Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:44:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IPO] Spark: New codebase for a new crypto - Fund raising [3/4]  (Read 6348 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CarlosWing

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 04:11:43 AM

Why like IPO
IPO for what?

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. Swmovzkbt7KuLq59j1exChkocEznU2VJeH
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yshuifejng

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 06:28:29 AM

keep watching and wait for a trustable escrow. After all, the investment need to be cautious. this Project looks big, whether developers can achieve complete. Any project plans?  At present the information look some confusion.

I like free distribution      CoolCoin - Free+IPO POS. CJ5pCML7uAMDvgT514pwFvwB1ZzvxeoNPF  TheSmurfsCoin. TZxXFT6CJ8p7LHSaM8mWQtqveejzvpEusu       [ANN] PixxCoin | PoS | Wallet with built in Exchange Dice Game And Fa | Free IPO       Get GiveawayCoin(GC)? (Free 100%NO IPO NO POW,PURE POS. G*********      ShareCoin Free and Fair Distribution.   Let's flower the moon.     Coffeecoin- 100% FREE Distribution    FootballCoin(FBC):FXf6Xy5hof6GJZZhC9B5TkBi7kKKojusde   Freebiescoin- 100% Free Distribution.       Energycoin - Save Energy, Pure POS (Free IPO).
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 06:44:20 AM

I dont see how someone and claim they have Escrow before they even contact them. Seems fishy...My hunch is the Escrow is half hearted without planning so most dont even use it but send money striaght to the IPO address. It could be legit but i will wait to see if the coin exists and is traded. Too much risk. Little upside.
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 06:45:27 AM

It would be great if ninjaboon (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=64005) could post in this thread to confirm that his service (btc-asia.com) is involved in the escrow.

I cannot confirm anything until Spark-crypto emails me with some validation or more information. my email is admin@btc-asia.com
Till now, I have yet to get any info from user = Spark-crypto.

Until then, please stay tuned.

dev please explain this, thanks!
sw3200211

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 11:41:52 AM

wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:27:35 PM

dev, we are interested. We need to see some proof regarding the escrow's address. Then, I will happily invest.

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
Forobitcoins

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 01:16:23 PM

reserved

Sorry for my broken English XD
Sanglotslongs

Activity: 448
Merit: 280

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 05:03:51 PM

You are on Bitcointalk, use bitcointalk escrow if you want to be truth in this forum, that's all. With unknown china escrow out this forum nobody will hope in your project.
blueangel01

Activity: 406

Hello! Send me a message.

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 05:25:22 PM

Still no response from the Dev....

Msg me if you want me to put anything here.
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 05:29:56 PM

It would be great if ninjaboon (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=64005) could post in this thread to confirm that his service (btc-asia.com) is involved in the escrow.

I cannot confirm anything until Spark-crypto emails me with some validation or more information. my email is admin@btc-asia.com
Till now, I have yet to get any info from user = Spark-crypto.

Until then, please stay tuned.

??
blueangel01

Activity: 406

Hello! Send me a message.

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 06:00:55 PM

I thought i read that he promised to be active.

Msg me if you want me to put anything here.
ThinkGreen

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 06:33:20 PM

Still no response from the Dev....
Dev, if u want investors put them into your pocket, plz give a quick response.

You are on Bitcointalk, use bitcointalk escrow if you want to be truth in this forum, that's all. With unknown china escrow out this forum nobody will hope in your project.
Plz use btt escrow. That is convenient for us.

dev, we are interested. We need to see some proof regarding the escrow's address. Then, I will happily invest.
Me too.
Spark-crypto (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 09:44:21 PM

Hello everyone,

We have been trying to settle this whole thing behind the scenes, but it's gotten far too messy to handle.

Here's how we are going to proceed from here:

First step: We give everyone who invested their funds back, and we'll get our escrow funds back. You can check in the blockchain for proof that the btc have been given back. We're not here to screw with people's money.

Second step: We found someone who has experience launching a very successful cryptocurrency in the past. He's willing to help us get it right. We're going to take a bit to work on having real, better plans for launch.

We'll do a thread like this again once we're ready, but this time with better proof of Spark being legitimate (probably a video of Spark in action, a limited demo wallet for people to play with, something like that), and we'll find an escrow who understands how to work with us, or not use an escrow at all.

If you think you can help us in any way, or just want to discuss Spark before the launch, feel free to send us private messages on bitcointalk. Until then, the IPO is closed and the launch postponed indefinitely.

We will keep the current name and brand, even though this thread probably hurt our image more than everything else.

See you later,

The future is now,

- The Spark team -

[/size]

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: