Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:15:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you join to Graph ICO ?  (Read 329 times)
zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 4285

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2020, 11:40:12 AM

Individual investing is between 1000$ to 5000$?? it's means I will bet my money into this ICO?? No, I would not do that, I'd better invest in top coins rather than in this ICO. Even with good products, there is no guarantees of success, what happens if it fail?? You will lose your money, so play safe and invest in top coins

Ico is high risk high reward so invest little money there
To be honest, I was very surprised when I saw that there were still ICOs circulating because in fact, currently ICOs were not that much in demand and many had switched to IEOs which in my opinion were safer and could provide many benefits, so in my opinion as much as possible to be careful with projects something like this.
From an investment point of view, there is no difference between an ICO and an IEO. The price of tokens may fall or the price of tokens may not rise for a long time.
Therefore, the first step is to look at the project itself and its team. If they offer something good, then there will be demand for any option for selling tokens.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 11:48:51 AM

There is a big upcoming ICO called https://thegraph.com/ , It has a whitelist and cap for individual investing is between 1000$ to 5000$ , Some big websites like Uniswap, Synthetix, Aragon, etc are using the graph product in their websites, I want to know if anyone else is interested in it or you have found it scammy? if yes why so?
Don't waste your time and resources becasue, most of these projects are not for the low risk takers. The sum of money involve in this investment are not small in reality, why won't someone waste a whooping sum of $1000 to $5000 for a shitcoin from a scam project, this doesn't worth it. I won't invest with this project becasue of it hypes, any project with such hypes are likely to be scam projects, though this is my own opinion and not investment advice.

ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 02:18:03 PM

There is a big upcoming ICO called https://thegraph.com/ , It has a whitelist and cap for individual investing is between 1000$ to 5000$ , Some big websites like Uniswap, Synthetix, Aragon, etc are using the graph product in their websites, I want to know if anyone else is interested in it or you have found it scammy? if yes why so?
Don't waste your time and resources becasue, most of these projects are not for the low risk takers. The sum of money involve in this investment are not small in reality, why won't someone waste a whooping sum of $1000 to $5000 for a shitcoin from a scam project, this doesn't worth it. I won't invest with this project becasue of it hypes, any project with such hypes are likely to be scam projects, though this is my own opinion and not investment advice.
Now any adequate project causes hype, and GRAPH ptotocol is a top project, all funds are in place, public sale without hard locks. The cap is large, the price of sid and private is terrifying, but this has not happened, 10x for Seed is a common phenomenon. The most important thing is the project's assessment and potential capitalization, as well as understanding where the project will fly, in the TOP 100, TOP 60 or TOP 40. In case of a successful launch, the project will simply be successful, Seed will make a conditional 30x, and the public will make 3 x (for example).
It is clear that you can buy bitcoin with all your free money, but those who take risks want to increase their Deposit faster.
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 02:26:36 PM

can you explain it more simply? this is too complicated. I just caught, it serves as a graph for each ico that uses the product, starting soft cap calculations and others. Is that true? if so, I thought it would be interesting.
It will be nice if they will create a proper Ann thread here in forum with a active member from their to explain their product though it's quite easy to understand that it was used by many projects in graphing and backed by other projects. We will see how they can help in the market once they already launched their product, whether it will last long or just be similar with other alts that are nowhere to find now.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Estrange18

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331

DAO MAKER

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 05:27:36 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2020, 08:21:13 PM by Estrange18

Btw today is ending period when you can Join Curator program in Graph. Stage 1 is ending. https://twitter.com/graphprotocol/status/1306672887772991488 Follow this tweet to join. And also you will need to sign a document that would be sended to you after you join. And then pass KYC after 9 November. So keep all that in mind.

DAO MAKER is coming... https://daomaker.com/
powergear

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 08:07:30 PM

45 cents 15x ico price

▄▄███▄▄
    ▄▄███████████▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄