Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:45:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Altcoin Safe for Investment  (Read 17872 times)
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1150

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 07:25:50 PM

I'm sure the OP has known a lot of suggestion from users so far. But to this day the OP has not responded to a single user post which has answered its question and may never have answered. As always, all answers and suggestions should not be considered investment advice until the OP is absolutely certain of the suitable altcoin choice for him.

There is no safest way to go without risk for any type of investment, especially in the crypto space. I believe all investor and trader are aware of this risk and they should weigh all possible worst consequences. Both OP and other users should be aware that investing and trading crypto is a high-risk activity.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZaraCB

Activity: 333
Merit: 105

www.cd3d.app

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2020, 02:06:11 PM

Is Altcoin Safe for Investment?
Why not? If it weren't safe to invest in altcoin, no one would ever invest here. However, you must choose the top altcoin. You need to know when to buy coins and when to sell coins. If you have this knowledge, you can invest in altcoin.
bison

Activity: 778
Merit: 100

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 02:16:51 PM

Why not? If it weren't safe to invest in altcoin, no one would ever invest here. However, you must choose the top altcoin. You need to know when to buy coins and when to sell coins. If you have this knowledge, you can invest in altcoin.
You're right, but the thing to note is that this market is completely a trap for those who are new to the crypto market. but in every trap, there are loopholes that we can exploit. it all depends on how we respond to the market and each altcoin we choose. If you're still unsure, I recommend avoiding new altcoin projects. focus more on the top market altcoins that already have high trading volume.

Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 03:34:23 PM

we pick correct altcoin it will safe our money and evenmore could give good return. when we talk about altcoin its not enough to represent major coins such as ethereum ,binance, ripple and etc. but we also talk about altcoin that come from new project no matter its good or bad projects. so altcoin safe or not it depend on our way picking altcoin ,did we got best altcoin or maybe worst altcoin.
GelatikKembar

Activity: 854

The OGz Club

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 03:43:16 PM

You're right, but the thing to note is that this market is completely a trap for those who are new to the crypto market. but in every trap, there are loopholes that we can exploit. it all depends on how we respond to the market and each altcoin we choose. If you're still unsure, I recommend avoiding new altcoin projects. focus more on the top market altcoins that already have high trading volume.
For those who are new to the crypto market it would be better if they learn about anything related to the crypto market and it takes patience to understand about it,
and there is another note that here many scammers are always lurking around us so be careful

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 04:40:13 PM

Many projects are coming since 2018. Whose maximum is scamming. Currently, many good projects are coming in 2020.  Before investing in a project, you need to check whether the project is real or not. They need to be well invested in Whitepaper, Roadmap, Website etc.
true as you say because all types of investment nowadays certainly have a risk of fraud, be it real world investment or crypto investment, that's why we need basic knowledge about how to choose a good investment right now so that at least we don't get caught up in fraudulent investments, Nowadays, there are many fraudulent investment modes that are used by scammers to trap investors and traders who want large profits in an investment.

Rimon365

Activity: 623

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2020, 05:46:25 PM

All altcoin are not safe for investment. Because many coin are scam and not secure to investment. But I think top 30 coin are safe for investment. ETH, BNB, EOS, XLM,XRP & TRX are best option for investment.

Reb Klimrod

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 06:33:08 PM

we pick correct altcoin it will safe our money and evenmore could give good return. when we talk about altcoin its not enough to represent major coins such as ethereum ,binance, ripple and etc. but we also talk about altcoin that come from new project no matter its good or bad projects. so altcoin safe or not it depend on our way picking altcoin ,did we got best altcoin or maybe worst altcoin.
Choosing the right altcoin is not so important. It is much more important to get out of it. This is what will save your money)

reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2020, 07:15:20 PM

The safest investment is, of course, choose top altcoins, forget about ICO and choose IEO that are carried out on top exchanges like binance because the top markets will not be arbitrary in choosing projects

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 04:10:11 PM

The safest investment is, of course, choose top altcoins, forget about ICO and choose IEO that are carried out on top exchanges like binance because the top markets will not be arbitrary in choosing projects
for top altcoins, I think it is safe, however, we don't know the progress in terms of price. however, the only big risk is with new altcoins. there are quite a few new altcoins that only shine at the start of the project, but fade away for just a few moments. however, it all depends on the type of altcoin you choose.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2002
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 04:20:47 PM

Many projects are coming since 2018. Whose maximum is scamming. Currently, many good projects are coming in 2020.  Before investing in a project, you need to check whether the project is real or not. They need to be well invested in Whitepaper, Roadmap, Website etc.
Both the 2018 and 2020 projects are almost same in my honest opinion becasue ICOs from 2018 scammed gullible investors out of their funds and then the 2020 Defi's has be scamming gullible investors of their hard earned money too which is why i consider them same. In totality am not condemning the altcoins becasue some of these altcoins gave me some good huge profit during the ICOs and in this Defi's errand. Make the best choice from the top altcoins should be safer while dealing with altcoin investment.   

ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 04:24:33 PM

There's no words such safe inside crypto market, but you've got better chance if you use top alts just not to stop there, keep trying to learn

more about the project that you are aiming to invest your money, it's hard to know what's future will bring to your investment both risk and gains

are there you just need to work harder and aim for better success.
Marble777

Activity: 736
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 04:35:22 PM

no one can guarantee that investing in crypto or altcoin is safe from the risk of loss. Crypto prices are highly volatile and can change at any time. As an investor you must be able to manage finances well, be confident, invest not just one coin, do in-depth research and always be ready for every decision you make.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
oprahwindfury

Activity: 568
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 06:19:41 PM

there is no way to do that since quite a lot of them are either pump and dump coins or they simply take away all your funds via scam, having said that, you can Invest in altcoins that have been in the market for some years now and whose network is good and constantly improving, like Ethereum for example; but if you want to make ROI from new projects and tokens and their hype, you'll most likely be falling into the same scam trap most of the time, remember to always DYOR first before investing in any cryptocurrency.

bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1177

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 07:35:26 PM

All altcoin are not safe for investment. Because many coin are scam and not secure to investment. But I think top 30 coin are safe for investment. ETH, BNB, EOS, XLM,XRP & TRX are best option for investment.

I think you havent noticed what happened to Ripple this week and havent read the news. There was a strong punch from SEC on Ripples reputation. There is even a possibility its price will continue falling down.
Eos also looks questionable. This altcoin also had lost greatly in price. And looking on how everything grows since November, take a look on EOS price as it is the same as it was in March 2020 (the time when Bitcoin was on the historical bottom on 2020). I would not recommend buying EOS.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 07:42:38 PM

I know some of these these Anonymous projects have been successful but personally I don't invest into them, if you want my money, show your face. I have read some posts people talking about Satoshi, Satoshi never ask for money before launching Bitcoin. Also look for projects which are backed by Big names in the space, when you see projects backed by the Big VCs and you like the idea invest, these people won't want their investment to go to Zero

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 05:33:42 AM

In any case, the cryptocurrency market is still not abandoning altcoins, at least the highest rated altcoins on the market. I believe that today is a fairly good environment for investments in the top-rated altcoins, as they should follow Bitcoin anyway, as in previous years. But considering the CES lawsuit against Ripple, users need to be wary of this coin.

although bitcoin is able to increase rapidly at a very fantastic price, altcoins are not worth it, altcoins are still an alternative for investment which is quite profitable because currently altcoins are left behind with bitcoin speeds that are increasing rapidly so altcoins are unable to keep up with the usual ones. simultaneously.

Although altcoins are too late to move, they are now starting to be able to follow the bitcoin movement, hopefully they will be able to continue and catch up with what has been done for a while.
I believe that next year there will be a lot of ATH happening by top-ranking altcoins.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 05:42:43 AM

Exactly, we should always check whether the project is reliable or not because, in the beginning, it is not a good deal for investments in the project. So we should wait for the development activity and whether they are following their Whitepaper and it will easily help the coin to increase its price easily.

coiner-88

Activity: 537
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 05:47:21 AM

They have all picked up a gigantic gradual addition over the most recent couple of days. With this upswing, there is a high chance that they will keep on going up. So its never past the point where it is possible to get them. On the off chance that you have gotten some significant venture when the revision was occurring and I surmise you have brought in nice cash from that point.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
JackieAinsley

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 08:28:48 AM

I know some of these these Anonymous projects have been successful but personally I don't invest into them, if you want my money, show your face. I have read some posts people talking about Satoshi, Satoshi never ask for money before launching Bitcoin. Also look for projects which are backed by Big names in the space, when you see projects backed by the Big VCs and you like the idea invest, these people won't want their investment to go to Zero

I agree that very important to know who is standing behind the project.
But it is very important to know what have already been done.
For example there are the projects that help to make the environment clean and help local communities to keep the earth clean and not polluted.
Here some information about such projects https://moss.earth/blog
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: