Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:30:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: xpocket - The one-stop solution for your crypto assets  (Read 2346 times)
nemanja xpocket (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 04:12:22 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2020, 08:35:34 PM by nemanja xpocket

Meet XPocket DeFi, the all-in-one crypto wallet app

Join our Telegram to stay up-to-date - https://t.me/xpocketdefi/

The guide on how to participate in the XPocket Token Sale is now published:
https://xpocketdefi.medium.com/presale-info-guide-on-how-to-participate-in-the-xpocket-token-sale-669634646d65

XPocket is the completely decentralized mobile wallet app for digital currencies, with a built-in multi-blockchain decentralized exchange called - Pocket Swap.
XPocket app users have the ability to farm yields, store different kinds of NFTs and the ability to buy cryptocurrencies, and all of that within the app.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nemanja xpocket (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 04:15:21 AM

Reserved.
nemanja xpocket (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 11:22:46 AM

Hello. We will officially release the $POCKET token presale info in a few days.
Stay tuned! For more information and updates, join our telegram group and visit our website.

Telegram: https://t.me/xpocketdefi
nemanja xpocket (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 08:56:33 AM

Hi everyone we have published an article about XPocket on CoinGape.

Check this out- https://coingape.com/xpocket-one-app-for-all-your-crypto-assets/
nemanja xpocket (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 01:37:48 PM

Hello guys. Check out our new press release from YahooFinance

Link: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/introducing-xpocket-one-stop-solution-153000907.html?.tsrc=fin-srch&guccounter=1
nemanja xpocket (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 06:00:20 AM

There will be a surprise for all participants of the token sale. (Special NFT)
The xpocket team will also create the xpocket limited edition NFTs which will  be sold on the open market, and all revenue earned from the sales will be used to buy & burn $POCKET token.
nemanja xpocket (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 10:41:38 AM

Hey everyone!

Check out the great & honest project review of @xpocketdefi by @Crypto_Daily (9:10 minute)

https://t.co/5029rrJ7MN
TimeTeller

Activity: 2702
Merit: 588

View Profile
December 15, 2020, 11:50:53 PM

You never know you never know. I’m using uni everyday and fud is around us. Daily pumps and dumps… Invest if you believe and make your own reseurch about project but you never can be 100% sure in success.

Are you believe in xpocket? I saw a review on CryptoDaily today. I was not too lazy to read a Whiteaper, promising, but xpocket definitely still have something to work on. The pre-sale starts in 4 days, I'm sure guys will get a hard cap.

Mostly yes. If you will use it I think you will probably recieve reward in pocket tokens for staking, it might start 1000% API to attract users and then come down to 50-80% when it is established, but that only my thinking

Just noticed that most users who are posting here are newbies.
Don't know if they are part of the team or not. But in any case, I suggest if the team is doing it, this is not a good one to bump your thread.
It will be obvious later on if all posts here are coming from newbies only.
If this will be a worthwhile project, people will notice it and will give their thoughts about it.
By the way, since you are another crypto wallet app, what is the assurance that you can give to your users that you will not disappear in unexpected time?
nemanja xpocket (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 08:00:18 PM

Hello. Will be this token Uniswap listed? I prefer this defi ex so could you answer please. thanks

Hi, yes, the first exchange destination for POCKET token will be uniswap.org.
nemanja xpocket (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 08:03:30 PM

how will be realized function of yield farming? im familiar with yearn.finance and I know how it works there. also I have a question when will be the launch of the xpocket app? AppStore I mean. There are a lot of exchanges and exchangers but for example blockchain.com provides swap for 4-5 cryptocurrencies only and it's a problem for me.

Hi Kinder Goose, thanks for reaching out.
Yield farming in app will be very simple, all you have to do is to deposit two assets of the same value in $ to the pool. Once you do it, you will get compansated with 0.25% of the trade fees on PocketSwap, according to your pool share.

XPocket app will be released in late January.

Stay tuned!
nemanja xpocket (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 08:07:47 PM

Hello. Will be this token Uniswap listed? I prefer this defi ex so could you answer please. thanks

the listing on uniswap will be made exactly after token sale ends as I read, so let's say around December 23-24th.

How big of a risk is that everyone will dump their coins on Uniswap? That's why I'm asking if you are confident you'll be able to sell most of the early coins. In addition to my first point.

You never know you never know. I’m using uni everyday and fud is around us. Daily pumps and dumps… Invest if you believe and make your own reseurch about project but you never can be 100% sure in success.

That's a risk that every cryptocurrency investor meets sooner or later. Those are the things we can't really control, but we assure you that we will work hard on developments to implement more utilities for the POCKET token.
However, most of the team tokens are instantly locked/timelocked, so the investors will not have to worry about any rug pull.
nemanja xpocket (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 08:12:02 PM

Are you believe in xpocket? I saw a review on CryptoDaily today. I was not too lazy to read a Whiteaper, promising, but xpocket definitely still have something to work on. The pre-sale starts in 4 days, I'm sure guys will get a hard cap.

Mostly yes. If you will use it I think you will probably recieve reward in pocket tokens for staking, it might start 1000% API to attract users and then come down to 50-80% when it is established, but that only my thinking

Just noticed that most users who are posting here are newbies.
Don't know if they are part of the team or not. But in any case, I suggest if the team is doing it, this is not a good one to bump your thread.
It will be obvious later on if all posts here are coming from newbies only.
If this will be a worthwhile project, people will notice it and will give their thoughts about it.
By the way, since you are another crypto wallet app, what is the assurance that you can give to your users that you will not disappear in unexpected time?

Hi TimeTeller!
Thanks for your feedback, we have no control over accounts on our thread, and we can't really control who will make comments.
About the assurance that we are not going to disappear, please take a look at our website, we are completely open and transparent with everything. Take a look into the token locks, etc.
And I would want to add that we are not just another crypto wallet app, we will offer a lot more, and that will make us unique.
nemanja xpocket (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 08:14:10 PM

I read in Twitter that staking will not be implemented immediately, as devs will work to add more utility to the token. once it'll be done, it will be safe to implement it.
It might be dangerous for the price short-term, so its not on the priority list right now.

Correct!
nemanja xpocket (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 11:20:32 PM

Hi everyone!

We have just published the article that contains all the valuable information about the upcoming POCKET token sale on December 19th.
We've also included the complete guide on how to participate in the XPocket presale:

https://xpocketdefi.medium.com/presale-info-guide-on-how-to-participate-in-the-xpocket-token-sale-669634646d65
Cryptogainz

Activity: 33
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 01:39:36 PM

Hello i just done a review of your token

https://youtu.be/ADTG29QOJ_M

have a look  Grin

please give it a like
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 08:25:40 PM

Hello! I'm from CryptoDaily reviews. Very promising crypto. Is the sale started? How to participate? Any investors here? 

Pre-sale start is on December 19. You can check the guide how to participate, all information there. https://xpocketdefi.medium.com/presale-info-guide-on-how-to-participate-in-the-xpocket-token-sale-669634646d65
Welcome here!

WOW goood thanks! I have a plans to invest some money, it should be rocket 2the moon I think. App release soon

Android and iOS applications will be released in the end of January. Uniswap listing will be earlier.

The min buy is 0.33 eth, is that lil bit high? With so many competitions in defi market, they need to lower the minimum investment on this project. Otherwise, reaching their targets would be hard because there are more promising projects out here. Let us see if they can raise at least half of their hard cap here. Are they going to disclose how much they will raise after the pre-sale?
nemanja xpocket (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 08:34:35 PM

Hey community, if you participated in our token sale, make sure to head over to our Telegram to read the important announcement.

=> https://t.co/JSXkQj4WdS
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: