Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:45:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Offer] Looking for Freelance work (Google Ads,Social Media Marketing ,SEO)  (Read 41 times)
Digital Marketing Special (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2023, 11:58:24 AM

As a Google Certified Digital Marketer,With over 3 years of experience in the field,  and skills in various aspects of digital marketing, including Search Engine Marketing, E-commerce, Social Media Marketing, and Google Ads.

Dear Project Manager,

I am excited to offer my services as a freelance digital marketer with over 3 years of experience in Google Ads, Social Media Marketing, and SEO. I am confident that my skills and expertise can help you achieve your business goals and increase your online presence.

As a freelance digital marketer, I specialize in creating and executing effective Google Ads campaigns, social media strategies, and SEO techniques that drive traffic and generate leads. I have a proven track record of delivering successful campaigns across various industries, and I have helped numerous clients achieve their business objectives.

Here are some of the services I can offer: Cheesy

Google Ads Management: I can create and optimize Google Ads campaigns to drive traffic, increase sales, and maximize ROI. I have experience in managing campaigns for various industries and have a deep understanding of Google Ads best practices.

Social Media Marketing: I can develop and execute social media strategies to help your business engage with your target audience and increase your social media presence. I have experience in managing social media accounts on various platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and more. Huh

SEO: I can implement SEO techniques that will help your website rank higher in search engine results pages and increase organic traffic. I have experience in optimizing websites for various search engines, including Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
 Cry
I am available to work on a part-time or full-time basis, and I am flexible with my working hours. I am also open to discussing long-term projects and ongoing partnerships. My rates are competitive, and I always strive to provide the highest quality of service to my clients. Shocked

If you are interested in working with me, please feel free to contact me to discuss your project further. Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

my portfolio:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ciwknz73OpuzLzEQyZ7VRhicGPlt2Ov7/view

Sincerely,
[Certified Digital Maketing Speciallist]

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: