Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:03:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Altcoin Safe for Investment  (Read 17872 times)
Kiley33

Activity: 168
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 07:15:52 AM

All investments are not absolutely safe. There are many altcoins. Everyone can issue currency. When investing, it depends on whether the project is mature, whether a technical team has been formed, and whether the project team will run away. Don't completely listen to the opinions of others, have a mentality of accepting failure, make appropriate investments, and don't invest all your money in new cryptocurrencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Faiza123

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 10:45:18 AM

Altcoin making a huge influence in crypto world but this is very hard to choose or find a real altcoin in market because daily many shit coins are coming into market and I myself have lost my some investment in some false coins but there is no doubt some altcoins have bright future its totally up to you which coin will you choose but you must read details of a coin before buying.
N2CoinOfficial
Copper Member

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2021, 12:30:37 PM

The Bottom Line. Altcoins are good alternatives to cryptocurrency market investors interested in diversifying their portfolio. But investors should do their research before investing in them. The risks associated with altcoins are similar or, in some cases, greater than those for Bitcoin investing.
lenovop-70

Activity: 1190
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 03:53:47 PM

Do deep research to prevent you from scam project is a must, and dont be rush to buy and make investment, think twice when you decide to make it as long term investment, i am a trader, not hodler, so im entry near big waves come and exit while the waves at the top is my way to take profit.
Regarding OP asking what alts are safe to investment, ill say no alts are safe for it, its depends on what the trend, as example, no one knows what will happened to BNB if the gas price from ERC20 not increase like crazy like couple months last, and Binance make BSC with cheap gas price with BNB as payment, and boom, BNB skyrocket today, that is what i mean alts depend on trend.
Review Master

Activity: 1428
Merit: 275

BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2021, 05:15:04 PM

Altcoin making a huge influence in crypto world but this is very hard to choose or find a real altcoin in market because daily many shit coins are coming into market and I myself have lost my some investment in some false coins but there is no doubt some altcoins have bright future its totally up to you which coin will you choose but you must read details of a coin before buying.

Nowadays, crypto users don't wanna search "how to do perfect TA or FA for altcoins" , but many users are interested to search "which gonna be the next shiba or return 1000x return". Fun fact is that those type of videos are getting huge views all over the video platforms. That's proved that users are still wanna to invest into shitcoins though they know the consequences. But it's true that potential alts are having better future, that's why we need to do our proper research before investing into any alts. Also, we should invest only those amounts which can be afforded to lose whatever happens, IMHO.

▄▄ BITBYTE CRYPTO ▄▄
Be A Crypto Veteran Together
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   TWITTER | TG GROUP | TG CHANNEL | YOUTUBE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
Evgenklm

Activity: 896
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 06:37:27 PM

my answer is no matter how, even the best-looking project can turn out to be a fraud, and as a result, hopes will simply collapse, so it is necessary to selectively approach the choice of the project in which you want to invest and of course have good luck.
SDKmaster

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2021, 02:35:42 PM

During the market downturn, it is necessary to continue to develop and attract the attention of the community to the project. The project should also be useful to society in order to increase the number of users. For example so https://dragonbite.medium.com/ama-recap-dragonbite-special-ido-3949c0939c24

Cryptocurrencies develop in waves and after a wave of growth comes a wave of decline. But usually the fall lasts much longer than the growth, so you need to be prepared for a prolonged fall.

Usually, the fall lasts much longer than the growth. But during the fall, it is very important for the project to continue its development in order to increase confidence in the project and its ecosystem and attract more users to the project.
barabeku

Activity: 568
Merit: 100

umachit.fund

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 11:41:15 AM

I would not say that this is a good tool to keep money, it is rather a tool of speculation, and if you understand correctly which of the coins will be pumped with money. For this reason, I only keep in coins the amount that I am not afraid to lose. Perhaps with enough information, you can become very rich, but the average person is always very risky.

Actually, I can’t agree with you. Some altcoins carry real value, so I  stick to the strategy of choosing some altcoins in the top-100 list on coinmarketcap, and I hodl, and buy more regularly.

Of course, there are some coins that exist only for speculation but definitely not for holding, but it is your decision that must be supported by investigation of this currency.

marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 04:43:36 PM

if basically all coins are safe, it's just that each person keeps their wallets safe.  and the key in investing in my opinion is to buy valuable coins and if the market correction period is still worth it, avoid shitcoins because it will make you lose if you have never played with shitcoins
CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 05:36:00 PM

Nothing is completely safe.
Cryptocurrency itself is very volatile and has huge risks, so if you want to invest your money as safely as possible, be prepared for the fact that by investing in altcoins you can easily lose it, this often happens.
Diversify risks, invest in other markets.

Mr.Scott

Activity: 548
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 05:46:02 PM

Nothing is completely safe.
Cryptocurrency itself is very volatile and has huge risks, so if you want to invest your money as safely as possible, be prepared for the fact that by investing in altcoins you can easily lose it, this often happens.
Diversify risks, invest in other markets.
That's would be great. Diversify tour investment and risks as well. I and we all love cheap crypto, but I planned on buying beer anyway. Running out of money would not be a good solution. Nothing confirm yet we may see more deep. I like to play safe here, and I’m all in on strong. It’s making me good money.
ZAINmalik75

Activity: 1218
Merit: 595

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2021, 06:32:14 PM

Its absolutely right that investment in altcoins is safe but you must keep 1 point mind before investing in altcoins.
And the point is that you will invest in those altcoins which has taken a top position in CoinmarketCap top 10 coins list.
Because these project are real with a strong fundamental which will be give you alot of profit if you buy and hold it .
Because in every bull run they double his price.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2021, 10:59:04 PM

High Risk Yes, in a blink of an eye everything could fall. But likr everyone says anything that fall would rise up again just give it time.
For me investing in crypto, in a long run basis could be profitable when the timing is right for a bearish market
lalabotax

Activity: 1512
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 11:58:41 PM

So how we make altcoin investment safe ?
Just choose trusted altcoins, especially those top 20 altcoins. This is the way to invest in a safer crypto coin. Actually, there is no crypto coin very safe to invest in, but investing in reputable coins is a smart idea. To have a good reputation, a crypto coin should be trustable for a long time, that's why it is recommended to buy old coins. While for a new altcoin, it has a bigger chance to be a scam. I suggest being very careful to buy a new altcoin. If you don't have a good analysis and have a lack of knowledge, better to buy top altcoins only.

zachyboy090118
Copper Member

Activity: 141
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 10:26:39 AM

In now days too much Altcoin Project are Launching one by one and all of them claim that invest in his project because we will be successful in upcoming days but in the end they run away and make a scam. They don't woory about people fund and stole them.
So how we can trust on altcoin to give us profit after investment. Because most of them become Scam and Scam. All of them has one Aim how to stole too much fund .

Yes, youre right encountered so many altcoin which ends to scammed and run away. For me, the secure alts are those exist in the market like btc and eth. Investment is more secure on those alts always we see in the crypto market. We have freedom to chose but its better to make a background check of the alts youre investing and to be safe in scammed.

Rocky993
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 10:40:25 AM

Some projects coinmarketcap day by day new altcoin launched, Don't panic . Those altcoins that are able to explain their situation in a panic situation.Think about investing . It's easy to make your fund become safer and just think about what kind of investment that will offer you less risk.
zachyboy090118
Copper Member

Activity: 141
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 01:14:24 AM

In now days too much Altcoin Project are Launching one by one and all of them claim that invest in his project because we will be successful in upcoming days but in the end they run away and make a scam. They don't woory about people fund and stole them.
So how we can trust on altcoin to give us profit after investment. Because most of them become Scam and Scam. All of them has one Aim how to stole too much fund .

The review of the project is very important whitepaper the people involved in the project if they are real and legitimate. And review the alts they are holding and that alts is msotly legit. Specially those mother coin is safe to invest for your funds. Btc and eth is the most legitimate to invest for me.

EvieLannister

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 02:20:08 AM

Any investment has risks. Not all high risks have high returns. Many, before investing, check whether the project is mature. For some projects, you can't see the problem by looking at the contract address. Look at their community. You can invest in some valuable altcoins and learn to analyze the trend of the coins.
m.rifki

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 05:12:13 AM

There's no doubt that there's a higher risk involved investing in altcoin coupled with the fact that the success of the project is dicey, but not withstanding its important to know that investment in a successful altcoin could be much more lucrative and this goes with the fact that the higher the risk, the greater the reward.

Yes, the risk of investing in a crypto project is directly proportional to the huge profits that come with it, researching and understanding what is in a crypto project is a must, because it will be a guide in monitoring the progress of a crypto project.

Imran232

Activity: 700
Merit: 182

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 09:33:16 AM

If you are unable to buy a whole bitcoin because of its untouchable price. Then altcoin is for your. Now the matter is safe or not. Though when bitcoin comes lots of people also thought is it safe or not against stock market. But its proof its self. Now for your clarification you can do a little bit research to invest any such altcoin. Or the thing is yes It's safe if you are investing in a real or good project. If you don't choose any kind of fake or scam project. Then you can invest any altcoin. Not a financial advice choice is yours. Its my opinion thank you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: