Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 07:50:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust the co-vid19 vaccine ?  (Read 20318 times)
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18497

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 01:28:10 PM

Again, I didn't say anything about 'seizure'.  I said specifically 'neurological symptom'.
Alright, let me rephrase. Those movements are not in keeping with any recognized neurological disorder. Psychological disorders, maybe.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 03:08:23 PM

May as well call it the euthanasia program
https://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/i/dlvXGz/har-undersoekt-13-doedsfall-vanlige-bivirkninger-kan-ha-bidratt-til-doedsfall-hos-de-svakeste

Google translate, A total of 23 people have died in the near future after receiving the vaccine.  "not see anything alarming with these figure"
Has studied 13 deaths: Common side effects may have contributed to deaths in the weakest

Side effects that are harmless to most people may have contributed to some of the deaths among the weakest patients who have received the Pfizer vaccine, according to the Norwegian Medicines Agency.

Martha C. S. Holmes

Published:
Updated less than 3 hours ago

- We know that these common reactions are quite strong in some - most people get quite mild side effects, but some can get high fever, malaise or nausea. This has been thoroughly discussed between the Norwegian Medicines Agency and NIPH, and NIPH changed its recommendations based on the experience we have, that one should make an assessment of who should be vaccinated, says Steinar Madsen in the Norwegian Medicines Agency to VG.

All deaths that occur close to the time of vaccination are continuously reported and must be assessed. A total of 23 people have died in the near future after receiving the vaccine. 13 of these deaths have been assessed as of now. Among the rest of the 29 adverse reaction reports that have been completed, there are nine serious adverse reactions and seven less serious.
tip us

SMS2200
    Tel.2200 0000
    E-post2200@vg.no

- We do not see anything alarming with these figures. All deaths are in elderly and frail people with underlying diseases, says Madsen.

The Norwegian Medicines Agency has previously warned that more people will die with - but not necessarily from - the vaccine: Nursing home residents are the first to be given priority in the vaccine queue, and in Norwegian nursing homes where many are seriously ill, an average of around 350 - 400 people die per week.

What has also emerged in what has been reviewed so far is that the common and usually mild side effects may have had a more serious effect on the sickest. This has also been learned from, says Madsen.

- This may have contributed to some of these deaths.

How many have been vaccinated in my municipality? Check VG's vaccine overview

NIPH changed the recommendation this week

The RNA vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna both provide a strong immune response - which means that the vaccines are effective, but also that many will experience side effects such as fever, nausea or pain at the injection site.

- If a person who is very frail and has an underlying disease is vaccinated and has a strong reaction with fever, nausea and decreased appetite, it can lead to their underlying disease can have a more serious course. These side effects are completely harmless in most people and go away in a short time, but can be a great burden for very frail people, says Madsen.

FHI updated its vaccination guide on Monday with a clarification of even mild side effects can have serious consequences for the most frail, and that the benefit of vaccine for those with a short remaining life can be marginal. Therefore, an assessment must be made as to whether it is appropriate to give a vaccine to a nursing home resident who is very fragile.

These two vaccines have come to Norway so far:
Examines all deaths

Madsen says the Norwegian Medicines Agency will continue to make a thorough assessment of all deaths that are reported.

- We ask the doctors who report to be careful to include information about the patient's condition, how it developed, and what happened after the vaccination.

He has previously explained that the Medicines authorities in all countries follow similar cases and put it in a system.

- What is considered is whether the vaccine may be the cause of a death, or whether the death has occurred as a coincidence in time. The assessment of each side effect report will determine that, he explained.

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18497

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 03:20:14 PM

-snip-
Shocking! When you vaccinate all nursing home residents, of whom 400 die every single week, some of them will die within a few days of getting the vaccine! Incredible discovery!

In other news, everyone I saw in the emergency department last week had eaten within 12 hours of presentation. Eating food causes traffic accidents and heart attacks!

Dear lord. Roll Eyes

We are going to vaccinate over a billion people this year. If you are going to post a story about every vaccinated person who then develops any medical condition, then you are even more dense than I thought.
Mr.right85

Activity: 882
Merit: 645

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2021, 06:01:31 PM

The whole vaccination thing is been controversial an as such, its best to be cautious than being a lab rate. So i'm not sure i'll be taking any vaccine now until its generally accepted as safe. Besides, is the fact about allergies being put into consideration about the production of these vaccines? Or it offers no problem at all?
Good to know we've got professional physicians in this thread.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4564
Merit: 1276

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 06:25:20 PM

The whole vaccination thing is been controversial an as such, its best to be cautious than being a lab rate. So i'm not sure i'll be taking any vaccine now until its generally accepted as safe. Besides, is the fact about allergies being put into consideration about the production of these vaccines? Or it offers no problem at all?
Good to know we've got professional physicians in this thread.

Chuckle.

It has been the case that solid evidence of a licensed doctor gracing the forum has been presented.  It happened via a court case with a guy who used to go by the handle 'cypherdoc'.  He was in court for allegedly defrauding people using this forum among others one suspects.  It wasn't related to a gambling site or coin mixer though.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Tash

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 06:48:04 PM

Its save dont worry
https://np.reddit.com/r/NoNewNormal/comments/kx49cy/just_another_coincidence/
Moderna COVID-19 shot was taken January 4th and full body convulsions and spasms 

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 08:16:36 PM

Its save dont worry
https://np.reddit.com/r/NoNewNormal/comments/kx49cy/just_another_coincidence/
Moderna COVID-19 shot was taken January 4th and full body convulsions and spasms 

Do take note that there was a psy-op with someone displaying what look like quite similar 'symptoms' after a gaurdasil shot.  Then she was 'caught' faking things.  It gave the vaccine safety people a black-eye because a lot of them fell for it.

Note also that Dr. Buttar who is pretty front-and-center in the current Covid fraud thing on the 'frontline doctors' team (and on Bigtree's show) was involved as the fraudster's 'physician'.

Getting these mRNA and DNA gene therapies into as many people as possible as quickly as possible is VERY important to some VERY well funded people.  They have also had a long time to plan out strategies.  Further, they really love psychological operations and tricking their adversaries using deception.

I'm not saying one thing or another on any of these recent 'adverse events'.  As I've said above, I don't have a medical degree or experience to judge the expression of many kinds of symptoms for fakery or fraud.  I have, however, studied how propaganda and psychological operations have worked in the past, and I fully expect ones from this cookie-cutter and others to be used in the future.

I also expect to be presented with a sort of a 'messiah figure' who will 'vanquish the evil ones'.  And Gates, Fausti, WEF, etc are pretty much as comically clown-shoe 'evil' as it gets.  I would keep my eyes open for people or groups who might swoop in to fill a basically pre-arranged vacuum.  Given the current predictive programming (and historic statements attributed to Von Braun and such) it seems possible to me that they'll even use 'aliens' to be the ones who come in to get rid of the 'evil ones' to 'save humanity', then, of course, some mere humans will have to take the reins back to straighten things out.  I'd be mindful of any cadre who might seem to be forming up and who might fit that slot.

Of course I would also be happy to take good science and good information from anyone who can give it.  I've found that when an actor is 'in development' they often provide copious amounts of fantastic information.  That's how they build credibility.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 08:47:38 PM

For people who are more interested in the real science behind these gene therapies, here's a reasonably concise run-down of things from back in May.  It's one of the more useful of the articles I've read recently, and is kind of interesting in terms of how things look in the 'market' now 8 months later.

https://cen.acs.org/pharmaceuticals/vaccines/Adenoviral-vectors-new-COVID-19/98/i19

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1363

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 09:43:47 PM

There are dozens of links in the below info. Go to the site and check out the problems with the vaccines. Video are at the bottom of the page.

Compilation of recent stories and videos covering covid vaccine injuries, side effects and DEATHS

Part of the reason Big Tech censors anyone who discusses the truth about vaccine injuries is because they don’t want you to find out how dangerous covid vaccines really are.

Across the USA and around the world, people are dying from covid-19 vaccines. Many others are experiencing horrific convulsions, partial paralysis, hospitalizations and other bizarre side effects. (See the shocking videos below, all of which are banned on YouTube and Facebook.)

The following is a collection of some recent stories revealing the dangers of covid-19 vaccines. H/t to The Burning Platform for the list.

The Bill Gates Effect: WHO’s DTP Vaccine Killed More Children in Africa Than the Diseases it Targeted.

Portuguese health worker, 41, dies two days after getting the Pfizer Covid vaccine as her father says he ‘wants answers’.

Mexican doctor hospitalized after receiving COVID-19 vaccine.

Hundreds of Israelis get infected with Covid-19 after receiving Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine.

Wife of ‘perfectly healthy’ Miami doctor, 56, who died of a blood disorder 16 days after getting Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine is certain it was triggered by the jab, as drug giant investigates first death with a suspected link to shot.

75-year-old Israeli man dies 2 hours after getting Covid-19 vaccine.

Death of Swiss man after Pfizer vaccine.

88-year-old collapses and dies several hours after being vaccinated.

Thousands negatively affected after getting Covid-19 vaccine.

Hospital worker with no prior allergies in intensive care with severe reaction after Pfizer Covid vaccine.

4 volunteers develop FACIAL PARALYSIS after taking Pfizer Covid-19 jab, prompting FDA to recommend ‘surveillance for cases’.

Investigation launched as 2 people die in Norway nursing home days after receiving Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine.

Hundreds Sent to Emergency Room After Getting COVID-19 Vaccines.

U.S. officials report more severe allergic reactions to COVID-19 vaccines.

NHS told not to give Covid vaccine to those with history of allergic reactions.

COVID-19: Single vaccine dose leads to ‘greater risk’ from new coronavirus variants, South African experts warn.

CDC reveals at least 21 Americans have suffered life threatening allergic reactions to Pfizer’s COVID vaccine.

Woman experiences side effects of COVID-19 vaccine.

COVID Vaccine Side Effects More Common After 2nd Dose.

Bulgaria Reports 4 Cases Of Side Effects From Pfizer Covid Vaccine.

Two NHS workers suffer allergic reaction to Pfizer Vaccine.

Coronavirus Vaccinations Seem to be Causing 50 Times the Adverse Events of Flu Vaccinations after Just the First of Two Shots.

“I’m Just Not Buying It” – Jeff Gundlach Raises Questions About COVID Vaccine’s ‘95%’ Efficacy Rate.

Doctors Warn Side Effects From COVID-19 Vaccine “Won’t Be A Walk In The Park”

Professor Dolores Cahill: Why People Will Start DYING A Few Months After The First mRNA Vaccination.

What Vaccine Trials?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4172
Merit: 4370

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 12:26:10 AM

when media shows hundreds of thousands of people die due to covid. .. nothing
when media shows 23 die due to something else. conspiracy world go insane
such jokers

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 02:27:33 AM

such jokers

Depends on the country I must say. In our place, covid is a big problem. Yes, it is a third-world country thus we value our lives more because hospital payments are high.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1363

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 02:39:54 AM

such jokers

Depends on the country I must say. In our place, covid is a big problem. Yes, it is a third-world country thus we value our lives more because hospital payments are high.

I wanna watch when they inject frank1 with -94°. It should be entertaining. Grin

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Tash

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 08:08:55 AM

I wanna watch when they inject frank1 with -94°. It should be entertaining. Grin

Cool

The last thing i want to see, got that loser on ignore (the only one)

Scientists are warning humanity!
https://www.stopworldcontrol.com/en/?fbclid=IwAR3uX34c86z1aguiTcyIOWbJumdinDPgp0-NLB06WKaajBYwnVHG1KoI3PY

Natsuu

Activity: 1078
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 04:58:16 PM

Right now, all I'm waiting for is for the month of January to pass, and see if there are negative effects that the vaccine might cause to those who had already been vaccinated.

I do not trust the vaccine completely, but I can trust it enough, only after I see the result to vaccinated peeps after this month.

Also, I'm keeping my eye on Indonesia's president, pres. Jakowi as he is already vaccinated with the low efficacy rate vaccine, which is the sinovac.

Tash

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 05:08:05 PM

Right now, all I'm waiting for is for the month of January to pass, and see if there are negative effects that the vaccine might cause to those who had already been vaccinated.

I do not trust the vaccine completely, but I can trust it enough, only after I see the result to vaccinated peeps after this month.

Also, I'm keeping my eye on Indonesia's president, pres. Jakowi as he is already vaccinated with the low efficacy rate vaccine, which is the sinovac.

No need to wait anylonger.

After 23 deaths in Norway in connection with the Covid-19 vaccine; frail elderly people are now advised to avoid the vaccine.

"If you are frail, you should probably not be vaccinated" Steinar Madsen at the Norwegian Medicines Agency said at a webinar on corona vaccine for journalists on Thursday.

mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 2374

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 05:46:44 PM

After 23 deaths in Norway in connection with the Covid-19 vaccine; frail elderly people are now advised to avoid the vaccine.

"If you are frail, you should probably not be vaccinated" Steinar Madsen at the Norwegian Medicines Agency said at a webinar on corona vaccine for journalists on Thursday.

I thought the vax was there to protect the elderly people.  Huh

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Natsuu

Activity: 1078
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 06:07:38 PM

Well I am young, and my body can take the adaptation of foreign RNA, so I don't think it will be a significant factor for me  Cheesy

I am in wait for larger significant values that I can see if it is really dangerous for me.

Fragile and Elderly doesn't fit me for the next 60 years so its not significant.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 06:11:29 PM

I thought the vax was there to protect the elderly people.  Huh

It is, in part, about trying to protect the system which owes the elderly the return of a lot of money which was stolen by the financial sector class who dominate the World Economic Forum.  The effects of the vaccine gene-therapy was already anticipatable and is becoming more apparent by the day.

TwitchySeal
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2005

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 07:15:07 PM

Do you just ignore everything else Steinar Madsen has said?

“We are not alarmed by this. It is quite clear that these vaccines have very little risk, with a small exception for the frailest patients”
“Doctors must now carefully consider who should be vaccinated. Those who are very frail and at the very end of life can be vaccinated after an individual assessment"

"Any side effects of the vaccine will be outweighed by a reduced risk of becoming seriously ill with COVID-19 for elderly, frail people."
"For very frail patients and terminally ill patients, a careful balance of benefit versus disadvantage of vaccination is recommended.”

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
Tash

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 08:21:31 PM
Merited by mindrust (1)

RNA treatments don't meet the legal definition of a vaccine
https://medicalkidnap.com/2021/01/13/dr-david-martin-on-experimental-mrna-covid-vaccines-this-is-not-a-vaccine-it-is-a-medical-device/

“This is not a vaccine.”
   We need to be really clear. We’re using the term “vaccine” to sneak this thing under public health exemptions.
  *  This is not a vaccine. This is an mRNA packaged in a fat envelope, that is delivered to a cell.
  *  It is a medical device designed to stimulate the human cell into becoming a pathogen creator.
  *  It is not a vaccine. Vaccines actually are a legally defined term, and they’re a legally defined term under public health law, they’re legally defined term under the      CDC and FDA standards.
  *  And a vaccine specifically has to stimulate both an immunity within the person who is receiving it, but it also has to disrupt transmission.
  *  And that is not what this is. They have been abundantly clear in saying that the mRNA strand that is going into the cell, it is not to stop transmission. It is a treatment.
  *  But if it was discussed as a treatment, it would not get the sympathetic ear of the public health authorities, because then people would say, well what other treatments are there?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: