Print  
Author Topic: Aliens  (Read 576 times)
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 03:04:49 PM

These are the times when I can't help but laugh. if that thing looked like it in my country, probably everyone would run from fear and call all healers in my country to explain this event. That's why I wonder why it doesn't appear in Africa? Could it be that the aliens have no interest in Africans? or is it that aliens are afraid of Africans?

Well in our country, if that thing suddenly exist, some people probably would fear it, but after an hour or so, It would be gone and turned into a scrap  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3485

born once atheist

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 08:40:21 AM

I was kinda hoping notbatman would chime in and connect these mysterious monoliths to a flat earth so then this thread could go on for another thousand pages or so.
Oh wait, it wasn't started on April 1st....  nevermind....

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 11:11:43 AM

I was kinda hoping notbatman would chime in and connect these mysterious monoliths to a flat earth so then this thread could go on for another thousand pages or so.
Oh wait, it wasn't started on April 1st....  nevermind....

Haha, honestly these monoliths would have been a great April's fool joke. The first problem we have now with the monolith is they don't look the same. It would be much more convincing if tgrt were all made in the same shape and form. The second problem is that they didn't came at the same time. All we see right now is more and more monolith being placed around the world with a few days delay. Unfortunately no global conspiracy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: