Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:05:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Corona is fake(corona panic is fake)  (Read 956 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 07:45:40 PM

That's what I have been trying to tell you all along. The test records and reports don't show any evidence that the process was done properly and without contamination. It's all blab. We don't even have proof of the simple things... that there even is a virus, that if there is that it was isolated properly, and that if it was isolated properly that it is the thing that is making people sick.

There is such an incomplete expressing of what might have been done, that the results of the whole thing are based on hearsay rather than on anything approaching proof.

you and tash are reverting back to stuff said in march about stuff they looked at in january/february that has since been debunked
this is like the 3rd time this month you have repeated the same crap but you have not realised it has been debunked,

read your post history. you will see that you got debunked repeatedly. just accept it and move on
pretending to have amnesia, as if you have not been debunked does not mean you have not. it just means you look foolish every time you repeat yourself

it passed koch, rivers and bell back in spring. so you and tash showng things in november/december that are just repeats of stuff said in march. does not negate how in march+ that opinion got debunked

all your doing is trying to say 'because microscopes didnt exist in 1850' then microscopes in 2020 must be fake
and that mindset is just stupid

jsut because america didnt have cases in january to examine. and then to double check chinas results. does not mean in december covid is fake. because reality is by late feb early march. america did have cases and labs did then examine and yes they double checked against china and 100x checked against 100 countries

thus by march your script got debunked.
so get over it and stop refering to scripts wrote in march talking about the situation in january. because its been debunked. and you have already been shown the reports. so dont play amnesia game.
instead learn what the reports actually say

Just because there weren't any cases back ten years ago, and suddenly this year there are cases, doesn't make the method for diagnosing cases accurate.

Be glad that things are repeated to you. You won't go and take a look at the facts, so be glad somebody takes the time with you so you have a chance to see the truth.

However, you have the ability to continue lying and thereby debunking yourself all over the place. Ultimately you will debunk yourself right of the face of the UK.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4412

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 08:34:24 PM

badecker your replies get more stupid each time you reply.

how about just accept the facts and then move onto a new story. because you are getting boring.

here ill make up some theories for you to play around with
1. pfizer is cleanest, most effective. but only top 20% of vulnerable will get that. the rest wil get the preservative, less effective ones from other manufacturers

2. virus is real. but governments were to slow/lazy/ignorant to do anything early on. they caused soo many deaths

the funny part is you will happily advertise certain companies meds and you will defend the government
which makes me think that you are actually a pharma loving gov loving fangirl

your failure to try to say covid is fake has been noted over many months. the more you push that its fake the more you reveal its real via your hypocrisies and flip flops.

so try a new tactic. stop repeating the old scripts. they have failed you and you have failed them. so just change tact.
try something new. something original. something less boring

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 09:30:43 PM

^^^ You still haven't shown any proof for the Covid virus after all this blab of yours. Oh sure, you show some links to some kind of genomic isolation. But you never show the process that determines that any of the isolation is something that is making anybody sick, or that can be transmitted.

The simple way would be to find us a site that uses Rivers's upgrade of Koch's Postulates, or show us something that is better and why. But wlth all the links you have come up with in the past, you can't seem to show any more than some final results of some kind of DNA/RNA, and words that say something to the effect of, "Here's what we found." You still haven't been able to show the process where anybody is actively proving that the stuff isolated has anything to do with making anybody sick... and certainly not sick with Covid

Hey! The info that shows the complete process used to determine that somebody became sick from Covid might be there somewhere. The whole process done properly might be shown somewhere. But if it is, why is it that some smart guy like you can't walk us to the place where it is shown, and then walk us through the process being done? Methinks you don't have a clue about that which you are blabbing.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
cryptoboss2020

Activity: 322
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 11:09:00 AM
Merited by Tash (1)

Everybody knows its fake and joke
Covid 19 big joke Let's see what will be next joke they make it

Who will fall for the next joke lol
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4578
Merit: 1276

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 11:42:16 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2021, 11:55:01 AM by tvbcof

Here's an on-the-ground view from a certain English speaking SE Asian country.

I'm helping an associate who was/is really sick.  And I mean cannot walk and could easily die.  This is a young person.  Patient has had two 'covid-19' swabs recently, the last within a week.  Both negative.

I had to fight tooth and nail to get the victim to go to the hospital.  She was so out of it that she was not involved, but various family were.  They really really really didn't want to go because 'what if the swab test comes up positive?'.  I finally put my foot down and said SHE'S GOING TO FUCKIN DIE!!!.  That got things moving.

Went to one of the most reputable hospitals in town.  Evaluation in a screening tent outside.  I had to drive about 300 meters to an (empty) 'overflow' parking lot which the hospital had arranged, and drove past the hospitals parking garage which was roped off.  Although I could not see inside, it seemed very quite and over the course of an hour I heard or saw no traffic going in or out.  The screening tent area had some people sitting in chairs.  One an older person with an IV.  The rest just sitting in chairs.  Over the course of the time I was there I saw few if any people go into either of the emergency doors.  If I walked into the building and it looked like the same 'ghost ship' that citizen journalists have been filming I would not be surprised at all.  In fact, if there was much activity I would be surprised.  The nurse evaluating people at the tent seemed to find it amusing when he told me that there was a pandemic and they are 'overloaded.'

But some doctor who came down to look did agree that the victim did need to be checked in and gave a referral to a different (but highly regarded) hospital.  So we went there.

This hospital told us that there were no rooms and to shove off.  I lost it and asked if I should just take the patient to the morgue?  The person who was with me had neglected to jam the recent negative PCR results in their face.  Upon doing so they said 'Oh! well come right in!'  That is where I left things since I have no intention of going into the hospital, but the patient and my assistant were being made comfortable in a private room when I left.

When it rains, it pours.  Another friend's kid messed up his finger last night.  No hospital will look at it without a PCR test result which costs almost three times what a private room in an new private hospital costs.  That is the equiv of a 13 days gross pay for a skilled construction worker.

Looks to me like what is happening is that health care is being severely rationed and only the very wealthy get anything at all.  The poor, no matter how sick, are completely fucked.  I have zero doubt that most of them will be labelled a 'covid-19 death' when they do kick the bucket.

When the vaccines do arrive and are being jabbed in I have no doubt that the hospitals really will be stuffed to the gills.  Of course it will be a 'new super-wave' of the 'new strain' of 'the virus'.  This country, like India, is going to be assaulted with the AstraZeneca DNA gene therapy.  Any fool can see how this game works by now.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 11:55:45 AM

If someone is real sick a couple of drops of  MMS - CDS/CDH will do the trick. Cheap effective. The only pandemi is the news. Mormon gets ask why they have no covid, he answered we dont watch the news.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 11:59:20 AM

I dont belive you!!
I dont belive corona is real

Sounds like you don't know what to believe.  But it also sounds like it doesn't matter much to the world what folks of your caliber do or don't believe.  A fair fraction of people are going to be herded through one gate or another with zero ability to do anything about it no matter what they may or may not 'believe.'

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 12:04:59 PM

If someone is real sick a couple of drops of  MMS - CDS/CDH will do the trick. Cheap effective. The only pandemi is the news. Mormon gets ask why they have no covid, he answered we dont watch the news.

People forget that there is a whole range of health conditions between 'perfect health' and 'covid-19'.

If an 8 inch long worm crawls out of someone's mouth, it is proof positive of 'covid-19' only to 'doctors' like O-I-L-E-O and his special nurse Franky1.  Other doctors, and really anyone with a little common sense, will suspect that there is something else involved with making a person sick than the dreaded Kobe Wirus.

Tash

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 02:16:11 PM

Wedding last night in Brooklyn, NY. COVID rules for Thee and for Yee
https://twitter.com/i/status/1351599207086436352

Tash