Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:45:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: As the markets remains bullish; Do the right things  (Read 604 times)
cytpoway121 (OP)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 01:00:01 PM

Trading involves You, Your capital and the crypto currency market.
And literally, i have this believe that as a trader; you do not have any power over the outcome of a trade; you can only analyse and predict a core price movement.

This is why you must always do the right things; by letting the market play out; if you allow the market play out, if it ends in losses or profits; you will be comforted and easily pick your lessons especially if you do the right thing.

Always do your own research.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 02:28:47 PM

Trade with the exact amount you can afford to lose, this must be the first step for every traders, once you started trading and making profits you must start sending those profits out of the Exchanges to your private wallets, remember that you are in no control of exchanges crypto address and wallets, scammers will also try putting in more efforts to penetrate exchanges, wallets and other crypto projects because of the bullrun, it's more easier to trade right now since crypto market is greenish
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 05:26:44 PM

Trading is like gambling with lesser risk. Never meet someone who makes passive income trading. Sometime you lose sometime you gain. The most important lesson I have learn from trading is not to put what you can afford to lose and also not to get addicted to daily trading because the end might play very ugly. If the market start bleeding today, people will still complain that crypto worth nothing to invest in while some already a millionaire. The difference is the decision we make at a particular time.
Delisaara

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 05:27:39 PM

I have been trading for a long time, that is what I feel, I often lose a lot but I don't give up, I am still passionate about trading. But my savings are not the money needed so I'm not too sad if it runs out, until now I still continue to trade.  I hope that the losses I experienced will be replaced.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 05:31:46 PM

And literally, i have this believe that as a trader; you do not have any power over the outcome of a trade; you can only analyse and predict a core price movement.

This is why you must always do the right things; by letting the market play out; if you allow the market play out, if it ends in losses or profits; you will be comforted and easily pick your lessons especially if you do the right thing.

Yes, strategy is always a basic thing if you are an active trader but i think crypto market is a little bit different especially when it is on a longterm bull ride then it is better to hodl for several months than to trade actively.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 05:38:15 PM

Yes, strategy is always a basic thing if you are an active trader but i think crypto market is a little bit different especially when it is on a longterm bull ride then it is better to hodl for several months than to trade actively.
For now it is indeed better to hold for a period of time rather than doing day trading, because many token holders are currently experiencing an increase in the value of their assets through several tokens that are experiencing a very good price increase.
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2020, 05:51:19 PM

For now it is indeed better to hold for a period of time rather than doing day trading, because many token holders are currently experiencing an increase in the value of their assets through several tokens that are experiencing a very good price increase.

This varies in every season. Now that there is a bullrun and altcoin season, its better to just hold on to the altcoins. And probably just buy more altcoins if you can afford to have more of them while prices are still low.

"Right thing" sometimes can be open to interpretation. Some traders will just think of selling the altcoins they have because its BTC that will make more money.

decodx

Activity: 1428
Merit: 931

🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 06:03:12 PM

we have entered the bull cycle, of course day trading will only make mistakes,
because maybe a coin will skyrocket, so you are right, holding is one good way for now.

Or we will have a big correction soon so that we can buy back at lower rates if we sell now.
My point is that no one can predict market movements, so it is irresponsible to offer any investment advice with no concrete arguments.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 07:34:17 PM

the key is believe in yourself
people should learn to know when the right time to buy or sell their assets, and always stay away from the fear and greed

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Tallylat

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 08:14:33 PM

well articulated. one of the mistakes newbies make is to think the market is answerable to emotion. No, you've got to be diligent. nothing kills traders more than greed and unrealistic expectations. Don't expect too much and learn to take profit at some intervals

▐ ▌   Emporium.Finance   ▐ ▌
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer Marketplace and DeFi Liquidity Mining Platform
▲ ●    JOIN NOW    ● ▲[/center
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 08:16:55 PM

As crypto bulls are very obvious now i will avoid any trading but hold and wait for peaks obviously no one can be 100 percent sure but i will try to hunt peak this time around and i am not in a hurry neither i will panic if i see some corrections on the way up.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 08:49:57 PM

Your tip is too vague to get something out of it because you are here as if you are saying that even if they do the right thing they will still end up losing their money. Well that is not the case most of the time, I think you are over-explaining what cutting losses is in this situation where people have their exit plan prepared just in case their prediction is wrong. Yeah sure they will still take a loss but it will be greatly minimize since they have set a price point when to bail out a trade. DYOR doesn't guarantee your trading plan to succeed that is why we have exit strategies in place.
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 09:04:45 PM

I really do agree with OP that taking the right decisions (doing the right thing) while investing in crypto is expected of every wise investor. Presently new money is coming to crypto market since the crypto market is very bullish with BTC trying to attain new ATH. If we invest in any coin, we should understand the risk involved, it's either you make profit or lose, but to limit the loss, it's advisable to use stop limit. I usually use stop limit at support levels, so that when support is broken, I won't start blaming myself since I might get very emotional at very bad dips. Any decision a trader takes is solely his/her responsibility, hence we should be careful when taking decisions regarding crypto investment.
Quintrix

Activity: 259
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 11:06:42 PM

you will be comforted and easily pick your lessons especially if you do the right thing.

That's is true that is one of the benefits of doing your research if the research turns out to be wrong, you can still learn a lesson from that error if you pick a trade just coming out from someone analysis and it turns out wrong you'll just blame the other guy and you will end up not really knowing anything about the market.

Tomiwa_akin

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 11:20:05 PM

Trade analysis result can never be controlled on. The best thing you can do is to do your analysis rightly and wait for results or adjust your positions if any new positions will be added.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 03:14:44 AM

This is the time to do the right thing, and get the right result from the market. Buy altcoin when the price is low in the market, so that you can sell when the price is high in the market,so that it will enable you to make a good profit from business. Many are still worry about altcoin, if it will rise like bitcoin, that started pumping during the pandemic till now many of their investors are still making a good profit from their Investment.
Those that do the right thing, by holding bitcoin for some years when the price was low, are really make a good profit in this season which bitcoin is still increasing every day by day in the exchange market which is causing many investors to release all their coins to market not to regret, if bitcoin later dump before the end of this year.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 04:52:51 AM

Although you didn't specify what exactly is the right thing. But I think the right thing for a profit-driven investor will be to cash out when the price is near or at the peak as we're witnessing currently. But those who are longer term minded can still leave their investment and their action will still be the right thing to do for their purpose.
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 06:25:04 AM

I mean even if we do something the market still play out anyway unless we have some big capital like billions of dollars. Trading is just always following and predicting the market pattern and as an individual you're pretty much just gathering the profit under the constant change of the market.

The hard thing is how to do the real "right thing" and what I mean here is to think logically instead of emotionally which easy to be said but really really hard to do.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 07:38:52 AM

Do not trade against the trend, be careful on what kind of altcoins that you are trading because not all of it can give you profit. Avoid low market cap altcoins because it is usually the tokens that can lead you to suffer from huge losses. As the market is becoming better, do not know trade altcoins that are in bearish trend because these are the coins that do not follow the general market sentiment. Stick to the coins that have high market capitalization and also in uptrend because these kinds of coins are good wherein the possibility of wining and having huge return is high. Make a research and invest in your knowledge first in order for you to have an idea on what tokens that you are going to trade and how are you going to make returns from it.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 08:54:20 AM

Cryptocurrency trading is full of surprises and problems, because you can both earn a lot of money and lose everything, therefore, only those who have experience in it need to engage in cryptocurrency trading and newcomers should never get into trading, and even now at any time the market may fall, so watch out.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: