Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:40:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Corona is fake(corona panic is fake)  (Read 958 times)
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 12:41:30 PM

Hi, I want to say that in Croatia they offered bribes to the parents of a girl who died in a car accident in the city of Bjelovar. They offered to pay for their funeral if they say on newspapers that she died from corona. Unfortunately, I saw a lot of similar examples in the local newspapers in the comments. I even know one a girl who works on testing people on the corona says it’s all a scam, that there’s a lot of bribery.

In our city, it's actually the same a man who has fallen from a mango tree and died at a hospital has been declared dead with COrona Virus and added to the list of death around the world. If I told you every people who died for different reasons and listed as death cause Covid-19, this post will be long but I will keep it short. this topic has also happened in our city and the government is also aware of it and they are the ones who are gaining and making a profit because the budget for 1 CoVid patient is huge.

Yup.  That's how they are playing this game.

https://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com/reported-covid-19-deaths-almost-exactly-equal-total-decrease-deaths-by-all-other-causes/

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 03:13:42 PM

I still, almost a year later have mixed feelings towards the pandemic. I know people who tested positive and heard about lethal cases, but none of my friends and family had it. I know 2 people, one is my doctor and the other is my wife's friend who tested positive, but they only felt tired and had fever. It was like they had light and short flu (flu usually lasts at least 5 days and their covid infection was 3-4 days). For this reason I believe the panic and all the restrictions are unnecessary. It doesn't seem dangerous. I know a number of people who say they could have it because they felt tired and head a headache for about 2 days, which is consistent with mild covid symptoms. I also heard of a few people who tested positive and had no symptoms at all. They didn't even know they had it. Still, 8 months from when we had the first lockdown none of my colleagues, friends and family have been hospitalized, which is why I'm completely calm at the moment.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1368

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 04:01:09 PM

I still, almost a year later have mixed feelings towards the pandemic. I know people who tested positive and heard about lethal cases, but none of my friends and family had it. I know 2 people, one is my doctor and the other is my wife's friend who tested positive, but they only felt tired and had fever. It was like they had light and short flu (flu usually lasts at least 5 days and their covid infection was 3-4 days). For this reason I believe the panic and all the restrictions are unnecessary. It doesn't seem dangerous. I know a number of people who say they could have it because they felt tired and head a headache for about 2 days, which is consistent with mild covid symptoms. I also heard of a few people who tested positive and had no symptoms at all. They didn't even know they had it. Still, 8 months from when we had the first lockdown none of my colleagues, friends and family have been hospitalized, which is why I'm completely calm at the moment.

Don't be so calm. The whole Covid thing is not any worse than the flu. Rather, it is being used to drive fear into people so that they don't focus on other things of the world. The Covid idea is helping to reset the world and governments, so that we accept the one-world government out of fear of Covid.

Be afraid. Start to act... to stand up against the lies of your government.

In the USA, there are 50 States with 50 governors. There are a few more major players in State governments, like the attorneys general. It's not difficult for them to get together over private phone calls and plan out methods to take illegitimate control of their State. And that is what they have done.

How have they done this? They have bypassed their legislatures by making laws about Covid; only legislatures are supposed to make laws. But the State govs have made all kinds of Covid laws that focus on Covid, but act to shut down the freedom of people in many ways. They say it's an emergency, but your own post says that you can't really see any emergency. If government and the media hadn't lied to you, you wouldn't even realize that the tiny Covid existed at all!

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 03:29:18 AM

Corona virus is not small its place is huge people all over the world are suffering from the effects of the epidemic the government is not able to deal with this bad situation the number of corona frauds is still low but the risk is certainly higher because people all over the world are terrified of this epidemic. The number of such frauds is increasing it is difficult to catch these fraudsters at the moment but if you are careful from the beginning, you can easily avoid their hands you have to be careful to protect yourself.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1368

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 03:43:40 AM

Corona virus is not small its place is huge people all over the world are suffering from the effects of the epidemic the government is not able to deal with this bad situation the number of corona frauds is still low but the risk is certainly higher because people all over the world are terrified of this epidemic. The number of such frauds is increasing it is difficult to catch these fraudsters at the moment but if you are careful from the beginning, you can easily avoid their hands you have to be careful to protect yourself.

And you have what proof? CNN!? You believe the media? Mwahahahahahahaha Grin

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2020, 05:04:40 AM

Hi, I want to say that in Croatia they offered bribes to the parents of a girl who died in a car accident in the city of Bjelovar. They offered to pay for their funeral if they say on newspapers that she died from corona. Unfortunately, I saw a lot of similar examples in the local newspapers in the comments. I even know one a girl who works on testing people on the corona says it’s all a scam, that there’s a lot of bribery.
All stories are not same. Yeah, that could be right what you got, but we can't ignore Corona(Covid-19). Yes, I see it mine in my family member. So, I can't ignore it at all. Even, still one of my friends are suffering for Corona. He is taking Oxygen to survive this situation. I pray for him. However, stay safe allways.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 05:15:31 AM

All stories are not same. Yeah, that could be right what you got, but we can't ignore Corona(Covid-19). Yes, I see it mine in my family member. So, I can't ignore it at all. Even, still one of my friends are suffering for Corona. He is taking Oxygen to survive this situation. I pray for him. However, stay safe allways.

If anyone says they know that anyone else has 'Covid-19' they are duped, or in some cases simply lying in order to further a cause they believe in.  There is no reliable way to determine if someone has an acute infection with SARS-CoV-2 and that it is causing the symptoms they are suffering from.  There is ample evidence that the medical system is under pressure and incentive to mis-classify things to try to bolster the 'covid-19' numbers.

I don't doubt that plenty of people 'think' they have or have friends and relative who are suffering from the virus because that's what they've been told by the medical system which they have trust in.  That doesn't make it true though.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 11:45:41 AM

So if corona is fake, what is up with vaccine everyone is talking about? It's a hoax too? And all millions of investors investing into pharma companies right now? The conspiracy theory is a bit to big in my opinion. There is just no Motive for all these people to promote a fake disease. Unfortunately corona is real and hurting all of us.
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2086
Merit: 639

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2020, 12:26:46 PM

Corona is still there, but its nature has been exaggerated and I suspect that the number of victims is full of manipulation. I also often hear rumors of bribing the families of hospital patients to want to be convicted of being infected with Covid. Everywhere, there will be greedy people who are always taking advantage of the situation. Unfortunately.

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 01:13:04 PM

So if corona is fake, what is up with vaccine everyone is talking about? It's a hoax too? ...

The so-called 'vaccine' is driving 'covid-19'.  Not the other way around.

This was obvious to me from very very early on because I know how to evaluate predictive programming and I do pay attention to various types of technology.

epis11

Activity: 295
Merit: 54

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 02:23:31 PM

I often heard some opinions and stories from other people too in my location and they believe that this pandemic is just a kind of simple flu and not too deadly to kill thousands of people from all over the world It just happened  that government leaders threat this disease very aggressive that cause panic to many country that resulted in lockdowns I also heard a story from one of the patient that she got swab test in lab managed by government and the result is positive and then she try to have another test in a private lab and the result is negative, strange results, we are living in a world where manipulation occurs everywhere.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 03:29:22 PM

How many more proofs do we need to conclude that covid-19 is self made fake virus. Here is another interesting explanation on how covid-19 is planned to make people poor.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 05:07:51 AM

How many more proofs do we need to conclude that covid-19 is self made fake virus. Here is another interesting explanation on how covid-19 is planned to make people poor.

I think you are in the wrong thread, this thread talks about if corona is real or fake.

But yeah, no matter what they say, self made or not, This virus would be real and that's a fact.

It is just that some gov. and people abused and take advantage of this pandemic for self-gain which is problematic and unethical.

virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 06:02:23 AM

I think you are in the wrong thread, this thread talks about if corona is real or fake.

But yeah, no matter what they say, self made or not, This virus would be real and that's a fact.

It is just that some gov. and people abused and take advantage of this pandemic for self-gain which is problematic and unethical.

Corona is fake in a sense that it is a man-made disease and not a natural virus.
Secondly, the virus may be gone in few months but its effects on people will remain forever. As an example above, we can't feel the pain for those who lost their jobs in this period.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 07:23:32 AM

Corona is fake in a sense that it is a man-made disease and not a natural virus.
Secondly, the virus may be gone in few months but its effects on people will remain forever. As an example above, we can't feel the pain for those who lost their jobs in this period.

HUWATTT, it is not fake when it is real. A virus is a virus wether it is a man-made or natural one. This is not an object with a patent for it to be faked.

Secondly, the virus won't be gone naturally, as long as there is a possible mode of transmission, and a lack of responsibility in the mindset of every person. But, yes you can say that the virus will be gone in 2021, but the time and date will not be few months, cause this virus does not only revolve in one country. And for it to be entirely "GONE", we must analyze and confirm that non a single person in this planet doesn't have this virus

Douglasyukanov
Copper Member

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 12:51:21 PM

very strange but this happens in my country, many people are now afraid to check their health, because there are rumors that if you are sick it means you are positive for Covid 19,
and if someone dies, the funeral process will be financed until the hospital provides compensation, but must sign a paper
Recently, there was an agreement that the family who died was positive for Covid 19 to receive compensation
So what really happens in this world why is everyone talking about a disease that doesn't seem,
could there be a number of people who played in this tragedy,.  Undecided
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 01:00:43 PM

Read this pulled study by Johns Hopkins..
https://web.archive.org/web/20201126163323/https://www.jhunewsletter.com/article/2020/11/a-closer-look-at-u-s-deaths-due-to-covid-19

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 04:52:08 PM

very strange but this happens in my country, many people are now afraid to check their health, because there are rumors that if you are sick it means you are positive for Covid 19,
and if someone dies, the funeral process will be financed until the hospital provides compensation, but must sign a paper
Recently, there was an agreement that the family who died was positive for Covid 19 to receive compensation
So what really happens in this world why is everyone talking about a disease that doesn't seem,
could there be a number of people who played in this tragedy,.  Undecided

This is exactly what all those restrictions achieved. People learned that if you report that you feel bad to the doctor, you'll get quarantined for at least 10 days which means you'll miss all your schedules, even if it's only a cold. I have business appointments that were scheduled a month ago, paperwork to fill at certain dates, I need to be able to move around, so if I had flu symptoms right now I wouldn't call the doctor, because I know that I can cure it myself and still be able to work. Also one sick person in the house usually means quarantine for the whole family, and then 2 days later you feel good again, but you're all locked up for another week with the police calling you, asking to take a selfie... fuck that.

Crptomagma

Activity: 350
Merit: 37

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 10:32:00 PM

It’s so unfortunate that people are capitalizing on Covid19 to extort and jeopardize others. A lot of mischief have been done by many these season. Well I’m sorry for the poor girl and to know if the parents accepted the money.

Irrespective of all odds it’s doesn’t mean Covid19 is fake because all over the world we heard of how disastrous Corona is as many life’s was lost and many loose their jobs as a result of the Covid19 lockdown. Many government of th developed countries empowered their citizens financially and with raw food stuffs all in an attempt to survive and provide for their love ones during these period.

michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

🐺Spinarium.com🐺 - iGaming casino

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 03:35:26 AM

Maybe he needs to explain what is going on in almost all countries about many people's died. The news spread many things, and if we are not wise and smart to think about it, we can get the wrong assumption. With everything that happens in many countries, the Coronavirus is real and it attacks people who can not protect their health from the virus. I watch on television update news of the vaccine that the vaccine is already completed and distributed to many countries, with many people who suffer because of the virus. We can hope that the virus now available in many hospitals can help the patient at the hospital, and they can get the vaccine to cure the virus.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀