Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:52:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You can't always hit the right target  (Read 2091 times)
Cryptomiles1

Activity: 798
Merit: 134

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 10:47:23 AM

The word "bounty" means getting paid for capturing or retrieving something right? There is no much difference with bounty hunting on this forum too, the meaning of bounty shows that you can't always catch things right, there will be times when failure will occur but some people wants reward for every single projects they promote, even if you are a pro bounty hunter who's very smart at choosing projects you won't always make the right choice.

start acting like a real bounty hunter, if projects don't work out then move on because it's bounty hunting

Haha
I have promoted and participated lot of projects though I applied some principle that really helps me at the later end, before I joined any project I came across without looking at some certain things among it. Today my principles is helping me to choose the right bounties in the forum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 01:18:41 PM

That's right, and usually those who still survive and continue to work on the bounty that they have researched properly will always get maximum results, because now there are more good projects that can provide results for anyone.

Doing good and quality research is critical to success in following a project in order to avoid a project scam, and the experience factor is also very influential, if it is not possible to benefit from a project it is better to stop, and move to a project with a clearer prospect.

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 01:26:47 PM

Hunter needs to be picky when doing promotion for a project. As long as scammer don't find other work they will bring new scam project to grab money from the innocents. If you do any bounty you find as a bounty hunter then you will promote some scam bounty as well. So justify and do some research about the project you are going to work with so that you won't be disappointed at the end.

Taking responsibilities when promoting project is important. If you do believe that you are done with your research and you continue
to proceed promoting the project.

Whatever happened you know inside you that you are also a victim once scammer reveal itself. It's tough since even you try hard but
if the project really intend to hide behind good qualities but in the end it will ends up scamming.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 09:38:09 AM

Doing detailed research on a project becomes a benchmark before we can join in to carry out a promotion on a project, after we know how the project is performing and understand its future goals, if we are in doubt and feel unsure after doing detailed research. You should stop the promotion and don't continue because there are still several promising projects that can be successful because they can be promoted by bounty hunters.
Thank you for this very good advice for me, but you also need to know that I have entered this forum since 2016 and have seen how many scam and successful projects in the same year and also in the following year, so in terms of experience in researching and analyzing a project bounty 90% I have mastered it.
Do you think I am a newbie?  Grin Cheesy
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2021, 11:16:52 AM

The idea behind hunting fro most people is all about making money, its actually not a good one. More than making money is one's reputation. I consider my name out there as my currency and as such don't really care whether or not they bounty offers mucch money but i look at their use case and team and all that they are offering and although one can not be entirely acurate but then it goes to limit what you can fall for. hitting the target for me is getting the project out there and still keeping my reputation even though things don't go as planned, whether it is finance or otherwise.

The word "bounty" means getting paid for capturing or retrieving something right? There is no much difference with bounty hunting on this forum too, the meaning of bounty shows that you can't always catch things right, there will be times when failure will occur but some people wants reward for every single projects they promote, even if you are a pro bounty hunter who's very smart at choosing projects you won't always make the right choice.

start acting like a real bounty hunter, if projects don't work out then move on because it's bounty hunting

Lantind

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 01:16:39 PM

The idea behind hunting fro most people is all about making money, its actually not a good one. More than making money is one's reputation. I consider my name out there as my currency and as such don't really care whether or not they bounty offers mucch money but i look at their use case and team and all that they are offering and although one can not be entirely acurate but then it goes to limit what you can fall for. hitting the target for me is getting the project out there and still keeping my reputation even though things don't go as planned, whether it is finance or otherwise.
Yes, it would be great if you could keep your name while making money, because it is very difficult to maintain a good name while making money and it can only be done by certain people because the mainset now is to make money by hunting bounties.
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2021, 02:11:39 PM

with work on casuals of a trader/enthusiast the return might helps as referring use with good amount on reward as followed with distinct plan on trading and investing as returns with the appeals on market as the drawing of chart with the moderation

pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 06:39:12 AM

I have been participating in bounties for more than three years, and I agree with what you said. You cannot always get reward for every bounty you do, but if you participate in enough bounties, one or two of the would come through. That is why I try to write content for a lot of bounty projects, I am sure some of them would be worth my time and effort

nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2021, 06:48:04 AM

Big factor is being victimized by those scammers and those who just wasted their time without any profitable outcome, many
already left and forget about this place.

For some who still manage to continue, it's experienced who taught them how to recognized project that have good potentials,
either of BM or the team behind that have good reputations.
That's right, and usually those who still survive and continue to work on the bounty that they have researched properly will always get maximum results, because now there are more good projects that can provide results for anyone.

Doing detailed research on a project becomes a benchmark before we can join in to carry out a promotion on a project, after we know how the project is performing and understand its future goals, if we are in doubt and feel unsure after doing detailed research. You should stop the promotion and don't continue because there are still several promising projects that can be successful because they can be promoted by bounty hunters.

All that is said here are true, but have you ever noticed how fast bounty hunters enroll for a bounty as soon as it is posted? before you say jack, 3 pages is already filled up with application for the bounty which means most dont even bother to research on the project but just want to get in and will later complain when the bounty eventually dont go well.
Lantind

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 03:27:15 PM

All that is said here are true, but have you ever noticed how fast bounty hunters enroll for a bounty as soon as it is posted? before you say jack, 3 pages is already filled up with application for the bounty which means most dont even bother to research on the project but just want to get in and will later complain when the bounty eventually dont go well.
You also need to know that everyone who intends to join any bounty is purely on the basis of their own personal analysis, even if they do not analyze it first, then it is a risk that they must understand if the project does not run successfully.
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568

COMBONetwork

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 03:33:18 PM

You also need to know that everyone who intends to join any bounty is purely on the basis of their own personal analysis, even if they do not analyze it first, then it is a risk that they must understand if the project does not run successfully.
Yes, that's his own fault because after all it would be nice before joining the bounty we have to do research and analyze it,
I hope these people are aware and that later they will do the analysis first,
let's see the future later

Lantind

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 03:22:35 PM

Yes, that's his own fault because after all it would be nice before joining the bounty we have to do research and analyze it,
I hope these people are aware and that later they will do the analysis first,
let's see the future later
There is no need to see the future because it will come by itself, everyone can only do the best for himself and also fix their respective shortcomings in terms of following anything including bounties too.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 05:37:25 PM

well I agree, not all projects will run smoothly and vice versa not all bad projects some of them will succeed, so it depends on your intention to keep looking for good projects to promote, to be honest out of 4 or 5 projects that I promote maybe only 1 project what works sometimes all fails.
so don't be sad and immediately look for other projects.
I see now that there is a project that is really quite encouraging for the participants, namely the student coin project held by the bounty detective, some of my friends even have a large number of tokens on the spreadheet and if we look at the market price is quite high and has a market cap of nearly $ 320 billion, I think this is one of the fortunes of the bounty participants who are active working and do not give up even though they are trapped several times in a project scam, like you, of course we should not give up when a project is a scam because maybe there will be a successful bounty project and can even cover the losses us from the other scam project.

Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 05:56:49 PM

It is not possible that anyone can always hit the right target. There are so many types of projects coming up in the marketplace all the time and everyone is calling their ideas and projects the best quality. The success of a project depends on the future plans, the people working on it, and the investors. Thus the success of any type of Bounty project is largely unimaginable. For this reason, it should not be expected that every Bunty project in which Hunters work will be successful.

jerlen17

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 06:48:41 PM

Many projects look quite promising and thinking that it has a good potential for the success but sometimes its not. I experienced many times being scammed even the project is successful. I remembered year 2018 when I joined bounty project. At the end of the campaign the token has been sold out and it was a success. All the bounty participants were excited to get our rewards for our hard work. But the team disappeared and unreachable. It was a heartbreaking because we expected to be paid as promise. I have plans if ever i receive the rewards, but then all of a sudden its gone. And some of projects i joined still the same..But I do not lose hope and keep on joining.
Lantind

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 09:16:04 AM

well I agree, not all projects will run smoothly and vice versa not all bad projects some of them will succeed, so it depends on your intention to keep looking for good projects to promote, to be honest out of 4 or 5 projects that I promote maybe only 1 project what works sometimes all fails.
so don't be sad and immediately look for other projects.
Failure is a common thing for bounty project hunters, because all of them have experienced failure when participating in several projects in one year, the point is that every time you want to join any project, you must always check first on a particular project and also never sorry when our time is wasted because of that project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: