Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:20:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin "global asset" prediction from Black Rock  (Read 244 times)
BLU (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 08:41:29 AM

Yes, it is a global asset but bankers and many other investment funds managers are hypocrites, they probably started to enter crypto market long time ago but just now started to talk about it.

I believe the next wave of the bull run is about to erupt as CEO of the biggest asset management firm BlackRock Larry Fink said bitcoin can evolve into global asset. There are more big guys from Wall street getting involved in bitcoin too. We won't possibly see any serious corrective retracement anymore.

https://www.coindesk.com/blackrock-ceo-bitcoin-global-asset

Isn't it already a global asset? Bitcoin was always a global asset but these big guys have now started to enter into this market. Hopefully, this bull run will not be similar to 2017. If the big pocket investors invest in bitcoin, the current price level will find some support at 19000 USD.

I know a lot of people are still very cautious about entering into bitcoin right at this moment because of their past experience. Hopefully, this time it will be different!
BLU (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 08:49:41 AM

Yes, this is a big step when giants like Microstrategy, PayPal, VISA started to eter crypto territory, as far as hedge funds and banks I suspect they've been accumulating bitcoin for quite long time but kept it silent.

I believe the next wave of the bull run is about to erupt as CEO of the biggest asset management firm BlackRock Larry Fink said bitcoin can evolve into global asset. There are more big guys from Wall street getting involved in bitcoin too. We won't possibly see any serious corrective retracement anymore.

This is great, successful startups / companies that were initially unsure about bitcoin have changed their minds. I believe that in the future there will be many large companies investing in Bitcoin. Just look at Michael Saylor, he is the CEO of Microstrategy, a public company that is already on the Nasdaq stock exchange. The news that I read that they have also bought 55,226 BTC bitcoin or USD600 million, the purchase was facilitated by Coinbase. The CEO of Microstrategy believes that storing Bitcoin will be more profitable in the coming year than storing fiat money.
Source: https://www.coindesk.com/microstrategy-used-coinbase-for-massive-bitcoin-purchase
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 10:00:45 AM

Blackrock is the world's largest asset management, if the CEO already stated bitcoin possibly become a global asset, then they might have been investing in bitcoin secretly as well because support from major traditional financial players is relatively rare. That's the difference between the rally in this year and 2017, many traditional financial players buying bitcoin as a reserve asset or for a long term investment.
BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 12:29:30 PM

Already I see Bitcoin as a global currency, it’s a currency that anyone is free to use as long as the government didn’t ban it from your country.

No matter where you are you can send Bitcoin and you can also receive , all you need is just access to the internet and you can do whatever you want to do with it. Then as for a correction, it’s always going to see a correction as times, after going up to a high price there is always going to be a correction which will cause the price to drop. But in most cases the least price in the present year will be above the past years.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2020, 01:04:58 PM

It gorgeous that a lot of private companies, institutions, banking systems and governments are supporting Bitcoin which the dream of every cryptocurrency enthusiast. However, i respect the BlackRock CEO statement about Bitcoin to evolve into a global asset and judging by the trust Bitcoin gained even from the Chinese Construction bank to sell their stock the BlackRock CEO statement is an understatement cause Bitcoin is already a global asset.

masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 01:30:58 PM

I believe that's true and it wasn't an speculation anymore, Because many institutional investor are already joining the cryptocurrency bandwagon, it means that there are new capital was entering into the market that's why as we see the market trend today it has a huge difference compared to the 2017-2018 market trend respectively.   
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 07:19:20 AM

It was expected that large investors would notice bitcoin and start large investments, since in general, bitcoin is an undervalued asset with great potential, and I believe that the price that is now not even 20% of its real value and the future growth of bitcoin is not far off and the guys with Wall Street understands this too and therefore invest large sums

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: