Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:26:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP (0.7$) and ADA(0.17$) Crypto Expert Help  (Read 180 times)
tokensairdrops (OP)

Activity: 236
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 07:19:08 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2020, 08:37:36 AM by tokensairdrops

Yet i am posting XRP is at 0.7$ and ADA is at 0.17$ so any expert tell me what is next move both coins because i am invest almost 1000$ + 1000$ both expert tell me what i should?
i am buy XRP at 0.4$ and ADA at 0.12$

UnitedCrowd◈TRANSPARENT◈SECURE◈COMPLIANT◈
Digital direct fundings for your company  (https://unitedcrowd.com/)
[/cente
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 08:38:57 AM

Yet i am posting XRP is at 0.7$ and ADA is at 0.17$ so any expert tell me what is next move both coins because i am invest almost 1000$ + 1000$ both expert tell me what i should?
Ripple and cardano was moving forward on yesterday so you plan to invest the both the platform for your trading portfolio. If we enter the trading market we must plan the time period of investment. Because we are not invest the stable coin so we must actively monitor the current market. Nowadays peoples are concentrate the day trading and you also plan for day trading, But if you invest these two coins, always actively play the role and right know it is moving backward so if you trust the future stay here in same platform.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 252

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 10:02:12 AM

If you bought both at that price, i'd like to congratulate you on the return on your investment. I think both XRP and ADA are big position coins and they will be hard to drop suddenly after going up like that, if you want to be safer then take profit and use the money that interest is for investment. But I think with the simpler thing is that if you do not care about the initial investment you can leave your current coin and wait 2-3 years and i think that is the real wealth.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 07:33:13 AM

It looks like you have been missing the golden chance to sell your ripple and this time the price was going back again to the 50 cents. that means if the price of ripple is closer with your buy rate dude. Im not sure about this but if you are still believing with these coins and hodl it. If bitcoin was getting another deep correction and you may get nothing from your investment or you could also be trapped into the bottom price.
The market looks unstable right now.
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 08:26:56 AM

Better to wait until the recent drop subsides as I'm expecting that this pullback on the crypto sphere may last for a week or so (we don't know) and I think $0.4 is a realistic support for XRP. This isn't a financial advise but always DYOR and I think you should diversify your investment and not focus on few coins/tokens. Maybe 5 of it would do but always pick those coins that has huge market cap as they are tend to be not the pump and dump type of assets.

It looks like you have been missing the golden chance to sell your ripple and this time the price was going back again to the 50 cents. that means if the price of ripple is closer with your buy rate dude. Im not sure about this but if you are still believing with these coins and hodl it. If bitcoin was getting another deep correction and you may get nothing from your investment or you could also be trapped into the bottom price.
By the way, he's not selling instead he's buying and as I've said better if he let the pull back slide first and maybe he can reach the price target he wanted at $0.4. The current correction might be just to shaken out the weak hands.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 10:29:15 AM

I think XRP being successful is highly probable, ADA is a risk. If you want to take a portion of your portfolio and to invest in alts to maximize your profit potential, you should invest in cryptos that haven't increased in value yet. ADA has already increased in value significantly. I invest in microcaps like 0xMR; a small investment in a microcap could make you a millionaire if you pick the right one. Logically, it's easier from a crypto to go from .01 to .10 or even 1usd than it is for a crypto that is 100 usd to go to 1000 usd. There is a psychological hurdle when the price increases.

Well, compared to ADA, I would choose XRP to hold in the long term, even though I know that it is a centralized based token,
but still remained has a potentials to give a lot of profit rather than to ADA, but this is just a comparison between the two. But of course,
I would rather to hold Bitcoin of course dude.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2020, 10:32:53 AM

You do know that experts can make mistakes sometimes. It's hard to tell someone a recommendation because if you were ever to act on it and it became a negative result, you would be mad at the expert. I can say that I'm an expert, would you still follow it easily and buy it? I suggest you do your own analysis and learn from it. And then you can only blame yourself and find ways to improve upon it.

Invest it into a learning opportunity, whether it's for a webinar or something. It's still best to invest in knowledge.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 11:02:49 AM

That's because of BTC price correction that even altcoin is also affected in price. Not new we already see a lot of things like this happen before , I am sure that it will recover again and make another increase it's price after this.

And BTW even he sell it at this rate he still in profit around 20% base on the price right now in CMC. not bad if he's going to take profit now, but if he believed that it can recover back easily why would you sell it ? wait and sell it again when the price increase .
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 11:22:20 AM

sell and buy again when the price starts to fall again. Even though it's too late to say this, but if at this time you haven't sold it, it's better to stick around. because it is too late to sell, currently the price of XRP and ADA has fallen quite deeply. so be patient to wait until the price starts to rise again.

My advice for the future, if you have got a profit of more than 50%, it's better to sell, you can secure your profit if the price suddenly falls.

cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1498
Merit: 566

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 11:25:14 AM

What financial advises you like? You have made your decision to enter the crypto sphere, made that investment. Does it mean that you did not study the market and just invested $1k on both of them? That's the problem with newbies here, just FOMO and then don't know what to do next. It's really hard to give financial advise because no one here has the crystal ball to see what will be the future. So make your own decision, simply as that.
blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1026

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2020, 12:03:47 PM

you got profit, in this case, you have to manage time. you must know when most exactly to sell it, whatever the price coming, you must sell it in a pinned.

tokensairdrops (OP)

Activity: 236
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 05:58:12 AM

Better to wait until the recent drop subsides as I'm expecting that this pullback on the crypto sphere may last for a week or so (we don't know) and I think $0.4 is a realistic support for XRP. This isn't a financial advise but always DYOR and I think you should diversify your investment and not focus on few coins/tokens. Maybe 5 of it would do but always pick those coins that has huge market cap as they are tend to be not the pump and dump type of assets.

By the way, he's not selling instead he's buying and as I've said better if he let the pull back slide first and maybe he can reach the price target he wanted at $0.4. The current correction might be just to shaken out the weak hands.

yah brother i am already book my profit and buy again on 50 cents thanks for your support... Love from me  Kiss

UnitedCrowd◈TRANSPARENT◈SECURE◈COMPLIANT◈
Digital direct fundings for your company  (https://unitedcrowd.com/)
[/cente
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2020, 06:15:53 AM

If you can watch closely the market is at its saddest moment now so some potential altcoin are falling, right now xrp is $0.55, however, I can't advises you to hit sell but based on your target, xrp is a good coin to hodl for a long period of time, so definitely, keep holding if you going for long term investment, and sell if you out for day trading.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: