Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:56:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Omg its true, bitcoin is the future!  (Read 3387 times)
cryptoxchange

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2011, 12:47:33 AM

Very professional presentation video! In fact, that's the most professional video I've seen so far for any Bitcoin service. Excellent job.

With all the problems that Mt. Gox and Tradehill has had in Europe, I'm very interested. We need more exchanges that are reliable for European users, although I want to know the fees before I say anything else.

Edit: fees are apparently fixed $15 for all deposits and withdraws, which is fine if the amount is large, but it is an unacceptably large fee for small transfers

Hi Technomage - yeah $15 fixed fee, which replaces all wire and bank fees. We agree it is prohibitive for small amounts and are working to reduce this fee soon. Glad you liked the video!

Crypto X Change Global Bitcoin Exchange - Deposit & Withdraw to and from Our Exchange now for a $5 Flat fee - No Wire Costs or Bank Fee's - 100% Automated Banking System & Extremely fast transfers. We can send out Withdraws to over 120 Currencies. www.cryptoxchange.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
netrin

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

FirstBits: 168Bc

View Profile
November 27, 2011, 01:17:18 AM

I hope they or someone else starts to provide depth and liquidity soon. I really would prefer to trade there as well, but as long as MtGox has 80% of the market, it's a self fulfilling prophecy.

You realize that's not a self fulfilling prophecy, right? But if you avoid the service for lack of depth and liquidity, then you are fulfilling your prophecy.

Greenlandic tupilak. Hand carved, traditional cursed bone figures. Sorry, polar bear, walrus and human remains not available for export.
Jonathan Ryan Owens
Donator

Activity: 392
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2011, 06:19:21 AM

I hope they or someone else starts to provide depth and liquidity soon. I really would prefer to trade there as well, but as long as MtGox has 80% of the market, it's a self fulfilling prophecy.

You realize that's not a self fulfilling prophecy, right? But if you avoid the service for lack of depth and liquidity, then you are fulfilling your prophecy.

Thanks for setting me straight, Netrin.

netrin

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

FirstBits: 168Bc

View Profile
November 27, 2011, 06:46:23 AM

I'm always look'n out for you Jonathan.

Greenlandic tupilak. Hand carved, traditional cursed bone figures. Sorry, polar bear, walrus and human remains not available for export.
cryptoxchange

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2011, 07:22:02 AM

Just to let everyone know we have many payment methods coming over the next week besides our automated banking system that is already in place, Dwolla, Liberty Reserve, Paxum and others.

We are also adding quick withdraw to PayPal as well.

For our Australian AUD clients our $15 Automated Banking System fee is being reduced to $7.50 this week due to negotiations.

For all of our Global Clients within 3 weeks our $15 Banking fee will also be reduced to approx $7.50 as well, we are just waiting on some changes to be made, then our transfer fee cost to us will be reduced so we can pass on the savings to our clients. We do not make any money at all out of our Automated banking system / fees, it actually costs us more than the $15 at the moment. It isn't based on a percentage figure of the amount sent or received it is a flat fee charged by the institutions we use to complete our automated system.

Also Finally we will be accepting Credit Card payments to fund your Crypto X Change account, which will provide instant trading, this is due in December to be released, we will keep everyone posted on all of our deposit and withdrawal methods as they come online.

Regards

Crypto X Change

Crypto X Change Global Bitcoin Exchange - Deposit & Withdraw to and from Our Exchange now for a $5 Flat fee - No Wire Costs or Bank Fee's - 100% Automated Banking System & Extremely fast transfers. We can send out Withdraws to over 120 Currencies. www.cryptoxchange.com
wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
November 28, 2011, 09:05:15 AM

Also Finally we will be accepting Credit Card payments to fund your Crypto X Change account, which will provide instant trading, this is due in December to be released, we will keep everyone posted on all of our deposit and withdrawal methods as they come online.

This would be huge!

Keep up your efforts!

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
November 28, 2011, 01:34:38 PM

Withdraws to paypal would be nice.  I can then do a free transfer via ACH to my bank account or take cash out via Paypal debit card.
S3052
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2011, 07:26:37 PM

This would be huge!

Keep up your efforts!

WOW. Congrats from me as well if you manage to have credit card deposits. I can easily see bitcoin prices taking off big time behind this.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: