Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:03:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you aware of these Top Five Decentralized Exchanges (DEXEs)?  (Read 156 times)
mirrasel (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2020, 10:43:44 AM

Decentralized exchanges (DEXEs) are getting popularity among the crypto communities. It reduces the risk of theft from hacking of exchanges! With optimized usability, deeper liquidity, and emerging composability, the DEX ecosystem is supposed as strong as ever. Let's see the top five DEXEs-

🚀 Stay with http://bitcurate.com/ to get All-in-one Crypto & DeFi Analytics.
 Cheesy Write a review on Bitcurate and Win USDT: https://joinus.bitcurate.com/Giveaway

Prepared by

Mir Rasel, Digital Lead, Bitcurate
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/mirraselbd
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yogee

Activity: 1540
Merit: 412

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 01:59:37 PM

Anyone who is into ethereum and DeFi probably knows what Uniswap is by now.
I've heard of Kyber and Ox but I never really used them.
I read the name Balancer somewhere but I didn't know it's an exchange. The same with curve finance, I thought it's a lending platform.

Decentralized exchanges (DEXEs) are getting popularity among the crypto communities.
This is only because of the DeFi hype and Uniswap. Dexes have long existed but none of them were able to pull in enough traders.

It reduces the risk of theft from hacking of exchanges! With optimized usability, deeper liquidity, and emerging composability, the DEX ecosystem is supposed as strong as ever. Let's see the top five DEXEs-
The deeper liquidity by Uniswap certainly attracts a lot of token traders but there are many users who don't really understand how it really works for sure. I still read the same issue about Dexes being complicated to use.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pasutinmeur

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 02:42:51 PM

Is 0x a dex? as far as i know, if that was a protocol that has already used by kyber, uniswap, other? was not match the official dex from the 0x project? i have been watching this one since a long time ago and I just see that if this is not a protocol. CMIIW

I'm also a little bit surprised to see that the domination of kyber was going down so much since the uniswap was alive.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 05:40:16 PM

Never heard of balancer but your stats say it's one of the leading DEX. Although DEX is useful but people don't love them so much. I barely use any DEX unless I don't have an option.
Off topic- it seems like you are from Bangladesh. Can you PM me if you are.
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 06:49:51 AM

I will say Uniswap really kept me engaged that I didn't have time to have a look at some of these Dex, but it's all good that they are trying their best as well.
Uniswap keeps growing, topping the charts and gaining more attention and it doesn't look like it is slowing down anytime soon. On one hand it can be said that DeFi contributed a lot to the growth of Uniswap on the other hand, I would say Defi succeeded in bringing more exposure to Uniswap and other decentralized exchanges, hence more growth. Also, it has become important to have Decentralized exchanges with good liquidity and volume, since that's one of the factors that keeps making centralized exchanges more better. That is to say, with more good liquidity and volume, coupled with its secure nature, decentralized exchanges might start taking the lead if all is done accordingly.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
mexite

Activity: 706
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 09:30:37 PM

Uniswap is the first and best among the decentralized exchanges. It has unarguably fueled the DeFi hype by solving the liquidity problem bedevling DEX. Then I will choose Tokenlon, Balancer, 1inch exchange, and Pancake swap. These other exchanges are coming up and trying their best as AMM protocols.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 04:02:24 AM

Uniswap is the first and best among the decentralized exchanges.
It wasn't actually the first dex that have ever existed. There were a lot of them before Uniswap came. It just so happened that Uniswap was launched during the Decentralized Finance projects and it was an advantage for it that the attention took by it.

It has unarguably fueled the DeFi hype by solving the liquidity problem bedevling DEX. Then I will choose Tokenlon, Balancer, 1inch exchange, and Pancake swap. These other exchanges are coming up and trying their best as AMM protocols.
The swap exchanges came but there were also other known swaps that have existed before them. These exchanges or swaps that you have mentioned are not common, I haven't dwelled into any of those and they're quite new to me.

mexite

Activity: 706
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 05:01:24 PM

It wasn't actually the first dex that have ever existed. There were a lot of them before Uniswap came. It just so happened that Uniswap was launched during the Decentralized Finance projects and it was an advantage for it that the attention took by it.

It has unarguably fueled the DeFi hype by solving the liquidity problem bedevling DEX. Then I will choose Tokenlon, Balancer, 1inch exchange, and Pancake swap. These other exchanges are coming up and trying their best as AMM protocols.
The swap exchanges came but there were also other known swaps that have existed before them. These exchanges or swaps that you have mentioned are not common, I haven't dwelled into any of those and they're quite new to me.

You are right that Uniswap isn't the first DEX anyway but I meant to say that it's the first/best among the rest. Prior to Uniswap, I have very well used EtherDelta, ForkDelta, and IDEX. The success of Uniswap AMM model has led to the creation of tens of similar decentralized exchanges.

But it will be apparently difficult to outcompete Uniswap in the DeFi space. It has really supported the DeFi boom.
Cryptomiles1

Activity: 798
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 12:35:06 AM

To me it shows that there are some pure dedication, uniqueness and cooperation within the team members  not because of DeFi. now take a look at Forkdelta aways asked assistance but in Uniswap the team are really buoyant they don't seek for funds elsewhere. Secondly their airdrops was another good strategies to peak and became more popular. Note for each an every individuals that qualified for the drop must claim with gas x total wallet that has been associated with Uni so do you see why i said so?
there are also business oriented experts among the team that drafted very well for the Uniswap exchange.
NoyNmillion

Activity: 13
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 10:00:47 PM

I think its also worth mentioning bancor.network and binanceDEX.org when it comes to DEX'es. Both of the networks provide a very smooth experience. However the assets listed there are limited. Bancors model resembles to Uniswap a lot as the assets are backed by BNT, kind of like the liquidity pools on Uniswap. The BinanceDEX is conveniently accessible through software wallets with wallet.connect function like trustwallet or atomicwallet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: