Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH 2.0  (Read 193 times)
Dewajuna09

Activity: 977
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2020, 05:34:47 AM

I heard ETH 2.0 is confirmed to launch on December 1st. Can we stake immediately after launch?

The question now where miners and millions of video cards gonna point to?
My bet is Monero, so Monero could see a huge pump soon.

good news for eth holders. but I only have a few. and is likely to affect eth prices. whether it goes up or down we'll see the results.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Cvetik56

Activity: 176
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 06:21:34 AM

from what I heard in December is not the end of the development of Ethereum 2.0, it can already be staked,
but there are several more stages they will hold, in December is the first stage, and that's the mainnet stage,
better to wait for further news after December, hopefully there are no problems.
Even though its going to be just an announce, another step towards putting out eth2.0 and so on.
Just this announce will affect eth's price drastically, especially with such bullish market going on right now
Aletheaminlin

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

2+1=3

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 06:32:51 AM

I think this will be great news for those who are holding eth, looking at the current market trend I believe eth price will continue to increase in the near future.

1+1+1=2+1
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2020, 06:37:30 AM

This is the possible reason why ETH had pump that much in terms of market price. I never did note expect that the upgrade would be that good where many investors filled their digital wallet with ETH. Anyway, ETH is one real good crypto next to bitcoin so there is no doubt about it especially now that they are doing some upgrades. Hopefully, ETH will also be acknowledge in the crpto market not an altcoin to bitcoins.
Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 227

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 07:57:05 AM

I love Ethereum and Chainlink. Ethereum is the best cryptocurrency in the market. Ethereum is called the mother of cryptocurrency. If ETH 2.0 is launched, there will be many fast transactions. Many projects will use ETH blockchain. I think ETH price will increase day by day.

Before ETH 2.0 was officially launched on December 1, the ethereum price had already crossed $ 600 and I thought the price might continue to rise against Bitcoin or US Dollar. It could be that ethereum prices hit $ 1000 like 2 years ago because ethereum is already known by many retail and institutional investors
For ethereum, the price of one thousand dollars is already quite real.  It should reach this price, but the only question is when it will happen.  This will depend primarily on the general state of the cryptocurrency market and the success of the Ethereum 2.0 launch.  However, most likely, this will happen in the first half of next year.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 11:18:02 AM

Ethereum is a solid project that gains strength with each passing year and this in the technical aspect and in development. With the launch of the new ETH 2.0 consensus, it only adds to its portfolio adding the great appreciation of the last days. Prices in the coming days will show whether investors really believe in this new membership process or not.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: