Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:46:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining from Home  (Read 537 times)
dvdjohn

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 07:42:56 AM

i wanted to mine eth too ,i have an old gaming pc with 1 nvidia 1070. But after reading this topic the idea looks like complete waste of time   Angry
What? You can mine with gtx1070, it will make sense if you have free electricity but if you don't it's still good, presently you can earn up to 5$ mining Pegascoin with a single gtx1070, how is that a waste of time? Pegascoin is a new altcoin that use Ethash Algorithm just like ETHEREUM, right now it's very profitable
There is a problem here, Pegascoin is the most profitable right now but there is no volume, the coin is only listed on BTC-Alpha and the whole volume is under 200$, it's a complete waste of timing mining this type of coin because no one is buying it, I don't advice mining a coin that has no volume or not trading yet
Even domt try to mine this coin. With mining ETH you`ll get some money, and mining different "pegascoins" you`ll get nothing except waste of time. It worked in 2017, nowadays unknown coins remains unknown.

ok guys thank you for advices. I will try to mine Eth..
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: