Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:29:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get VIP Signals?  (Read 627 times)
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 08:20:24 AM

I will advise you to stop looking for any VIP signal before you end up creating another post explaining how you are scammed by some people. No signal is 100% correct. It is just like some people that will be looking all over the internet for a fixed matches. If those that are regarded of VIP signal providers are so sure of their signals, they would have sold all they have and trade it on the coin they are providing a signal about. I have also experienced similar thing in the past when I still know little about how crypto trading works. Sometime you discovered that you are being used as a bait. They give you signal, you follow it and discovered you are buying at the peak price when they already bought before giving out the signal. A word is enough for the wise one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 10:54:09 AM

Guys, whoever recommends here some signal/alert/etc. groups and even writes names or numbers, I can assure you - they are all scams!

So to save time of other members, don't check any. There's no single legit group on this planet that does that and actually benefits someone! Irrespective of the subject - crypto, stocks, FOREX, or something else - this thing DOES NOT EXIST in the world. So if one of the readers falls into one of those traps or scams, well, - it's natural selection. You have been warned!
Not really, 95% any signal grup are scam, but 5% of them are legit. I, myself, even joined in a telegram signal group and after joined less than 1 year, the signal turned my investment to 20x times higher or 2000% profit. You need to DYOR before trusting any signal which given for you, if you think it's worth to try and reasonable, give it a try.
wow grats but you must be lucky that time and how many members they have before you joined them ,

you can be on the early birds thats why you earn but if your late comer and the member of the group is already huge you can lost and one last thing , is that a premium or paid group you have joined ?

because free and non free can also give unequal results . every traders wants to earn like you but not all are lucky or good at dtor ( doing their own research )
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2020, 12:28:08 PM

True, but I cannot help but wonder why they do not make even the quickest research they can about it? Even a quick research will reveal that those groups are either scams, pump and dump groups or just a trader unable to obtain profits and that wants to use his small knowledge to get some money, in any case the chances of obtaining any profits are very close to zero, and if that is the case they may as well learn how to trade by themselves, that way even if you lose at least you learned something.
Quick research is easy for you to say who has been in the market for sometime and is old enough to know it's importance in this sector. But for those who are lookin for getting rich quick or even consider bitcoin as a method to make millions out of nothing, they are the prime targets of such groups.

Newbies here can get easily fooled in buying memberships for such sites. They never check nor do any background analysis is what they are putting money into. Often these are older generation people who haven't been into tech related stuff but want to venture into crypto.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x