Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:43:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it over for Binance IEO?  (Read 842 times)
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 08:54:46 AM

The yfi projects took the spotlight even if Binance IEO once became popular for this year. Despite Binance's popularity, the transition was quick for these projects and they've emerged quickly. I also believe that IEO's are not yet dead, I still some bounty projects do it in terms of IEO.
Binance can lie-low on IEOs and focus on some other things if they see the sales are no longer pumping for them.
IEO is far from dead. the decline in volume that occurred in the last few months I'm sure just because the defi trend is quite crazy, after the trend disappears the IEO will return to be the most popular
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 12:01:06 PM

although currently the defi hype still greatly affects cryptocurrency but it is not entirely capable of killing IEO, because currently there are still many IEO projects that are still running on several major exchanges such as Binance, Bittrex, KuCoin, Huobi, CoinBene and liquid, especially binance I think still a target for project developers to sell IEOs and list their tokens there. Of course, there are many advantages of IEOs that may still attract investors, for example, such as: IEOs offer several advantages over ICOs, including the fact that they can be trusted. This is because platforms that offer IEOs do their due diligence by screening any projects that seek to raise funds on their platforms; therefore, investors need not worry about project legitimacy.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2020, 12:47:37 PM

IEO is far from dead. the decline in volume that occurred in the last few months I'm sure just because the defi trend is quite crazy, after the trend disappears the IEO will return to be the most popular
^ it might be like this but the IEO is definitely not going to be interesting anymore, Nowadays people are more confident about investing in long-circulating crypto tokens or coins.

however, IEOs on Binance will continue to be attractive as Binance has the big trust from investors.

NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2020, 03:19:41 PM

^ it might be like this but the IEO is definitely not going to be interesting anymore, Nowadays people are more confident about investing in long-circulating crypto tokens or coins.

however, IEOs on Binance will continue to be attractive as Binance has the big trust from investors.
existing coins look interesting now since cryptocurrency market recovered and even hit new all time high.in few months ago, market trend changing from IEO project to Defi project  and its very felt. IEO platform in many exchanges have less investors and have less projects launched. but now , after we see almost all top coins in cmc rise sharply , perhaps new spirit will come to IEO projects anymore and we see good quality project there .
mrongos

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 03:28:22 PM

The Binance exchange platform will of course always be growing and will never stop and of course this will make more and more people use the Binance exchange to be better than ever.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Festac

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 09:36:16 AM

Since few months now there have been halt on new IEO projects, non from any top exchanges like binance, gate, Okex, and even huobi, I guess that's why many are thinking it's over for IEO but why I think otherwise is quality projects always takes time to build and launch, we are all waiting for new IEO to make good ROI but we never think about how hard it is to build quality projects, the end of 2020 is here but I'm still sure that good IEO projects are coming

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 11:40:24 AM

The thing with IEO on Binance is that investors are sure they are going to make money unlike other exchange, it is just a game of waiting and when you want to cash out. The last two projects did not pump the way some people expected after the launch but has given decent ROI for investors. Binance still has its mojo don't bet against Binance at all

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 03:06:06 PM

I think binance has a strategy for conducting an IEO which depend mostly on the amount of BNB token that a participants holds. However, just like you have said that in the past, you can make up to 10x by participating in IEO launched on the Binance launchpad, but now a lot of people holds more BNB token and most time when the coin get listed, it is being dumped immediately so I believe that it is not about binance IEO getting weaken but there are have been less demand for most of this tokens when they get listed. The same thing applies to some of the DeFi token such as FLM that is being listed on the platform. If you invest on IEO and makes 2x your investment, I think it is still great because hardly will you see any project that will get its token price rise to 2x on most exchanges.
Ryushin

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 03:30:03 PM

I think binance has a strategy for conducting an IEO which depend mostly on the amount of BNB token that a participants holds. However, just like you have said that in the past, you can make up to 10x by participating in IEO launched on the Binance launchpad, but now a lot of people holds more BNB token and most time when the coin get listed, it is being dumped immediately so I believe that it is not about binance IEO getting weaken but there are have been less demand for most of this tokens when they get listed. The same thing applies to some of the DeFi token such as FLM that is being listed on the platform. If you invest on IEO and makes 2x your investment, I think it is still great because hardly will you see any project that will get its token price rise to 2x on most exchanges.
Getting 2x profits from my investment is more than enough for me, I don't know how people can be so greedy, this year on one or two IEO that took place on binance platform brings 2x for investors, so I don't understand why people are making big deal out of it, this doesn't mean it's over for binance IEO, whatever xx you are going to get out of any binance launchpads depends more on the adoption rate of the token so choose wisely

mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 03:30:13 PM

Not every projects are supposed to get succeed even when they are being promoted by most reputed crypto currency exchange so it means the reputation of the exchange still remains however the hype related to IEO may be over now since the beginning of Defi trend which is the most reason why new startups from IEO are not making money.
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 03:40:52 PM

It's not over for binance IEO yet, 2x is not a small profit unless your are a complete greedy human and Axie infinity won't be the last IEO project that will get launched on Binance exchange, the sky is the limit for IEO on top exchanges as they will remain profitable ever
LOL yeah. 2x profit from initial investment is already huge it's like 200% profit within short amount of time. I mean try to invest into those startups or stock. They might give the same profit but the time it took might be few years or even decade.
Saying IEO dying because a project could only make 2x ROI is simply hilarious lol.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 04:03:51 PM

Are we investing in a project to have 10x within weeks? That is where we are missing it, I do normally invest in any project based on the potentials and the ability to sustain, remain relevant for a long time in this ever-competitive blockchain space.  And that definitely is a future plan and not counting on days or weeks of not getting 10x. A get into a project looking years ahead.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: