Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:24:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Logical brain is biggest gift(biggest asset) and also a biggest mistake(biggest  (Read 178 times)
Broly46 (OP)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 115

0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 10:14:53 PM

Logical brain is biggest gift(biggest asset) and also a biggest mistake(biggest liability)

Logical brain make us believe thing would work as A+B=C, when the logical brain get too strong, we eventually come to a point we think it’s how the nature work, we foolishly believe rainbow is a phenomenon, gravity is real, wine is alcohol and mixture of ethanol, and foolishly make us 100% sure your logic can’t be wrong, foolishly believe physics, chemistry and biology can’t be wrong, science can’t be wrong, religion can’t be wrong, wars can’t be wrong, election can’t be wrong and so on.

When scammer applying logical thinking into financial scam, A+B=C, it is where smartest people get scammed and loss a fortune, because they blindly believe the scams also work as A+B=C.

That’s false, logical thinking is not the utmost ultimate answer to a question, it’s not a 100% foolproof, logical thinking apply a lot of assumption, assume A is really “A”, assume B is really “B”, so that we can finally prove that A+B=C, often time in the scam A in the equation is not a real “A”, B in the equation is not a real “B”, thus the Issac Newton get scammed on south sea company crash.

Conclusion, logical thinking is not only the biggest gift for you, it can also be a biggest liability. It’s just a tool with double edge sword.

P/S: I’m both a logical and emotional thinker.

Self hating nerd that want to escape from reality into the cyberpunk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 11:01:44 PM

How big?

I mean, how big is this brain exactly?

Is it really, really big?
Broly46 (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 11:22:08 PM

How big?

I choose it to be a political discussion, because it’s no longer about debate about what’s right or what’s wrong, it’s both right and wrong for all the reason, when a thing can be both right and wrong at the same time, it’s politically corrected,

How big is this brain exactly? It’s currently the biggest one that moving this planet Earth, with many undersea cable connecting all of them together and form a network of largest logical brain and rule how to make this world work, is it scary?

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 11:39:44 PM

How big?

I choose it to be a political discussion, because it’s no longer about debate about what’s right or what’s wrong, it’s both right and wrong for all the reason, when a thing can be both right and wrong at the same time, it’s politically corrected,

How big is this brain exactly? It’s currently the biggest one that moving this planet Earth, with many undersea cable connecting all of them together and form a network of largest logical brain and rule how to make this world work, is it scary?
That's pretty big. Scary big, yeah.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2020, 12:45:52 AM

Logical brain is biggest gift(biggest asset) and also a biggest mistake(biggest liability)

Logical brain make us believe thing would work as A+B=C, when the logical brain get too strong, we eventually come to a point we think it’s how the nature work, we foolishly believe rainbow is a phenomenon, gravity is real, wine is alcohol and mixture of ethanol, and foolishly make us 100% sure your logic can’t be wrong, foolishly believe physics, chemistry and biology can’t be wrong, science can’t be wrong, religion can’t be wrong, wars can’t be wrong, election can’t be wrong and so on.

When scammer applying logical thinking into financial scam, A+B=C, it is where smartest people get scammed and loss a fortune, because they blindly believe the scams also work as A+B=C.

It's not logic that makes us think gravity is real.  It's the quadrillions of successful interactions with gravity over billions of generations that makes it instinctive for us to put a foot out and fall onto it.

It's not logic that makes us think A+B=C either.  It's the millions of times thousands of people have taken A, added B to it, and got C. 

Our brain works off experience, not logic.   The people that act logically (go out to the receding ocean to grab fish) don't pass on their genes, but the ones that observe what happened will use their experience to override their logic. 

Logic tells you sending one btc and getting two back instantly is good.   But experience tells you not to do it.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Broly46 (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 01:19:43 AM

It's not logic that makes us think gravity is real.  It's the quadrillions of successful interactions with gravity over billions of generations that makes it instinctive for us to put a foot out and fall onto it.

It's not logic that makes us think A+B=C either.  It's the millions of times thousands of people have taken A, added B to it, and got C.  

Our brain works off experience, not logic.   The people that act logically (go out to the receding ocean to grab fish) don't pass on their genes, but the ones that observe what happened will use their experience to override their logic.  

Logic tells you sending one btc and getting two back instantly is good.   But experience tells you not to do it.

I think it’s important to recap logical thinking.
We believe a human brain consist of two part, a logical processing/problem solving half brain, and a emotional processing half brain, the other being the involuntarily physiological processing “mini” brain that regulate how our heart, digestive system, lungs function involuntary , logical brain are big part contributed to how a kid learn and mastering subject such as calculation and scientific study, I believe highly logical young forces are “must have” for a rapid growing high tech nation. In short, it can’t be experience that contribute to a logical thinking.

Think about the people who invent the new tech: GPS, accelerometer, wireless network, Bluetooth, computer chip, computer software, all of them require a lot of logical thinking but not a lot of experience, which required their logical brains to think and solve/tackle problems.

And yup I’m calling this problem solving ability is a biggest gift but also a biggest mistake, because it make us foolishly believe logic is perfect and can’t be wrong, but there is occasion it can be wrong which is proven once again by Newton Isaac, he may can solve all the scientific problem but he can never solve how a scam work.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2020, 01:54:53 AM

Think about the people who invent the new tech: GPS, accelerometer, wireless network, Bluetooth, computer chip, computer software, all of them require a lot of logical thinking but not a lot of experience, which required their logical brains to think and solve/tackle problems.

Using different terms I could explain how inventors rely on experience (electrical laws/IDEs/language) more than logic, but I think we are both arguing the same thing using different POVs.

Logic designed the Starship.
Experience will make it work. 

Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Broly46 (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 02:06:39 AM

Using different terms I could explain how inventors rely on experience (electrical laws/IDEs/language) more than logic, but I think we are both arguing the same thing using different POVs.

Logic designed the Starship.
Experience will make it work. 

Smiley

That’s it, take another example, I think this one is the reason drive me to open this thread:

In short, when we think we can change this world to better and fix all social and economic problems by improving logical skills, by advocating STEM in education, and believe it might be sustainable and won’t face another crisis like the past time, we failed to realise, we eventually come to a point, a point of futile effort, because it’s the god wills that want to purge this world who try to get into utopia by being 100% logical thinking, trying to fix all social and economic problem, hence we have yet another crisis once again despite we try by being technologically advanced to a point every nation is highly logical thinkers still we faced yet another crisis, because we thought logical is gonna 100% work and won’t failed and faced another crisis again, but nope, we may have over confidence, because to turn to a world of utopia, it’s not as simple as A+B=C. It’s a double edge sword, and the odd of getting hurt by manoeuvring this dangerous sword is landslide high, can we see the result today? Yes it’s the covid, is it what we deserve when we try? Opinion?

Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 08:19:34 AM

I do not think the brain is the problem because its only a tool that allow you to process the informations around you  but it does not mean that the conclusion you reach after proccessing them is true  because the truth depands on
how each individual think about a certain subject and the main problem for people diffrences is that everyone think he is the right one.
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2133

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2020, 08:23:21 AM

Perhaps we have to define "logical brain" and "logic" first before making such a claim.
Logic can be a broad term, not only about mathematics. And there are many aspects of someone's IQ.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Broly46 (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 10:28:03 AM

I do not think the brain is the problem because its only a tool that allow you to process the informations around you  but it does not mean that the conclusion you reach after proccessing them is true  because the truth depands on
how each individual think about a certain subject and the main problem for people diffrences is that everyone think he is the right one.
Yes, this a stupid thread, it is not really make sense or is it a right or a wrong, it’s a both right and wrong it’s pointless thread to debate it has a one side, nope it has none.

The point is as Vod point out, how can a perfectly logical thinking bitcoiner willingly to send one btc and getting two back even though everybody keep telling them it’s a scam they shouldn’t send it at all cost,

A : you send one BTC
B : they send you back twice the BTC
C : you get two BTC
Hence A+B=C make logical sense to them, they think doing both A and B (A+B) they get the result of C, without failed.

their logical brain must have totally toasted, and more and more people are getting scammed on the emails phishing, calls, loans, there won’t be a stop to these complete non sense.

The ironic, because their logical brain is overwhelmed by the strong believe A+B=C and they blindly send it without even thinking further with their other brain that’s more scam resistance. In this case their logical brain is a biggest mistake and making BIG mistake foolishly.

=====

Perhaps we have to define "logical brain" and "logic" first before making such a claim.
Logic can be a broad term, not only about mathematics. And there are many aspects of someone's IQ.

I check the list, it’s without doubt an extension of read write and listen which is basically logical skills that required logical brain, the same on electronic computing, the logical core of the cpu process reading writing and listening strictly but never emotion.

Logic in computing, and, or, nor, xor, a combination of this logic is crucial to tackle many computing problem, binary computing system such as the cpu we used today is one of the logic processor, we called it logical core in task manager, yes the definition is correct, logic is a problem solving ability, logic contribute to create new invention, we use logic in computer to create new breakthrough software, from textpad, to bmp, to polygon, to artificial intelligence today, without logic it can’t be happening, and cpu is created by human being too, with logic thinking, it’s impossible people create computer based on experience.

Yes, it must be the logical part of the brain that make it happen, how did Isaac Newton discover gravity when the rest of the world do not know there is gravity because they thought bird can fly on air from their experience which contradict with the gravitational theory, and Issac Newton prove it with logical study later, and then we have logical equation like A+B=C, for Newton Issac, his logical equation is velocity, acceleration, gravitational force, his Newton law of gravity/motion.

Back to the title, logical thinking is great it create a lot of miracle and turn a lot of impossible to possible, and solve a lot of difficult life problem, it’s a greatest gifts entitled, but it can also be a greatest mistake, it’s not a 100% foolproof ability.

More example why logical thinking can be false.
1. Once upon a time, many highly regarded scientists think Moore’s law will double the computing power every 8 years, and it quickly revise to 4 years, and today nobody know whether Moore’s law is still relevant.
2. People think internet won’t replace brick and mortar because A+B=C, internet was a vapourware, today it’s all changed, logical is flawed once again.
3. Rocket science is not A+B=C, because gravity changes from each altitude level it ascend thus contradict with Newton’s law of gravity and motion, it’s impossible to design a working rocket with a logical thinking. (Talk about failed rocket launching attempt.)
4. What’s the internet black hole? There is no way to explain it with logic even though it’s all about logic (off and on) (0 and 1) on its design.

Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 10:59:40 AM

I agree, geniuses in one area usually lack behind in other areas. Being blessed with a great mind is definitely a good thing, but creates a lot of other problems. I remember a very smart kid from my school. He managed to jump two classes during his school time and was much younger than the other kids. It was very hard to talk to other people, his social skills must be very lacking compared to his classmates.

▄██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀░
███████████▀▄░█
██████████░███░
███████▀▀░▀▀█▀▀
█████▀░░░░░░░▀▄
█████░░░░░░░░░█
█████▄░░░░░░░▄▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄███
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
████████████▀██
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████░░░░░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄░░░░▄▄▄░
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
██████████▀▀▀▀▀
███████▀░▀█▄░░░
██████░░░░░█▄░▄
█████░░▄▄▄▄▄██▀
█████▀▀▀░░░░▄█▄
█████░░░▄▄█▀▀░█
██████▄█▀▀░░░░▀
███████▄▄░░░░░░
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████░████████████
████████████▀▄████████████
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
████░░░██░██░░░░█░░░░░████
████░░░▄▄▀▄▄░░▀▀▄▀▀░░░████
████▄░░▀▀░▀▀░░░░▀░░░░▄████
█████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████▀

The Avatars: (Pick one)
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2020, 11:41:19 AM

emotion is actually supported and driven by higher forces (fanatic spiritualists think so)

and logic is often experience based. it needs behaviors of the past to unlimitedly repeat to stay consistent

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2020, 03:39:03 PM

When you are emotional, you don't think, you react.

We use reason and logic to detect falsehoods, make sense of the complex world around us, and in the end, help us survive in this
dog-eats-dog world.

Most emotions are counterproductive, probably an evolutionary side-effect of a complex brain.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 11:33:57 PM

Logical brain is ...
...As you describe it, NOT some thing that would pass the Turing test.
Broly46 (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 05:59:56 AM

When you are emotional, you don't think, you react.

We use reason and logic to detect falsehoods, make sense of the complex world around us, and in the end, help us survive in this
dog-eats-dog world.

Most emotions are counterproductive, probably an evolutionary side-effect of a complex brain.

The last line is to emphasise my take on self improvement effort

By being self aware of the pros and cons, I know brains is not perfect as perceived by many,

Being counterproductive, I’m sure it’s to balancing out the cons of the said counterpart. Most of the time, emotion, fear/happy/brave/sad is required to survive the harsh condition.

Is it true we never think based on emotion? My take is emotion is pre-constructed on daily basis and come to effective use when the time best suit, that’s mean the emotion does the thinking beforehand it’s needed, while logic is doing it on real-time.

Neurone the smallest unit of brain cell connecting each day and forming the emotion intelligent. Neurone also connecting each synapse to forming logic gates, for logical brain. The distinctive type of connection on synapse distinguish how the brain function (kinda like and, or, nor, xor, nand. cpu chip connecting transistors on a way that oppose to memory chip connecting transistors).

Contradict to popular belief, logical brain may not do its job on detecting scam, logical brain does instead equal scam to A+B=C and skipping the counterproductive step, it’s where I want to blame logical brain is an error/ a mistake/a disaster, oftentimes it’s a greatest one mistake, the one mistake that’s too big and it’s fatality. A financial scam can totally destroy a one seemingly perfect smartest person such as Isaac Newton, I wouldn’t call it a small mistake, it’s one grave mistake. Logical brain not only is greatest gift, it is also a deadly mistake.

=====

Logical brain is ...
...As you describe it, NOT some thing that would pass the Turing test.

I get your point, logical brain is not something that is Turing Complete

Definition
Turing Complete refers to a machine that, given enough time and memory along with the necessary instructions, can solve any computational problem, no matter how complex.

Note:
Any Computational problem =/= all type of real life problem.
Note:
Any Complex computational problem =/= all type of complex real life problem

Alan Turing definition does make logical sense strictly on Computing environment. But for some instance, especially ridiculous problem such as scams, I wonder his theory can be Turing Complete. Yes Turing Complete refer to solving all sort of Logical problem strictly, it never mentions about anything outside it.

Turing Complete = Any computational problem

Any Turing test = any computational test

This might be another example of 100% logical thinking individual who strictly believe logical thinking is foolproof, and they’re easy prey to all sort of crypto scams.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 08:01:15 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2020, 08:16:31 AM by Spendulus

This might be another example of 100% logical thinking individual who strictly believe logical thinking is foolproof, and they’re easy prey to all sort of crypto scams.

Turing Complete is not the "Turing test."

Here it is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turing_test

Turing proposed that a human evaluator would judge natural language conversations between a human and a machine designed to generate human-like responses. The evaluator would be aware that one of the two partners in conversation is a machine, and all participants would be separated from one another. The conversation would be limited to a text-only channel such as a computer keyboard and screen so the result would not depend on the machine's ability to render words as speech.[3] If the evaluator cannot reliably tell the machine from the human, the machine is said to have passed the test.
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2133

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2020, 05:18:34 PM

electronic computing, the logical core of the cpu process reading writing and listening strictly but never emotion.
Logic in computing, and, or, nor, xor, a combination of this logic is crucial to tackle many computing problem, binary computing system such as the cpu we used today is one of the logic processor, we called it logical core in task manager, yes the definition is correct, logic is a problem solving ability, logic contribute to create new invention, we use logic in computer to create new breakthrough software, from textpad, to bmp, to polygon, to artificial intelligence today, without logic it can’t be happening, and cpu is created by human being too, with logic thinking, it’s impossible people create computer based on experience.
I think you gave too much score to the (logic component of) CPU. Many systems don't need fancy decision-making chips. For example, a simple automatic faucet system needs to close the faucet after the container full. It needs three main components:
* A sensor (and ADC)
* A logical (decision making) unit
* An actuator (and DAC)

You see here, everything is important, and I'd argue I'd need more money spend on the sensor and actuator. If the sensor fails to detect the water level accurately, or if the actuator fails to shut down the faucet, the system is garbage.

Humans also need to interpret the stimulus, and how they perceive the environment will determine how they view the world. People also need to act based on the given stimulus, and how they act will determine their success. In my previous IQ test link, it has sensing/perceiving tests and some motoric tests. My point is, logic is a subset of intelligence, along with arithmetic, vocabulary, etc.

If the debate is about intelligence as the biggest asset, then I'd agree. I'm not saying that the emotion part is useless though, just less useful.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2380
Merit: 251

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 02:21:22 PM

If our brain doesn't have logical thinking ability then most of the actions cannot be performed by humans then eventually they might become another living species in this world but that logic makes us superior. And yes logical brain is the reason why we are getting manipulated and become slave for owners forever.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Broly46 (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 02:05:08 PM

Turing Complete is not the "Turing test."

Here it is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turing_test

Turing proposed that a human evaluator would judge natural language conversations between a human and a machine designed to generate human-like responses. The evaluator would be aware that one of the two partners in conversation is a machine, and all participants would be separated from one another. The conversation would be limited to a text-only channel such as a computer keyboard and screen so the result would not depend on the machine's ability to render words as speech.[3] If the evaluator cannot reliably tell the machine from the human, the machine is said to have passed the test.

===
The Turing test is kinda broad, it has a lot of examples, and it’s difficult to come to a conclusion to form a definition on it in plain text such as Turing Complete.

In my limited knowledge, I will conclude it to be type of computational test that Alan Turing conducted, I would like to set it as

Turing test = Alan Turing conducted computational test

Any Turing test = Any computational test conducted by Alan Turing.

If my perception is correct, then it’s safe to assume they’re still constrained by the computing limitation, anything outside of that is not under Alan Turing supervision on his Turing test.

The Turing test is kinda massive test, I barely just skimp through it, it’s safe to say Turing test doesn’t include potential scam test, because computer isn’t so advance back in the day, for a computer to even possible to detect scam it has to go through a lot of deep learning and huge data base and still may not guarantee the effectiveness. Yes I’m assuming scam detection algorithm would be very computational heavy task to run on simple logical computer, and even with super computer today it’s still a challenge to detect online scam simply by computer, that many scam email easily slipped through  junk mail filter, the effort is there but far from complete.
===

electronic computing, the logical core of the cpu process reading writing and listening strictly but never emotion.
I think you gave too much score to the (logic component of) CPU. Many systems don't need fancy decision-making chips. For example, a simple automatic faucet system needs to close the faucet after the container full. It needs three main components:
* A sensor (and ADC)
* A logical (decision making) unit
* An actuator (and DAC)

You see here, everything is important, and I'd argue I'd need more money spend on the sensor and actuator. If the sensor fails to detect the water level accurately, or if the actuator fails to shut down the faucet, the system is garbage.

Humans also need to interpret the stimulus, and how they perceive the environment will determine how they view the world. People also need to act based on the given stimulus, and how they act will determine their success. In my previous IQ test link, it has sensing/perceiving tests and some motoric tests. My point is, logic is a subset of intelligence, along with arithmetic, vocabulary, etc.

If the debate is about intelligence as the biggest asset, then I'd agree. I'm not saying that the emotion part is useless though, just less useful.

===

Criticism is always welcomed, yes, I try to be as conservative as possible when giving credit to both CPU and a living counterpart, not trying to be exaggerating but it’s a reality computer is much superior on a lot of aspect, for read write and listen speed computer can outperform a typical human easily by a factor of 100-1000x, except some tests that conducted on super brain celeb show that clearly show human can beat computer too on certain test on speed.

Generally a typical computer can do a lot more, be it on household chore to calculation to personal assist to industrial output, on any repetitive, computer would surely excel.

I think nobody would contest against what computer can’t do but human can do, there is literally none.

However stick to the topic, logical brain is greatest gift and greatest mistake.

===

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: