Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:52:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what do you have to say about Kingswap  (Read 320 times)
HerbertMarcel

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 07:59:46 PM

As far as i know Kingswap is a better version of Uniswap . But should wait for the fully mainstream . The project is well supported and also it is on Coinmarketcap but still have to wait to take a impact on it .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 03:01:13 PM

I just know the project is based in Singapore. I read that in January 2021 Hotbit exchange will add KING coin from Kingswap. In general, the project is promising, the characteristics are not bad, the exchange is praised by many. Let's see how Kingswap performs in the future. Uniswap might really have to move.
NextDoor125

Activity: 153

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 07:25:56 PM

Actually undoubtedly yes, The uniswap will be massive drop in this 2021 period. Because the decentralized coins are has been pump and they already have been down a few days back. In this case the some of coins are going to drop again. The most important and potential coin is uniswap. So, there have a few positive reasons to massive drop of uniswap.

MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 04:58:22 PM

Hello all, i have came across another Swap that mostly function like Uniswap.
Kingswap having the same quality with Kingswap, based on most information provided on there website. i got to understand they are fork of Uniswap.
do you think there would be a massive drop like Uniswap did?
listed on CMC already. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kingswap/
Circulating supply not yet displayed.

what is your intake about this

I was familiar with KingSwap at the very beginning of this platform. Then she showed good results and I joined her. However, I soon took a profit on the platform and left it. I was no longer interested in information about KingSwap. However, now, thanks to your message, I learned that KingSwap is already on Coinmarketcap and the price of its token has dropped. This is very bad, since I still remember the time when the platform token was in demand and showed excellent results. What can I say, this is a market and anything can be here. Of course, I really want KingSwap to work successfully and delight its users and investors, but as they say, time will tell what will happen next.

The project has a lot of changes, they now have new tokens, and now they have a swap procedure that will last 100 days. Old tokens can be exchanged 1: 1. If someone previously participated in the bounty, they received 10-30$  for twitter. Then, when exchanged for new tokens, it will be estimated at 70-200$ .

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Christabel247 (OP)

Activity: 555

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 04:50:49 PM

As far as i know Kingswap is a better version of Uniswap . But should wait for the fully mainstream . The project is well supported and also it is on Coinmarketcap but still have to wait to take a impact on it .

Recently I noticed they are no longer on CMC could it be there are some bugs or something else?
Christabel247 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 04:55:23 PM

I just know the project is based in Singapore. I read that in January 2021 Hotbit exchange will add KING coin from Kingswap. In general, the project is promising, the characteristics are not bad, the exchange is praised by many. Let's see how Kingswap performs in the future. Uniswap might really have to move.

Yes that is it buddy, I don't just want to be overwhelmed with the praises but let the action works perfectly then we know how to follow up and enjoy the platform more better.
Renampun

Activity: 2282
Merit: 362

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2021, 05:05:34 PM

Kingswap having the same quality with Kingswap, based on most information provided on there website. i got to understand they are fork of Uniswap.

I can't remember the name of the swap platform name anymore because it's spread out a lot 'lol'...
I think kingswap will be the same as other swap platforms that require liquidity to survive, in the future, it seems that many will lose and close the platform. I see at CMC, currently King Tokens only list on 1 exchange, maybe if there were more lists on other exchanges, kingswap would be big.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 06:38:46 PM

This one of greatest project today. Project has a good liquidity provider staking tokens. Now everyone is emerging on project, community is growing faster.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Christabel247 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 11:40:04 AM

This one of greatest project today. Project has a good liquidity provider staking tokens. Now everyone is emerging on project, community is growing faster.

As it is now do we expect any sudden Price increase?
I noticed and just confirmed from the main telegram group as they have changed their contract address.. meaning that they have swap, swapping old $king to new $king all holders should try to swap.. all instructions have been made available on the main telegram group chat. You can find more details on CMC.
Christabel247 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 11:41:46 AM

I can't remember the name of the swap platform name anymore because it's spread out a lot 'lol'...
I think kingswap will be the same as other swap platforms that require liquidity to survive, in the future, it seems that many will lose and close the platform. I see at CMC, currently King Tokens only list on 1 exchange, maybe if there were more lists on other exchanges, kingswap would be big.

Are you a holder already??
Then this is the best time for you, you can swap to new $King.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 12:57:09 PM

The historic airdrop of Uniswap is very rare and its one out of ten projects will do the same thing just like the other projects so its hard to say that every swap project will do the same airdrop. If Kingswap is way cheaper that Uniswap, then I guess many will adopt this project but with regards to airdrop, no one can tell.
zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 4270

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2021, 04:18:49 PM

https://app2.kingswap.exchange/#/swap
The interface of this project is a complete copy of the Uniswap decentralized exchanger.
But there is very little liquidity. $ 14,000 Ethereum/USDT Deal Reduces Price by 15%.
This is very bad for a decentralized exchange.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Christabel247 (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 09:45:20 PM

https://app2.kingswap.exchange/#/swap
The interface of this project is a complete copy of the Uniswap decentralized exchanger.
But there is very little liquidity. $ 14,000 Ethereum/USDT Deal Reduces Price by 15%.
This is very bad for a decentralized exchange.

Yeah.. they already said about that is a fork and upgrade from Uniswap. So this means they have a carbon copy of uni.
Christabel247 (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 09:48:49 PM

The historic airdrop of Uniswap is very rare and its one out of ten projects will do the same thing just like the other projects so its hard to say that every swap project will do the same airdrop. If Kingswap is way cheaper that Uniswap, then I guess many will adopt this project but with regards to airdrop, no one can tell.

Anyway, do you expect any price increase very soon from the project? To me I noticed that their contract address have already been changed so anyone holding the token was to go our the website to swap to new token.
Mtaiwo

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 11:39:48 PM

Kingswap is a good project, that got all the potential to thrive, currently is listed about 3 to 4 exchange, and the way it's going now, don't think sky can be is limit.

─────────   CitizenFinance.io   ─────────
A DECENTRALIZED GAMING PLATFORM POWERING
THE NEXT-GEN NFT-BASED UTILITIES
Christabel247 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 10:54:01 AM

Kingswap is a good project, that got all the potential to thrive, currently is listed about 3 to 4 exchange, and the way it's going now, don't think sky can be is limit.

i got information about the swapping, there is a numbers to fit the swap i.e, they said 1k above could be able to swap while any less than 1k will not be able perform the transaction this make it so hard for those who have little but less than 1k to swap. I want to say is there no other way they could fix it so little holders will be able to perform the processes?
ayan9167

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 06:31:56 AM

KingSwap is a new decentralised exchange platform (DEX) providing hyper high yield liquidity pools,
KingSwap also provides on-ramp service (e.g the conversion of fiat to crypto-currencies) which makes it easy for people to join a farming pool without passing through intermediaries
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: