Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:30:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Xenios Coin 🌍[XNC]🌍 An innovative Powerfull X11 digital currency!  (Read 906 times)
ChiNgadOr (OP)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 01:33:30 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2022, 10:51:08 AM by ChiNgadOr

XENIOS - BTClockchain for Business

WHERE TO TRADE XNC?

Xenios Coin is already tradeable on following markets (both BTC and USDT pairs):

- Dex-Trade (USDT)
- Coinsbit (USDT)
- Finexbox (USDT)
- Finexbox (BTC)

Check the best prices of Xenios Coin and new trading pairs on CoinMarketCap

VISIT OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES TO STAY UPDATED

Whitepaper

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
br0ken

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 05:01:16 PM

It would be wonderful to know how exactly to mine this??
Nirado

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

Tullievo

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 10:37:21 PM

Honestly one of the worst excuses for an coin i ever read. I mean firstly the language used in the first paragraph :
*Xenios will be accepted by many businesses and enterprises - You are not able to guarantee this therefore using the word "will" is inadequate
*stacking XNC will produce wealth for all that make or accept transactions with our coin. - Stacking money will make anyone rich, did you mean staking?
*what kind of Whitepaper is 11 pages long - Most of the Whitepaper teaches history & mythology (I am very well educated in Greek mythology so it wasn't interesting either)
*no mention of any aspirations or goals except for wallets and exchanges
*despite giving only first name i found some of them (2/4) and the team appears to be real

br0ken

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 05:23:53 AM

Also, in addition to what is said above .. not worth mining this shit. Mining for hours (many solo blocks) and walk away with 0.1 odd XNC .. couple cents. Literally losing money trying to mind this heap of shit

bye bye
lukikato

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 02:58:58 PM

Also, in addition to what is said above .. not worth mining this shit. Mining for hours (many solo blocks) and walk away with 0.1 odd XNC .. couple cents. Literally losing money trying to mind this heap of shit

bye bye
actually very time consuming. not to mention the cost of electricity, but why are you all saying so harshly. we should just keep my silence
ChiNgadOr (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 08:59:13 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2020, 09:27:27 PM by ChiNgadOr

bye bye

thanks for your opinion, it is fine that you talk at home with your family...but in the rest of the world you should try to behave like a person when you interact with people.

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
ShllFT

Activity: 117
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 09:10:50 PM

- 92.6% premined:  100mil premined, max supply is 108 mil
- masternode collateral is 1mil
- block reward = 1 and  masternode take 95% - so 0.05 coin for POW per block only
- remaining time for mining = 7.47 years

Huh Huh Huh Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
cornl
Copper Member

Activity: 756
Merit: 51

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2020, 09:17:12 PM

- 92.6% premined:  100mil premined, max supply is 108 mil
- block reward = 1 and  masternode take 95% - so 0.05 coin for POW per block only

Hm, I read the WP and they say 20M locked, 8M for miners and 17M for masternodes (collateral is 30k or 1M, depends which you can afford). But yeah, it sounds like owning a masternode, even the "cheaper" one is more profitable than mining.

ShllFT

Activity: 117
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 10:24:18 PM

- 92.6% premined:  100mil premined, max supply is 108 mil
- block reward = 1 and  masternode take 95% - so 0.05 coin for POW per block only

Hm, I read the WP and they say 20M locked, 8M for miners and 17M for masternodes (collateral is 30k or 1M, depends which you can afford). But yeah, it sounds like owning a masternode, even the "cheaper" one is more profitable than mining.

Hi, check the source code and block explorer, they didnt mention everything in whitepaper  Undecided
br0ken

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 06:34:42 PM

What this is is a fucking joke
xeniosGroup

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 07:43:21 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2021, 10:04:02 AM by xeniosGroup

Xenios Coin (XNC) Specifications

X11 algorithm based on Dash cryptocurrency
RPC port    21351
P2P port    21352
Block reward    1 coins
Block halving    4000000 blocks
Coin total supply 108,000,000 coins
Premine amount 100,000,000 coins
Superblock reward    5%
Masternode reward    95% (550-750 coins daily)
Masternode amount    1,000,000 coins
Masternode confirmations    12 blocks
Coinbase maturity    6 blocks
Target spacing    2 minutes
Target timespan    120 minutes
Transaction confirmations    6 blocks
Master Node ROI    3,25 Years
Only 3 Master nodes will be allowed in Xenios system network

Software Master Node

Only 30 software master nodes will be allowed in Xenios Project.

sMasternode reward    25 XNC/Day
sMasternode cost    30,000 coins
sMasternode halving     every 200,000 blocks

Software staking
 3 Months Contract   4% p.a.
 6 Months Contract   5% p.a.
12 Months Contract  7% p.a.

Premine Distribution (100,000,000 XNC)

12,000,000 XNC stay frozen till December 2024 as team reward
30,000,000 XNC allocated for software master node rewards
8,000,000 XNC allocated for software staking reward
50,000,000 XNC sold to investors and backed by 0.305 USD guaranteed base price.  
br0ken

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 08:20:42 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2020, 07:58:00 PM by br0ken

Coin total supply 108,000,000 coins
Premine amount 100,000,000 coins

This shit made me LOL so hard  Roll Eyes

So, essentially 2 mill left for miners .. well 5% of that over how many years?

So the real number is 100000 for the miners .. and if split over 7.4 odd years remaining mining time, that gives 8333 coins p/year | 268 p/month | 11.16 odd p/day ?? Split up between how many miners?

Lets say you have 300 miners, that would be 0.03 coin per miner per day ... voila! you earn yourself FUCKALL for the day ... lol

Yeah ... nope! Fuck this raw ass shitty deal. Guaranteed to lose money on this one

Good luck finding people to mine this
ChiNgadOr (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 10:30:39 PM

Did you ever though about the next evolution of money?

waya

Activity: 576
Merit: 250

Owns of Waya Wolf Coin - WW Supports the Wolf Park

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2020, 06:46:54 AM

Hello,

As a miner, why even bother with a POW for this coin.  As pointed out, this coin is in no uncertain terms, not a miner's coin.  Furthermore, it is not a GREEN COIN, in fact it wastes so much electricity to mine 1 XNC if you mine that long for at most a cent.  Like the rest of the miners, no thanks, I hope you are not relying on the POW phase to move your blockchain!!

Owner of Waya Wolf V2.0 Coin
Waya Wolf Coin Supports the Wolf Park in Battle Ground, Indiana!!
Join us and help Wolf Park an education, conservation, and research facility.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 10:03:14 PM

Hello,

As a miner, why even bother with a POW for this coin.  As pointed out, this coin is in no uncertain terms, not a miner's coin.  Furthermore, it is not a GREEN COIN, in fact it wastes so much electricity to mine 1 XNC if you mine that long for at most a cent.  Like the rest of the miners, no thanks, I hope you are not relying on the POW phase to move your blockchain!!

Right now, you can sell 1 XNC at about $0.42, checking in altilly exchange only. So if you will pay electricity bill more than what you can earn for 1 coin, then better stop mining. Maybe, it will be profitable to do the trading, however, the risk is always there as this coin is not that popular. They are not even listed in top exchanges. It is up to you at the end of the day. They are not obliging you to mine this coin, better look for other good alternatives out there.
ChiNgadOr (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 01:18:03 PM

Hello,

Right now, you can sell 1 XNC at about $0.42, checking in altilly exchange only. So if you will pay electricity bill more than what you can earn for 1 coin, then better stop mining. Maybe, it will be profitable to do the trading, however, the risk is always there as this coin is not that popular. They are not even listed in top exchanges. It is up to you at the end of the day. They are not obliging you to mine this coin, better look for other good alternatives out there.

Popularity is not what you should take a look at.. Binance appeared as a new exchange in 2017, look now

ChiNgadOr (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 01:19:16 PM

XNC payment gateway is live. Bitcoin is accepted as well and more top20 cryptocurrencies will follow. Available in more than 40 countries

ChiNgadOr (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 12:48:15 AM

XNC keeps the ascension to the sky.. yearly ROI 847%

crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2021, 01:27:47 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2021, 01:42:09 PM by crackfoo

Hi,
We've added Xenios (XNC) to https://www.cexz.ca/
## Exclusive partnership with https://zpool.ca ##
Mine on zpool using one of your CexZ deposit addresses and get your mining fee's waived!

==============================

Support: https://discord.gg/btHkR2NEam
Twitter: https://twitter.com/_cexz_

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 02:59:24 PM

Hello,

Popularity is not what you should take a look at.. Binance appeared as a new exchange in 2017, look now

It seems that people have started to think negatively about this project by way of the conversation above. But no one can know what will happen in the next 5 years. At least they were willing to try.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: