Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:31:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what successfull trading tips have worked with you so far ?  (Read 1092 times)
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 11:39:48 AM

Portfolio management on different exchanges could be key to the success. I'm not sure who or how many of you tried this but when crypto currencies are Hi-on volatility will give you profits when you buy and sell coins from exchanger to exchanger Or from exchanger to P2P sites. I like the second one. You get coins bidded at lowest possible price from the peer site then sell them onto different exchanger where there is high volume giving out the result of price differences.

Obviously this difference is not much, but with big volume and without loosing the much value of your, one can easily encash the different.

This is very for Indian exchanges where local currency is valued a lot as compared to the USD portal. Local bitcoin for example has wide range of peers selling/ buying the bitcoin as compared to market rate. Try these techniques, but you will need to devote lot of time in this.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blckhawk

Activity: 1498
Merit: 327

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 12:16:30 PM

what trading tips that actually worked with you so far?
and by worked i meant that you are making profit rather than losing money ...
PS: buying a long time ago is not a trading tip
uhmm being discipline, not being ignorant, and having a lot of patience. These things really help me a lot in handling my trades. Besides creating your own strategies and TA would be much important among them all.
Honestly, I am not a day trader, I am a person more kind of into long trade so the tip is to "buy low, sell high" and as much as possible HOLD. If you are kinda like me then I think that would work to you as well. If happens you are into a short-term trade maybe monitoring the chart, making a TA out of it would be probably enough.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 01:18:37 PM

One of the keys to success in trading is to be patient. remember that patience is key. You also need to be able to manage your emotions properly when you watch the market go up and down. This is very important so that you don't rush into making any decisions in trading.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 01:21:17 PM

I have used many trading strategy on my trading life .As i got the experience from my trading i wanna share it with and the community .You have to be patient first to get hold your nerve .You set a limit always where you wanna really sell your asset give up all the greediness cause it is the main reason of loosing on trading .However you need to have much amount when you get losses to put money for recovering .On the other hand you need to get all the update for which coin you wanna invest if any update news have or not .Which can make the market  difference .I think if you follow those tips it could help you to make high your profit ratio .

cryptoadviser

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 02:04:41 PM

Breakout trades work best for me. I know BTC levels and close to 20 altcoins levels. Whenever there is a breakout, I trade that.
Things like head and shoulders, double bottom and so on work the best!

Works in every market.

I am a long time stock market trader as well, so works for me pretty damn well!
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 02:11:37 PM

Don't force it.
Someone told me that years ago.

You are actually making errors when you are forcing to make an income which is true. For me.
It's almost the same as gambling.
When I am trying to make profits just for my own pride, I tend to lose more.
Here is the deal. No one is watching you. You don't need  pride to overcome you.
cryptoadviser

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 02:25:41 PM

Don't force it.
Someone told me that years ago.

You are actually making errors when you are forcing to make an income which is true. For me.
It's almost the same as gambling.
When I am trying to make profits just for my own pride, I tend to lose more.
Here is the deal. No one is watching you. You don't need  pride to overcome you.

Correct. With 5 years of trading and $250,000+ under client management, one thing I have always focused on, during profits as well as losses, is to do the right trades. If you know what is your accuracy percentage, things can not go wrong! Or they will rarely do.
Stick to your strategies if you know they work. And I am very sure this will work!

I see that in my Stock options trade as well as BTC trades. Even on days when I down a little or a lot more than what I had expected, I try to execute the right trades with the right quantity.
But what I love most is how I let all my accounts position properly even before everything started to move! That has given a lot of cushions to trade properly now.
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2020, 03:03:38 PM

Simply buy low, sell high.
Depending on the price right now as bitcoin and altcoins have the potential to reach a higher price.
I bought several coins a few hours ago which I assess will follow the bitcoin path to reach ath in December.
Waiting for the correction and then buy back in the dip.
It does not require any technique, only need to recognize when the market is red and green then the lows and highs can be identified. That is general trading advice, you might as well say nothing. The trader is never aware of the next low and high price even though using reliable techniques.
If any trader used this advice, they would never sell it when the price continued to drop from your purchase price.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 03:39:57 PM

There is no trader who can be able to make profit in all their entry, there will be some strategy that goes failed and make them loss. Because all trading staretgy is not absolute, there will be many possiblity that can change the price action.

I'll be greatfull to make one entry and give me a profit rather than I make many entries in just one day but the result that I got is the same or even less than I make one entry. I mean, my strategy is alwasy making an entry that I believe I'll get a profit by the entry.

There is many strategies/tips in the trading field, you can't choose one by one by all trader here. You may need to learn some strategies first and match with your personality whether the strategy matches with your attitude or not. Because the worst thing that you did is following other people strategy and you haven't known all the thing of the strategy itself.
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 04:29:09 PM

Always conscious that you're trading to make profit but not to get too greedy of maxing out your profit which in turns make you lose instead.
Always set at how much you want to buy or sell so you gonna know when is the right time to sell because the whole market is uncertain.
It always work but the disadvantage is sometime we gonna regret that we can't max out our profit or buy the dip at the right moment but it's still profit  Grin

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 04:51:55 PM

Make sure that you should understand the price action, you cannot just trade without having any plan or without understanding how the price moves. My number tip is you should learn technical analysis wherein you should know how to read candlesticks because in that way we can have an idea on where the price will go. Trading is not a gambling because they have many differences and your win rate in trading depends on your skills and also in what way you fully understand a certain chart. My decisions are always base on charts so I keep reading the candlestick and also the chart for me to know what kind of strategy that I will use. You should not enter in a trade wherein you are confused or you do not have idea about what will happen to the price. Having conviction is really important and you can only get it if you know how to use technical analysis and also how to read and understand different time frames of the charts.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 05:04:37 PM

^ Patience, it really works for me and I believe most of the traders too, for if an investor is always in a hurry he might find it difficult to live in trading especially in the crypto world, for the FOMO, or even FUD can easily vanquish him. The best tip that I can share is the same as with the others but I also tell this to most of my colleagues whose starting to invest and begins to trade "buy in the deep and sell at the peak" and patience is necessary for this because no one knows when will the deep comes to buy and for the peak to sell. Furthermore, there are a lot of trading tips that can be cited on this thread but it will still be your attitude that can make you a successful trader.
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 565

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2020, 05:20:12 PM

There is no trader who can be able to make profit in all their entry, there will be some strategy that goes failed and make them loss. Because all trading staretgy is not absolute, there will be many possiblity that can change the price action.

I'll be greatfull to make one entry and give me a profit rather than I make many entries in just one day but the result that I got is the same or even less than I make one entry. I mean, my strategy is alwasy making an entry that I believe I'll get a profit by the entry.

There is many strategies/tips in the trading field, you can't choose one by one by all trader here. You may need to learn some strategies first and match with your personality whether the strategy matches with your attitude or not. Because the worst thing that you did is following other people strategy and you haven't known all the thing of the strategy itself.
It is true what you say, we must be able to match the strategy with you because that is the most important thing, many traders with many of the strategies they provide, but we still have to know how we do sometimes we follow other people just being their tails while we don't being able to follow that is what needs to be avoided in our personalities, remember that the results of the analysis that we do in trading then we succeed with profits, you will realize that the importance of different strategies is and know that every trader has independent principles of what they do.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4154

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2020, 09:28:33 PM

Buying the rumors and selling the news and when there's no rumor you buy the news but sell with in a timeframe that revolves around the news. Like if there was a news about a project launching her mainnet, you can buy into the project since the sentiment round the project would be positive and will result to hype/fomo then you sell prior to the day of the mainnet. This tip isn't perfect or the best but it does give result most times.

One of the keys to success in trading is to be patient. remember that patience is key.

Personally I feel patience has a lot to do with investing then trading. I understand that some patience are needed but for me trading has more to do with smartness since that's exactly what you're trying to accomplished with your strategy (that's outsmarting the market).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 10:52:38 PM

I'm not a full-time trader but what strategy I usually use is to focus on a single coin and just keep calm. Emotion is harmful to us if we get affected by it. many say it was the common reason for our failure and they are right, this drives us to think badly and out from our goal, and even think about quitting. Aside from those things I've mentioned above, it gonna be best to properly observe the market movement, it is a big help to when we make a buy or sell.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 10:58:34 PM

Always have some fixed goals or plans and dont make any alterations and stick on what you do believe on.

Dont let yourself get too emotional on dealing with moving prices.Buy low sell high doesnt work all the time but you can always play with the price
and its movement and make profits on it.

Dont get in a fomo or fud and be wise on making decision from time to time.Losses cant be avoided but somewhat can be lessen.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 07:46:18 AM

One of the keys to success in trading is to be patient. remember that patience is key. You also need to be able to manage your emotions properly when you watch the market go up and down. This is very important so that you don't rush into making any decisions in trading.
For Bitcoin market it is true that patience is the key to success because the market goes down and you need nothing but patience. But if you are talking about altcoins market then really patience can be your enemy as well because you might hold some shit coins longer than required and suffer loss, I have seen times when I had good opportunity to sell the coins but I waited for more profit and lost a lot of money.

I would say for different kind of trading you can use different keywords for success and for altcoins trading the key to success definitely is the sharp nature to sell and buy them at the best possible price.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 08:20:17 AM

I often have the habit of trading Scalp style.  I usually wait for the market to be sideways and use Bollinger Band and Doji candles to trade on the M5 and M15 frames, for me they have been very effective lately.
Win rate is around 70% and so I always use high leverage like x50 and x75 to trade, especially stop loss around 30 - 50 pips.  This month I have x3 of my trading accounts based on the above strategy.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 08:23:52 AM

The best trading tip that has worked with me so far is that I should be realistic about profits because every strategy that I make in trading doesn't always work or profitable; that is why I should be contented if I only make 25% or 50% of my trades. And if I lose profit, I should be able to control my emotions and try to get back all of my losses when the price increases again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 04:27:02 PM

There are many tips I can give but there are some basic things I have learned from trading so far which can help you.

1- Must use tools like stop-loss because you might get emotional when an asset you invested is going down but have to be strict and sell them at minimal loss.
2- read charts and take public advice but always take decisions of your own, use others for knowledge and comparison but decisions must not be influenced by others.
3- Never be too greedy while also avoid cashing out too early because crypto is meant to give highest rewards but also biggest losses at times.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: