Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:40:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Innosilicon A10 Pro and Miningrigrentals  (Read 214 times)
Heppe (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 11:15:22 AM

Hi everyone,

I try to set up my Innosilicon a10 Miners for pointing at Miningrigrentals to offer the Hashrate for rent.
But every time the miners keep rebooting after I saved the settings.
Is anyone experiencing the same issues ?
Did anyone get a A10 Pro working on Miningrigrentals?
Thank you in advance.
best regards
Michael
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 03:19:51 PM

I'm not very good with asic miner setups but before making this post you could have tried out another pool first, if the other pool work then you will easily figure out where the problem is coming from, it might be miningrigrentals, I haven't seen anyone using that pool before, try nicehash pool, Antpool or slushppol

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
OasisDre

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 03:28:41 PM

It looks like you are new to mining, if that is a yes well the pool you choose is very hard to understand for newbies, you need to understand the basic of mining to join miningrigrentals pool and also this pool has high fees and bad design, I suggest you find the simplest mining pools out there

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Heppe (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 03:35:27 PM

Thank you for the answers.
I am not new to mining and I understand how pool mining etc. works.
My first miners were the Antminer L3 Scrypt Miner few years ago and since then I am mining.
I also used Miningrigrentals as a rig owner. Not for renting hash power.
But with the A10 everything seems to be different because they won't connect to the rig owners stratum properly.
JeotQ

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 04:57:44 PM

Thank you for the answers.
I am not new to mining and I understand how pool mining etc. works.
My first miners were the Antminer L3 Scrypt Miner few years ago and since then I am mining.
I also used Miningrigrentals as a rig owner. Not for renting hash power.
But with the A10 everything seems to be different because they won't connect to the rig owners stratum properly.
Can you please use another pool just to see what happens? The the asic miner get rejected or switch on and off while connecting to more than one mining pool it might be that the asic miner is defective, I would like to know if you get this asic miner as used or new?

Heppe (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 04:59:42 PM

I am using nanopool for about a month now with these miners, I have 10 of them running.
All of them show the same behavior If I point them to Miningrigrentals.
miner29

Activity: 1262
Merit: 138

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 05:47:59 PM

Well that is your answer something not right with mrr.

Dont use it.  Problem solved.
Heppe (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 08:32:01 PM

Well I appreciate your answer but the problem isn't actually solved if I don't use something that isn't working, because it still isn't working...
My question was:

It is more profitable to sell the hash power than mine at a pool, that's why I want to use it...
Gunday_07

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 07:28:41 AM

Well I appreciate your answer but the problem isn't actually solved if I don't use something that isn't working, because it still isn't working...
My question was:

It is more profitable to sell the hash power than mine at a pool, that's why I want to use it...
So there are 10 different A10 pro asic miner that are acting the same way? I don't think it's possible for all the 10 to be defective, 🤔🤔🤔hmmm what could be the problem? This is weird , if this problem exists on others A10 pro miner the news would have been online, have you tried auto firmware update?

Phoenix_PROG

Activity: 224
Merit: 28

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 07:37:16 AM

The problem is lack of good ventilation for the miners, temperature is the only thing that can make an asic miner shut down and reboots, try with one A10 Pro at a well ventilated area, see if it will still continue to reboots, this is why I prefer graphics card they have low temperature than asic miners and they also consume less electricity
Squezzi55

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 07:53:45 AM

My question was:

Upgrade the firmware to a10l_20201019_122713_Beta, I read online that this firmware solves the abnormal behavior of Asic miner A10 Pro, you can check out the link before for more information about what to do

https://reddit.com/r/Ethermining/comments/jdfjvl/innosilicon_a10_pro_5gb_hashrate_plummeted/

JHORN

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 08:21:59 AM

Hi everyone,

I try to set up my Innosilicon a10 Miners for pointing at Miningrigrentals to offer the Hashrate for rent.
But every time the miners keep rebooting after I saved the settings.
Thank you in advance.
best regards
Michael

Do you overclock the miners? Excessive overclocking can cause overheating, if you buy them new you can still return if warranty still covers the miners, one problem about asic mining is if faults happens you can't fix them yourself, it's a different case with graphic cards, they can easily be replaced or fix

Heppe (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 10:14:25 AM

My question was:

Upgrade the firmware to a10l_20201019_122713_Beta, I read online that this firmware solves the abnormal behavior of Asic miner A10 Pro, you can check out the link before for more information about what to do

https://reddit.com/r/Ethermining/comments/jdfjvl/innosilicon_a10_pro_5gb_hashrate_plummeted/

Thank you I will try this.

I dont overclock the miners.
Ventilation I think isn't a point, I figured out if I try on different pools it also happens...
Nanopool = fine
Sparkpool = fail
Poolin = fail
2Miners = fine
Sparkpool = fail... and so on

I think its a software problem.
I ran for nano pool a straight month and experienced no problems
Dariusburst

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 10:24:15 AM

My question was:

Thank you I will try this.

I dont overclock the miners.
Ventilation I think isn't a point, I figured out if I try on different pools it also happens...
Nanopool = fine
Sparkpool = fail
Poolin = fail
2Miners = fine
Sparkpool = fail... and so on

I think its a software problem.
I ran for nano pool a straight month and experienced no problems
Try upgrading the asic miner firmware first and drop a feedback on here, Im willing to help because I had one but I've sold it due to a financial problem that urgently needs my attention but I'm still going to buy back once things settled down on my side, most problems from innosilicon A10 pro are because of old firmware
Heppe (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 10:27:10 AM

Hi,

ok i will give feedback but it seems that my firmware is the newest official available ( 3rd Nov 20202 )
Maybe there is a beta somewhere but I didn't find it yet..
I keep on searching.
Heppe (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 08:30:12 PM

I am a bit closer, MRR told me they know the problem, there are other A10 Miners with same problems.
They told me to ask Innosilicon for MRR support...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: