Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:42:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WOMAN WHO CREATED A FAKE BITCOIN STILL ON THE RUN. WILL THE POLICE GET HER?  (Read 303 times)
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3847

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 08:57:40 AM

In my opinion she was just a figurehead, dummy but not stupid. Nobody knows the real masters of this scam and who stood behind the scene but to run such a scheme you must have big money too.

I don't think so. While she's definitely not the only one that should be pursued by the government(and that some of her company colleagues are probably just as wicked as her, or probably worse), I doubt that a founder of such a scam would just be a figurehead.

A "figurehead" would fit more for a person probably like the famous Bitconnect's Carlos Matos(the bald "BITCONNEEEEEEEECT" guy).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 09:43:22 AM

Well, perhaps it's not easy to hide but people who really intend to hide san do everything in order not to be caught by the authority and be put into jail for years. On the video that OP has provided, I find it too talkative yet not so informative on the topic, [L:einhardt] wasn't even able to give some background of Dr. Ruja Ignatova instead He just keeps on repeating himself that someone might be helping her, which I consider it just a waste of time watching it because everything he said is a generic idea and pure speculations and it doesn't help the victims of Ignatova at all.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 10:55:40 AM

That makes a lot of sense. But damn, they grew that big with keeping their operations mostly offline? And with that, they grew big enough but with enough secrecy that they didn't reach trending on various Bitcoin communities. It's both really horrible and really impressing at the same time.
It was a very smartly planned operation for sure. I'd have to guess almost everyone kept their mouths shut due to quite heavy threats coming from either the OneCoin team or their affiliates.

I actually found the thread I was mentioning yesterday and it apparently was right here, on BTCTalk. I'll translate part of the original post below:

[..]
On the 1st of June 2016 I received a job offer for Onecoin. It was a recommendation received from a friend of mine who knew I was mining Bitcoin and went to a seminary.
I went to the interview, they hired me (without any documents because "we are a foreign corporation and we have an opinion for romania, so we don't need SRL"). Ok, no problem.
My purpose was to find businessmen and invite them to Onecoin's MLM seminars to fool people (olx, lajumate, listafirme etc.)
My salary was 10% of the victim's investment; they - the Thieves (Constantin Iulian https://www.facebook.com/iulian.constantin.148 si Cristi Calina https://www.facebook.com/cristi.calina.5?fref=ts) received 60% of the victim's money. 40% went to the ponzi scheme's founder.
[..]
Anyway. Finally, I got a victim that I've also became friends with. They invested 5000 EUR, and I received the amazing amount of 500 EUR; my money, earned fondly. I was proud of myself that in only 7 days I made this money. And guess what... as a bonus, I've received 100 more EUR because it was my first transaction and a big package.
The victim, P. C., a very nice person [..], invited me to a coffee about 5 days later and showed me a tablet with : "onecoin review" on Google.
I immediately went back to the office and asked my two bosses what it was all about, and the answer was: "My guy, you made 600 EUR in less than 7 days... You're in my team; get used to it, you can't get out because you'd screw up badly".
There are 5 more persons in my situation who are hired since long ago and still haven't left because 1. They're blackmailed, 2. They love making a lot of money, illegally.
[..]
P.S.: I don't want to expose my identity because I've been threatened and blackmailed by them. From my searches, I found out that they're being looked after by the cops, but nothing can really happen to them.
ZZ8ZZ

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 11:34:04 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2020, 11:56:46 AM by ZZ8ZZ

In my opinion she was just a figurehead, dummy but not stupid. Nobody knows the real masters of this scam and who stood behind the scene but to run such a scheme you must have big money too.
Exactly this! I'm from the same country where "Ruja" is from (Bulgaria)  so there're plenty of news in our own language which no one bothers translating. My country is famous for 1 thing, that no matter how big of a scam you pull, you can always get away with it and that's exactly what Ruja did. However same as you after reading numerous of articles, I'm 98% sure that she's not the mastermind behind it but most likely someone even more influential who's standing above her and her brother and pulling the strings. Some are even saying that she's already dead so any traces leading to the original founder can be eliminated. When it comes to her brother, he's under the USA witness protection program, so he's OK.
maartenhaha

Activity: 1456
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2020, 12:03:51 PM

We also get scam projects in our environment with the concept of Ponzi schemes even the scammer team projects don't understand blockchain, and it's just a shadow coin that never existed. We warned some of the members but they didn't seem to care and now maybe they have noticed.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 01:08:16 PM

Hopefully the police can catch him soon, because it is not impossible that he will carry out similar things in the future if not stopped now, there is an attraction that makes people hypnotized when such networks continue to grow.

Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 01:15:03 PM

Smiley Cheesy Grin
she is Dr Ruja ignatova. A Brugarian woman who scammed over 3.6million people and hid herself
She is on the run. She promised to make the next bitcoin but guess what happened after.

I just made a video about this big scam right here
https://youtu.be/WqJ5UCU_ZOk

Additional information about Ruja ignatov
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruja_Ignatova

I'm sure after the two biggest Crypto Ponzi scheme BitConnect and OneCoin there will never  another like these two Ponzi scheme, we have two example on what to look for a project if it is a ponzi scheme, people should now be aware of this two coins who are popular as Ponzi scheme in the Crypto world.
Hasmizara

Activity: 227
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 03:28:43 PM

The amount of scams has increased a lot so it is important to research before running any scheme. This problem was there before but now the amount of this problem has been reduced. People are not so stupid. Being a scam everything is verified and invested.
Subbir

Activity: 812
Merit: 104

🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 03:33:46 PM

The amount of scams has increased a lot so it is important to research before running any scheme. This problem was there before but now the amount of this problem has been reduced. People are not so stupid. Being a scam everything is verified and invested.

It is not possible to run counterfeit bitcoins and. The use of Bitcoin is much less in the outside world. Many have experienced such incidents but these are utter nonsense. It is possible to make a profit by reviewing the schemes an other side some police are sefish arrested with real bitcoin but submit court fake report.

plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 04:59:36 PM

Smiley Cheesy Grin
she is Dr Ruja ignatova. A Brugarian woman who scammed over 3.6million people and hid herself
She is on the run. She promised to make the next bitcoin but guess what happened after.

I just made a video about this big scam right here
https://youtu.be/WqJ5UCU_ZOk

This woman scammed millions of dollars and the police will not to stop and will get her at all cost, justice should be serve, and it should be serve swiftly, and after she is pout in jail many who are planning to launch a project similar to OneCoin will have second thought of doing that.
Tipstar

Activity: 1792
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 05:02:38 PM

It's not a fake bitcoin. She (her team) created a real token which they used to scam people. Many of the people involved in the scam are already arrested. Even her brother who was one of the mastermind in the scam is in jail. A few of the members in Mexico dead. Though Onecoin made some negative fame for crypto, most people can easily distinguish that not every crypto are same.

▄███████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Bitcoins101

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 10:05:43 PM

Exactly this! I'm from the same country where "Ruja" is from (Bulgaria)  so there're plenty of news in our own language which no one bothers translating. My country is famous for 1 thing, that no matter how big of a scam you pull, you can always get away with it and that's exactly what Ruja did. However same as you after reading numerous of articles, I'm 98% sure that she's not the mastermind behind it but most likely someone even more influential who's standing above her and her brother and pulling the strings. Some are even saying that she's already dead so any traces leading to the original founder can be eliminated. When it comes to her brother, he's under the USA witness protection program, so he's OK.
Based on what I've read and her history (she attempted another scam called BigCoin), it sounds like she was only looking to make a "modest" amount of money. She intended to make tens of millions, but Onecoin brought in billions. After a certain point Eastern European organized crime took notice and kept it going.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: