Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2021, 06:38:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.21.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: xpocket - The one-stop solution for your crypto assets  (Read 2280 times)
gerbertatbtc

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 07:15:13 PM

Team promised to release the first sneak peeks of some app features after January 7th. Can't wait to see what the team have prepared! Exactly the price may growth so I'm thinking worth it buy more now or nope...
The market in the upcoming dynamic season will be quite volatile, most investors will be less active by the end of this year, so any plans to organize any upcoming events to implement. More interesting for the crypto market as well as the year-end market?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Daniel Brockheard

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 11:09:42 AM

Team promised to release the first sneak peeks of some app features after January 7th. Can't wait to see what the team have prepared! Exactly the price may growth so I'm thinking worth it buy more now or nope...
The market in the upcoming dynamic season will be quite volatile, most investors will be less active by the end of this year, so any plans to organize any upcoming events to implement. More interesting for the crypto market as well as the year-end market?
However airdrop or giveaway would be really cool but as investor I don't like such gifts. Best way to start holding it's invest yours bag to xpocket for now.
gerbertatbtc

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 12:00:26 PM

There are a voting in Telegram group - how did you hear about Xpocket? My answer is Balkan Tech Crypto Youtube channel. I'm watching this guy last 2 months and xPocket one of the best I've found. What about you guys?
Daniel Brockheard

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 02:30:30 PM

There are a voting in Telegram group - how did you hear about Xpocket? My answer is Balkan Tech Crypto Youtube channel. I'm watching this guy last 2 months and xPocket one of the best I've found. What about you guys?
Another youtuber named Crypto Daily. Team have in marketing plans collaboration not with only BalkanTechCrypto and Crypto Daily as it was mentioned. Becoming widespread via youtube is a good idea and team are doing all the best.
gerbertatbtc

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 03:13:58 PM

A bit is reformulated from previous explanations, which is never a bad thing, given the product is not the easiest to wrap your head around, but not only, gotta give them credit, come on.
Daniel Brockheard

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 03:25:20 PM

A bit is reformulated from previous explanations, which is never a bad thing, given the product is not the easiest to wrap your head around, but not only, gotta give them credit, come on.

Do you even read? It'll be announced new UI preview. We got completed milestones from Dev side... how could you predict this before? They are clearly making progress. Keep up the good work team! That UI should looks really slick dude. Looks like team is on great track. Can't wait to try the app.
gerbertatbtc

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 06:07:50 PM

Do you even read? It'll be announced new UI preview. We got completed milestones from Dev side... how could you predict this before? They are clearly making progress. Keep up the good work team! That UI should looks really slick dude. Looks like team is on great track. Can't wait to try the app.

It should be a fantastic news...been reading up a lot on xpocket advantages today. Really interesting project and hard working team, hope you'll get more investors  and attract some of their communities over here. Might even get people around some predictions.
Daniel Brockheard

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 07:28:38 PM

It should be a fantastic news...been reading up a lot on xpocket advantages today. Really interesting project and hard working team, hope you'll get more investors  and attract some of their communities over here. Might even get people around some predictions.
Thanks, mate, and happy New Year to you and all of the hardworking xPocket Team!!! Wishing for more successful news to come. It would be good to have more  activity here.
gerbertatbtc

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 08:08:47 PM

To reassure all who have doubts, check out what the team has done that would show you they are not here to scam anyone. Locked liquidity on unicrypt. Upcoming events like Uniswap listing, a sneak peak on the platform and code audits speak for themselves.
Daniel Brockheard

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 08:30:44 PM

To reassure all who have doubts, check out what the team has done that would show you they are not here to scam anyone. Locked liquidity on unicrypt. Upcoming events like Uniswap listing, a sneak peak on the platform and code audits speak for themselves.
There's no point in doubting. In 2021, the decentralized wallets, and the entire world as a whole, will take place. Don't hesitate. You are already rich if you are patient. xpocket is a great project. Unicrypt? Looks like you something confusing.
gerbertatbtc

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 01:32:35 PM

There's no point in doubting. In 2021, the decentralized wallets, and the entire world as a whole, will take place. Don't hesitate. You are already rich if you are patient. xpocket is a great project. Unicrypt? Looks like you something confusing.
Oh sorry, you're right, it's not about xPocket. Now the main problem for crypto wallets is that people are tired of high fees and slow transactions. There is no reason not to both. The main focus should be transactions but people can be pulled in with some top Crypto coins because of fast transactions and low fees.
Daniel Brockheard

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 01:57:54 PM

Oh sorry, you're right, it's not about xPocket. Now the main problem for crypto wallets is that people are tired of high fees and slow transactions. There is no reason not to both. The main focus should be transactions but people can be pulled in with some top Crypto coins because of fast transactions and low fees.
I agree that it's an existing problem now. But when chain is overloaded you can't make transactions in loss for you. xPocket should think about a solution like binance smart chains or something else to realize thing you're talking about.
gerbertatbtc

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 02:20:36 PM

I agree that it's an existing problem now. But when chain is overloaded you can't make transactions in loss for you. xPocket should think about a solution like binance smart chains or something else to realize thing you're talking about.
It's almost 2021 and more financial managers keep overemphasizing on the expected growth of Crypto in the coming year, with super investors looking to make it as safe as Gold in the investment world. xPocket release very very here.
Daniel Brockheard

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 08:31:06 PM

It's almost 2021 and more financial managers keep overemphasizing on the expected growth of Crypto in the coming year, with super investors looking to make it as safe as Gold in the investment world. xPocket release very very here.
Can you remind me when the wallet cut is scheduled? I remember that in a week they promised to show the first short review. The team is working and the result should be great. If the product is excellent, investors will not be forced to wait, especially since the era of defi is just beginning.
gerbertatbtc

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 11:50:30 PM

Can you remind me when the wallet cut is scheduled? I remember that in a week they promised to show the first short review. The team is working and the result should be great. If the product is excellent, investors will not be forced to wait, especially since the era of defi is just beginning.
What do you mean?? App release maybe? The app will be released in late January as it was announced last time. Possible it will be rescheduled but I hope release will be as promised. 
Daniel Brockheard

View Profile
January 02, 2021, 07:16:39 AM

What do you mean?? App release maybe? The app will be released in late January as it was announced last time. Possible it will be rescheduled but I hope release will be as promised. 
So we have less than a month before the launch, not bad. I hope we will see the announcement of a great partnership even before launch. This would have a very good impact on the price and on the project in general. Nemanja is a very talented for a his young age CEO, I watched his previous project, which was successful.
gerbertatbtc

View Profile
January 02, 2021, 12:08:50 PM

So we have less than a month before the launch, not bad. I hope we will see the announcement of a great partnership even before launch. This would have a very good impact on the price and on the project in general. Nemanja is a very talented for a his young age CEO, I watched his previous project, which was successful.
Do you know him personally? What projects did he lead before? I'm interested to know. Does he have a social media profile? I would be glad to communicate with such a person, there would be such an opportunity. That's cool!
Daniel Brockheard

View Profile
January 02, 2021, 12:25:08 PM

Do you know him personally? What projects did he lead before? I'm interested to know. Does he have a social media profile? I would be glad to communicate with such a person, there would be such an opportunity. That's cool!
You can find a link on his LinkedIn on the xpocket website. You can talk to him in the official telegram group of the project, sometimes he is answering on project related questions. Link you can find somewhere above.
gerbertatbtc

View Profile
January 02, 2021, 02:47:07 PM

You can find a link on his LinkedIn on the xpocket website. You can talk to him in the official telegram group of the project, sometimes he is answering on project related questions. Link you can find somewhere above.
I can't find a telegram group, could you send it here? I will be very appreciated, mate. I have a few points to offer for team, it'll be so good.
Daniel Brockheard

View Profile
January 02, 2021, 03:18:08 PM

I can't find a telegram group, could you send it here? I will be very appreciated, mate. I have a few points to offer for team, it'll be so good.
Yes! https://t.me/xpocketdefi
Just follow, looks like Nemanja online so feel free to ask Roll Eyes One more member in growth community  Cheesy Could you share some of your ideas here? I would like to hear them too...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: