Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:49:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum (ETH) reaches $500 for the first time since 2018  (Read 186 times)
lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 02:53:44 AM

the tittle from the article above should change because ethereum already surpass $600 in this year, and i think the price will grow more even the price could touch about $1k my friend

$ 1000 is the price Ethereum is likely to reach before this year is over...
ETH 2.0 is eagerly awaited, some exchanges even offer ETH staking programs to get ETH 2.0, there will definitely be a price hike on Ethereum when ETH 2.0 land on the market.

ethereum won't be able to hit $ 1K by the end of this year, because it's still too much for ethereum to do. even though ethereum 2.0 has arrived, it will not guarantee it will happen.
But if it's next year I believe that Ethereum can actually do more than that prediction.

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 04:56:02 AM

I don't know where ETHUSD will top but I have a feeling that ETHBTC will probably top at 0.05 and stay there for a while before heading higher. I don't think we will ever see ETHBTC at 0.10 maybe in a few weeks at a different bull/bear cycle.

The charts are pretty clear that 0.05 or slightly before is a great place to take profits. The price of ETHUSD is hard to predict because it will most likely be based on what happens to BTC. If BTC never breaks ATH then most likely $600 was the top. If it breaks the ATH and heads to $25K or so, then I see $800 or $1000 on the books.

However if it goes to some crazy number like $50K+ then I can see ETH in the $1000-$2000 range also. However  this is difficult to predict. The ratio is easier to predict since it has a good history and by BTCs dominance you can tell it probably won't trade higher than a ratio of 10% ever in the near future.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: