Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:45:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to find current crypto Airdrops?  (Read 957 times)
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 09:58:39 PM

I'm eager to find a place where all current crypto airdrops are listed so I wouldn't miss any "free money". I know that most tokens from Airdrops are worthless, but there are some that turn out to become a hidden gem in the long run. I've used to receive free BitTorrent Tokens (BTT) by just "hodling" TRON (TRX) on my wallet. Unfortunately, that Airdrop ended a while ago.

Which is why I'm on the hunt of new Airdrops in the crypto/Blockchain space. Any suggestions or recommendations will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Smiley

You can check out these sites when it comes to Airdrop alerts.

https://airdrops.io/
https://airdropalert.com/
https://cocoricos.io/
https://www.airdropbob.com/

Remember that airdrops are mostly shit thats why i dont really pay up much attention on it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 01:47:36 AM

I recommend you to: https://t.me/AirdropDetective

They put very good airdrops!

But as in any channel, sometimes there are bad airdrops ...

Thanks for the tip. I'll join this Telegram channel for further airdrops. I'm aware that not every airdrop is as good as issuer claims them to be. But who could resist getting "free money" by doing nothing in return (sort of)? Legitimate companies and startups can use this strategy in order to attract people into their products. It would've been great for BitTorrent to continue the airdrop of BTT to TRX holders, as it would've maintained demand for the underlying blockchain network. People would just buy and hold TRX to get free BTT in return. At least, it was good while it lasted.

All in all, I hope to see more airdrops over time as the crypto/Blockchain space becomes more popular. Believe me, I've hit the "jackpot" with some tokens I've earned from previous airdrops. You've got nothing to lose by joining every airdrop in crypto land in order to get "free money" in return. Grin

On December 12, the Spark airdrop will be held for those who hold the ripple coin. These tokens will be distributed in the ratio 1 XRP = 1 Spark. Some exchanges have confirmed their support for this airdrop, for the rest, I recommend reading in the blog how you can get Spark tokens: https://flare.ghost.io/claiming-spark-faq/

Awesome! I guess it's best to accumulate as much XRP as you can in order to get free Spark in return. It's basically "free money" for doing nothing other than holding XRP on your wallet. I believe this could cause a slight surge in XRP's price in the next few days before December 12. It may be a good time to buy XRP while it's still cheap on the market. After all, the network underpinning the "Spark" token will bring smart contract functionality to the XRP ledger. This could make XRP compete with ETH and other smart contract platforms available on the market today.

Nonetheless, I've got nothing to lose since I already hold some XRP for quite some time. If Spark turns out to become a success, then I'll be able to cash it out for Fiat for another cryptocurrency easily. Otherwise, I could become a "bagholder" with worthless tokens that have no real use cases for the mainstream world. Just my thoughts Grin

You can check out these sites when it comes to Airdrop alerts.

https://airdrops.io/
https://airdropalert.com/
https://cocoricos.io/
https://www.airdropbob.com/

Remember that airdrops are mostly shit thats why i dont really pay up much attention on it.

Thanks for sharing this, mate. I know most airdrops are crap, but some turn out to be a hidden gem in the long run. Since it's "free money", I've got nothing to lose.  Roll Eyes

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 09:12:15 AM

Indeed, we will never know if the project which we have joined the airdrop, will become a success project.
I usually join airdrop from AirdropDetective, it is a telegram group for crypto airdrop, from BountyDetective.
There is no guarantee you will find good project, but i think it's still worth to try.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2020, 12:18:27 PM

On December 12, the Spark airdrop will be held for those who hold the ripple coin. These tokens will be distributed in the ratio 1 XRP = 1 Spark. Some exchanges have confirmed their support for this airdrop, for the rest, I recommend reading in the blog how you can get Spark tokens: https://flare.ghost.io/claiming-spark-faq/
Awesome! I guess it's best to accumulate as much XRP as you can in order to get free Spark in return. It's basically "free money" for doing nothing other than holding XRP on your wallet. I believe this could cause a slight surge in XRP's price in the next few days before December 12. It may be a good time to buy XRP while it's still cheap on the market. After all, the network underpinning the "Spark" token will bring smart contract functionality to the XRP ledger. This could make XRP compete with ETH and other smart contract platforms available on the market today.

Nonetheless, I've got nothing to lose since I already hold some XRP for quite some time. If Spark turns out to become a success, then I'll be able to cash it out for Fiat for another cryptocurrency easily. Otherwise, I could become a "bagholder" with worthless tokens that have no real use cases for the mainstream world. Just my thoughts Grin

Good news was announced today by the Binance exchange for owners of the XRP coin: https://www.binance.com/en/support/announcement/78c11feba44d443998cf7a5329539e91 "Binance will support the Spark Airdrop Program for XRP holders. The airdrop snapshot will take place at the first validated XRP ledger index number with a timestamp greater than or equal to 2020/12/12 00:00 AM (UTC)". Now you don't need to register your wallet to get a Spark coin, Binance will do all the work for us.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 01:11:51 PM

You are asking where to find airdrops that have value and we know that many airdrops are scams and some of them are shitcoin and others have value but only give a small token of it I do not trust airdrops that are missing in the information because eventually it will be a scam it is more profitable to join the staking events and to join the events question father to the tg because there is more chance to choose what you ask.

babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2020, 01:21:20 PM

I had not heard of this airdrop before, but I have some XRP so why not make use of it  Smiley. As tvplus mentioned, binance is first big exchange that is supporting the Spark airdrop. Hopefully some other major exchanges (Kraken, Coinbase,...) will also support the airdrop.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
S_Therapist

Activity: 308
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 02:13:45 PM

There are a few websites and telegram groups which share all the airdrops in their platform. I can't remember of the sites but airdropalert is one fo them which include all the good airdrops. Try that but I think it’s waste of time.

Exchase
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRYPTO EXCHANGE  │  MARGIN TRADING  │  TOKEN LISTING
CRYPTO-WALLET  │  CRYPTO-GAMES  │  CRYPTO LOANS
SOCIAL TRADING  │  P2P EXCHANGE  │  OTC TRADING
MONEY TRANSFER SYSTEM  │  BINARY OPTIONS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 03:04:29 PM

now there are lots of telegram sites and groups that have updates about the latest airdrops and you don't need to be confused about looking for aidrops, but remember that airdrops now are the same as looking for a needle in a haystack

just follow all the airdrops that exist and you will get all the results that you follow,
indeed not all airdrops give results, but if you follow as many airdrops as possible,
your chances of getting results are very large, and don't give up.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 03:09:25 PM

what makes you suddenly inspired to join airdrop if you already know it's not easy and not profitable, were you inspired by the UNI airdrop a few months ago? Grin
I also don't need to provide an airdrop link here because most posts have provided it
Maybe some people are only interested in rewards that are only a few dollars via airdrop, so asking for good recommendations in this matter, even though following an airdrop whose clarity is still questionable is a waste of time even though the duration is not long, but still have to wait when the reward is not yet distributed.  Cheesy
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 03:26:42 PM

Surprising to see that you are interested in airdrops, cause lately airdrops have been worthless and full of scams here and there, but it seems like in the mist of all these scams and worthless tokens some have proven to be profitable, so if you are looking for airdrops I would advice you to follow Airdrop inspectors on Twitter, or on telegram Airdrop inspectors, I do see them post about some interesting projects airdrops, but I'm scared of participating in any airdrops now, since airdrops ae no longer worth the stress they put you through.

Thesaintplague

Activity: 238
Merit: 5

https://www.jacs.tech/

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 04:28:38 PM

I use a service called Dropsearn, which regularly updates the list of available campaigns for participation, to find interesting and profitable airdrops. This is better than choosing one of the hundreds available on the forum. Also, I sometimes use Airdropsalert.

JACS   ♦♦♦   Internet 3.0 Decentralized Infrastructure
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.jacs.tech/     ▬▬▬▬▬▬
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 08:02:20 PM

I also use a social network or a telegram channels to search for an airdrop. There are many channels in Telegram about bounty and airdrops!
Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2020, 08:37:46 PM

Airdrop are no longer what they used to be, back then there were profitable airdrops most of them turned out to pay really big, no matter the small amount of tokens they give to airdroppers, although they are a few airdrops that are still worth participating in, but they are very rare and hard to find, nowadays 98% of the airdrops I see around are scam airdrops, made by scammers in other to share their worthless tokens, I gave up on airdrops a long time ago, but if you are still interested you can try https://mobile.twitter.com/Airdropalertcom, I do see some nice airdrops there.

atamism

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 08:59:43 PM

I didn’t know that airdrop is still existing. Are they profitable like before? Or they are just nothing? Maybe it’s not like before, before we are chasing for airdrops and we earned from it. I don’t know if you’re gonna earn from it. If they did not change like before, I guess we are very lucky.

bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 08:59:52 PM

Have you tried searching in google? I'm sure you are looking for some particular airdrops, the one that will pay for sure. Such can be found on the webpages that were posted here, but do you really think you could earn a decent amount by participating in airdrops ? If you want just to enter an airdrop and wait, then this is not enough. Airdrops are not like they used to be. To get profit from airdrops right now you need to know how to attract referrals. Those who knows how to do it or how to promote their referral link can earn, for others this is just a waste of time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
tvplus006
Legendary

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2020, 11:31:20 AM

I didn’t know that airdrop is still existing. Are they profitable like before? Or they are just nothing? Maybe it’s not like before, before we are chasing for airdrops and we earned from it. I don’t know if you’re gonna earn from it. If they did not change like before, I guess we are very lucky.

Now, as before, a lot of different airdrops are held, but there is no point in participating in them. The only airdrops you need to participate in are NFT projects. One of these airdrops was NodeRunners, which distributed 25 NDR each. Just a month later, the token price increased to $20 per 1NDR. I myself wonder when the NDR price will reach high.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
shaiksajidbasha123

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 04:08:02 PM

I'm eager to find a place where all current crypto airdrops are listed so I wouldn't miss any "free money". I know that most tokens from Airdrops are worthless, but there are some that turn out to become a hidden gem in the long run. I've used to receive free BitTorrent Tokens (BTT) by just "hodling" TRON (TRX) on my wallet. Unfortunately, that Airdrop ended a while ago.

Which is why I'm on the hunt of new Airdrops in the crypto/Blockchain space. Any suggestions or recommendations will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Smiley

my choice is telegram or YouTube or bitcointalk it's best way to find ardrop but so many aridrop is fake not giving profit i think Bonuty best some telegram group available shared airdrop you can search airdrop in Telegram
dezoel
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1072

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 05:51:26 PM

There are tons of places that you can check for them but it still doesn't mean that they will be paying or will be good. There will always be bad ones and there will always be good ones and bad ones will outweight the good ones most of the time. So, if you join 10 airdrops and only get paid with one of them, you should not be shocked about it, that is how the airdrop world works.

I personally use bounty detective, they share the best bounties and airdrops and they do check for the good ones, but even they are wrong most of the time and they are late as well, share the news of the airdrop a bit later than other places. However they are at least trying to vet it to find good ones they believe in and they do not just share every single airdrop out there in the world and that's important.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
tvplus006
Legendary

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2020, 09:57:42 PM

I had not heard of this airdrop before, but I have some XRP so why not make use of it  Smiley. As tvplus mentioned, binance is first big exchange that is supporting the Spark airdrop. Hopefully some other major exchanges (Kraken, Coinbase,...) will also support the airdrop.

2 major cryptocurrency exchanges - Poloniex and Kucoin also announced their support for airdrop of Spark. According to https://en.ethereumworldnews.com/poloniex-kucoin-to-support-xrps-flare-networks-snapshot-and-airdrop/ statement there were no talks with Coinbase to support the Flare Networks snapshot. But I think that every trader has an account on one of these 3 exchanges, so there will be no problems getting Spark coin.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Slingshot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 10:32:01 PM

Airdrops are seen in several crypto channels and forums including email but the best place to see airdrop is telegram groups and channels including twitter. Ensure to follow airdrop twitter handles from there you will get updates regarding airdrop but telegram gives more information and accuracy together with twitter.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: