Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:41:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 21% ROI! ★ FREE Sports Picks ★ BTCWagering.com ★ Bookie Reviews ★ Betting News  (Read 9216 times)
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:03:23 PM

Yea we're getting killed on the NHL game 7's and unfortunately we chose to put 2 units on each. Our longest losing streak ever. It's a long game though and we still believe in our approach, so we'll keep firing away.

yea I still believe in you, sometime its happened so still i am following you.

BTCWagering (OP)

Activity: 292
Merit: 256

BTCWagering.com

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 11:35:55 PM

Thank you for continuing to support us...

Play of the Day on RAMPAGE vs KING MO posted to BTCWagering.com!

Today's best odds come via Nitrogen Sports!

Good Luck everyone!

www.btcwagering.com
www.twitter.com/btcwagering
www.facebook.com/btcwagering
GL everyone!
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 11:40:10 PM

Thank you for continuing to support us...

Play of the Day on RAMPAGE vs KING MO posted to BTCWagering.com!

Good Luck everyone!

www.btcwagering.com
GL everyone!

dont you think you are giving pick for so much favouring side, when we expect from some one who give pick atleast 1.8 odds above not like 1.5 odds.

BTCWagering (OP)

BTCWagering.com

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 12:02:12 AM

Another bet we like is Ivanov on the same event (Bellator). That one is closer to 50/50. Sorry if our POD is too chalky for your betting range  Undecided
BTCWagering (OP)

BTCWagering.com

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 05:17:38 AM

Rampage Wins by Judges' Decision!  20% ROI All Time! (32-20 record, 10.87 units)

Today's best odds came via Nitrogen Sports!

Good Luck everyone!

www.btcwagering.com
GL everyone!
Talkingbread

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 05:29:14 AM

BTCWagering- Where are we sending the money?
BTCWagering (OP)

BTCWagering.com

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 04:12:51 PM

We had suggested Nitrogen as they've done escrow before however I am not sure if they're interested in this agreement. We need to ask them and if not find another option.

However we need to handle this by PM and when the deal is finalized post it here. We don't want to pollute this thread for those interested in our usual service. Thanks.
BTCWagering (OP)

BTCWagering.com

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 06:31:54 PM

Play of the Day on HEAT vs PACERS posted to BTCWagering.com!

Today's best odds come via JETWIN!

Good Luck everyone!

www.btcwagering.com
GL everyone!
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 06:37:53 PM

thanks for bet, hope we will recover some losses.

and Good Luck.

BTCWagering (OP)

BTCWagering.com

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 06:57:19 PM

Bonus Play for anyone betting hockey. LA Kings to win game 1.
BTCWagering (OP)

BTCWagering.com

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 10:06:27 PM

PACERS Win BIG!  21% ROI All Time! (33-20 record, W2, 11.82 units)

Join our email list today!

Today's best odds came via JETWIN!

Good Luck everyone!

www.btcwagering.com
GL everyone!
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 10:27:23 PM

PACERS Win BIG!  21% ROI All Time! (33-20 record, W2, 11.82 units)

Join our email list today!

Today's best odds came via JETWIN!

Good Luck everyone!

www.btcwagering.com
GL everyone!

good picks today and odds were also good, thanks.

BTCWagering (OP)

BTCWagering.com

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 09:52:51 PM

Play of the Day on CANADIENS vs RANGERS posted to BTCWagering.com!

Good Luck everyone!

www.btcwagering.com
GL everyone!
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 09:58:23 PM

thanks for bet on time, and good Luck.

Talkingbread

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:26:45 PM

BTCWagering, I'll bet 5 BTC for your 1 BTC that your ROI will be less than 20% on your next 50 plays.

We'd be thrilled to agree to this (in escrow of course).
I sent my 5 BTC to Nitrogen 2 days ago. When are you going to send your 1 BTC to Nitrogen?
BTCWagering (OP)

BTCWagering.com

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 11:45:53 PM

Play of the Day on HEAT vs PACERS posted to BTCWagering.com!

Good Luck everyone!

www.btcwagering.com
GL everyone!
Talkingbread

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:53:54 AM

BTCWagering, I'll bet 5 BTC for your 1 BTC that your ROI will be less than 20% on your next 50 plays.

We'd be thrilled to agree to this (in escrow of course).
I sent my 5 BTC to Nitrogen 2 days ago. When are you going to send your 1 BTC to Nitrogen?

BTCWagering -  Should I just ask Nitrogen for my 5 BTC back or do you just need more time to come up with the 1 BTC?
Gogo ppp
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 03:22:55 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2014, 03:43:33 AM by Gogo ppp

Gogo is the biggest troll in this forum. Everybody can see that.

66.7% is in fact sustainable, and our ROI can be even higher. Gogo is just a uninitiated square.

That said, due to the hate some of you are spewing we are going to be changing our service model after our 50th win. (And let's get it straight about the pick being posted. YOU are the one complaining after the game is over. More than 150 people saw our notification and NO ONE said anything about the pick not appearing on our site - because it was clearly and obviously there! Maybe you need to learn how to use the refresh button? Not to mention it's been posted 50 days in a row without complication Tongue)

The new plan is as follows. After the 50th win an active affiliate account on one of our partner books will be required to receive the free daily plays, as well as any bonus plays we have.

As an exception to this if you get on our email list now until the 50th win, you'll continue to receive free plays indefinitely! So for the kind supporters out there, please get on our email list now  Smiley

BTC Clowns - "66.7% is in fact sustainable, and our ROI can be even higher. Gogo is just a uninitiated square."

I'm going to quote a post from someone else from another forum:

"Do you know what a bettor could make hitting 60 percent of his plays? Let's assume you start with the $1,000 you were planning to buy a couch with. Instead, you decide to take a pot shot with it. You choose to play only one game per day and wager what would normally be an insane 10 percent of your bankroll on each play, laying minus-110.

A little over five years later you wind up with a record of 1,200 wins and 800 losses for a 60 percent record ATS. Guess how much money your $1,000 will have increased? It's not $10,000 and not $50,000. It's an incredible $550 billion. Yes, that’s BILLION. It sounds ridiculous, but believe me, the math completely supports it.

[ NOTE by Gogo -  The above analysis assumes a "rolling bank" - i.e., the bankroll is adjusted daily to each day's Win/Loss amount].

Now, the above analysis doesn’t prove that it cannot be done. However, it surely must place the burden of proof to those claiming they hit 60 percent of their plays. Given the above, how could they not have accumulated a large fortune? You hear the same tired excuses found below.

1) They can hit 60 percent, but are too streaky. In addition, the few bad runs wipe them out. Sorry, I'm not buying it. In the above example, all you need is a record of 1,200 wins and 800 losses. Any order of wins and losses will produce the same final results.

2) They have poor money management. Sorry, again I simply don't accept it. As my numbers show, having an ability to hit at 60 percent is akin to owning a printing press full of money. Even with some lousy money management, you should still make a small fortune (instead of a large fortune).

3) They are critical of my example since they doubt that anyone could bet millions on one game without the line moving. It's a good argument, and I concur. However, this only becomes a problem after one has clearly sailed into easy multimillionaire status.

So the next time a guy tells you he is a 60 percent handicapper, you might want to confirm he is a multimillionaire."

Of course these 67% plus billionaires are (unsurprisingly) having a hard time coming up with one btc to gamble.

(But remember - they've got your back).

BTCWagering (OP)

BTCWagering.com

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 10:39:54 PM

Thanks for the bumps guys. No really, thank you.

To the troll: TLDR; Here's what 140% ROI looks like: LA KINGS +140 10 UNITS ALL IN

To TB: Nitro has instant deposits/withdrawals so do whatever you want. We explained to you that Nitro has to agree to escrow, and as with any escrow there have to be terms written down somewhere but you don't seem to understand this. We're busy and haven't had time yet.

The POD is LA Kings. We're not happy with our recent performance either but we know our approach is the truth regardless of what any haters say. Get some!
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 11:16:40 PM

thanks for pick, I am also goin to increase my bet size for this pick.

Good Luck.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: