Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:08:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Altcoin Safe for Investment  (Read 17872 times)
lozovenkop

Activity: 238
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 08:01:44 PM

Exchange platform coin is most safety for your investing like BNB, HT, KCS and many other exchange coin could be recommended if you wanna invest, now have any popular coin pancake swap and price pump every time, you can buy this coin and see few weeks later will price pump again or not. I am watching with this coin when have lower price during 0.7$ and now back above $12.

I think exchange tokens really have a lot of potential,
but now I would not go investing to bnb, too much hype around him, it is better to wait for the drawdown and buy there already

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 08:46:23 PM

do not only think about profit if you want to be a good investors,
but you should think about how to manage the risk, because its better than if we only think about how much profit we can get from our investments mate, because all kind of investments opportunity is risky

chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 08:49:55 PM

I think investing in altcoins is very effective because in it the value value of each amount varies greatly, sometimes up and sometimes down. so how do we use it very wisely.
I think it depends on the kind of altcoin, there good altcoin and there are also altcoin that is not good for investment, we need to be careful on investing, because there are so many scam now a days that can really give us stress. If i am going to invest i would prefer to choose altcoin that is already trusted one example is the Ethereum.

cfif

Activity: 1442
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 09:43:03 PM

I dont trus to any altcoin. Altcoins its a huge risks markets whose active could be burned. Crypto deals with big risks think about it, but much risks is a altcoins. Bitcoin is stays stability to other one coins.
Kashture

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 12:10:41 AM

I think investing in altcoins is very effective because in it the value value of each amount varies greatly, sometimes up and sometimes down. so how do we use it very wisely.
I think it depends on the kind of altcoin, there good altcoin and there are also altcoin that is not good for investment, we need to be careful on investing, because there are so many scam now a days that can really give us stress. If i am going to invest i would prefer to choose altcoin that is already trusted one example is the Ethereum.
Traders should really be very careful while investing in crypto but I find out that there are a lot of time-trusted alts (apart from Ethereum, of course) you can invest in with no hesitation. Among them are Litecoin (LTC), Binance coin (BNB), Polcadot (DOT), Stellar (XLM), Monero (XMR) and even this cute-meme-crypto Dogecoin (DOGE). 
budi12

Activity: 262
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 07:17:18 PM

In now days too much Altcoin Project are Launching one by one and all of them claim that invest in his project because we will be successful in upcoming days but in the end they run away and make a scam. They don't woory about people fund and stole them.
So how we can trust on altcoin to give us profit after investment. Because most of them become Scam and Scam. All of them has one Aim how to stole too much fund .
So how we make altcoin investment safe ?

Many of the launched altcoin names are on various exchange markets today that you can invest the money you have. but to invest you better look for altcoin names that already have public trust such as Doge, Stellar, Riple, Ethereum and several other alcoints that already have the trust and resilience in various exchange markets. This is a better step if you want to invest than you are investing in a newly launched altcoin that is feared it will experience a scam in the future.
Oneandpure

Activity: 2030
Merit: 306

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 06:16:04 AM

I only take focus with bigger altcoin for investing because I wanna get less risk when coin have going down but still any chance back to higher price, maybe many way how to keep profit with altcoin in long or short term but depend with altcoin we hold. Some time small coin could be pump above 100% but later dump without when back to higher price again, almost many coins when dump hard back to higher price and keep going down always.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Mr.sprin

Activity: 1414
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 06:38:25 AM

I recommend the top 10 alcoins for your future infestation. Don't choose an alcoin that lasts in price only while now many new alcoins are appearing and be aware of future infestations.
ancafe

Activity: 1610
Merit: 692

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 06:42:14 AM

I dont trus to any altcoin. Altcoins its a huge risks markets whose active could be burned. Crypto deals with big risks think about it, but much risks is a altcoins. Bitcoin is stays stability to other one coins.
yaps, bitcoin is currently the main choice for investment, it's just that, right now I feel bitcoin is beyond my reach. thinking about buying in small quantities, I don't think the profit will be too much. although many altcoins are not trustworthy, I still believe in the potential for popular altcoins to be ranked at the top. So, I still choose to look for altcoins that are still within my reach. I'm pretty sure that picking up the popular altcoins is still very safe for now.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 06:54:16 PM

It's depends on you. If you are new to this market. I would say stick with bitcoin or high volume or top 10-20 altcoins. Cause low volume altcoins are highly volatile. But if you know this market and know when and where to invest then it's absolutely fine  you can put your money anywhere.

tycsols

Activity: 812

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 07:46:09 PM

In now days too much Altcoin Project are Launching one by one and all of them claim that invest in his project because we will be successful in upcoming days but in the end they run away and make a scam. They don't woory about people fund and stole them.
So how we can trust on altcoin to give us profit after investment. Because most of them become Scam and Scam. All of them has one Aim how to stole too much fund .
So how we make altcoin investment safe ?
Do not invest in mew projects now because we are into the bull market so all you need to do is buy some good coins and hold and you will see that in few months the profit will be multiple times of your investment, at the moment the alts im liking are trx, ada, xlm, bnb, dot.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 11:44:03 PM

I recommend the top 10 alcoins for your future infestation. Don't choose an alcoin that lasts in price only while now many new alcoins are appearing and be aware of future infestations.
Altcoins in the top 10 are the best place for beginners, because a beginner should not play on coins that have hype while it is a big risk. So my advice is that playing in the top 10 will be safer for a period of time
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 11:57:37 PM

for the current situation, altcoin prices are honestly still very cheap, of course this will make altcoins a safe place for investment, it's just that high bitcoin prices make altcoins volatile, if there is a dump in bitcoin, of course, altcoin prices will also experience a dump. so do TA and analyze first before buying it.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
kzel2226

Activity: 868
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 01:38:51 AM

for me yes ill resign on my job when iwas invest on holo chain eos etc ill gain financial need every day . but the risk i so high like now the entry of alts is so very risk beacause the entry is high value.
but still for me alts is good for investment but you need to search or research about the project before you in .

◆▬▬▬◆Adonx.one◆▬▬▬◆
◆▬▬◆▬▬◆A New Exchange Era◆▬▬◆▬▬◆
◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆BUY NOW!◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆
Oneandpure

Activity: 2030
Merit: 306

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 03:38:55 PM

You try bigger risk when resign from your job and keep focus with bitcoin and altcoin investment, I know when we are have power for manage when have to work or not is make us free, how ever we can't prediction when some coin pump to higher or lower price, many chance when we still with working always miss chance for buying bitcoin or altcoin on lower price, but if we have free time every day we can control when have to buy or sell.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
MUHAMMAD NUR AMANAH

Activity: 285

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 04:17:01 PM

All investments are definitely risky. that may depend on us, and right now for the less seasoned ones, it's probably best not to be because the market is at its peak, the top COINS are not risky. but it's obvious that the price of following the bitcoin up is not a risk Which is too big and actually if we want to invest in altcoin only the top one might not have much effect on the losses I personally prefer bounty hunter the risk of getting the scam and probably a lot more but we don't get the damage from our personal money and bounty hunter will take a little while

[url = https: //www.exip.live/] EXIP PROJECT [/ url]
Domain Terdesentralisasi & Layanan domain level teratas tempat domain dan TLD Anda diidentifikasi oleh NFT
──────── [ url = https: //exip.live/white-paper] [color = # 101845] [color = green] Whitepaper [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https: //twitter.com/ExipOfficial] [color = # 101845] [color = blue] Twitter [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https: //t.me/exipofficial] [color = brown] Telegram [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https://www.facebook.com/exipproject/]Facebook[/url] ⬝ [url = https: //medium.com/@exip] [color = # 101845] [color = teal] Medium [/ color] [/ url] ─────── [/ center]
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 04:27:47 PM

You try bigger risk when resign from your job and keep focus with bitcoin and altcoin investment, I know when we are have power for manage when have to work or not is make us free, how ever we can't prediction when some coin pump to higher or lower price, many chance when we still with working always miss chance for buying bitcoin or altcoin on lower price, but if we have free time every day we can control when have to buy or sell.
If all he is thinking about is investing and chooses to quit his job I think it is a risky choice. Of course, he knows bitcoin investing and some altcoins are better in the long run. but I believe he also needs money for his needs. unless he becomes a day trader looking to profit from the day trades he does.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
LostConfidence243

Activity: 129

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 11:40:26 AM

I don't think so, because a few types of coins are real, and maximum coins have many problems, such as difficult to sale, difficult to convert from coins to money. Personally, I just believe in real cash. Honestly,

Bitcoin Seller

Activity: 567
Merit: 148

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 04:41:22 PM

for the current situation, altcoin prices are honestly still very cheap, of course this will make altcoins a safe place for investment, it's just that high bitcoin prices make altcoins volatile, if there is a dump in bitcoin, of course, altcoin prices will also experience a dump. so do TA and analyze first before buying it.

Altcoins are best used only for speculation in order to earn the same bitcoin or fiat. If you are a beginner, your altcoin hold time should be short. You need to understand one simple truth of the crypto market: Bitcoin is the basis of the entire crypto world.

But investing can only be done with an understanding of the market, the ability to analyze its behavior and an understanding of how best to invest for a short (or long) term.
heztida3

Activity: 176
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 06:16:23 PM

no real way to do that since a considerable amount of them are either siphon and dump coins or they essentially remove every one of your assets by means of trick, having said that, you can Invest in altcoins that have been on the lookout for certain years now and whose organization is acceptable and continually improving, as Ethereum for instance; however on the off chance that you need to make ROI from new ventures and tokens and their promotion, you'll in all likelihood be falling into a similar trick trap more often than not, recall to consistently DYOR first prior to putting resources into any cryptocurrecy.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: