Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:33:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blocknet's XliteWallet Pushed Into "Open BETA" - 25% Gains last 48 hours  (Read 118 times)
BTCXRPADA (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 05:18:30 PM

Hey guys.

I've been very interested in decentralized exchanges for a while now. Many have dissapointed me, Komodo is one of them, who recently enforced KYC. IDEX - Same story. Nash states on their website it's decentralized, but when you read the user agreements, it states that they can enforce KYC on it's users as they please, which is complete bullshit.

Blocknet seems to be only DEX around which offers coins like BTC LTC DASH etc. It's NOT built on Ethereum, however up until now it hasn't been user friendly to use their DEX, hence why it never took off as expected when it launched back in early 2018.

They decided to build a multi currency wallet and integrate the DEX for easy, convenient trading and holding of your assets, which has now moved into "open beta". Here's more info: https://medium.com/@theblocknetchannel/xlite-public-beta-now-live-7bb458e2b814

This is pretty interesting, as it will make BLOCK itself more lucrative as an investment, due to the fact that service node owners profit off of the trading fees from the DEX. Imagine if you could take the trading fees from Uniswap? Do the math..

Projects with real utliity value and less speculation will hopefully win the game in the end, I hope so at least, haha  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
red_candle

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 03:15:35 PM

X.R.I.P  Cry Cry Cry

I will not wait to ripple. I don't have the luxury to wait till ripple pays the fine and relocate to another country.
Now I'm ready for BLOCK.. Bring it on Blocknet..

After closing my xrp position placed at .21 cents my popcorn is ready for you..
Mind_Kotol

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 01:25:04 PM

Happy Holiday Season to all the people here.
Hoping for xrp to make a miraculous comeback haha

I will not take a risk until the comeback..
Not a risk-taker person. I'd rather prefer the small risk project like Blocknet..
FlukkaPVC

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 09:55:29 PM

From recent research there really isn't too many exhanges dealing with actual coins. Making a DEX on top of ETH is a rather easy task, because you can make use of smart contracts. Atomic swaps is another story though, which is way more complex to work with from scratch.

Blocknet is by far one of the projects which have the most developed DEX with actual coins listed out there. So I definitely see this project as a top performer next ALT run.
Bear_Hug

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 04:57:26 PM

A lot of investors are coming to the channel. Plus Discord chat is always active to ask away! Blocknet is really a good platform and I see it improve and grow very quickly. PLUS the timing is GREAT. Just as BTC hits an all-time high. This platform has launched XliteWallet just at the right time.

Personally, It's the right choice to go to Defi with your Bitcoin and altcoins.
Mind_Kotol

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 04:11:24 PM

I heard some encouraging news that ERC-20 BLOCK is Now Live on Ethereum!
ERC-20 BLOCK will bridge and provides Blocknet with direct access to the large capital reserves that exist on the Ethereum network.
This good news of major expansion will increase the liquidity and access to the platform.

The community is rejoicing and extremely grateful for the hard work and all the effort of Blocknet Team.

On top of that, AltSeason started yesterday Cheesy Cheers everyone!
usinanutshell

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 04:30:53 PM

2021 is so FANTASTIC! ALTSEASON is just around the corner!

And now is the perfect time to accumulate BLOCK. Because their testing and debugging of XLite are now sufficiently satisfied with its stability and performance to move forward with a production release. The earlier you start the better! The key here in this space is that your money is put to work for you.
This is a perfect time. This week will be EPIC!

So the question is what are you willing to sacrifice today in order to be a millionaire in the future? Most people aren't willing to sacrifice shit so they never get where they want to be. I am just an average salaryman maxing out funds if I can save and invest hoping at the age of 30 my life will be about lambo and luxury homes LOL
notyouraverageTrader

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 13, 2021, 04:16:23 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2021, 07:30:26 PM by notyouraverageTrader

The bullishness of Blocknet means believing in the important things about their DEX... And I mean it's not just believing in the importance of Blocknets DEX things - it's believing that DEXes as a whole has solved a lot of crypto things...

Decentralization: No central authority can control a coin. Solved.
Scarcity: Nobody can forcibly change the algorithm and create a new coin or engage in other nefarious activities to the source code. Solved.
Security: Handled correctly by DEX, nobody can confiscate coins, short of coercion/torture of the individual. Solved.

These fundamentals are truly solved by most of the DEXs.
usinanutshell

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 04:01:41 PM

The bullishness of Blocknet means believing in the important things about their DEX... And I mean it's not just believing in the importance of Blocknets DEX things - it's believing that DEXes as a whole has solved a lot of crypto things...

Decentralization: No central authority can control a coin. Solved.
Scarcity: Nobody can forcibly change the algorithm and create a new coin or engage in other nefarious activities to the source code. Solved.
Security: Handled correctly by DEX, nobody can confiscate coins, short of coercion/torture of the individual. Solved.

These fundamentals are truly solved by most of the DEXs.

The Blocknet DEX compatible multi-wallet XLite is NOW on track to move from public beta to a production release in Q1 2021.  Grin Grin Grin

Blocknet developers and the Active Community have been extensively testing and debugging XLite over the past several months and are working out the final details before moving forward with a production release. Everything is going awesome!
RIPpleForever

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 03:52:25 PM

I like this thread, I have to look at it every time it pops up on my feed.
Just gets better every time! haha

I enjoy XLite wallet so much. Atomic swaps on $BTC, $LTC, $BLOCK, $DOGE, $DASH, $SYS and $PIVX.
No KYC, no logins. no middlemen, very secure and with customizable speed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: