Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:53:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ FATEMA - High Quality Yet Affordable Bounty Manager (Available Now) ⚡  (Read 1061 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Fatemablabla (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 180

I'm Matured Now

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2020, 04:36:39 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2020, 07:52:30 AM by Fatemablabla
Merited by pankowri (3), Indymoney (2), Jocuserious (1), Review Master (1), Cadaver20 (1)

***ON GOING CAMPAIGNS***

***CONTACT ME***

Self-moderated to reduce Spamming
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fatemablabla (OP)

I'm Matured Now

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2020, 04:42:40 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2021, 06:56:43 AM by Fatemablabla

Reserved
BTC_Mouse

Activity: 123
Merit: 49

Sig/Bounty Campaign Manager 4 hire AskGamblers COO

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 04:46:33 PM

Fatemablabla is very good Bounty Maneger, he working very smoothly and very responsible BM, Fatemablabla managing last Bounty Campaign Dego success. I believe near Future Fatemablabla manage another good Bounty Campaign... ❤️❤️ Good Luck Fatemablabla 💕💕

affiliate@askgamblers.com

COO of askgamblers.com
Bollexz1

Activity: 868
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 09:11:12 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2020, 05:51:14 AM by Bollexz1

]

I never really see a better manager who handles bounty way better than Fatemablabla does. He's indeed a best in his class. I can comfortably count on him anytime, any day. Get him hired to handle your bounty campaign for you and you'll never regret!

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
AlchemyGod

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 10:01:35 PM

Fatema is an excellent bounty manager. She can always play a good role in communication between the project and the bounty hunters. She provides a very detailed bounty report and synchronizes with the community in time.

The bounty task she provided can help you start your project well, especially help you through the most difficult moments in the beginning. Smiley
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 01:03:49 AM

Fatemabala is now an asset of Bitcointalk bounty manager community. In the last few months, she did an excellent job in bounty management with her diligence, proper investigation about the upcoming project before bring to the forum. Already she managed DEGO, Prime DAO and few good projects. I hope in the future, we will get good service from her.
Lrshohag

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 03:52:18 AM

Fatema is one of the best bounty manager I ever seen.
I joined all of his bounty.  He is very responsible in his work. I think, people who joined his bounty is satisfied to him. Very sincerely working towards the time line.
Also his bounty project is better and stronger than other
BM. He managed everything accordingly. His bounty DEGO is most successful bounty in 2020. Also other bounty like PoolZ, Prime Dao, HUNA, Yield Bank, Boring Dao is on the way of success.
I notice a thing that when fatema starts a bounty people make crowd to join his bounty.
500 participant limit fill in a day or take less time than a day.
I think new bounty is coming soon and I am waiting.
Good luck Fatemablabala.
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 12:31:50 PM

Fatema is a great bounty manager .She manages her bounty very well and also do fast update her bounty spreadsheet .She is so creative i did participate her all bounty and never found any issue with that .He communicate and support to hunter rapidly and help them if face any problem .Always happy to do work with her ..

Cadaver20

Activity: 1400
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2020, 11:52:12 AM

Still Fatema has managed 6 campaigns. I have worked on all the campaigns he has managed. Of these, I received payment for two campaigns on time. I hope to get the rest in time. The aspect of Fatema's campaign management that I like best is that there is no place for scammers in his campaign. He updated the spreedsheet very sincerely and on time. If he finds a scammer, it is not too late for him to make a red mark. He solves participants' complaints very responsibly. If someone is looking for a very responsible and sincere campaign manager for his company then I can highly recommend FATEMA.
Fatemablabla (OP)

I'm Matured Now

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2020, 04:53:44 PM

New bounty is live.
Project name: Bistroo.io
Ann thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5293684.msg55692882#msg55692882
Bounty Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5295306.0

Fatemablabla (OP)

I'm Matured Now

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2020, 04:34:27 AM

New Bounty is live Smiley
keyTango Bounty Campaign
Durtion: 4 weeks.
Bounty link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5303123.0

Davian144

Activity: 2506
Merit: 576

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 08:53:29 AM

New Bounty is live Smiley
keyTango Bounty Campaign
Durtion: 4 weeks.
Bounty link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5303123.0

I have reviewed this project briefly and it looks good, but on this occasion I would like to ask two simple questions for the Key Tango project, first about distribution, because I saw in another project, you apply duration to the distribution, and the second is about cooperation with exchanges, or about the direction of distributing tokens to which exchange?
Fatemablabla (OP)

I'm Matured Now

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2020, 09:09:45 AM

I have reviewed this project briefly and it looks good, but on this occasion I would like to ask two simple questions for the Key Tango project, first about distribution, because I saw in another project, you apply duration to the distribution, and the second is about cooperation with exchanges, or about the direction of distributing tokens to which exchange?

Hi, as per the information I know, the distribution time is not fixed yet as their token is not live yet and also the platform. The platform will be live on the early January 2021. And the exchange listing news is not here yet. Will give update if I get any.
BountyDoor
Copper Member

Activity: 233
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2020, 01:14:33 PM

I have worked on a few of your projects.  And got some money from Dego bounty. I like to do your bounty because your bounty tasks are Tidy up and easy. Hope to get more better bounty later
Davian144

Activity: 2506
Merit: 576

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 02:22:53 PM

Hi, as per the information I know, the distribution time is not fixed yet as their token is not live yet and also the platform. The platform will be live on the early January 2021. And the exchange listing news is not here yet. Will give update if I get any.
I am very impressed with the answer you gave, because I can really consider it when the project I am currently participating in is starting to finish, good job Fatema, I hope the project you are holding can always be a good success.
BTC_Mouse

Activity: 123
Merit: 49

Sig/Bounty Campaign Manager 4 hire AskGamblers COO

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 02:25:54 PM

Dear Fatemablabla How are you today I hope you are so good.. You are Very reputade Bounty maneger now. Last few months you managed very big Bounty Campaign. So many Hunter are waiting your management new Bounty.

Soon as possible managed another good Campaign like Dego, Poolz, KeyTango ❤️❤️❤️

affiliate@askgamblers.com

COO of askgamblers.com
Cryptopadi

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 06:52:55 PM

You have what it takes to be a reputable manager in the bounty space and I've participated in some of your bounties until you decided to only accept hunters based on higher activities. I wish you could stop using activity as a yardstick for accepting hunters because there are some good bounty hunters with less activities that can get the job done very well. I wish you all the best and keep the good work!
Back Space

Activity: 272

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 08:11:15 PM

Fatema is one of the best bounty manager in current time. I participated most of his bounty and i got paid money as my work. He is very responsible Bounty manager and his work is very satisfying. I personally like this bounty management and the way of his work. Good luck for job and keep this service.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 03:53:59 PM

Fatema is one of the best bounty manager in current time. I participated most of his bounty and i got paid money as my work. He is very responsible Bounty manager and his work is very satisfying. I personally like this bounty management and the way of his work. Good luck for job and keep this service.
She brought in great projects when most mangers are struggling to get any but at the moment she is really struggling to deliver on the promises of bounty reward distribution and the trust tag had affected the acquisition of good campaign since the keytango campaign, early in the year. I just wish she can improve on this delivery and she might see reaction of hunters to recover the trust and get more campaign.
Fatemablabla (OP)

I'm Matured Now

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2021, 06:56:59 AM

Bump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: