Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:38:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ISR] Isracoin - The Israeli cryptocurrency  (Read 110716 times)
IsraelCoin (OP)

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 03:57:59 PM

Cryptsy has put Isracoin up in its voting system today.

If you feel Isracoin should be traded on cryptsy, then go cast your votes.
https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

I just have to say something here - in crypsty there is no chance for ANY coin to get in through regular voting, unless it has a HUGE fans base (and when there is a huge fan base , crypsty just adds it without a need for votes as they know that it will be profitable for crypsty )

Each person is only entitled for one vote per crypsty account (unless he uses his/hers crypsty points , which is also not more than a handful of votes)

The only way to get in there is by paying/bribing crypsty.

I'm not telling you to bribe crypsty ... as there is actually a very interesting article that explains how listing new coins in big exchanges too soon actually harms the coin's value. -- just saying that if you , the DEVS believe that this coin needs to be in crypsty fast... regular voting wont help

Again , i think its better to wait until this coin will have more miners and a bigger fan base.

Fair points.
We are also not sure that being in Cryptsy right now is the best thing, which is why we posed it more in form of an open question Smiley
It is ultimately up to the community to decide that.

Isracoin team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
IsraelCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 06:47:28 PM

Isracoin has been added for trading by CoinOpend exchange and is available here:

https://www.coinopend.com/trading/ISR_BTC

Isracoin team
y80

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:56:59 PM

Isracoin has been added for trading by CoinOpend exchange and is available here:

Signed up, looks good. I hope more people become interested in ISR. Are there any big upcoming announcements? Cool
matoy

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 08:23:30 AM

-> Come on to http://isr.coins4everyone.com!

Our pool is UP and RUNNING

To get plenty of ISRA Coins, just point your miners to:
Stratum: stratum+tcp://stratum.coins4everyone.com
Port: 3475
Algorithm: scrypt
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password
and then relax... We take care of the rest!

Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com:
* based in Europe
* incredible uptime
* fast dedicated servers w/redundancy, tripple layer DDoS protection
* only 1% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support
* trustworthy & skilled admins

Come on, we need more hash power, point your miners to our pool and let’s spread hashrate! ;-)

Hash with us and mine fresh coins @ http://www.coins4everyone.com
IsraelCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 04:19:12 PM

In anticipation for the opening of Phase-I, Bitcoin Barbie has published an in-depth interview with Isracoin top management.

The interview is available here:
http://bitcoinbarbie.com/isracoin-over-time-an-economy-will-emerge/

Isracoin team
pandor

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:11:38 PM

In anticipation for the opening of Phase-I, Bitcoin Barbie has published an in-depth interview with Isracoin top management.

Nice artical , i like the way most stuff were explained.

And there is a question that i must ask...

In Israel one of the bad things about opening a business is the fact that you must open a "file" in three different places.

What if someone wants to build a side business that is solely based on Isracoin as a form of payment ?

You know some people have full time or part time job and they want to open a small side business and see how will it go for them... BUT what stops them is all the hussle that comes with registering as a business.

For example , lets say someone wants to offer his services as a sound editor and a graphic artist on the side . and would like to get paid only with Isracoin - will there be a way for such a person to get the 500 coins that businesses will get? I guess that the answer is "no" - mainly due to the fact it would be hard to decide who is really going to use it for a business and those who might say so in order to get the coins and run away... but I thought "why not ask about it" Smiley

Cheers

IsraelCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 07:50:36 PM

Nice artical , i like the way most stuff were explained.

And there is a question that i must ask...

In Israel one of the bad things about opening a business is the fact that you must open a "file" in three different places.

What if someone wants to build a side business that is solely based on Isracoin as a form of payment ?

You know some people have full time or part time job and they want to open a small side business and see how will it go for them... BUT what stops them is all the hussle that comes with registering as a business.

For example , lets say someone wants to offer his services as a sound editor and a graphic artist on the side . and would like to get paid only with Isracoin - will there be a way for such a person to get the 500 coins that businesses will get? I guess that the answer is "no" - mainly due to the fact it would be hard to decide who is really going to use it for a business and those who might say so in order to get the coins and run away... but I thought "why not ask about it" Smiley

Cheers

Heh, asked and self-answered Smiley
You are absolutely correct.
Wish we could do something about it, but it's just too darn complicated.

Isracoin team
alexne

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 11:44:21 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2014, 03:16:37 PM by alexne

please note isr-il.zapto.org p2pool is going down for now
also the p2pool node scanner
for now i change the dynamic dns to point to one of the other p2pools. hopefully the miners will be pointed to the other pool and not lose much mining time
thanks for 0 coin donations (not related for shutting down)
i just need to reboot to other OS for awhile from time to time Smiley
if you can get me access to a VPS in Israel i can move it there

i am moving the dynamic dns to point to 84.111.129.84
which seems stable.. but it have 2% fee (i used 0% to support small miners)

thnx

Hey.
I'm the owner of P2Pool-IL (http://84.111.129.84:1948)
I've changed the fee to 1% a month ago, but I didn't restart the server since, so it's still 2% like it was in the testing period.
I'm using a 1500$ dedicated server in Israel that does only 1 job - being a stable ISR p2p pool. No other pools or websites on it.
I promise that I'm not making any profit from this 1-2% fee (unless ISR price will go up at least by 10000%)
I'm doing this only to support ISR, and to give the miners a local stable option for mining,
when their international internet connection is slow (99.9% of the time in Israel).
The bigger problem is that the Israeli's summer is near and I'll have to spend another 1K$ (at least) during the next months to cool the server,
and I'm not sure I can afford this kind of expense.
So I'll probably point it to isr-il.zapto.org soon  Wink   when the heat hits.

I also want to share something:
I got an offer from the dev to join the isracoin team a few weeks ago.
I wasn't sure about this project then, about the team's dedication to its success, So I didn't gave any positive answer then.
With every day that passes by, I see more clearly that the the team is very dedicated and making a huge progress.
I already managing the pool and helping a few hours a day on the official local isracoin forum + by mail,skype and phone to the local isracoin community.
I'm really thinking about taking it to the next level, and helping the team full time in the coming events (the airdrop, implementation in businesses...)
Today I can say that if all goes according to plans, this project is going to be the next big revolution in Israel, And I can't see myself not being a big part of it.

What are you guys thinking?
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 04:09:35 PM

I think some brown will compliment the blue nicely. Cheesy

Vote for the genocidal ISR NOOOW !

goatonastick

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 04:47:43 PM

Is no one else concerned that isr.nonstopmine.com listed as one of the official pools is being very deceptive?
IsraelCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 06:10:33 PM

Is no one else concerned that isr.nonstopmine.com listed as one of the official pools is being very deceptive?

Since we haven't seen any update in the pool's status in the past week or so, we have removed it from our lists.

Isracoin team
brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:13:23 PM

FYI- I sent some ISR to CoinopenD and never received credit. Contacted support and still waiting.
Burninj
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:37:59 PM

Actually it's trademybit pool whose running 60% of all hashrate...
ECF

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 09:32:19 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2014, 03:33:48 PM by ECF

http://www.ecoinfund.com/images/logo.jpg

Website | Twitter  | Bitcointalk

Hi,Isracoin Community

We have added your coin to ECOINFUND vote list.(http://www.ecoinfund.com/vote
an effective vote will cost 10 ECFC; repeating vote are allowed; the Exchange Market will be open as soon as the voting reach 1000.!
ECFC is the fee share program launched by Ecoinfund. Ecoinfund will commit 50% of trade revenue to ECFC program. (highest on market ECFC Details)

Here the ways of getting ECFC:
1. buy the ECFC through our ECFC/BTC or ECFC/LTC market.
2. taking part into our GIVEAWAY.

Big ECFC GIVEAWAY before 10.May
Tweet this green text on your own twitter account then recive 20 ECFC;
ecoinfund.com |New Exchange,multi-language support,Earn 20 ECFC(fee shares) by every retweet before 10 May,don't miss the train!
Pls post your twitter link and Ecoinfund ID on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=501030.0 ,you will get 20 ECFC!

Happy trading !
shai_

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:35:24 AM

you don't need an expensive dedicated server for p2pool
from what i understand about p2pool - the whole point is having many small nodes.
I stopped mining because scrypt becoming too HOT for me
and sorry. but i can't trust 480 million coins premine(when block reward is only 50), it replaces too centralized banks with too centralized dev. even if dev. is trustworthy..

please note isr-il.zapto.org p2pool is going down for now
also the p2pool node scanner
for now i change the dynamic dns to point to one of the other p2pools. hopefully the miners will be pointed to the other pool and not lose much mining time
thanks for 0 coin donations (not related for shutting down)
i just need to reboot to other OS for awhile from time to time Smiley
if you can get me access to a VPS in Israel i can move it there

i am moving the dynamic dns to point to 84.111.129.84
which seems stable.. but it have 2% fee (i used 0% to support small miners)

thnx

Hey.
I'm the owner of P2Pool-IL (http://84.111.129.84:1948)
I've changed the fee to 1% a month ago, but I didn't restart the server since, so it's still 2% like it was in the testing period.
I'm using a 1500$ dedicated server in Israel that does only 1 job - being a stable ISR p2p pool. No other pools or websites on it.
I promise that I'm not making any profit from this 1-2% fee (unless ISR price will go up at least by 10000%)
I'm doing this only to support ISR, and to give the miners a local stable option for mining,
when their international internet connection is slow (99.9% of the time in Israel).
The bigger problem is that the Israeli's summer is near and I'll have to spend another 1K$ (at least) during the next months to cool the server,
and I'm not sure I can afford this kind of expense.
So I'll probably point it to isr-il.zapto.org soon  Wink   when the heat hits.

I also want to share something:
I got an offer from the dev to join the isracoin team a few weeks ago.
I wasn't sure about this project then, about the team's dedication to its success, So I didn't gave any positive answer then.
With every day that passes by, I see more clearly that the the team is very dedicated and making a huge progress.
I already managing the pool and helping a few hours a day on the official local isracoin forum + by mail,skype and phone to the local isracoin community.
I'm really thinking about taking it to the next level, and helping the team full time in the coming events (the airdrop, implementation in businesses...)
Today I can say that if all goes according to plans, this project is going to be the next big revolution in Israel, And I can't see myself not being a big part of it.

What are you guys thinking?
IsraelCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 10:24:16 AM

Important notice:

Due to reports of some users regarding problems with Coinopend exchange, we have removed them from our lists and recommend you be careful in using that exchange.

Isracoin team
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 12:23:09 PM

Hey ISR'ers,

We've open up a new pool. Our old one (http://isr.hasher.ca) is still up to allow miners some time to withdraw their ISR.

Our new pool is: http://www.hasher.ca

Low fee PROP reward system
DDoS Protected
High Performance Backend
Simple setup and usage
No accounts or personal information or email addresses
Auto ProfitSwitching Ports (Coming Soon)

To mine:

Username: your ISR wallet address
Password: anything
URL (vardiff): stratum+tcp://stratum.hasher.ca:3524

Cheers and Happy Hashing!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
aKIA

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:11:36 PM

Is there anything going on for this coin? Don't see that much movement...
brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:58:32 PM

Important notice:

Due to reports of some users regarding problems with Coinopend exchange, we have removed them from our lists and recommend you be careful in using that exchange.

Is there a contact for that exchange? I still have zero credit for the deposit.

Address: iGXkM7VgLB5WXjssFAHi9mjTX7uXtxZTTZ
    TxId: 01f4725f45123f07ea552cd34eace5ad5612e3025407d5d43efe09c6c648a933
IsraelCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 09:24:02 PM

Is there anything going on for this coin? Don't see that much movement...

We are about to officially open Phase-I in less than a week. A lot of stuff will start happening soon thereafter and of course we will release information as we go.

Things are building up step by step here at Isracoin.
If you want a bit of insight, check out this interview:

Isracoin team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: