guide-5ec1455f4783

Start earning more GRT  Smiley

ibuddy122505

Activity: 1057
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2020, 05:29:41 PM

There is so much hype around this project now. Skyrocketed to .75c.
GRT token is gonna have some major moves. Now the price is around $0.58 now, could not catch this gem before as I have out of enough cash. The project seems revolutionary, It has the great volume to change the top ten crypto list. Just first couple of days says it's reached plenty about demand!
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 10:53:50 PM

Check Staking guides how to delegate your GRT https://twitter.com/graphprotocol/status/1341106516099657728 and here is Medium https://stakingfac.medium.com/the-graph-staking-guide-5ec1455f4783

Start earning more GRT  Smiley

Thanks, the Medium article is very useful.

I didn't know there is a 0.5% fee on the delegating amount, but I will delegate my tokens anyway. What APY could we expect from the Graph?
zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 4283

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2020, 01:41:03 PM

Thanks for the info, I'm surprised that such a project has such little interest.

Uniswap statistics
https://info.uniswap.org/token/0xc944e90c64b2c07662a292be6244bdf05cda44a7

Coinmarketcap
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/the-graph/

Smart contract
0xc944e90c64b2c07662a292be6244bdf05cda44a7

For decentralized trading

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
uelufl

Activity: 546
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 11:35:49 AM

Thanks for the info, I'm surprised that such a project has such little interest.

Uniswap statistics
https://info.uniswap.org/token/0xc944e90c64b2c07662a292be6244bdf05cda44a7

Coinmarketcap
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/the-graph/

Smart contract
0xc944e90c64b2c07662a292be6244bdf05cda44a7

For decentralized trading

And the price is gradually decreasing, now it is already 39 cents and there is a feeling that it will go even lower.
Now the 45th place in the cap, but I think we will see even lower.
It will be possible to buy those who missed.
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 10:47:01 PM

I don't know if people were rellay interested and beleived in the project or it was only a marketing trick to list it on all the major exchanges but the initial pump was a fact. I wached it closely and after the first dump the price lost momentum, then the algos took over the trading and they just exaused most of the weak hands left hodling. Hoping for chances to jump onboad again under 0.4. we will see how it plays out bur I think there's a potential in the project.

Estrange18 (OP)

DAO MAKER

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 08:03:39 PM

I don't know if people were rellay interested and beleived in the project or it was only a marketing trick to list it on all the major exchanges but the initial pump was a fact. I wached it closely and after the first dump the price lost momentum, then the algos took over the trading and they just exaused most of the weak hands left hodling. Hoping for chances to jump onboad again under 0.4. we will see how it plays out bur I think there's a potential in the project.
Graph having good Token economy. For example if you want to delegate Tokens or use them as indexer you will lock them for 28 days. SO you can't just undelegate and sell at the same day. And this is really good protection from any dupms. If you check here https://network.thegraph.com/ you could see that already 850kk tokens currently locked in ecosystem. And that number will be much more bigger.

TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 10:47:07 PM

Any indexer around? I would like to see an index node installation guide.
Regarding the GRT price, there are algos keeping the price low. Those bots belong either to whales or the actual Graph project, which is not nice. If they gonna be protecting the price range using algos, I don't think many investors will join the ship.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: