Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 05:21:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Taking Bitcoin profit in the bull run | Please Share your strategy  (Read 175 times)
Jating

Activity: 2982
Merit: 841

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 10:44:16 AM

You have said it all, the simple strategy is buy at low and sell when the price reach higher. Determine the appropriate time of this circle, which is the hardest part to do. You need to stay active always for observing the market and price movement. Stable coin price don't change much, though all together it may cost a bit. Personally I like to hold for long time.

That is the simply strategy and yet very effective method. So can simply buy at low price or stack sats as many as you can and sell on the top before it blows off. It's just the matter of timing on where you are going to sell, so this is also very important.

And then we have the short term trading, just trying to squeeze profits as they can, probably 10%-20% profit in a month or two is not that bad.

So there is no secret formula here, it really depends on how you want to take profit here, you wanna be a a long term holder, or short term trading, its up to you on how you are going to use this kind of strategy and see how it will fit your goals here.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
tbterryboy

Activity: 1960
Merit: 322

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 03:49:03 PM

I would say that if you want to take a profit right now, just because we are in a bull run, you should probably do it whenever you feel the most comfortable and get out, look at your own finances when you are looking into taking out profit and do it based on personal situation and not a general idea of when to get out.

However I think if you are in crypto, you probably realized the fact that crypto is something awesome and could make you rich and it is not going to slowly deteriorate and become nothing in the future, it is going to be something huge in the future and that is why you should probably not get out at all, you should probably stay. That is why I think it is up most importance that people realize they should hold their crypto as long as they humanly can.
btcwish1 (OP)

Activity: 401
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 01:57:12 PM

Thanks all for replies and suggestion.  So, here is my result/situation:

I sold some btc around $19.5k and bought back at $18.5k  and now BTC is at $17k range.  Even though I managed to a bit extra btc , seeing price going down is a bit upsetting. But hey, I think that's the name of the game. No matter how calculative you are, LUCK plays a vital role in this BTC Game!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: