Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:39:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: In Love With This Babe <3  (Read 7232 times)
waqas007 (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:43:17 AM

http://distilleryimage11.ak.instagram.com/024bb31aa74411e3877612bf52e1e957_8.jpg Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss KissThat Ass

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:00:09 AM

damn that is how you strike a pose..  she knows what she's doing with those spandex pants and great smile.  I'm a fan of this chick also and will be awaiting a name hehe.
nachius

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 12:47:23 PM

I think that's Jen Selter she posts a LOT on instagram.
Dafar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

dafar consulting

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 01:10:16 PM

dat ass....

everything else is meh

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████░████░░███████████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░░██████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░███████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 01:47:33 PM

Looks like there's something wrong with her spine. Google "lordosis".

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
counter

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:37:51 PM

Man you've got a good eye to notice a potential health issue with her spine from that pic and what seems to me to be a funny angle.  Either way I hope not.
Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:19:36 PM

why would you look at her spine? Cheesy

Kenshin

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:25:03 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2014, 06:43:27 PM by Kenshin

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss KissThat Ass

Her name is Jen Selter.

More of her photos and videos here: http://www.instavillage.com/u/jenselter/ and here https://www.facebook.com/jenLselter
Kiki112

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:29:12 PM

@Kenshin
aaah damn, her profile Cheesy

that girl is awesome Cheesy

kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:49:58 PM

dem plastics, she is hot tho!
Kenshin

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 09:30:44 PM

Judging on her videos, I don't think she has any implants. Jeez she is really physical. She is a gym girl!! I am sure not many of us can do some of the workout she do in her videos. For example hanging upside down and do sit up!! She made chin up looks easy.  Shocked
TheFootMan

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:07:40 PM

FYI:

These are butt implants, quite common these days. She already did a nose job, and she's suffering from low self esteem, works at a plastic surgeons office and has said she has fixed her looks to get more attention from boys.

Seems to me like a case of bad self confidence gone awry.

Substantional gluteus development does not happen without surrounding muscles also becoming bigger. The gluteus muscles are very strong and demand lots of resistance to grow. She's always just going through the motions and not exercising hard.

You might wish for a a certain body, but it does not happen without either hard work or plastic surgery.

In this time and age, a lot of people are fooled - and men are easily attracted to anything that exhibit the classic curves that we connect with lust and reproductions: Big breasts and nice butts.

I feel a bit sorry both for the girls that crave this kind of sexual attention esp. when they are excessive about enhancing their body with implants and surgical procedures, and I also feel somewhat sorry for the dudes that do not see through all this bullshit.

For the uninformed eye, it might just look like an attractive lady - but it's all smoke and mirrors, and implants only lasts so long until they need to be taken out or replaced.

Rather find a good woman that's into healthy nutrition, yoga, strength training and has good values.

While girls like this makes for desirable sexual objects, and the penis of a man does the talking when he sees her, the intelligent observer will be able to see through it all and expose the truth.

It's a bit like someone falling in love with the newest altcoin and touting it as the next big thing when in reality it's nothing but a ripped off litecoin version with a beefed up logo and advertised through a fancy autogenerated website. Best thing since sliced bread.

If you're young you might not understand. One day you will.
dotcom

Activity: 354

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:11:03 PM

That ass doesn't look real

Dem abs though
dotcom

Activity: 354

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:16:13 PM

looks like Kim Kartrashians ass  Gross.

Kenshin

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:38:16 PM

FYI:

These are butt implants, quite common these days.

Look at that thighs and that butt, they are in same proportion. She have been doing a lot of squats.  If it is an implant, she wouldn't have those legs.

naRky

Activity: 350

Bitcoin is the future...

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 11:45:31 PM

too big for me Smiley

▄██▄
▀███
   █
    █
     █
      █
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
      ▀██▀            ▀█▀            ▀██▀
         ▀▄           ▄▀
           ▀▄        ▄▀
             ▀▄     ▄▀
               ▀▄  ▄▀
                ▄██▄
                ▀██▀
                              █
                             ███
                            █████
                           ███ ███
                          ███   ███
                         ███     ███
                        ███       ███
                       ███         ███
                      ███           ███
                     ███             ███
                    ███               ███
                    ██                 ███
                    ██                  ███
                 █  ██                   ███
                ██  ██                    ███
               ███  ██                     ███
              ████  ██                      ███
             █████  ██ ▄███████████▄         ███
            ███ ██  █████▀       ▀████▄       ███
           ███  ██  ██▀              ▀██       ███
          ███   ██     ▄███████████▄   ██       ███
         ███    ██    ██▀         ▀██   ██       ███
        ███     ██   ██             ██  ██        ███
       ███      ██  ██               ██  ██        ███
      ███       ██  ██               ██  ██         ███
     ███        ██  ██               ██  ██          ███
    ███         ██  ██               ██  ██           ███
   ███           ██  ██             ██   ██            ███
  ███            ██   ██▄         ▄██    ██             ███
 ███              ██   ▀███████████▀     ██              ███
███                ██▄              ▄██  ██               ███
 ███▄               ▀████▄       ▄█████  ██             ▄███
   ▀███▄               ▀███████████▀ ██  ██          ▄███▀
      ▀███▄                          ██  ██       ▄███▀
         ▀███▄                       ██  ██    ▄███▀
            ▀███▄                    ██  ██ ▄███▀
               ▀███▄                 ██  ████▀
                  ▀███▄              ██  █▀
                     ▀███▄         ▄███
                        ▀███▄   ▄███▀
                           ▀█████▀

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
▀██▀             ▀██▀    
                 █
                █
               █
              █
             █
          ▄██▄
          ▀██▀
waqas007 (OP)

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 04:16:39 AM

yeah jean selter  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 04:18:00 AM

When did bitcointalk become, 4chan? I missed that memo.
counter

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:14:23 AM

I thought they were real until that squat pic Sad .  it's more fun when it's real IMO.  anyway I still love that first pic mmmhmmmm
Kiki112

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:58:25 AM

only this thread became 4chan, bitcointalk did not Cheesy

durrrr

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:52:51 PM

This woman is probally the most perfect woman ive ever seen. i would lick that asshole all night long.

gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:07:46 PM

No this forum is 4chan that is why most of us are leaving Wink
kuroman

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:14:54 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2014, 06:15:20 AM by kuroman

Judging on her videos, I don't think she has any implants. Jeez she is really physical. She is a gym girl!! I am sure not many of us can do some of the workout she do in her videos. For example hanging upside down and do sit up!! She made chin up looks easy.  Shocked

She has tits implants and ass implants and probably abdominoplasty, she is a gym girl indeed, and she is hot but like that barbie looking girl (which is nowadays posting tons of other girls video that did the same and this girl was featured by her on facebook)
Kenshin

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:36:08 PM

Judging on her videos, I don't think she has any implants. Jeez she is really physical. She is a gym girl!! I am sure not many of us can do some of the workout she do in her videos. For example hanging upside down and do sit up!! She made chin up looks easy.  Shocked

She is tits implants and ass implants and probably abdominoplasty, she is a gym girl indeed, and she is hot but like that barbie looking girl (which is nowadays posting tons of other girls video that did the same and this girl was featured by her on facebook)

Actually the more I think of it, you are right. We both agreed that she is a gym girl. But she does look fake the more I look at her.

Then I come across this interview and video, I still think she is real.
http://www.muscleandfitness.com/news-and-features/athletes-and-celebrities/instragram-star-jen-selter-speaks
TheFootMan

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 03:51:12 AM

Actually the more I think of it, you are right. We both agreed that she is a gym girl. But she does look fake the more I look at her.

Ask any expert.

Clues:

- Had nose surgery because of lack of self confidence.
- Motivated by 'attention'.
- Does not workout anything near the level of a real athlete (WL'er, PL'er).
- Goes only through the motions, typically 'girl-training' that does not give any kinds of real results.
- Before and after pics shows only gluteus has developed in her lower body, not thighs. This does not happen.
- If you look at any real athlete, the overall development reflects that of most other leg muscles.
- These days it's all the rage to 'look good', hence youngsters with bad self esteem do anything to make that happen. Implants everywhere, butt implants are quite common certain places. It's a desired trait for men to look at when they want to find a sexual object to have intercourse with, this equals attraction, and is the reason why girls do it. Look at many african ladies and their natural big booties, you can't help but notice it when they go by with a tight fitting jeans, the only thing your instinct tells you if you're a man, is to get behind her, and nail that ass. Of course we've been conditioned not to follow our urges, as we live in a civilized society, but benetath the surface it's all about primal urges and lust.
- With such glutes, if they were real she should be able to squat 100kg+ for reps, she's not.
- If you look closely at her vids, you will notice that it almost looks like she's got a diaper on her, only it's beneath the skin in the form of an implant. Some pictures shows this more clearly than others.
- If you start to wonder if something is real or not, the chances it's not, is very very big...
- Also, if you're used to watching athletes and perhaps into training yourself, you'll notice that the way her gluteus works is not natural.
- If you look at any other girls that're into fitness - you'll notice that the development is holistic, it's not only big butts or big shoulders, when you train hard with compound movements and eat well, your entire body changes, not just a certain muscle group.
- People who are obsessively concerned about showing themselves off online are usually faking something at one point or another, ie. fake hair, fake eye-lashes, silicone breats, butt-implants, steroids, fat burning agents and so on.

This is claimed to be the 'ultimate butt workout':
http://www.thatvideosite.com/v/11409/jen-selter-demonstrates-the-ultimate-butt-workout

It's just the average american hola-hola bullshit.

Pause it at 03:37 and you will very clearly see the unnatural left buttock. If you look at the left tigh, it's not muscular at all. If she had such a large butt naturally, the tighs would've been much larger as well.

What she does in that video is aerobic-like exercise. While it can be quite stressful and 'hard' it does not build much if anything muscle.

Something like this constitutes serious training:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r87D-JyichM

You could search up california strength to look at the girls there as well. Apart from some breast implants, what you've got there is how asses of white girls looks when doing a proper training regime.

If you pause the video here at 00:02 you'll clearly see that this lifter has enlarged breasts. Clue: When a woman trains, her storages of fat go down, and she does not any longer have big natural breasts, hence why they most of the time head for breast implants. In addition she has short trousers, making it easy to see the outline of her vagina. Big breasts + outline of vagina = desire from men - hence all the comments. If she's have no breast enhancement, and wore normal pants, she would not even get half the attention. Men are rather stupid, following their natural urges and instincts, and girls are equally silly for enchanging those parts to attract men. But this is the whole culture we've been conditioned to accept these days. Personally I think natural all over is better.

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7fI7Y3CQ8Y

In addition, it's quite cumbersome for these girls to work out with those additions inserted into their bodies, and sometimes it gives infections, and scarring around the implants is not unherard of, in addition various problems like back pain etc. can happen. And no matter what, at one point or another it has to be removed.

So it's all a theater playing out on the scene of life, and many of the actor has serious self esteem issues, and mistake the attention they get for genuine interest. Hell no, the men desiring them do not want to get inside their head to know their emotions and thoughts, and to treat them like an object - no, they just want something nice to lay their hands on and to stick their dicks into.

And I won't judge anyone of these players. That might seem contradictory to what I've said above, but honestly - let people do whatever the fuck they want - but once they get older, at 30+ most women start to realize that looks is not everything, and that having a man that desire them for more than just their looks is something that actually will build a deeper relationship, and make both parties happier humans.

With the proper effort almost any girl can turn themselves into being more desired by men, even if most of their transformation is completely fake and does not at all change who they are inside.

So, men should desire any woman they want - but at the same time I think it's important to know about all these tricks and that if you marry such a woman, your offspring will not have a big butt!

At this link you can see a story about her nose job:

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20358181,00.html

Content:

SHE ENDURED INTERNET BULLYING ABOUT HER 'HUGE' NOSE

Jen Selter had always been self-conscious about her nose. For years she wouldn't leave the house without strategically applying bronzer "to make my nose look more narrow," she says, and at Roslyn High School in Roslyn Heights, N.Y., she had taken to wearing padded bras and stomach-baring tops to draw attention away from her face. But after her fellow teens began posting nasty comments on her Facebook page-"She's pretty, but her nose is huge" and "You look like a pelican"-Selter decided she was ready for a change. After visits with a therapist to determine "I was emotionally ready," says Selter, now 16, she had New York City surgeon Sam Rizk tweak her nose last summer. "I'm more comfortable with myself now, happier and confident," she says. "And I have so many more pictures of myself on Facebook!"

Instead of attacking the problem the right way, ie. appreciating the fact that she's unique and learn to live with the way she looks, she went for the easy route, which is the typical american way of dealing with problems.

So she got a new nose, and could post nice pics on facebook. What joy, what happiness. Nice pics on facebook! Great! That's some solid life values right there! Of course she is young, self concious and this is what young people do, post pics online, but how many 15 year old's have actual plastic surgery?

Link to full story:

She's not mature, she has not matured mentally, and then she start working towards becoming a sex-object.. Parents should've stopped, child care services should've been notified. She should've waited at least till she became 18 - I even think one should be older, as at 18 one's still a child imo.. Maybe not exactly a child, but far from a rational adult.

Here you can see the before after pictures as well:

That's only a 4 year difference. Apparently posted to make it look like some real progress pictures. If you look at the thighs - and thighs will be well developed if you do hard resistance training and eat well, you can see that they're virtually the same size in the before and after picture. But her butts have miraculously increased in size. Sorry - does not happen. It's like believing in Santa Claus.

But it's got a nice curvature, and looks good - esp for the untrained eye. Hence all the attention. It looks about as good as a silicone breast. That can be quite tasty as well. Because of the implant, that's most probably why she's exercising very carefully and never putting on a lot of resistance. If she put on a loot of weight and did 10-15 reps in the squat to absolute exhaustion, that might as well damage the implants.

So, she's got her poor self esteem covered, she can post a constant stream of selfies of herself and her butt and get all the attention she craves, and of course in the media world that exists today and esp. in the US where some people are super stars just for being super stars... she of course gets several sponsor deals and so on, and will attend a lot of tv-shows etc. She will walk around, and since this is a part of her role, she will of course deny having any implants, as that would just ruin her reputation.

As such, she will continue to fool the masses that does not have the required knowledge and insight.

Wish her and her fans all the best, but please realize that Santa is not coming this year either, but you might wish for it - and if you pay enough, he might drop off some presents, maybe your very own Jen Selter to play with, would it not be nice - you'd be able to touch those buttocks as much as you desired.

The tabloid media is already having their field day:

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/lifestyle/2014/03/jen-selter-finds-fame-with-fitness-poses-online/

The amount of bs in that article is staggering.. There are loads of bodybuilders stating they built it all on tuna and oats, while in reality it's steroids, and then you have Jen Selter who's equally deceptive, but only about the implants.

Ah - and if you think I'm far out and I'm jealous, lying, trying to paint her in a bad picture or whatever - I'd have to disappoint you. I'm just an observer in this world and like to convey facts and truths and use logic to make reasonable arguments.

“When you're born into this world, you're given a ticket to the freak show. If you're born in America you get a front row seat.”

― George Carlin

But the fanboy says: But, but... I wanna believe... she squats!!! Yes, with her own body weight, or a small weight plate held in her hands in front of her, and then a whole lot of jumbo jambo exercises that supposedly builds her shapely butt! Smiley If anyone copied her training routine and nutritional regime exactly and went about it for 4 years, they'd have nowhere near her development for the butts. You don't have the butt-growing genes you say? Yes right - what you forgot to do was to take a trip to the plastic surgeon!

Now, that we've established that Santa Claus does not exist, we can also establish the fact that what's happening here's Brazilian butt lift surgery.

Have a look here:

http://www.realself.com/question/jen-selters-butt-real-brazilian-butt-lift-surgery

Amazing, huh, those saggy butts suddenly strutting completely. Imagine the day she will have to remove her butt implants, with the skin of the buttock stretched and most likely scarring tissue inside

More info:

http://www.beautygirlzone.info/2010/08/other-plastic-surgery-brazilian-butt.html

One of the most popular new procedures for butt augmentation, the Brazilian Butt Lift, is a less invasive take on butt implants and butt lift surgery. The procedure itself utilizes donor body fat, which is injected into specific, varied points on the buttocks after being removed via minor liposuction.

And then the lust aspect again:
http://brazilianbuttliftthailand.blogspot.no/2013/12/boost-your-butt-with-brazilian-butt-lift.html#.UzOfkXVdXko

Which of these do you want to hit?

Ah - got you, the enhanced one. Would be quite nice to slap your dick in between there, right?

Haha - so the reality of it all..... Any girl could have a nose job and butt surgery and become a 'sensation' considered they're young enough and actually wants to expose themselves like this. Personally I think it points to some kind of psycological issues, but I was quite the self-obsessed person when I was younger as well, who aren't.
kuroman

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 06:18:51 AM

Ask any expert.

Clues:

- Goes only through the motions, typically 'girl-training' that does not give any kinds of real results.
- Before and after pics shows only gluteus has developed in her lower body, not thighs. This does not happen.
- If you look at any real athlete, the overall development reflects that of most other leg muscles.
- These days it's all the rage to 'look good', hence youngsters with bad self esteem do anything to make that happen. Implants everywhere, butt implants are quite common certain places. It's a desired trait for men to look at when they want to find a sexual object to have intercourse with, this equals attraction, and is the reason why girls do it. Look at many african ladies and their natural big booties, you can't help but notice it when they go by with a tight fitting jeans, the only thing your instinct tells you if you're a man, is to get behind her, and nail that ass. Of course we've been conditioned not to follow our urges, as we live in a civilized society, but benetath the surface it's all about primal urges and lust.
- With such glutes, if they were real she should be able to squat 100kg+ for reps, she's not.
- If you look closely at her vids, you will notice that it almost looks like she's got a diaper on her, only it's beneath the skin in the form of an implant. Some pictures shows this more clearly than others.
- If you start to wonder if something is real or not, the chances it's not, is very very big...
- Also, if you're used to watching athletes and perhaps into training yourself, you'll notice that the way her gluteus works is not natural.
- If you look at any other girls that're into fitness - you'll notice that the development is holistic, it's not only big butts or big shoulders, when you train hard with compound movements and eat well, your entire body changes, not just a certain muscle group.
- People who are obsessively concerned about showing themselves off online are usually faking something at one point or another, ie. fake hair, fake eye-lashes, silicone breats, butt-implants, steroids, fat burning agents and so on.

http://www.thatvideosite.com/v/11409/jen-selter-demonstrates-the-ultimate-butt-workout

Pause it at 03:37 and you will very clearly see the unnatural left buttock. If you look at the left tigh, it's not muscular at all. If she had such a large butt naturally, the tighs would've been much larger as well.

What she does in that video is aerobic-like exercise. While it can be quite stressful and 'hard' it does not build much if anything muscle.

You could search up california strength to look at the girls there as well. Apart from some breast implants, what you've got there is how asses of white girls looks when doing a proper training regime.

If you pause the video here at 00:02 you'll clearly see that this lifter has enlarged breasts. Clue: When a woman trains, her storages of fat go down, and she does not any longer have big natural breasts, hence why they most of the time head for breast implants. In addition she has short trousers, making it easy to see the outline of her vagina. Big breasts + outline of vagina = desire from men - hence all the comments. If she's have no breast enhancement, and wore normal pants, she would not even get half the attention. Men are rather stupid, following their natural urges and instincts, and girls are equally silly for enchanging those parts to attract men. But this is the whole culture we've been conditioned to accept these days. Personally I think natural all over is better.

Video:

In addition, it's quite cumbersome for these girls to work out with those additions inserted into their bodies, and sometimes it gives infections, and scarring around the implants is not unherard of, in addition various problems like back pain etc. can happen. And no matter what, at one point or another it has to be removed.

So it's all a theater playing out on the scene of life, and many of the actor has serious self esteem issues, and mistake the attention they get for genuine interest. Hell no, the men desiring them do not want to get inside their head to know their emotions and thoughts, and to treat them like an object - no, they just want something nice to lay their hands on and to stick their dicks into.

And I won't judge anyone of these players. That might seem contradictory to what I've said above, but honestly - let people do whatever the fuck they want - but once they get older, at 30+ most women start to realize that looks is not everything, and that having a man that desire them for more than just their looks is something that actually will build a deeper relationship, and make both parties happier humans.

With the proper effort almost any girl can turn themselves into being more desired by men, even if most of their transformation is completely fake and does not at all change who they are inside.

So, men should desire any woman they want - but at the same time I think it's important to know about all these tricks and that if you marry such a woman, your offspring will not have a big butt!

Content:

Jen Selter had always been self-conscious about her nose. For years she wouldn't leave the house without strategically applying bronzer "to make my nose look more narrow," she says, and at Roslyn High School in Roslyn Heights, N.Y., she had taken to wearing padded bras and stomach-baring tops to draw attention away from her face. But after her fellow teens began posting nasty comments on her Facebook page-"She's pretty, but her nose is huge" and "You look like a pelican"-Selter decided she was ready for a change. After visits with a therapist to determine "I was emotionally ready," says Selter, now 16, she had New York City surgeon Sam Rizk tweak her nose last summer. "I'm more comfortable with myself now, happier and confident," she says. "And I have so many more pictures of myself on Facebook!"

Instead of attacking the problem the right way, ie. appreciating the fact that she's unique and learn to live with the way she looks, she went for the easy route, which is the typical american way of dealing with problems.

So she got a new nose, and could post nice pics on facebook. What joy, what happiness. Nice pics on facebook! Great! That's some solid life values right there! Of course she is young, self concious and this is what young people do, post pics online, but how many 15 year old's have actual plastic surgery?

Link to full story:

She's not mature, she has not matured mentally, and then she start working towards becoming a sex-object.. Parents should've stopped, child care services should've been notified. She should've waited at least till she became 18 - I even think one should be older, as at 18 one's still a child imo.. Maybe not exactly a child, but far from a rational adult.

That's only a 4 year difference. Apparently posted to make it look like some real progress pictures. If you look at the thighs - and thighs will be well developed if you do hard resistance training and eat well, you can see that they're virtually the same size in the before and after picture. But her butts have miraculously increased in size. Sorry - does not happen. It's like believing in Santa Claus.

But it's got a nice curvature, and looks good - esp for the untrained eye. Hence all the attention. It looks about as good as a silicone breast. That can be quite tasty as well. Because of the implant, that's most probably why she's exercising very carefully and never putting on a lot of resistance. If she put on a loot of weight and did 10-15 reps in the squat to absolute exhaustion, that might as well damage the implants.

So, she's got her poor self esteem covered, she can post a constant stream of selfies of herself and her butt and get all the attention she craves, and of course in the media world that exists today and esp. in the US where some people are super stars just for being super stars... she of course gets several sponsor deals and so on, and will attend a lot of tv-shows etc. She will walk around, and since this is a part of her role, she will of course deny having any implants, as that would just ruin her reputation.

As such, she will continue to fool the masses that does not have the required knowledge and insight.

Wish her and her fans all the best, but please realize that Santa is not coming this year either, but you might wish for it - and if you pay enough, he might drop off some presents, maybe your very own Jen Selter to play with, would it not be nice - you'd be able to touch those buttocks as much as you desired.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/lifestyle/2014/03/jen-selter-finds-fame-with-fitness-poses-online/

The amount of bs in that article is staggering.. There are loads of bodybuilders stating they built it all on tuna and oats, while in reality it's steroids, and then you have Jen Selter who's equally deceptive, but only about the implants.

Ah - and if you think I'm far out and I'm jealous, lying, trying to paint her in a bad picture or whatever - I'd have to disappoint you. I'm just an observer in this world and like to convey facts and truths and use logic to make reasonable arguments.

“When you're born into this world, you're given a ticket to the freak show. If you're born in America you get a front row seat.”

― George Carlin

But the fanboy says: But, but... I wanna believe... she squats!!! Yes, with her own body weight, or a small weight plate held in her hands in front of her, and then a whole lot of jumbo jambo exercises that supposedly builds her shapely butt! Smiley If anyone copied her training routine and nutritional regime exactly and went about it for 4 years, they'd have nowhere near her development for the butts. You don't have the butt-growing genes you say? Yes right - what you forgot to do was to take a trip to the plastic surgeon!

Now, that we've established that Santa Claus does not exist, we can also establish the fact that what's happening here's Brazilian butt lift surgery.

Have a look here:

http://www.realself.com/question/jen-selters-butt-real-brazilian-butt-lift-surgery

Amazing, huh, those saggy butts suddenly strutting completely. Imagine the day she will have to remove her butt implants, with the skin of the buttock stretched and most likely scarring tissue inside

More info:

http://www.beautygirlzone.info/2010/08/other-plastic-surgery-brazilian-butt.html

One of the most popular new procedures for butt augmentation, the Brazilian Butt Lift, is a less invasive take on butt implants and butt lift surgery. The procedure itself utilizes donor body fat, which is injected into specific, varied points on the buttocks after being removed via minor liposuction.

http://brazilianbuttliftthailand.blogspot.no/2013/12/boost-your-butt-with-brazilian-butt-lift.html#.UzOfkXVdXko

Ah - got you, the enhanced one. Would be quite nice to slap your dick in between there, right?

Haha - so the reality of it all..... Any girl could have a nose job and butt surgery and become a 'sensation' considered they're young enough and actually wants to expose themselves like this. Personally I think it points to some kind of psycological issues, but I was quite the self-obsessed person when I was younger as well, who aren't.

LOL! Klaps klaps klaps klaps for the dedication in your search well played sir Smiley
skeet

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 06:32:39 AM

So most of her body parts are the result of genetic enchancement just to look perfect and gorgeous to everyone's eyes. But still she looks more natural the first time I saw her picture on the OP.

Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:04:45 AM

Ask any expert.

Clues:

Video:

Content:

Link to full story:

― George Carlin

Have a look here:

More info:

Jesus dude... I got only one question... WHY?!!? WHY YOU KNOW ALL THIS ?!!
Swordsoffreedom
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1115

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 07:13:57 AM

Well when the geniuses moved to Bitcointalk and then 2013-2014 Media came in and helped to bring 4chan into this  Cool

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
counter

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:59:12 AM

I honestly can't express how mad it makes me when I see someone who has an amassing body ruin it with plastic surgery.  That girl had an awesome backside and Maybe she could have used a little toning AKA working out but not plastic surgery.  That just shows how lazy we have become that many of us you go under the knife instead of working out.
ngongong

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 09:09:44 AM

I understand what you mean, don't worry
Swordsoffreedom
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 01:27:54 AM

Well that would explain this article
http://www.coindesk.com/reddit-ceo-thinks-world-dogecoin-slams-crazy-bitcoiners/

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:38:32 AM

http://www.coindesk.com/reddit-ceo-thinks-world-dogecoin-slams-crazy-bitcoiners/

Reddit is for dumb people that aren't smart enough for 4chan LOL
lppeu

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:06:10 AM

Unbelievable
Swordsoffreedom
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 04:11:38 AM

Reddit is for dumb people that aren't smart enough for 4chan LOL

Lol nice one ha-ha

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Kiki112

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 10:13:01 AM

Ask any expert.

Clues:

Video:

Content:

Link to full story:

― George Carlin

Have a look here:

More info:

LOL! Klaps klaps klaps klaps for the dedication in your search well played sir Smiley

stop quoeting the damn thread!

also, why dafauq do you know all of this? Cheesy

jodybay

Activity: 266

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 10:24:29 AM

number one fan of jen
are you also masturbate at night with those pictures? Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sanjoea

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 11:17:43 AM

This is totally mismatch with the comment and the pics here

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 11:20:53 AM

Jesus dude... I got only one question... WHY?!!? WHY YOU KNOW ALL THIS ?!!

+1

Somebody seriously need to do something more productive with their time.
cosmofly

Activity: 532

PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:38:58 PM

She is disgusting

All you virgins never touched a fake plastic ass, it looks good until you touch it, its like feeling an inflated balloon.

zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:19:00 PM

Her ass is greatttttttttttt!That ass is made in the gym not by a doctor hand . Grin

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kuroman

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 05:52:24 PM

Her ass is greatttttttttttt!That ass is made in the gym not by a doctor hand . Grin

she've done most of her body by a surgeon what would make her ass an exception?
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:14:10 PM

Hmm..  Jen Selter. I read about her some time back on Digg. The article mentioned she has the most celebrated ass on Twitter and Instagram. She does not do any job, just social posting and she earns very well from that.

JEZUZ..! WHAT AM I DOING IN MY CUBICLE, RUBBING MY ASS EVERYWHERE FOR A FEW BUCKS?
Nerazzura

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:24:49 PM

not original one Grin
but that ass is sexy  Roll Eyes
She is disgusting

All you virgins never touched a fake plastic ass, it looks good until you touch it, its like feeling an inflated balloon.
have you touched palstic ass?
cosmofly

Activity: 532

PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 07:42:02 PM

not original one Grin
She is disgusting

Yes, plenty.

kuroman

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 08:19:23 PM

not original one Grin
She is disgusting

Yes, plenty.

It's not that bad when the changes are reasonnable, not having an enlarged buttocks with huge implants, that's just bad
TheFootMan

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 02:11:36 PM

She is disgusting

She's not disgusting at all, and most men here would do her in an instant. And since she's most likely had Brazilian Butt Lift (injection of fat cells), it probably feels quite good as well to touch.

See a surgeon explaining it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RceMNcoUtjw

So she would probably be good for a lot of fun for the lucky dude to get her, probably she'll find herself some rapper or finance-dude that can provide for her.

But good luck with keeping up with all her emotional and psychological issues. Anyone marrying here would probably divorce her after a few years when they've had enough.

As the saying goes: "Point at any beautiful woman, and I will show you a man that's tired of fucking her".

I won't even start to go into the amount of psychological issues a woman with such narcissistic behavior and lack of self esteem have.

So it's like a fast sports car, a nice dream for most - unobtainable for most - and when you finally get it - maybe it was not so great after all. :p
Kiki112

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:28:39 PM

not original one Grin
She is disgusting

Yes, plenty.

It's not that bad when the changes are reasonnable, not having an enlarged buttocks with huge implants, that's just bad

96% of things are awesome if used in moderate doses, never go overboard Smiley

casinocoin
Legendary

Activity: 849
Merit: 1050

CasinoCoin

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 07:48:42 PM

Check this one out boys,
http://instagram.com/anacheri
kuroman

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:57:11 PM

Check this one out boys,

hot but all the same ^^
Bitcoin Magazine

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:59:22 PM

seriously, i'm proud this is not a threat about Babe the Pig

thank GOD!!

i am here.
sgk
Legendary

!! HODL !!

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:14:20 PM

Check this one out boys,

Well, I wouldn't say I'm in love with this chick, but I would sure as hell fuck her brains out!!
TheFootMan

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:44:49 AM

thank GOD!!

Honestly I'd rather have that pig than a self obsessed girls that was more concerned about her own looks and to be liked online than having actual thoughts about anything that's important in our society.

Pigs are after all quite nice, they cherish you much like a dog, I've heard. And dogs are great!
Kiki112

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:08:38 PM

thank GOD!!

I only looked at the pic and I was like

wat

but then I looked at the title and I was like oohhh Cheesy

good one sir, good one Cheesy

validium

Activity: 350

Decentralized thinking

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 10:47:00 AM

FYI:

These are butt implants, quite common these days.

Look at that thighs and that butt, they are in same proportion. She have been doing a lot of squats.  If it is an implant, she wouldn't have those legs.

Shocked LoL looks like its gonna peel off!!

asslover123

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:53:20 AM

She has my dream ass. Its absolutely beautiful. I'd do anything to lick and fuck her asshole until I explode. Its so fucking awesome.
BitcoinPaw

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 12:46:09 AM

She is disgusting

Somebody like that, people like a lot of disgusting stuff like grannys and transgenders. It's really SO disgusting for me and maybe for you but i know people who really like it.

pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:50:13 AM

Check this one out boys,

Wow .... very hot   Kiss
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 01:38:11 AM

Great, a toothpick with a burl.

Ref.:

Spoetnik
Legendary

Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 03:27:35 AM

Plastic chicks are bullshit.. case in point = Pixee Fox

FUD first & ask questions later™
BitcoinRonnie

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 10:42:43 PM

Reboot Ops photo for us late to the party folks!

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 03:17:35 AM

What is the point she is a plastic surgery & botox doll..

emblem2nd

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:50:47 AM

wews?? i cant view it either? and i dont think this pic comment is it.
Prettygirl01315

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 12:14:07 PM

link error can't view it  but i saw someone who post her picture and she has totaly big ass and ita cool for me
<Error>
<Code>SlowDown</Code>
<Message>Please reduce your request rate.</Message>
<RequestId>3B284BB5F75E36BB</RequestId>
<HostId>
mcXoFpMAztP0jdxqY60BL494Ic1aJEM7T8g4ynHg+RDL+BrAfafqUuAG8RngFi92Z6zqrLFiV+o=
</HostId>
</Error>
merelcoin

Activity: 675
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 12:15:28 PM

link error can't view it  but i saw someone who post her picture and she has totaly big ass and ita cool for me
<Error>
<Code>SlowDown</Code>
<HostId>
</HostId>
</Error>

I've come past this topic at least 2-3 times today, i've tried opening the image several times, and i also got the exact same error message every time...
Prettygirl01315

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 12:25:20 PM

<Error>
<Code>SlowDown</Code>
<HostId>
</HostId>
</Error>

I've come past this topic at least 2-3 times today, i've tried opening the image several times, and i also got the exact same error message every time...
i think the server delete for some reason i always trying to refresh but it always error
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:24:20 PM

LOL you guys wow you show how smart you are ahhahah

The chicks name was posted more than once.
so.. uhhh.. do a Google Image search ?

Fuck you people are retarded out there jeezuz christ  Cheesy

Learn how to internet  Roll Eyes

Dassi

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:38:43 PM

I never knew soft porn talk was allowed in bitcointalk.org Lips sealed Embarrassed Roll Eyes
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 8053

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:41:10 PM

<Error>
<Code>SlowDown</Code>
<HostId>
</HostId>
</Error>

i think the server delete for some reason i always trying to refresh but it always error

oh for cripe's sake!  Here!

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:31:59 AM

This is soft-core porn ? hmm news to me LOL

And wow she had a honker !
You see that kind of surgery makes some sense.
But what about the boob job ?

tiffyroman

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:08:12 AM

I don't want to be a jerk but I know some girls who are, in my opinion, better than her Smiley
(Talking about myself. Jk!)

Anyways, she's really pretty. That I do not and will not argue with.
shanerc563

Activity: 322

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:52:29 PM

I think there is something wrong with this link.  I clicked it and it goes to some java script page asking me to slow down my response.  Please look into this link to see if there was an error or if there is an issue with the link in general.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:24:48 PM

I think there is something wrong with this link.  I clicked it and it goes to some java script page asking me to slow down my response.  Please look into this link to see if there was an error or if there is an issue with the link in general.

You must be clicking it wrong then.. it worked fine for me.

Akupuniard

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 01:22:32 AM

I never knew soft porn talk was allowed in bitcointalk.org Lips sealed Embarrassed Roll Eyes

Me too  Smiley
But i like topics like this where you can talk with people on theme like this, haha Grin

Hiscaralls

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:27:10 AM

I got an error when trying to open it?
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 05:16:20 PM

DO IT!  Cheesy

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:04:47 AM

You guys REALLY really REEEEALLY fucking suck cock at using the internet.

I literally no exaggerating had the original picture downloaded in 3 quick clicks.
and had it uploaded to a file hoster of my own in another 3 more clicks.

Like seriously how do you all wander around the web which such a colossal level of inept going on ?
How did you manage to even find this web site ?

Before i show the picture i will teach you my extreme hardcore super mega uber leet hacker skills..

Go to the the first post here.
Get the name of the file that is suppose to load.
Right click the broken image link and copy the file name from the link posted.
in this case 024bb31aa74411e3877612bf52e1e957_8.jpg
Then open Google then do an image search.. Done.

It's the first result ..so was that so hard ?

I really do hope you all feel stupid and i hope you all see why i frequently think people at this forum are fucking morons.
Why would i listen to inept tards marching around here spouting off about advanced topics
such as Computer Cryptography and their implementations when retards can not even
click a google link to find a fucking picture ?

So Learn how to "Internet" and here is your picture.. want me to perform other miracles ?

sgk
Legendary

!! HODL !!

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 08:15:33 AM

LLec

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 08:17:35 AM

i cant see it Sad

yes me also... image now look off line Sad
BitcoinPaw

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 06:43:36 PM

i cant see it Sad

I hope that on this image is really hot girl Grin

sgk
Legendary

!! HODL !!

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:55:12 PM

i cant see it Sad

I hope that on this image is really hot girl Grin

Care to read the topic properly and do a Google search?  Duh...

http://bfy.tw/8fu
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: